"ANIMULA CHORAGI." | Yan! Juj...

By danhoneyyy

TO BELIEVE, A young woman who once held so much glory upon her title, ended up on the streets, homeless. Gett... More

๐ŸŽ - (๐˜/๐) ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐ŸŽ - ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ)
๐ŸŽ - ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ)
๐๐‘๐Ž. - ๐’๐„๐€ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ. - ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ. - ๐๐Ž๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ‘. - ๐„๐—๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“. (๐ŸŽ)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ’. - ๐„๐—๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“. (๐Ÿ)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ“. - ๐„๐—๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“. (๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ”. - ๐’๐€๐†๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ•. - ๐๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐ƒ.
๐ŸŽ - ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ‘)
๐ŸŽ - ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ’)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ–. - ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“.

๐๐‘๐Ž. - ๐’๐„๐€ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ)

3K 106 152
By danhoneyyy

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒.
PART 𝟐.
WORD COUNT: 6233

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ?, 𝟐𝟎𝟏7.
Within that month, the young lady, whose name was now discovered to be "De Fontaine (Y/n)", who also found out the age of hers was 18-years-old. At least in physical terms... with her Jujutsu abilities — Water Manipulation and Reverse Cursed Technique, yet her skill was more advanced — able to heal things that weren't mortal wounds. Thanks to the help of the adoptive father of hers, Yaga Masamichi.

She was being taught by a doctor in Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, by the name of "Ieiri Shoko", an ally of Satoru Gojo and was an ally of Suguru Geto. Being taught by her was more gentle than expected — "No, sweetheart. You can't always apply pressure to the wound. You have to sometimes concentrate on which body part it's bleeding from, which blood vessels are torn, which layer and how many layers to add once it's ripped."

Gentle, yet strict, was the correct saying to Shoko's teaching. She even sent you out on missions, yet not the missions the other Jujutsu sorcerers would go on. She would sent you into forests, up and down mountains, even in abandoned areas. Obviously neither of your classmates liked the idea of you going alone, especially your big brother, Panda. Yet you were in the "Special-Grade" category, so you were able to go alone without needing assistance.

As for practicing Water Manipulation, you had took the opportunity to create things out of your imagination. You had managed to create a single Hydro fontemer aberrant, which you could use to heal — you showed it off to Shoko, who was very proud and taught you what you could add in it to help others, which did well once you had Jujutsu sorcerers come back from missions, injured and it did amazing!

Yet you wanted to join Yuta and the others, in participating in missions, to fight cursed spirits. It took a bunch of convincing to Yaga, who finally allowed you, but because your technique mainly relies in healing, you had to use a weapon... choosing a sword, which you had to borrow from Maki's collection, which she allowed you. Of course, Maki had to be the one teaching you and her sessions weren't as gentle as Shoko's teachings.

Everytime Maki had knocked you down, you had to force yourself to get back up. Each wound brushed on your body, was healed by your single Hydro fontemer aberrant. Sometimes Maki would even get scolded by Panda for hurting you, but she needed to teach you or you won't know how to defend yourself.
To put EVERYTHING short now — you learned how to heal, and still are learning. As well as your Water Manipulation and swordsmanship skills, you even grew into a closer relationship with certain people...

TIMESKIP.
(Y/n)'s POV.
December 24th, Day of the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons.

Shoes slid against the ground as I roamed down the hallways, by the windows, where the sunset peeked through the windows and entered the hallways, joining me in my stroll. Feeling exhausted, from all of the sword training I did with the dummies Maki had given me. As I wandered down the halls, I could have sworn I heard familiar voices coming from the classroom. I approached it, as soon as I was about to enter, Maki had left without noticing me.

I watched her rush down the hallways, choosing not to question as I peeked in to see Yuta, whose eyes widen once he sees me, flashing me a soft smile.
"(Y/n)-chan, come in!" Yuta invited, rising up from his seat.
He rushed towards me, grabbing onto my hands with his as he pulled me into the classroom.
"Where were you? I was looking for you!" Yuta asked.

"I was training with the sword I was gifted by, from Zen'in-chan!" I proudly spoke, making Yuta chuckle.
"You have been improving, I'm glad! You and I should go on missions together one day." Yuta suggested.
"I would be delighted to go on a mission with you, Okkotsu-san." I happily responded.
"I told you to call me Yuta-kun, not Okkotsu-san..." Yuta murmured.

