"Underneath are true life's"

By TrinidadVega123

This is a story based on two friends, one is living a normal life, while the other is suffering with decision... More

Prologue:
Chapter one: "A new start"
Chapter two: "My first decision"
Chapter three: "A hellhound friend"
Chapter four: "half blood"

Sorry 😭😢

0 0 0
By TrinidadVega123

I would write all my stories and ideas on an awesome app named Jotterpad, but my phone broke and the app malfunctioned, somehow I lost everything, and I'm so sorry but I won't be writing this book, I do hope someone will make an end to it, or at least you enjoyed it, it just hurts to much to write it again. I do hope you will read my other books and even though I'm crying while I write this I want you to know I am very happy you support and read my books, thank you everybody, love you so much and please don't ever forget this amazing read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 18 9
A life full of mystery, and questions unanswered. Where will their journey take them.
78 2 33
This is a story of a group of comrades fighting to survive in a world of torment and mystery. All the while their lives, emotions and feelings haunt...
34 0 15
These four characters feel disconnected from their society's no matter which one they are in. The four don't understand what's happening to them unti...
889 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.