Desi Mohabbatain..πŸ’—

By babybeartae_07

When Koreans fall in love with Indians.. Let's see thier cute love story.. [My first ff so please forgive me... More

Introduction πŸ’—
chapter 1..
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 46

302 20 17
By babybeartae_07

They were looking at eachother he is waiting what she wants to say.

Yn- I told you will be the last guy I ever loved..So p...please before anything happen bad...go away from there...

She said cantroling her emotions behind her cold face..he looking at her with blank face . He look into her eyes and say ..

Tae- You said I will be the last guy you have in your life..right Then can't i say that your my first and last only..

He said looking at her with eyes with his teary one... yn's trembling lips try to say something but couldn't..

Tae- I love you yn..Today was our engagement and today you saying I should go away from you...what about me...Do you really want me to say  again that..

He speak and yn could sense that how much he cantroling himself..how much he try to be strong just for her..

Taehyung hold her both hands...

Tae- Your my strength yn...Just in  second my heart stop beating hearing this all...then how could you think that I will leave you...how could you say that...h..how?

Yn- T...tae-?

Tae- if my love is strong then there's is nothing which can snatch yn from me..

He cup her face wiping her tears and kiss her forehead..

Tae- You'r strong love..your the fighter. Believe me.. believe our love nothing will happen..

Yn nod and say..

Yn- I trust you..

He smile and she hug him once again tightly...they sob lightly closing thier eyes...then door open and everyone came inside seeing them they smile knowing taehyung is here he will not let anything happen to yn..

Yn- i love you so much...

Tae- I love you more...

Yn tight the hug hiding her face in his neck....then taehyung look at door where everyone looking at them..

Tae- love see everyone looking at us..

Yn look at him and turned around...
They came towards her and yn hug adi..

Adi didn't said anything yn know he is angry and why not..even everyone angry on her specially taehyung. But he didn't show it now..he understood why she did this but he will show his anger later..

Yn- I am sorry vai..

Adi- How are you feeling?

Yn- Fine..

Adi- Hm..

Mr you hug yn and kiss her forehead..

Mr roy- my yn is so strong.

Yn just smile little.

Ashi- dii..

Everyone is here meeting with yn at that time taehyung went out from room..jimin noticed her and Mrs kim too..

As soon as he came out from room he couldn't cantrol more...the tears and pain he was hiding infront of her it's flowing out. He showed nothing will be happen to yn...but deep down he scared the fact...what if yn lost her memory..maybe it's good for her...but what about him..

Tae- g...god what yn done to you..what she did for giving her that much big punishment. After long we got together and you separating us..She believes you more...then why you doing  this with her... aren't you her strength then why why???

He was saying sitting on chair crying badly... remembering their moments and memories...

Tae- I can't love I am sorry.. please forgive me...if something happened to you.. I don't know what I will do..
I can't live..live without you..

He closed his mouth with his palm..then someone put hand on his shoulder...he look up it's jimin..

He stood up and jimin pull him to hug..he brake down and crying on his shoulder...

Jimin- calm down tae..don't cry..yn need you now then how could you be weak..

Tae- my strength gone jimin...my strength is yn..then h..how I c...can be..

Jimin Patt his back calming his brother..

Jimin- Yn need you...

Taehyung pull away from hug and wipe his tears...

Tae- I am decided jimin..

Jimin- what you decided...?

Taehyung sign in breath and say...

Tae - I will....

Adi- Taehyung?

They both look at direction and adi come towards them..

Adi- What you decided taehyung..

Taehyung hold his hand and say...

Tae- I............

Adi widen her eyes hearing what he just told now..

Tae- adi please don't stop me..

Adi- Taehyung..yn is....

Tae- I know..but I have to believe her...

Tae- I love her adi..and i can do anything for her..no matter if I have to be....

Taehyung look at him.

Tae- Please adi help me..can you do this..

Adi- yn?

Tae- for her I am here..I will.

Jimin- Taehyung think once again..

Tae- i decided..for my love for my yn..
It's my decision..

Adi Patt his back and say..

Adi- I was right.. your the best one for my yn..

Taehyung look down .

Time skip..