"Okkotsu-san!" I proudly repeated.
"Nevermind..." Yuta murmured, seeming disappointed.
Yuta brought me towards the open window, getting the fresh air against us.
"I have to tell you something really, really important, (Y/n)-chan." said Yuta.
"Go ahead. Speak what's on your mind." I spoke.
Yuta's

Yuta felt his skin tingle — it was definitely hyper-awareness, with the fluttering in his stomach that made him feel nauseous. His expression was clear he was nervous, yet he was deep in love...
"Come on, Yuta! Come on! You got encouraged by Rika-chan. You can do this, I can do this..." Yuta encouraged himself within his mind.
"(Y/n)-chan! I—I... I lo...—" before Yuta was able to finish...
His eyes suddenly widened, so did mine.

We immediately rushed towards the open window to get a better look outside, taking notice of the veil being stretched out over the school.
"A veil was drawn over the school? But who... and why?" Yuta questioned, shocked.
"No clue. How about we go and figure that out, together?" I requested.
Before I was able to move, Yuta bolted out of the room and suddenly slammed the door. Which made me realize as I rushed towards it.

Attempting to unlock it, which was unsuccessful, getting me to softly gasp out of shock.
"Okkotsu-san! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted.
"For your safety, (Y/n)-chan! You aren't experienced enough!" Yuta spoke, in a panic.
I watched as Yuta ran down the halls through the windows, which its curtains were up. There was no window I could open to the hallways, but there was an open window to the outside.

Only issue I had was the room I'm in, was floors high! If I tried to leave through this window, I could accidentally commit a suicide. I let out an angered sigh, "Okkotsu-san!!!"
"Oh my goodness gracious... Please forgive me for this, Yaga-san..." I mumbled.
I went towards the open window, peeking down to the ground which seemed endless to reach. I stuck my hand out, bubbles appearing as my sword was summoned.

Slowly, but carefully, I crawled through the open window and flipped my body around as I stabbed my sword through the wall outside of the school and jumped out of the window, grabbing onto it in time and sliding down, which caused me to go down quicker than expected. I was terrified, making grunting noises from the bumpy journey I was having.
Within seconds, I had my tippy toes touching the ground as I pulled my sword out of the wall, running down the tiled pathway.
"Once I see you, Okkotsu-san, you're in trouble!" I complained.

Nobody's POV.
Shinjuku, Tokyo.

"Gojo-san!" one of the managers, Ijichi Kiyotaka, shouted.
Gojo seemed to be in deep thought, cupping his cheeks harshly with one hand as his head was lifted to the sky. Ijichi rushed towards Gojo.
"I have a report!" Ijichi shouted, then took notice of Gojo's expression.
"What's the matter?" Ijichi asked, in a worried tone.
"Well..." Gojo hummed.

"It's nothing. What's up?" Gojo reassured, looking down at Ijichi.
"I know this isn't the best time, but I thought it wise to speak up sooner." Ijichi explained.
"It's about the investigation into Okkotsu-kun that you previously requested. As well as De Fontaine-chan, with her improving skills." Ijichi explained.
Ijichi then quickly went into detail about what he had discussed with Gojo — about Yuta, during the time he went on a mission with Inumaki. As well as you, with the incident involving Geto not too long ago.

What Gojo discovered shocked him, making him softly gasp as he rushed towards Inumaki and Panda, who were invited to fight alongside the sorcerers.
"Panda! Toge!" Gojo shouted.
"What is—" before Panda was able to finish...
Gojo had rushed in, taking Panda and Inumaki from the back of their necks and dragged them towards somewhere more secure upfront.
"No questions!" Gojo demanded.

"I'm sending you two to Jujutsu High right now!" Gojo explained.
"Huh?!" Panda shouted loudly out of shock.
Gojo pushed Panda and Inumaki together, forming some sort of ritual to send them back to Jujutsu High.
"Geto is there now." Gojo explained.
"I'm absolutely, probably, certain!" Gojo added.
"Which is it?!" Panda demanded.

"If my intuition is right, in the worse case, Yuta and Maki could both die, (Y/n) will possibly be taken!" Gojo explained.
As much as it wasn't the full information needed, it was enough to shock Inumaki and Panda.
"I'll head there right after, I take care of that foreigner. Protect those three." Gojo explained.
He collided his hands together, ready to teleport Inumaki and Panda away.
"Sorry, but defend them with your lives!" Gojo advised.

