Mistborn Stories

Από DucksAndSprouts

Just a collection of short stories or ideas concerning the original trilogy of Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson... Περισσότερα

Requests

8 0 0
Από DucksAndSprouts

Hello! This is my first time making something like this, but I am really into Mistborn, and I thought I didn't see enough about it. Please feel free to give feedback or advice :)

Requests are open for any story of such you'd like to see.

Just state the name of the character(s) and scenario (or scene in the trilogy/era two) of your idea and I'll try to have it written. Be sure to be detailed in your description and state if you'd like to stay anonymous.

Thanks, Ducks.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...