Yn is sitting on bed with Mrs kim and Mrs roy. All gents is outside and ashi and Ritu is in the room..when taehyung left the room he still didn't came to see yn..

Yn - Ritu where is vai Where is tae..

Ritu- I don't know...yn.

Mrs roy- Don't warry they might talking with doctor..

Yn feeling something is fishy...

Then door open and here taehyung with everyone...yn look at him he changed his outfits..

He came inside as all gents came inside too but yn saw one unknown person with them making her confused..he was wearing coat and a file with him..

Yn- T..tae where was you...

Taehyung didn't said anything just sit on the stool infront of her and hold her hand.. softly..

Mrs roy- adi who is he?

He didn't reply...

Yn- taehyung what happened tell Me...

Tae- love...As i promised I will not leave your hand until my last breath...i am fulfilling it...

Yn- w...what?

Then adi sign to the man and he took out one paper and give to him.. taehyung took it and yn is too confused about it...

He look at her eyes which is now teary...

Tae- let's get marry..let me make you mine fully..

Yn surprised like what he just told now..

Yn- t..tae-

Tae- hm..love. We will do court marriage. Then no one can separate us..

All the ladies present there shocked...

Mrs kim- Taehyung?

Yn - I...it's not joke tae..we can't...

Tae- I am serious yn..i only love you..I do and I will till the end..you forgot your the one who told me I booked for you permanently..then..

Yn- No tae it's impossible. Do you know I have less chance in my life..only 20% chance that I might be okey...or 80%..I will lost my memory..then what about you..huh!! Did you ever think that...I will live peacefully and you suffer like me..no tae don't i won't let you do this..

Yn said with her teary and angry voice..he cup her face and said..

Tae- Love..when I loved you i didn't give promised to myself that you also love me back..and we will be together.  If it's written already then we will be sure together...and you will be mine..I love you that doesn't mean I can be with you forever..your the first and last one..and after that god knows..

He said looking at her eyes...with his teary eyes...and she closed her eyes letting her tears fall down..

Yn- W..why you love me that much..why you came into my life..and facing this all..you didn't deserve me!!

Tae - Love..your the special and precious one...our relation maybe end here but I will be always with you.. seeing you, loving you from far..and if something happens then one day you will got to know there's is a foreigner mandak also loved one billi...

Their tears fall down..and everyone present there couldn't control thier emotions seeing two true lovers suffering.

Tae- maybe for the last time..Will you be Mrs kim taehyung...

He said smiling as she look down and nod...

Yn-I w...will

He smile and kiss on her both hands...

Yn- promise me...you will be my friend and make me fall in love with you one again the way you did.... and we will be together..for forever...

He smile and nod...

Tae - I will..

They smile and wipe eachother tears...

(Guys honestly I was crying.)

Yn look at everyone...her parents they nod with smile and teary eyes...her family members they smiling looking at them..

Adi- c'mon first!!

Taehyung nod..and open the pen and give to yn..yn look down at paper where he already signing the paper..

Tae- love..c'mon..

Yn took the pen and look at him..
He smile and nod..yn smile and wrote her name under his name..

Taehyung look down cantroling his emotions and tears... finally yn is his but maybe not longer..

He wipe his tears and look at yn she wrote her name...he smile when he saw..yn wrote

Tae- Mrs kim yn.

Yn smile and look at him..adi took the paper and give to the man...the smile and say..

Man- Congratulations Mr and Mrs kim...

Taehyung and yn both smile at eachother with tears...

Man- i should leave now.

Taehyung - Thank you so much Mr Oberoi..

Man- it's my pleasure..

He smile and left from there...

Taehyung look at yn and hold her left hand make her look at him..he slightly slide the ring on her 4th finger..yn look down with surprise..

Tae- I love you..

Yn smile with teary eyes and look at himm...They pul eachother body and hug eachother tightly..

Yn- I l...love you more

He smile and everyone present here smiling at them....they pull away and wipe eachother tears...they both look at everyone and they all smile .

Mr roy- my princess is so lucky...

Yn nod her head...

Then door open and here doctor Verma came inside..

Doctor - Sorry for disturbance actually I am here to say that... in tomorrow morning will be yn's surgery..