Inumaki and Panda looked towards one another, then back at Gojo — determined.
"Salmon!"
"Right!"
Once Gojo clapped his hands together. Within a second, Inumaki and Panda were sent back to Jujutsu High.
It appeared that the jaw of one of the cursed spirits had opened, revealing Nanako and Mimiko, proudly ready to fight.

"I'm your opponent, special-grade." the foreigner Gojo planned to fight spoke.
Gojo, who was able to hear him, slipped the bandages off of his eyes and glared up at the foreigner.
"Sorry,"
"but I'm in a hurry right now." Gojo muttered.

Nobody's POV.
     Right Above Jujutsu High.
Tokyo.

Inumaki and Panda got teleported right above the veil, being carried by the wind.
"A veil's been drawn!" Panda shouted.
"Does that mean Satoru's intuition was right?" Panda asked.
"I'll break the veil! Then we'll take the shortest route!" Panda shouted, fixing his position to go flying straight towards the veil.
"Pollack roe!" Inumaki angrily shouted, following after Panda.

"Oh?" Geto gasped, who was inside of the veil.
"Someone made a hole in the veil." Geto hummed, seeming amused.
He stepped towards Maki, who was lying down on the floor, with a puddle of blood beneath her. Geto stared at his reflection through her blood.
"Nothing ever goes quite as planned." Geto mumbled.
He stepped in the puddle of her blood, walking past her.

"Should take them five minutes from the point of entry to here. Should I ignore them, or should I take care of them?" Geto asked, talking to himself.
Geto stopped where he was, putting his fingers against his chin as he darted his eyes elsewhere.
"It's so hard to decide." Geto muttered.
He moved his eyes by his right, in where Panda crashed as rocks went all over the place. Panda was angered. He wasn't going to allow his friends or his little sister to be killed or taken away.

"Not bad." Geto shouted, impressed.
He dodged Panda's punches, drifting farther away to prevent Panda from getting close. Panda moved his head to see Maki, lying on the floor, not seeming to move which worried him. He was shot out of his thoughts when Geto harshly kicked his face.
"Focus." Geto demanded.
He then sent a punch towards Panda, crashing him to the ground.

Panda managed to rise up right away. He grabbed onto Geto and straight up body slammed him to the ground, causing a shake throughout the place with rubble flying around. Only for Geto to manage to escape, jumping high up and running back, in which Panda jumps out of the dust, in a rather more muscular, terrifying form.
Panda shot him towards Geto, using cursed energy to try and get a better hit out of him, but Geto was swift enough to dodge them all.

Geto summoned these worm-looking cursed spirits to attack Panda, in which he punches them, but notices Geto is gone, shocking him, but he appears from behind.
"Predictable." Geto muttered, smirking.
"Because it was a feint." Panda admitted.
Panda sent a punch towards Geto, trying to stop Panda with another one of those worm-looking cursed spirits but managed to get sent flying back, rolling down the tiled floor.

Panda jumped from where he was, sending multiple punches but Geto kept managing to dodge them. Geto chuckled, sending more of his worm-looking cursed spirits to attack Panda, punching them all out of his way.
Geto took this opportunity to take Maki's spear from the ground. He kicked it up, grabbed it and used his strength to send it flying towards Panda, which stabbed him through the chest.

"That was close." Geto cooed, sounding relieved.
"Same to you." Panda replied.
Panda fell forwards, revealing Inumaki who lowered his high-collar.
"PLUMMET!" Inumaki shouted, his voice echoing.
That shocked Geto, Inumaki's word caused Geto's head to get crashed which caused an explosion where he was. More dust and rubble flying around.

Inumaki fell to his knees, throwing up blood as Panda was back in his original form, rushing towards him.
"Toge! You okay?" Panda asked, in a worried tone.
"Caviar." Inumaki cursed out.
"Yeah, Maki comes first." Panda replied.
Panda and Inumaki rushed towards Maki, shifting her body around to try and awaken her.
"Maki, are you okay?" Panda asked, no response...
"Maki!" Panda shouted.
"Mustard leaf." Inumaki asked worriedly.

Maki let out a soft gasp, shifting around.
"N—Not yet..." Maki whispered.
"Huh?" Panda and Inumaki hummed out of confusion.
Unable to react in time, Geto appeared behind them with an enormous cursed spirit, smirking as another terrible shake happened.

Terrible timing, you managed to locate where the shaking was coming from. You peeked from behind an opening in the wall, seeing Inumaki and Maki lying on the ground, with puddles of blood and rubble around them. With your big brother, Panda, whose arms were ripped out, but it was just plush filling in him.
Geto was walking around, talking about how this was all perfect. On accident, you let out a soft gasp out of fear which caused him to pause, turning his head to where the noise came from.

