The Mockingbird's Bleeding He...

By Mayamultistan

Bang Christopher Chan is THE name. Everyone and anyone who is someone knows him or at least of him. With hund... More

Disclaimer & Warnings
Character Bang Christopher Chan Visual
Character Han Peter Jisung Visual
Character Audrey Han/Bang Visual
Character Aurora Bang Visual
Character Lee Know Visual
Character Lee Felix Visual
Character Hwang Hyunjin Visual
Character Yang Jeongin Visual
Character Seo Changbin Visual
Character Kim Seungmin Visual
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

419 24 76
By Mayamultistan

Hiiii lovelies!!! I was so excited for this story that I kind of couldn't help my self and did the next chapter already! ><
I adore Aurora so much omg! I hope you all enjoy your reading~~ And leave lots of comments please!!

London, UK

6:02 AM

Waking up with the alarm clock causing ruckus at 6 AM is an uncommon occurrence at the Han residence. Normally those who lived in the house would wake up with the immanent call for-

"HANNIE!" 

The double doors busted open like any other day and showed the very enthusiastic beta, Lino.

Lee know was Han's platonic soulmate and life partner. 

He was there for and with him through it all. The bad, the good, and the horrible. He could always count on him.

Jisung groggily got up and stretched. He looked tiny on his king sized bed, covered with rose-gold satin bed sheets, and plenty of space, with a futon storage matching pink chest, and vanities tables scattered all around the princess like room. Matching the aesthetic of the entire house.

Minus Audreys room of course.

Chewing on nothing while scratching his chin and nape, he was trying to figure out if he wanted to pee right now or wait a little bit.

He didn't have to think long because his bladder started to make its presence known.

Right now, it is then.

Heading to the bathroom he heard Lino ask-

"It's a fine morning don't you think Jagiya?" 

"It's too damn early that's what it is." Came Jiji's grumpy reply. 

He was never a morning person.

Lino laughed as he started pressing all the buttons on the remote controls to open the curtains and illuminate the room. 

"I missed you Jagiya."

"The girls too."

"It's been two days, Hyung. It's literally Monday." Jisung teases as he starts his skin care routine after finally relieving himself. 

Lee know huffs in reply. 

"I'm just teasing, we missed you too Hyung."

"How did the final design come out?" Lino not so stealthily, changes the subject after happily getting the answer he was fishing for.

"Hmm, not good enough, something is missing." Jisung mumbles from his closet that he went to after he finished his business, being finicky with his outfits like always.

After ages - it was mere minutes, but Lino is just dramatic like that - Jisung heads for his room-office and organizes yesterday's new sketches all in order on his light table, ready to be outlined. Then heads to the kitchen.

"Are the girls up yet?" Lino asked.

"Most likely, you know how punctual Audrey is." Comes Jisung's amused reply. "She will never let Aurora, sleep in. I will start to feel bad about it."

"Your right, remember when she woke Aurora up at 7 AM during spring break?" 

"Oh my god, Aurora was pissed!" Jisung practically yelled, he never had the best volume control.

"I would be too!" Lino supplied.

Laughter flooded the kitchen as the two reminisced how chaotic and polar opposites the two sisters are.

"Let's get started on breakfast, so that Audrey's hard work to not be late won't go to waste." Mused Lino.

-

After breakfast and bidding the girls good bye, the duo headed upstairs towards the loft, or as the group called it, the Designing Studio. 

It was very spacious, with three out of four walls being made out of glass windows that stretched from ceiling to floor. Mannequins and fabrics scattered everywhere in an "organized chaos", as Jisung called, the two easily went to their designated desks to start the day. The studio had a door on the far corner of the only brick wall in the room, that led to stairs that could be accessed from the outside as long as the person had the key's for it.

