The Blood Of A ......

By charlesmykhala

"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.

18.

582 26 6
By charlesmykhala

"We'll have your bathroom cleaned up." Randy said to Mika.

"You can stay with me for the time being my rooms big enough." Jace muttered he still hadn't let go of her yet.

"It's just the bathroom. I can still sleep here." She protested.

"No, I want you too. Please?" He looked at her anxiously.

Their brothers and uncle were looking at her expectantly.

"I think it's better if I stay here besides I'm really loud when I'm alone." She declined.

"I don't mind. I like being in loud places." He waved it off.

"No, you don't. You hate loud noises." Jace glared at Xander, who interjected.

"I'll have the light on all night while I stay up reading." She tried again.

"We can stay up and read together." He smiled.

"But you'd need to get your sleep. Nathan, you said it yourself. You can't function without food and sleep." She pointed out.

"Nathan's an idiot to hell with what he said." Jace waved a hand in the air.

"I'm right here. You dunce." He folded his arms.

"I know I just don't care." He didn't take his piercing silver grey eyes off of hers.

"Miki, if you don't want to, I won't force you, but I really would like for us to do this." He whispered into her ear.

"Sure." She sounded uncertain like she just did this just not to upset him.

"Alright, office now." Randy expressed.

"Alright, bye." Mika bid them farewell.

"You too." He commanded.

"But what did I do?" She questioned.

"I'm unsure, but you'll inform us why the room is in such a hazardous state." He observed even further.

He opened the door, motioning for all of  them to follow him. Leading them upstairs to their fathers study.

He knocked and waited. A few seconds later, the door was opened by Liam he looked shocked to see them all there, mostly to see Mika there.

"Hey star, why are you up here?" He asked.

"Who's star?" He pointed at her.

"Do I look like a star to you?" He nodded.

"You look like an angel to me." A smile tugged at his lips.

"No, I was planning on calling her angel." An unknown boy said.

"You don't call me anything we don't know each other." She shook her head and folded her arms.

"That's your cousin." Eva whispered.

"I'm not interested. I still don't know him."

"And what am i doing here? Ask your uncle because last time I checked, I did nothing wrong. And for some reason, I'm being punished." She frowned.

"I'm sure it's for a good cause." Liam assured her.

"Don't talk nonsense." She replied.

"Sit." Joseph ordered. They all did as told.

"What's the meaning of this?" Dexter inquired.

"Explain." Randy looked at Mika.

"I don't have to explain anything that I didn't do." She crossed her arms over her chest, looking straight ahead.

"Then why must she be here?" Joseph braced back into his chair.

"Cause some people jump to conclusions before asking questions, and they really need to stop doing that." She looked at Randy.

"Is this about the photos?" Lucas asked.

"Of course it is you idiot." Liam stated matter of factly.

"Hush both of you." Ryker shook his head.

"What photos?" Joseph inquired further.

"The photos taken by paparazzi of them dancing with her at the fashion shows after-party." Zade explained.

"And why was she at an after-party to begin with?" Greyson raised a brow.

"All the models were there, and so was she." Ryker inserted.

"The models were, but why was she?" Shannon, who obviously hadn't put two and two together, asked.

"Because she is a model." Lucas slammed a newspaper on the table where you could the brothers and Mika on the cover.

Greyson and Shannon were under the impression that Jace had brought her there.

Model Mika Davidson caught dancing with all the Dimitrescu brothers, leading to suspicion of an outted hidden relationship.

"I'm not surprised our baby girl's a model." Zade looked at her with an unreadable expression she recoiled.

"What does suprise me is why they'd fabricate information for money." He continued.

"Most of the photos have been removed already. There's no need for this conversation." Mika tried to dismiss them.

"Most is not all child." Dexter indicated.

"Things take time, sweetheart." She retorted.

"Interesting. I've never been called sweetheart before." He looked amused.

"Get used to it she uses that word a lot." Eva butted in.

"Is that so?" He paused before continuing."What else do you do that i'm unaware of?".

"Alot apparently seeing as we're oblivious to everything that goes on in her life." Joseph added.

"And who's fault is that?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Mika." Jace placed a hand on hers.