Geto turned his head, only to see... nothing.
You covered your mouth, with both of your hands. This cannot be happening, this cannot be happening, this cannot be happening... you had to keep repeating that to yourself.
When you assumed it was safe, you peeked from the opening of the wall once again. Only to not see Geto anywhere.
"Huh? W—Where did he go...?" You questioned.
Unable to react as quickly, a slap against your mouth was met, holding onto it tightly.

You choked on your gasp, slowly moving your eyes to see it was Geto, smirking at you. You attempted to scream, only for Geto to tighten his grip around your mouth.
"There you are, my dear. I've been looking for you!" Geto cooed.
Moving you into the area where he just fought everybody, wanting you to see it all more properly...
"Look at all of this, my dear. See? They tried to fight me. Why? Because they knew I would take you..." Geto whispered.

You began to tear up. This cannot be true... You prayed that a day like this would never happen, but it's happening! Geto pulled you closer to him, leaning his neck towards your nape as you felt his warm breath against your neck, running a shiver down your spine.
"Don't cry, my dear. You aren't worth these monkeys time. You're worth somebody else's time, my time." Geto whispered.
Geto lips lingered over your nape.

He gently brushed his lips against it, making you let out a muffled whine, which he was pleased about.
"Such a good girl, my dear. Keep making those noises, you're pleasing me..." Geto whispered, as if he was begging for it.
Geto extended his tongue out, licking your nape which managed to get you to softly whimper. Geto needed more, more, more, more, more... more.

As Geto continued what he was doing, he sensed somebody's presence. He moved his lips away, smirking towards the person who had entered... Yuta Okkotsu, himself, whose eyes widen from the sight of his friends lying on the ground, harmed with the one he loved, in Geto's arms.
"(Y/n)-chan..." Yuta murmured, his widen eyes seemed to beat like a heart, within the chest.
"To be honest, I wanted you to live, too, Okkotsu." Geto admitted, tightening his grip around your mouth.

Which got another muffled whine from you, pulling you close to his chest.
"But this is all for the future of the Jujutsu world." Geto added.
"Maki-san...", "Panda-kun..."
"Yuta..." Inumaki's raspy voice managed to speak.
"Inumaki-kun..." Yuta murmured, his friends were all lying down on the ground, in blood and rubble, because of him...
The one he loved so much was being held by the man he hated so much, because of him...
"Run... away..." Inumaki begged.
This was all enough to make Yuta snap — his eyes wide, teeth gritted.

RECORD: DECEMBER 24TH, 2017
Back to (Y/n)'s POV.

"Come out, Rika!" Yuta shouted.
He summoned cursed energy in his hand — a lot of it to summon Rika, the Queen of Curses, herself. With dust appearing around them, as Rika's enormous hands reached to touch Yuta's shoulders.

SPECIAL-GRADE CURSED APPARITION, ORIMOTO RIKA.
FULLY MANIFESTED A SECOND TIME.

"I will kill you." Geto admitted, in a warning tone.
"I'll murder you!" Yuta screamed.
An awful shake happened, Yuta and Rika got thrown out of the tower, which was filled with cursed spirits that looked like chubby babies.
Geto and I were below, forced to watch everything from Geto, who held me close to him.
"Quantity before quality." Geto sighed.
"What's your move, Queen of Curses?" Geto wondered.

The cursed spirits crawled in a stack, towards Yuta, who kicked them. He got on top of them and ran towards the path they made, jumping off which kicked them all as some of them managed to remain in the sky with him. He pulled his sword out, slashing them in different angles as he made sure not to miss any close to him.
He flipped himself to his back, falling down as Rika appeared to save him and let out a scream, attacking them which caused an explosion.

Yuta and Rika managed to get rid of all of them. Yuta jumped onto the railing, Rika going near him.
"Rika." Yuta whispered.
Rika formed a bubble, which seemed to be this gooey texture as it summoned Maki, Inumaki and Panda.
Yuta took this opportunity to use Reverse Cursed Technique on them. Once he did, he jumped onto the railing with Rika flying to stand by him.

"Our enemy is that man there, she's holding our girl." Yuta muttered.
"Yuta, do you hate him?" Rika asked.
"Yeah, I loathe him." Yuta muttered.
"Then I hate him, too!" Rika angrily spoke.
"Welcome back." Geto sarcastically greeted, lifting me up to reach his face level, wanting to piss Yuta and Rika off for having me.
Yuta jumped off of the railing, going on the utility pole.

