Hello~ (Butcher Wally x Reade...

By Tigress4069

You are a therapist/psychiatrist. You was just out of no where given a new client without any heads up- I wo... More

Real Quick
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
^Not Chapter^ | ^Small Update^
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

674 22 28
By Tigress4069

A few weeks pasted and you had a couple more sessions with the serial killer. Luckily, any weird topics didn't come up surprisingly. It was almost....normal?

It was odd.

He went from talking about his hunger and erges to just 'normal' things. I was tempted to try to broch the uncomfortable subject again but I didn't know how.

Think y/n!! Your a skilled therapist!! This isn't your first time having murderous clints?! Why are you drawing a blank?!

You groan slamming your head on the table.

Your next session for this week with Wally or should you say 'Butcher' was approaching fast. It was tomorrow in the afternoon and you didn't feel ready.

You hear footsteps approach. You guessed it Ester probably asking if she could make you another cup of coffee, something to help with or something else it depends.

You hear footsteps stop infront of your desk. You were still face down on the desk.

She clears her throat.

You look up with tired eyes your chin still resting on the table, you hadn't been sleeping well. It was a normal thing but it has been getting worse but you would try to hide it denie it.

"I wanted to let you know that your appointment has been moved up to today."

Your eyes widen, sitting up straight.

"What?! What do you mean it's been moved to today?!" You launched up from your seat, it was also likely if this happened then it's likely that it will be happening soon and you were going to be late-

"I'm sorry, once again a late notice."

You growl through gridded teeth clenching your fists.

'I'm going to kill the higher ups'

Ester could see your frustration.

"Don't worry it's not for another hour."

You give her a side eye. She coughs dryly in her hand looking away slightly in embarrassment.

"I should get going- I don't want to get stuck in some stupid traffic." You growl, grabbing your bag and a few neccisuty that you would need.

"Keep the fort stable while I'm gone. Thx again Ester." And with that you leave through the door without another word.

...

While you were driving you remembered how Wally would now and again act weird or ask you questions, usually personal.

'Meh, it's probably nothing'

You think brushing it off then continue driving.

...

You make it to the psych ward. You go through the normal security procedures and head inside.

You had got decently used to it by now. You even got a bit used to the now and again disturbing sounds that would echo through the halls.

...

The guard was presently opening the door that led into Wally's cell for you.

When it fully opens you step in looking into the now semi familiar bland room.

You see Wally waiting patiently for you, but it's not like he has much choice.

You walk over to the chair and sit down. His piercing eyes observing you intently.

"Let's start off from where we left off." You shuffle a few papers making them straight in a neat pile.

"I want to ask you about your family life."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No."

"So you're an only child?"

"Yes, and how about you dear?~ Do you have any siblings?~" He suddenly directs it at you, changing the subject. Your mood darkened.

This has been happening more often. He's smart and knows the exact or good moments to change a subject or divert it to me or somewhere else.

He was good at it, you had to give him that...

You hesitated to answer.

He notices this.

"I did have a brother..."

"What do you mean by had/have a brother?~ Did something happen?"

Your eyes narrow, "I'm not answering any more questions- Also this isn't even my therapy session. It's yours."

Wally simply shrugs, a smile on his face seeing that he struck a nerve.

"I'm just trying to learn more about you that's all~"

"Well, stop doing that. All I am is your therapist, that's more than you need to know."

The patient seems to ponder. His chains clanking slightly.

You thought you almost heard him say, 'We'll see about that.' But you just brush it off and continue.

"Let's get back on topic- how was your relationship with your parents?"

You take note of Wally's mood change, his energy faltering slightly.

"Do you mind telling me about them?" You press.

You notice his jaw clench.

"There isn't much to say."

"My father was trash and my mom was just trying."
(May not follow canon lore)

"Would you like to go more into what trash means for you?"

"..."

"There isn't much to say. He was an abusive alcoholic who would beat the shit out of my mom and me. Always drunk, rarely sober."

You open your mouth to speak sympathy and slight painful understanding filling you but he interrupted you before you could say anything.

"I don't want to hear your pity." He says coldly glaring.

"Ok- then can you tell me abo-"

He once again interrupts you, "Let's change the subject shall we?"

You pause, "..."

"Ok then, what would you like to talk about?"

Wally makes a pondering face, thinking. He then turns back to you with a toothy smile.

"How about... we talk about you~"

You let out a sigh rubbing your forehead.

"Wally... once again we are not talking about me. We are here to talk about you."

"Hmm.. you're no fun."

"I'm not supposed to be fun."

"Why not?~"

You give him a warning glare.

The serial killer stares right back challengingly with a smirk on his lips.

You were about to speak but then the bell that signaled the session was over went off.

You get up grabbing your things and start to leave.

"Until next time dear~"

And with that you leave.

...

On your way back to the office you got pulled over by a cop for speeding.

Luckily you were able to get off with just a small fine and warning.

When you get back to the office and pull into the garage. You get out holding your things and lock the door.

You enter the elevator, it carries you to your floor. When the door opens you step out.

When you eventually make it to your office you open the door and step in. You were exhausted, the lack of sleep and eating was starting to take a toll on you but you didn't care.

You notice Ester wasn't here so you just walk over to your desk and sit down putting a few things away.

You start to organize your desk to get your mind off things while doing so you don't notice someone entering through the door.

"As clean as ever~"

You jump a little bit at hearing someone speak, and it wasn't Ester though. But you knew instantly who it was.

"What do you want Daniel.." You grumble, not looking up from what you were doing.

"No need to be so cold~" Their footsteps come closer.

