IDGAF

By bobsburgers247

Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out an... More

Part 1 ~ Characters
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 2

2.5K 54 13
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. I dont think im going to introduce Von until like a couple parts only because i feel like i never give yall a chance to get to know the main character and her life before she meets the nigga. i always just right into it. so imma give it a second and build this story line for yall.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 17th
Wednesday, 2:17 P.M.

"I don't even want Yana to go honestly." My best friend Mylana said over the phone. I held the phone to my ear while i looked in the fridge for something to eat.

"Mylana." I said and she groaned.

"She been so like negative lately. Like damn bitch what makes you happy?" She said making me laugh.

"I think it would be weird if both of us cancelled and then go together. Like that's weird. I say, suck it up, go, and tell her about herself there if you feel that way." I said tilting my head not finding anything to eat.

"Oh you already know imma tell a bitch about herself. Since you said that. I'm excited to go." She said.

"Mylana no. We are going to brunch do not start bullshit at the table." I said laughing.

"No bitch cause deadass. Why yesterday when you got off the phone to answer the phone for Jay im telling her about how i took my car to get tinted she gone say sum "you dont have money to be sparing on tinted windows". First of all what the fuck that mean. Bitch i aint broke." She said making me laugh.

"And what did you say?" I asked.

"That's why the call ended before you could come back. I hung up on that bitch. Because what the fuck are you trying to imply?" She said.

"Y'all are a mess." I said shaking my head.

"What are you doing right now. I wanna smoke." She said.

"Shiiiii. Let's go smoke." I said quickly closing the fridge and she laughed.

"You gone come get me? My car still at the shop." She said.

"Of course. I'm about to get dressed." I said going to my bedroom.

"You wanna get food? Oh my God we should go to WingStop." She said excited which made me excited. I love unexpected last minute plans. Especially with Mylana. She's the best person to smoke with. She is funny as hell while she's high.

"Set the phone up. Let me see the outfit. Imma get dressed too." She said setting her phone up and i set my phone up in the closet.

We started talking while getting dressed and i wore this.

I picked up the phone and went to the bathroom and set it up.

"Please do not tell me you're about to do your makeup. Because i could have waited to get dressed." Mylana said.

"Bitch I'm just brushing out my lashes fuck up." I said getting a spoolie and started to brush through my lashes.

"You getting your hair done after the brunch?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why? My lace look bad?" I said getting close to the mirror looking at my lace and she laughed.

"No. You just been on this brown for a little minute. What are you gonna get next?" She asked.

"I think black middle part. Might get it curled or something. But after the black imma try some more colors. Because now im in LA all these stylists tryna do my damn hair." I said putting on lipgloss.

"Bitch you're Polo G's sister. They want customers." She said.

"I get that but i don't want a bunch of bitches playing in my damn hair. Only 2 people down here i let do my hair. And they friends. If one not available, i go straight to the other one. Not playin with yall." I said shaking my head.

"Bitch are you ready? I'm ready." She said starting to pack her things in her purse.

"Alright bitch i just gotta get my keys. You got the weed or we gotta go to the weed man?" I asked picking up my phone going to my side of the bed and getting my charger.

"We gotta get it. I already told him we're on our way. We aint even leave yet." She said laughing making me laugh too.

"You still got those pink papers?" She asked and I quickly nodded.

"Once i discovered they had pink papers, i keep the drawer STALKED with them. Jay hates those papers." I said putting some in my purse.

"Fuck Jay." She said and i sighed.

"Friend please." I said spraying on my favorite vanilla smelling perfume.

"I let you live cause thats your nigga and yall live together. But fuck that nigga." She said.

"You and Taurus more of the same than yall will admit." I said shaking my head going to the door and taking my keys.

"Fuck Taurus too." She said making me laugh.

"Alright bitch I'm leaving now. I wanna listen to music in the car. I'll text you when im outside." I said opening the front door leaving out.

"Alright. Imma call the weed man and stall." She said.

"Alright. Love you." I said blowing kisses.

"Love you too." She said blowing kisses back and hanging up.

As i started walking to the elevator Jay texted me.

jay💕: wyd

zero🥴: i was about to text u im going to go smoke with mylana

jay💕: im tired of her ass

zero🥴: yall hate each other🫶🏾

jay💕: thats the only person u wit?

zero🥴: im not with her yet im going to go get her first but yea

jay💕: u lying?

zero🥴: lying for what jay

jay💕: dont get defensive i was just asking

zero🥴: its just mylana bby

jay💕: aight text me when ur with her

zero🥴: okayyyy

I went down to the lobby and went to the parking lot and to my black BMW. I unlocked the doors once i got close and got in and immediately locked the doors again once i closed the door. I got settled and put my things down and started the car.

I let the air start up and I turned the radio on connecting my phone. I just shuffled my playlist first song playing All Falls Down by Kanye West ft Syleena Johnson.

I started driving going to Mylana's house. When i got there i texted her and she quickly ran out the door jumping in the car.

"Let's go. He said he'll give us an ounce if we get there in the next 30 minutes." Mylana said quickly putting her seatbelt on and i stomped on the gas because huh? An ounce?

I sped to where the weed man was at and pulled up next to his car and he rolled down his windows and hella smoke came out.

"Hey Gio." I said waving.

"What's good witchu Zero." Gio said.

"We made it in time for that ounce?" Mylana asked.

"I was gone give y'all the ounce regardless. My best fucking customers." He said reaching over in his passenger seat and giving us a big ass bag filled with weed. It was definitely more than an ounce.

"What i owe you?" Mylana asked.

"Just send me $20. Yall good." He said shrugging.

"Thank you Gio." I said opening the bag immediately being hit with the loud ass smell of the weed and Mylana sent him the money and showed him.

We drove off and went to the corner store and went in and got woods. We agreed that we were going to smoke 2 blunts. One before we eat, and then after we eat.

I got woods and we got snacks for after we ate our food. So we left with like 4 bags full of snacks because we both get the munchies BAD after we smoke.

We got back in the car and we drove off somewhere in an empty parking lot.

"You wanna hot box?" Mylana asked me with a smirk knowing i was going to agree.

"Let's. Let me get my playlist together." I said grabbing my phone. I made a long playlist and Mylana started telling me about this nigga she was talking to while i rolled up.

I spread the weed across the wood and i picked it up and started rolling it. I rolled it nice and put the pink papers around it and i rolled the next one for later.

I burned some parts of it to get the air out. And i ripped off one end of the blunt. I put it between my lips to see which side would pull the most. Once i got the side i passed it Mylana.

"You ready?" I asked starting to roll up the windows.

"You dont wanna smoke 4 blunts?" She said.

"Aye. It's whatever to me." I said shrugging and turning on the music and she smiled.

She lit the blunt and i lit the other and we started smoking and just listening to the music and having casual conversation here and there.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 162 21
"I think I like a von im confused I gotta sleep on this shit" durk mumbles to himself durk discovered he likes his best friend but does his friend...
142K 3.6K 26
Keep it on the low. Dayvon is in a relationship, but is messing around with Vianne. So they have to keep it on the low.
128K 2.5K 53
Von × Durk Poly
3.4K 171 18
Jimin is in love with his best friend, he thinks. Then Min Yoongi walks into his life and makes everything much more complicated.