"Why did you stop attacking?" asked Yuta.
"Healing with cursed energy requires an advanced reverse cursed technique." Geto explained, completely ignoring Yuta's question.
He leaned in towards my ear, "Though, you are a different case, my dear..."
"It was more advantageous to let you divide your attention over there." said Geto.
Geto summoned a bunch of cursed spirits that looked like lobsters.
"Now, shall we start where we left off?" Geto asked.

He used his other hand to point at Yuta and Rika, sending the cursed spirits towards them.
"Rika, we're doing that." Yuta demanded.
He took his hand out, summoning a megaphone, which had the Snake Eyes and Fangs, belonging to Inumaki's clan.
The cursed spirits that looked like chubby babies appeared from above, the cursed spirits that looked like lobsters crawled up the utility pole.
"DIE."

It had echoed throughout the place, blasting through the cursed spirits ears, causing them to scream out of fear. It pained me for some reason, covering my ears but it did no harm to Geto, who still refused to let me go.
"Wonderful!" Geto praised, impressed by Yuta's performance, which I secretly was as well...
The megaphone that Yuta held slowly disintegrated.
"That really is hard to use." Yuta mumbled.

"The cursed energy scatters, and it's hard to aim." Yuta mumbled.
"Inumaki-kun is incredible." Yuta praised.
"So Orimoto Rika's true form is ever-changing." said Geto.
"She's an endless bundle of cursed energy." Geto added.
Yuta appeared to be going crazy, grabbing onto the sides of his hair.

"My friends are amazing. She's amazing. And you! You!" Yuta praised like crazy.
"I want her even more." Geto muttered.
"I'll beat you to a pulp!" Yuta demanded.
Yuta jumped off of the utility pole, smoothly landing on the ground with Rika following him.
"It's your first time experiencing such violent emotion, and cursed energy is following your body, isn't it?" Geto asked.

"That heightening of physical prowess, that sense of omnipotence... Your senses must be sharpened, too." Geto muttered.
He summoned this tiny black hole by him, a worm-looking cursed spirit who opened its mouth for Geto to pull out a weapon... Maki mentioned its name was "Playful Cloud", with just one hand.
"The riff-raffle are no match for you now." Geto proudly spoke.

"I'll have to crush you myself." Geto muttered.
That was enough to try and make me leave Geto's grip, beginning to softly whine, but still remaining muffled. Geto tightened the grip around my mouth, leaning towards my ear to tickle me more with his warm breath.
"Be a good girl, my dear. Don't go crying over some monkey who isn't important as I am..." Geto whispered, which Yuta heard.

Yuta got into a battle stance, glaring at Geto with wide eyes.
"Follow my lead, Rika. Do not let that man take our loved one, make sure you get her back... unharmed." Yuta whispered, as if he was demanding it.
"Mankind stands at the top of the food chain, yet they imagined the existence of higher beings and called them gods. Don't you find that strange?" Geto explained.

"Especially when we Jujutsu sorcerers exist without belief." Geto added.
Yuta parted his lips, Rika copying him. His eyes grew wide, which got Rika gasping angrily as Yuta charged at Geto, with Rika following.
Yuta and Geto fought against one another — Geto managed to fight perfectly with just one arm, using the other arm to keep me with him. As Yuta attacked, he tried to grab me, but Geto swiftly moved me away from him, with Rika crawling to attack Geto and get me as well.

"Similar plans, I see? Trying to get the girl, aren't you?!" Geto demanded, finding this amusing.
Rika charged at Geto, about to get a bite out of him. Geto got a little slow with reacting, which accidentally loosened his grip around me as Rika managed to grab onto me. Geto jumped away, but Rika harshly punched his back, which sent Geto rolling on the ground aggressively.
"RIKA! GET (Y/N)-CHAN BACK WITH THE OTHERS BEFORE HE GETS HER! CARE FOR HER MORE GENTLY THAN A BUTTERFLY AND A FLOWER!" Yuta screamed in a demanding tone.

Rika angrily growled, flying away with him as Yuta had to deal with Geto alone for the time-being.
Rika, as quick yet as gently as possible, flew me towards Maki, Inumaki and Panda, who were resting in these bubbles. She laid me down beside them as I was finally able to breathe without Geto's hand against my mouth for who-knows-how-long.

