Ghar ki Nari Sab Pe Bhari

By Writer_Yellow_Heart

If you think that society is male dominant then this story can change your perspective 😅. A story about A si... More

Introduction
🏵️"Shubh Lagna Savdhan"🏵️
His Forever
Party 🍻 Bhaag 1
Party 🍻 Bhaag 2
Gift✨
Something Unexpected 😏
Hi Toxicity 👋🏻 oh sorry Rishtedaaar
Gajra Mohobbatwaala🌸🌸
Possesive
The New Beginning 😁
I'll be her Pati She'll be my Patu 🎀
Zoo
Heartbeat💓
Bhaago 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻‍♀️
Swag Se Swagat
Pol Khol
Tathastu 🤚🏻
Shock
Surprise
Jealous
Tu hai kaha?
Change
Enemy
We Met
Let's Go
Revenge

💥Double Dhamaka💥

46 10 15
By Writer_Yellow_Heart

Shri Rawalnaath Mandir

Everyone went for darshan of there Kuldevta Rawalnaath Mandir. Currently everyone is doing Puja and little Satyajit was in his grandfather's arms. Aai baba were standing in front while Madhukar and Sulakshana were standing behind them That's when Sulakshana started to feel dizzy and lost her balance that's when Madhukar held her securely. He was shocked seeing her like this. She is usually active but what happened to her.

Madhukar : What's happening to you Sulu? Are you alright? is..is everything thing ok?

Sulakshana's Pov
I'm not feeling good from this few days. What's happening with me ?

Now Madhukar was also scared after this incident.

Sulakshana: Yes I'm fine it's just I'm feeling little bit weakness.

That's when she ran outside the temple and started puking. Madhukar ran behind her and held her.He picked her in his arms and made her sit on a chair in temple.

He held her both hands and asked her again.

Madhukar: Sulu, come there is Doctor after crossing this road we will take medicine as they prescribe.

Sulakshana agreed. They went to the clinic. After sometime Sulakshana came back out of the check up room. Madhukar held her both cheeks and asked her.

Madhukar: What happened to you? You don't need to hide anything from me I'm your husband. You can share anything what's going in your mind.tell me sulu.why are you silent.

Doctor came out of the check up room and said

Doctor: Congratulations Mr. Sardesai your wife is 1month Pregnant.

Madhukar can't believe what he just heard and he looked at Sulakshana who was looking like a red tomato due to shyness. When Madhukar came closer to her. she said something that made both of them laugh.

Sulakshana: Don't you dare to lift me here we are in public not at home.

Madhukar : Ok then I'll lift you at home.

Then they went in temple where aai baba and baby Satya was waiting for them. Renuka was worried and when she saw both of them she ran towards her daughter in law and ask.

Renuka : What happened Sulu why you went away suddenly is everything ok? Are you not feeling good? Did you eat something? Do you need water? Or do you...

Madhukar stopped his aai in middle and said that they went in clinic. Now Renuka was more scared that why did they went to clinic. She asked again.

Renuka : Sulu what happened?

Sulakshana was trying to say but she couldn't so she lightly pinched Madhukar and asked him to say

Sulakshana: Aai te....Aho tumhi sanga
(Aai that...Aho you tell her)

Madhukar : Aai she is 1month pregnant again.

Renuka held her son's ear and scolded him for not taking her enough care. He didn't knew that his wife is pregnant since 1 month. When Madhavrao said to Satya.

Madhavrao: Satya now you are going to be Dada (elder brother)

Satya giggled and started clapping and went towards his mother.

Renuka : God Rawalnaath gave me a gift again. Let's tell pandit ji to do Puja for safety of her and our grandchild.

Everyone agreed and went in front of the deity

Madhukar in his mind : God you gave me everything in my life. A supportive family, A loving wife and cute son now I only need a Daughter who will fill this family with happiness. I promise if you gave me a Daughter I'll come again in this temple after my Daughter is born.

Sulakshana in her mind : God you gave me everything in my life. A supportive family, A loving Husband and cute son now I only need a Son who will accompany his elder brother I promise if you gave me a Son I'll come again in this temple after my Son is born.

Few months later
Year : 2004

Sulakshana was packing her clothes as she was going to her maternal home. Madhukar came inside and kept his head on shoulder while back hugging her.

Madhukar: Jaana jaruri hai kya?
(Is it compulsory to go)

Sulakshana smiled and said while packing her clothes.

Sulakshana: Ofcourse Yes. Now leave me I have to pack my clothes.

When she felt that her shoulder was getting wet. when she him she realised He was crying. She was shocked. she never saw her husband crying . She kept her both hand on his cheeks and wiped his tears.

Sulakshana: Aho what happened? Why are you crying. It's only about 1 month. I'll come back once our baby is born.

Madhukar disagrees her by vigorously moving his head as No and hugged her more tightly.

Madhukar : Sulu, I'm scared when Satya was going to born how much pain did you had in labours. I don't want to stay away from you. I'll take care of you . Don't go.

Aai called Sulakshana from outside saying.

Renuka : Sulakshana your taxi is here, hurry up.

Sulakshana: Yes Aai. Aho leave me I have to go.

Madhukar was not ready to leave her she was smiling that how her husband is mature in front of others but when he is with her he is more childish then their son. He sadly left her. Took her luggage and kept it in taxi and sat with her inside to drop her at her home and they left.

1 months later

Madhukar was just looking at his and Sulakshana wedding photos he missed her so much as he never allowed her to stay away from him. His phone ranged it was his mother in law Aasha . He held his phone and quickly received call.

Madhukar : Bola Aai kay zhala? Sagla thik aahe na ? Sulu thik aahe na ?
(Say something mother in law? Is everything okay? Is Sulu is alright ?)

Aasha : Madhukar come in hospital right now she is in labours.

Madhukar heart dropped he knew how much pain she had. He said this to Renuka and Madhavrao and they all three went to hospital. Renuka was chanting prayers and Madhukar was walking back and forth when doctor came outside and said

Doctor : Congratulations Mr Sardesai it's a Boy.

Everyone was happy but Madhukar was not that much happy he expected a daughter. Renuka and Aasha hugged eachother with happiness. Madhukar was shocked that how can he get a son when he promised to God that he will come with his Daughter.That's when nurse came running towards Doctor and said something which shocked everyone.

Nurse : Doctor the patient is again in labours. We need to deliver the baby right now.

Doctor and Nurse ran towards OT (Operation Theatre) and after few minutes again a crying sound was heard. Madhukar was shocked that he had twin baby boys. After sometime Doctor came towards him again and said.

Doctor: Congratulations again Mr. Sardesai it's a girl. You have twin babies there is only difference of ten minutes.

Now Madhukar was on cloud nine he had a daughter. He had what he wanted he excitedly asked doctor.

Madhukar: Doctor how is my wife ? How are my babies? can I ... can I meet them?

Doctor: Your wife is really strong and your both babies are healthy. Ofcourse you can meet them.

_____🙏🏻_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 4.9K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
Teri Mein By kira

Teen Fiction

997 126 12
Hey people!! So here's another story which is full desi . It's a Banaras (aahh I just love this place so much ) based story, toh read toh banta hai...
8.1K 488 36
Vaani singhania A 25 year old girl, the eldest daughter of Singhania's. mature, smart, hard to trick over yet childish sometimes. Best leading archit...
405 19 2
Book 2 of my Bennett Supernatural Story. Sequel to Bennett Witches (Bennett Witches being edited - Legacies may take longer to write) (Different Stor...