Hearing that they both look at eachother taehyung hold her hand tightly..

Tae - ok doctor thank you so much..

Doctor - it's my duty..and don't warry yn.. everything will be fine..just be positive and don't take stress..hm

Yn nod her head...

Adi- yes doctor...

Doctor - i should take leave..and yes only one person can stay with yn tonight..

Everyone look at eachother..

Mrs kim- Her husband will be here..

Mrs roy- yes..

Doctor - *smile* Fine..

The doctor patted taehyung's shoulder and left room...

Mr kim- ok so...

Mrs kim- we should leave now yn is ok now...

Yn- yes I am okey..you all go..

Adi- hm..

Adi went to yn and kiss on her forehead..

Adi- take care..and don't take stress..we are here..

Yn smile and nod...

Ashi- dii...i will come tomorrow morning..ok

Yn- ok..

Then they all left room..

Jimin- Take care yn...bye...

Yn smile..

Yn- bye..

Then they also left... taehyung went and closed the door completely so that no one disturb them..

He went back to her and she spread her arms...

Yn- come.

He chuckled and hug her sitting beside on bed...

Yn- Mmm..

Yn snuggle in his neck hugging him tight..

Tae- Mrs kim...take rest... sleep.

Yn pull away and look at him..

Yn- I am not feeling well...I want you...

He smile and kiss on her nose..

Tae- I am here in front of you...do whatever you want..

Yn- Whatever!!

He frown and nod..yn hold his shirt collar and pull him near her..

Yn- we are alone in one room..we are married...I can do with you..

She whispered making his heartbeats first...they were staring eachother...

Tae - oh really?! *Deep voice*

He said leaning forward...making her laying down in bed..they making the eye contact..she lay down still in his embrace...yn closed her eyes and felt his lips on her forehead..he give her a long kiss on her forehead and look back to her eyes...

Yn open her eyes..and hug him again.. snuggling on his chest as he patting her back giving her comfort..

He carries her hairs...

Tae- Wifey...

He whispered near her ear make her heartbeat increased..

Yn- Hubby...

He giggle make her smile in instant..

Tae- Sleep well..

Yn pull him near her....and snuggle more...he smile and kiss on her head..

The night was very hard for both of them..they don't know what will happen tomorrow morning...

Taehyung and yn both were in same mind..they were thinking only one thing in whole night..

Next morning..(9am)

Everyone is here...as yn requested that she wants to meet everyone before her surgery...yn eat fruits only at morning as she couldn't eat something else because after one hour is her surgery.

Taehyung's parents, yn's parents,jimin,jk,Rohan, Jennie,adi Ritu and ashi..is here...abir and kavya also cake morning now they went home becouse kavya can't stay here..

Taehyung is not after made her eat fruits he went room and still he didn't came back...yn is missing him where he went...

Yn's head was Mrs Roy's chest hugging her...and she caressing her hairs softly...

Yn- vai?

Adi look at her from her file...and reply..

Adi- yes ?

Yn- vai where is tae?

He look at others..yn pull away and sat on bed..

Yn- tell me where is he?

Adi- h..he is coming..don't want he will be here soon..hm..

Yn frown. Then door open reveling doctor with nurse..

Doctor - Yn are you ready it's time to go..

Yn's heartbeat increases..

Yn- D... doctor please wait sometime let taehyung come.

Doctor look at adi..

Adi- yn it's important more then him..

Yn- I know vai..but still when I will meet him then i will go to OT..not before that..

Adi- yn try un--

Yn- call him.. where is he?

Adi- h..he will come yn now go..

Yn- i said nah I will not go..let him come...

Mrs kim- Yn dear try to understand...it's about your health..

Yn- E...eomma if it's about my health then where is he?

Yn's eyes getting teary..

Adi look at jimin and sign. He nod and went to corner to call him..

After a while he pick up the call..

Jimin- Taehyung where the hell are you..

Tae- w...why what happened?

Jimin- what happened? Yn is not ready to go OT..

Tae- what? Why?

Jimin- because of you..she said if you will not come she will not do surgery...

Tae- WHAT!!! J..jimin I c..can't come..

Jimin- Taehyung? Atleast think about yn...