That's when I realized... this was Rika, somebody who has been with Yuta ever since. I slowly turned my head to look up, which Rika who was right in front of my face.
It got me nervous, choking on my own gasp, which made me struggle to scream.
I noticed how Rika got closer, I turned my head away, getting nervous. Only to feel Rika gently brush her... forehead against my head, softly cooing, which I had never heard before.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Rika's voice echoed softly.
"Yuta and I will care for you, forever..." Rika softly cooed.
Before I could even do anything, Rika flew off to go assist Yuta. I was genuinely shocked. What did she mean by Yuta and her will care for me forever?
I had to snap out of my thoughts for now, I rushed towards the others. I noticed how Maki looked the most injured out of the three.

I summoned the single Hydro fontemer aberrant by them. I heel-sat by Maki, focussing my attention on her wounds.
"Come on... you can't just allow on the hands to do the work... Which blood vessels are torn, which layer and how many layers of flesh do I need to add?" I thought.
I closed my eyes, focussing my mind on where Maki's blood vessels had torn.

"Deeper..." I mumbled, went deeper in — there seemed to be more...
"Deepest torn blood vessel..." I mumbled.
I got a better look out Maki's torn blood vessels. That was terribly deep, that meant I had to add lots of layers of skin for Maki to recover the main injury.
With the help of my single Hydro fontemer aberrant, I managed to heal Maki's blood vessels, which took quicker since I was panicking that she'll die.

Once I had restored Maki's blood vessels, I focused on adding the layers of flesh that were necessary. As soon as I was about to, an explosion in a shade of neon pink happened, which was so powerful that I was able to get blown away.
Thankfully, Maki had caught me, who still had her eyes closed as she pulled me close to her. She laid me down on the ground and got on top of me, using her body to defend me.

Needing to thank Maki after, I closed my eyes and embraced for the best...
Because of how powerful the explosion was, the entire building collapsed which had awaken everybody. Maki kept her arms wrapped around me, wanting to protect me. No... needing to protect me, as she did manage to witness how Geto was treating me. She was sure that Inumaki and Panda saw, too.
They were going to make sure something like that didn't happen again.
We all fell to the ground. Maki kept using her body to defend me from the dust as Panda and Inumaki just had to pray they'll be alright...

Nobody's POV...

Geto was still alive, somehow. Half of his top was ripped off, revealing a toned, muscular body with his entire right arm missing, blood splattered on his clothes because of that.
He slid the left side of his body across the wall, attempting to escape but once he noticed a certain person. He sent them a glare, sliding down the wall.
"You're late,"
"Satoru." Geto murmured.
Gojo, who simply glared down at Geto, who was possibly about to die.

"To think you'd be the one here at my end."
"Is my family safe?" Geto asked.
"Every last one of them managed to escape." Gojo explained.
"The ones in Kyoto were under your orders, too, right?" Gojo asked, moving his eyes to the ground.
"Yeah." Geto whimpered, unable to speak properly from how exhausted he was.
"Unlike you, I'm a kind man." Geto muttered.

"You sent those two assuming I'd defeat them, didn't you?" Geto asked — referring to Inumaki and Panda.
"To set Okkotsu off." Geto added.
"I trusted you. Trusted that a man as principled as you wouldn't kill off young sorcerers without a reason." Gojo explained.
"Trust, huh?" Geto hummed.
"I didn't think I still had any of that left." Geto admitted.

"Return this for me, will you?" Geto suggested.
Throwing a card at Gojo, who swiftly caught it without blinking. He moved his gaze down on it, noticing it was Yuta's Jujutsu card.
"Was the elementary school your doing, too?" Gojo asked. "Yeah." Geto replied.
"I can't believe you." Gojo muttered.
"Do you have any last words?" Gojo asked.
"No matter what anyone says, I hate those monkeys." Geto admitted.

"But I never held any hatred for those in Jujutsu High. I just couldn't wear a heartfelt smile in this world." Geto explained, truthfully.
"Suguru." Gojo whispered.
Geto turned his head towards Gojo, barely seeming conscious as Gojo approached him, kneeling down to Geto's level.
"There is something you want to admit, you're hiding it." Gojo muttered, as if he's demanding the answer.

Geto chuckled, "Yeah. There is one more thing..." Geto whispered.
He turned towards Gojo, who seemed stoic physically, but was mentally preparing for whatever Geto wanted to say.
"That young lady, Fontaine De (Y/n), she..." Geto began to explain.
Gojo silently listened, seeming to take the information that was going to be essential towards the future.