"Jace." She whispered back.

"Ah, so that's the name you go by." Joseph pondered.

"Please tell her she can't go by it anymore." Victor joked.

"I go by what I'm comfortable with, and if you have a problem with calling me by it, don't call me at all." She stated.

"I like you. You've got a sharp tongue on you." A faint smirk outlined Josephs lips.

"Now that you're done obsessing over her, can we get the rest of the photos down." Lucas intruded, to which he received a look from Dexter that instantly made him shut up.

"We'll help you get the rest removed permanently."Dexter assured.

"No need my teams already on it." She said.

"You have a team? And I don't?" Liam asked, shocked.

"Of course she does she actually does something with her life." Ryker said in an obviously tone two fingers on his temple his thumb finger on his jaw.

"I do, do something with my life." He pouted.

"Like what?" Zade waited for his response that didn't come.

"Like his response, the activity he chooses to do with his life is nonexistent. " Zade remarked.

"I'll see to it that that changes." Randy expressed.

"Way to shoot yourself in the foot dumbass." Lucas teased.

"You too, dumbass." Ander added.

"But uncle." He was shut down by all three of there, uncles plus his two eldest brothers Zade and Ryker daring him to disagree.

"But we do intend to get them removed."
Joseph declared.

"Whatever you say, sweetheart." She sighed he chuckled.

"And the situation with your bathroom." Randy reminded them.

They looked confused. He led them to her room while Nathan explained what had happened.

~~~~~~

"Bloody hell. What ticked you off?" Lucas asked, looking around.

"I'll pay to fix it." She dismissed.

"You will do no such thing." Dexter ordered.

"It's my room, my responsibility. I'll take care of it." She objected.

"And you're our responsibility, and we'll take care of you." Randy expressed.

"She's staying with me while it's being fixed." Jace exclaimed he sounded excited.

"Her bedroom is fine it's just her bathroom that needs fixing she can still sleep here." Liam pointed out.

"I said she was staying with me." Jace snapped, throwing down the only thing he had in hand. Mika's inhaler.

Liam raised his hands, surrendering.

"I'll get that fixed." He said, realizing what he had done.

"Oh, and here the maid found this." Randy threw Jace his inhaler.

"Took her long enough. If it wasn't for Mika, I'd be dead." He looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Zade asked.

"I had an asthma attack a few minutes ago, and she gave me hers." He explained.

"How'd you get an inhaler?" Joseph inquired.

"Because I have asthma too, isn't it obvious."

"What will happen if you have an attack?" Ryker folded his arms.

"I have my inhaler on me at all times that one was my emergency inhaler."

"And what if you don't?"

"I will. Now, instead of questioning me, how about you see if your brother is ok." She said.

After ensuring Jace was alright, they made the arrangements to have the bathroom cleaned and fixed.

As she walked to pick up the inhaler on the ground, her hand was grabbed by her uncle Joseph.

He stared at it, noticing the blood running down her hand and holding it up for her to notice.

"It seems you have a nack for hurting yourself. Tell me, do you do it intentionally or accidentally." He asked.

"I'd never hurt myself intentionally. I have better things to do." She shut down the thought.

"Then how come you get hurt so easily?" He looked into her eyes.

"Accidents happen." She pulled her hand away, and he nodded.

"Alright, I'm gonna leave. Oh, and by the way. See to that cut on her hand." Liam  said.

"I'll do it boys leave us." Joseph ordered.

"No, it's alright. I'll do it." Dexter objected.

"Brother, leave us." Joseph commanded.

Dexter nodded before taking the initiative to leave, taking his nephews with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 101K 21
A broken girl... Twenty years old and I'd finally had enough. I couldn't take anymore, so I packed up my things and disappeared, leaving behind my dr...
220K 4.7K 47
(Unedited) "You weren't here! You haven't been in a long time so stop trying to act like you were." Willow grew up in a house with six brothers, one...
STEPS By Elise

Non-Fiction

15.7K 889 34
This is my memoir. As such, I am letting you in on the most intimate parts of me. No glib opinion piece or a well-thought-out theory, this. It's me...
49.9K 1.7K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...