Tae- i--

Before he about to say something he heard yn's crying voice...

Yn- I will not go..no matter if it's effect my health...

Jimin- did you heard!!

Tae- I am coming...

Jimin smile...

Jimin- first!!

He cut call..

Jimin- Taehyung is coming yn..now go please..

Yn- Let him come...

Doctor - Yn atleast you should prepare..

Yn- no..

*

Meanwhile here he stuck in traffic...

Tae- Damn it!!!...*hit the staring*

He look at his watch it's 10 already .

Tae- no no....

He come out from car and he panick seeing the long traffic...

Tae- f!vk them all..

He closed the door and started running towards hospital which is not so far by car..

He rushing as first as he can...

Tae- I am coming!!

*

Doctor - it's too long..yn I don't think he will come..

Yn- then I will not do the surgery...

Adi- Yn tr---

Tae- love!!!

They look at door..yn smile with tears...he run to her..

Yn- Where was you...

She hug him tightly...as tears fall from both of their eyes...

Tae- I am sorry...I was scared..i couldn't control myself...

Yn pull him closer...

Yn- I love you..

Tae- I love you more...

Doctor - Yn let's go..

She tighten the grip...don't want to leave him..

Adi - yn?

Taehyung try to pull away but she didn't let him do..

Tae- love...

He pull away and look at her..her eyes teary...

Yn- Please i don't want it...

Tae- Go yn..

He said looking at her eyes..... yn's tears fall down from her eyes...

He leave her...and stand way From her...

Doctor - nurse...

Nurse hold yn and yn is looking at taehyung...

Nurse - let's go mam..

He was looking away..yn wipe her tears and stand up from bed...

Mr roy- don't warry princess nothing will happen...your my strong girl..

Yn look down...they started walking towards door as yn turned around and for the last time she Saw her family...

Then yn left the room and they run behind him.... taehyung sat on bed.. closing his mouth suppressing his tears and sob..

Tae- I am sorry love...But I can't say goodbye to you...it's hurts really...

He wipe his tears then his eyes fall on yn's night stand..table. there's was one chit...like later..

He took it and open it...and there's was her later..

Mandak..

So I am not writing love later and all..I am writing a memorable moments of mine..
I know I didn't tell you this all but I thought I think it's time.
Tae, when the first time i experienced that
"love is not for me"
I am unlucky in love..maybe there's is no true love . But my this fact you make it wrong.You tought me what is love? What is real love? What exactly love feel. When you first hold my hand I feel loved,when you continuously staring at me without knowing me then I feel loved, when I first time accidentally hug you I feel loved. Your every action your every move make me feel loved..
I feel comfort and peace with you. Your my comfort. I still remember the night you confessed me..you know that night I didn't slept becouse I was in love with you..I was happy thinking you love me back..but the fact that...I was scared. And this scaryness you removed from me. You again make me feel loved.

If I lost my memory if i forget you nah then please just once show me this later..and tell me it's mine..you will again come to my life and love me the way you did.
I love you my mandak...I will be always yours..becouse yn is nothing without taehyung..I will be okey I know..i believe you..when I will be okey we will again got together and start our life..

Your

Mrs yn kim taehyung.

He smile reading the whole later..while tears continuously falling from his eyes...

Tae- I love you more..my sherni..

He hug the later then his eyes fall on table and he saw paper frog which yn make for him..he chuckled and took it.. and hug it...

Tae- Love.. please for me for our love be strong...

He Mumble....

.
.
.
.
.
********

I can't write more I will be break down.. please don't cry..

Everything will be fine.. believe your author...bye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.8K 53
Guys love u I hope u all love I will apload next part earlyπŸ’“and I know so many army blink hate me because in this ff jungkook and jisoo so please do...
19K 760 28
Authour well this is my first time writing ff so there can be mistakes or you may not like it but idfc if u do not like it Bts- we will burn this wo...
11.6K 195 17
"I don't like people who are DISOBEDIENT" β™‘ hii guys this is my first ff that I'm writing here hope you all are going to like this!! KINDLY NOTE THA...
10.6K 443 21
Another indian ff of another crazy love story. Read to know!!!......