"Take care of her for me, will you? She's going to be a much bigger person than you currently think." Geto suggested.
"And at least hit me with some curses at my end." Geto finished off.
He turned away from Gojo, leaning his head against the wall as he had fluttered his lashes shut.
Gojo had arose from the ground, having a moment of silence, to think of the times with Geto... and to think of this newfound information about (Y/n)...

(Y/n)'s POV.

"Yuta! Yuta!"
"Hey! Hey!"
"HEY!"
"Hey, Yuta! Are you okay?!" Maki asked, demanding an answer.
"Mustard leaf." Inumaki... worriedly asked?
"Wake up, Yuta!" Panda shouted.
"Awaken from your slumber, Okkotsu-san!" I shouted.
That was enough to get Yuta to flutter his eyes open, observing his surroundings.

"Oh, he's awake." Panda murmured.
He arose from his lying position, darting his head to look at all of us.
"Everyone... Your injuries..." Yuta worriedly spoke.
"Maki-san. Inumaki-kun." Yuta worriedly called out.
"Wait! Panda-kun, your arm isn't healed!" Yuta panicked.
"(Y/n)-chan! Are you able to breathe better now?!" Yuta panicked.

"Hehe. I'm quite alright, now. Thanks to Rika-chan, who brought me back to the others." I softly giggled, explaining to Yuta.
"Chill out. We're all doing better than you right now." Maki reassured.
"Unlike these other three, my arm can be fixed later." Panda explained, "Thanks for saving us." Panda added, thanking Yuta.
"Salmon." Inumaki... thanked him?
"We sincerely appreciate your gratitude, Okkotsu-san." I thanked him as well.

Yuta softly gasped, relieved we were all okay. That's until... "Yuta..." a soft voice echoed.
We all turned around, to see Rika, who appeared to have one eye open, with her mouth gaping.
It was all a moment of silence, until Yuta broke it by getting up and stepping onto the ground, approaching Rika.
"Sorry, Rika-chan. I've kept you waiting." Yuta apologized.
"What's the matter, Yuta?" Panda asked.

Yuta paused, getting awkward as he always did.
"Well, uh..." Yuta hummed.
"In exchange for borrowing her power, um, I promised to go with Rika-chan." Yuta.
"Huh?! Don't you know that means dying?!" Maki angrily shouted.
"What were you thinking, you idiot?!" Maki complained.
"Uh, well, I..." as Yuta attempted to explain.

We didn't take notice how Rika appeared to be melting, her skin forming into a gooey texture which turned into ash once it touched the ground, causing dust... around a little girl?
"Huh?" Panda hummed, joining in on his hum.
"Rika-chan?" Yuta called out.
I didn't know Rika was just a little girl. She looks so cute, pretty, too!
Rika glared up around Yuta. We were met by the sound of clapping, looking to where it came from.

"Congratulations. You managed to break the curse." a... weird man congratulated Yuta.
"Who are you?" we all asked at the same time.
"Your good-looking guy, Gojo Satoru-sensei!" Gojo muttered, rolling his eyes.
"I thought the theory Yuta came with sounded interesting, so I requested an investigation into their families. The investigation of Rika's was finished quite a long time ago, but Yuta's was full of holes at best. So then it came to light..." Gojo explained.

"...You're the descendant of Sugawara Michizane! That makes us super distant relatives!" Gojo happily announced.
"Huh? Who?" Yuta questioned, as Gojo cheered in the back with a bunch of — "Yay! Yay! Yay! Yuta, yay!" We all stared at Yuta, with a nervous bead of sweat rolling down our faces.
"One of Japan's three great apparitions." Maki explained.

"He's a super bigshot sorcerer." Panda added on.
"Tuna." Inumaki... added on.
"Can I be truthful and feel guilty that he's super distant relatives with our own teacher?" I admitted, gaining approving nods from everybody.
Gojo stopped cheering, going back to his "serious" mode — "You were right, Yuta. Rika didn't place a curse on you. You placed a curse on Rika." Gojo explained.

"Now the one who placed the curse has canceled the bond. So long as the one who was cursed doesn't seek any penalty, it's fully broken now." Gojo explained.
"Of course, that much was obvious after seeing her in that form." Gojo explained.
It shocked us how Yuta suddenly fell to the ground, tearing up in result.
"It was all my fault, wasn't it? I turned you into that form, I hurt all those people, and I nearly caused everyone to die when Geto came after me! It's all... It's all my..." Yuta asked.