"Might I ask where your assistant is?~ They don't seem to be here~. Ester Crawford if I'm correct?~" He stands in front of the desk. He places his hands on top of the cold surface leaning a bit.

You could feel him watching you.

"Why do you want to know?" You ask, glancing up at him, your eyes narrowed.

"No need for such hostile looks."

He lifts a hand up and studies his fingers before looking back at me with a relaxed expression.

"Well have you seen them?"

"No. And if I did I wouldn't tell you."

He pauses for a moment then says changing the subject.

"You know I don't think you should be here right? You're inexperienced." He says in a cool manner.

"You tell me all the time and does it look like I care what you think?" You say flatly your voice low and dangerous.

He lets out a hum and looks down at you with a smirk.

"No." He then adds, "But I do get under your skin~"

You glare at him.

"Do you need anything? Cause if you don't I'd love for you to leave."

"Why such the rush?" His hands slowly creeps farther on the desk and he leans more forward making you uncomfortable.

"I heard you got a new client." Daniel says suddenly.

Before you can react he scoops up the clipboard file of Wally holding it out of your reach.

"Give me that!! It's classified!!" You growl getting up out of your chair and reaching for the clipboard.

His smile widens.

"From what I heard about this client I think you're way too inexperienced to handle them. It should've been given to someone else." He states looking at the clipboard from the side as he holds it out of your reach.

"It wasn't my decision!! Now give me that!!" You jump a little up but miss. The desk was in your way.

"Oh but it was-" He started but then stopped, his eyes widened as the clipboard was smoothly taken out of his hands.

He turns around and sees Ester giving him a cold expression.

"Please keep your hands to yourself Mister Monchez."

After he composes himself from the original shock he turns to your assistant forgetting about you.

"Miss Crawford! You are the exact person I was looking for!"

His smile returns. He reaches out and takes both of her hands in his.

She flinches the clipboard sitting awkwardly in her hand.

She looks like she doesn't know what to do. Her usually composed calm exterior cracked a little.

Daniel stared into her eyes intently, not noticing you make your way from behind your desk.

You stand to the side of them. You suddenly grip both of their hands, surprising the man.

He pulled his gaze away from your assistant to you.

You pull their hands apart with startling strength.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't touch my assistant."

His eyes narrow, he glares at you.

He opens his mouth to speak but then his phone rings from his back pocket.

He pulls it out and lets out a grumble.

"I must be going"

He then adds "but I will be back."

After he leaves slamming the door behind him. You let out a sigh of relief. You notice Esters relaxe a bit.

You turn to her. "What do you think he wanted?"

Ester paused, staring at the ground. "I.. don't really know.." Ester mumbled.

Ester let out a surprised yelp when you suddenly pull her into a tight hug.

It was rare that you ever hugged or touched someone.

After a long moment your assistant slowly relaxes in your arms. It was a bit awkward though since she was taller than you but you didn't care.

You eventually pull away.

"Thank you." She says in a smaller voice.

"Anytime." You try to muster a smile.

...

A few months pass. Daniel did keep his word and he came back.

Wally Darling's behavior was starting to get worse and worse. It wouldn't stop no matter how many times you tried to or redirect it.

It didn't help either that you got more assignments and it was getting hard to handle everything. And it didn't help that this blocked number kept trying to reach you no matter how many times you blocked them. They always were able to get around it.

You had eventually stopped seeing Wally, the higher ups let you.

A few more had weeks passed since you stopped being his therapist and things started to move a bit more smoothly but it was still rough. You were sleeping less and less and didn't eat too often and mostly just lived off coffee which worried your assistant when she noticed.

But you did get to hang out with your best friend which was good.

...

You were sitting at your desk in session with one of your most emotional clients when Ester came up to your desk holding out their phone for you to see.

You look at them slightly confused, they never interrupted you in session for anything unless it was important.

You turn off your camera and mic, the client didn't seem to notice as they ranted on about their ex.

You notice the slight panic and worry etched on their face.

You bring your gaze to the phone screen.

It was a news headline.

When you see what was on it your eyes widen and your heart starts to race. If you had anything in your hands it would've dropped.

It read, 'SERIAL KILLER PSYCH WARD PATIENT ESCAPES, PLEASE LET THE POLICE KNOW IF YOU SEE THIS MAN!!!'

'NAME: WALY DARLING, 6'7, BLUE HAIR AND SHARP TEETH. AGAIN IF YOU SEE THIS MAN CALL THE POLICE OR SOMEONE KNOW.' And just below showed a picture of him.

Your stomach dropped. 

It was his mugshot.

Almost all color drained from your face, you felt sick.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Cliffhanger!! 😁

Longest/biggest chapter so far!!!

I am trying so hard to not put all of my y/n lore rn 🥲. I've had this book decently/briefly planed out from the beginning + adding on and I so badly just want to go into depth on y/n and other things- but ima try to pase it.

But anyway-

Hope you liked it!!! Have a good rest of your day/evening/night!!

Word Count: 2157

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.6K 22
A Steve Kemp x Reader Fanfiction Theres a fine line between love and the psychotic, between devotion and the criminally insane. . . and sometime, ju...
Mine By gabbie

Mystery / Thriller

129 12 12
[COMPLETED]โœ”๏ธHighest Rankings: #1 in lovesick / #528 in yanderexreader / #107 in mylife 'Why is he touching her? Who is she? Stop talking to her! Sto...
1M 30.3K 87
They all want you. They won't let you be anyone else's. They'll make you their's. At any cost. Any. When you learn that you're m...
4.2K 232 16
((wally darling x gn reader)) "mysotis" he gestured to the flower bed. "forget me nots?" "๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๏ฟฝ...