The sky was met by beautiful shades of dark purple and pink — fighting for whoever can dominate the sky, with the clouds having the reflections of the skies colour met with white stars — that looked like the white sprinkles, scattered around. How I always thought of it, similar to the situation back on the streets.
I felt guilty that nobody seemed to move, yet I couldn't allow the flamboyancy to die down on my expression.

I approached Yuta, wrapping my arms around his head as an attempt to embrace him.
"It's none of your fault. When you're young, you're naive and when you're naive, it simply means you aren't experienced enough, as I like to put it. As much as I wasn't around long enough to prove enough support... I believe you weren't ready to let go of Rika-chan. That's completely alright. Yet there is one pro you haven't properly considered... you saved us, all of us, from Geto. I'm thankful you saved... me." I explained.

Yuta took notice of my voice dying down when I mentioned him saving me. That's right... how Geto was so touchy with me, keeping me close and refusing to release me. That angered Yuta, but Rika came in perfect timing, wrapping her arms around Yuta to reassure him.
I attempted to rise from my position, but Rika grabbed onto my sleeve before I could get up, pulling me back to Yuta and her. They whispered the entire time, unable to hear their conversation.

Rika slowly released her hold on Yuta, she leaned in towards my ear, greeted by her warm breath which tickled me. Yet hers felt more comforting than how... Geto's was.
"Take care of him for me, will you... (Y/n)-chan...?" Rika whispered.
Her words shocked me. She moved back, Yuta beginning to tear up again as a dimly glow came from her body.
"Bye-bye. Take care. And don't come over here too soon, okay?" said Rika.

"Okay." Yuta hiccuped, from his sobs.
"See you later." Rika parted.
She glowed so brightly, we had to cover our eyes to avoid being blinded from it. As colourful bubbles appeared, we were all fascinated by its beauty and I could have sworn I saw Yuta and Rika's memories together. It looked beautiful, all of it... Yuta arose from the ground. He extended his hand towards me, in which I gently took in response as I arose from the ground as well.

We all looked up at the sky, following the colourful bubbles which went so high up. It matched the sky perfectly. Beautifully, even.
Yuta took this opportunity to move his head to stare at me. His eyelids relaxed, sparkling from the reflection of the colourful bubbles, taking this chance to study my fascinated gaze with the corners of his lips rising up.
He felt the tingle through his skin — hyper-awareness, once again. With the fluttering in his stomach, feeling nauseous.
"Thank you, for making this moment happen with her... Rika-chan."

EXTRAS?:

OKKOTSU YUTA — [35%/100%]
Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, taking simple steps to making his obsession at a higher level.
Danger Level: 5%.

ZEN'IN MAKI — [15%/100%]
Stage: Poor knowledge on one another, will protect you.
Danger Level: 0%.

INUMAKI TOGE — [7%/100%]
Stage: No knowledge on one another.
Danger Level: 0%.

PANDA — [28%/100%]
Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow overprotective.
Danger Level: 0%.

SATORU GOJO — [30%/100%]
Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, taking simple steps to making his obsession at a higher level.
Danger Level: 5%.

SUGURU GETO — [?/100%]
Stage: SYSTEM HAD ACCIDENTALLY CRASHED. SUGURU GETO, NO LONGER ONLINE.
Danger Level: ?%.

YAGA MASAMICHI — [30%/100%]
Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, starting to grow overprotective.
Danger Level: 0%.

IEIRI SHOKO — [10%/100%]
                             Stage: Poor knowledge on one another.
                             Danger Level: 0%

ORIMOTO RIKA — [?%/100%]
    Stage: SYSTEM HAD ACCIDENTALLY CRASHED, ORIMOTO RIKA, NO LONGER ONLINE... OR IS SHE?
Danger Level: ?%.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 61 6
**WARNING** This is going to be a VERY mature; VERY steamy book. **18+ only** **All rights to Jujutsu Kaisen characters go to Gege Akutami** **Cover...
203 20 7
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜๏ธŽ โ Where there is hope there is faith . Where there is faith miracles happen โž Sometimes things turn out how we don't wa...
850 37 26
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ โž ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท A Street Racing Au where the popular street racer, Megumi Fushigur...
131K 2.7K 21
Y/N is a simple girl. She's just an ordinary girl, who would want that? Someone does and they are obsessed. Minors DNI. Do NOT post your age in the...