Soon, they both heard the easily recognizable sounds of two sets of feet walking up the stairs. It was when Felix spat out an 'I need coffee.' and Hyunjin went straight to the fridge full of hangover drinks and what not, that the Omega noticed the fact that they both looked like they didn't catch a wink of sleep. He smirked as he could easily tell what they had been up to all night.

The omega and beta were mated for years now. The absolute epitome of besties turned to lovers. Two peas in a pod.

At the start Hyunjin and Jisung didn't really get along. The Beta thought that Jisung, a stranger, spent far too much time with his Omega. While Jisung didn't like how rude Hyunjin was, thinking that it wasn't healthy and that his twin Omega deserved better. 

It didn't take long for the both of them to understand the other's side, as well as the fact that they were just trying to protect and care for Lix. After a while Jinnie and Jiji became inseparable besties themselves.

2:20pm

Lix was taking a break. 

Jisung was trying different color schemes for a specific skirt he was fusing over. 

Lee know and Hyunjin were finishing up some measurements - when all hell came loose. 

It was a normal afternoon nothing was supposed to go wrong.

Until it did.

"OH MY GOD! Look at X (formerly Twitter)! Oh my god.... Oh my goooood!!!" He heard Felix scream. 

Hyunjin instantly picked up his phone, while Jisung and Lee know were waiting for them to show or say what's happening.

Jisung had a bad feeling about this. 

After Hyunjin opened the app, he instantly whipped his head to look a Jisung.

He looked scared, and that caused Jisung to become scared. 

His leg started shaking, he hadn't even noticed it until Lino put his hand on his thigh to stop it.

"What is it? Spit it out already!" Lino angrily spat.

The two lovers didn't say anything, just showed them their phones.

On Hyunjin's it showed -

// Fashion Multinational House and Luxury Brand DIOR Owner Peter Han's Real Identity Revealed alongside his Families – Click here for more //

While on Felix's -

// South Korean/Australian Rapper CB95 - Bang Christopher Chan – Company Server was Hacked. Hidden Single Reveals the Artist's Scandalous Past alongside his Families Identity – Click here for more //

Jisung freezed.

"What the fuck?!" Lino shouted.

Jisung wanted to throw up.

-

His omega was out of control, and it took all three of them to finally get Jisung to calm down. Though it took longer than it should have in the first place because everyone's pheromones were all over the place and they themselves were panicking.

Jisung wanted to scream, he wanted to cry, he didn't know what to do.

He kept his identity a secret. 

It was only going to harm the girls if it were to come out.

When they lived in Korea the girls names were revealed by a saseang and associated with his persona's name. He decided to move back to the UK after that. He promised himself and the girls that he would keep them safe. 

That promise was broken now.

He heard Lino trying to make a call but knew it was to no avail when he hissed curse words. 

He was afraid. 

For his girls. 

Audrey wasn't dumb. She was a lot like her father. From her looks to the way she acts, up to the way she eats. To even a matching secondary gender. She was all Chan. 

But he was worried. 

Audrey hated her father. 

With a passion.

The last time she saw him was five years ago, on her 5th birthday. She cut Chan out and yelled at him that she never wanted to see him again. That she hated him and wished he wasn't her father. That she despised him.

He still remembers the look in his Channie's eyes. Haunting him every day and night. 

He hated himself for being so weak and not having the courage to fix things. He knows that the fault of all that had happened doesn't just fall all onto Chan. 

But he also would never want to manipulate his daughter. She had the right to have her own opinions, decisions and views on things. She was there and she saw what happened with her own eyes. She made a decision, and they had to respect that. 

Even if it meant that, that decision was destroying their family.

Aurora on the other hand loved her uncle. 

Though knowing that Jiji wasn't her biological mother she accepted him and loved him either way. She was all him, a gorgeous little Omega, sweet and docile. From the way she walked to way she talked, even her attitude, she was all Jisung.

But she also trusted Audrey's decision in cutting off the only true father figure they would ever have. Her older Alpha sister remembered things better than she did, though only two years older, and so she trusted her choices.

5:45pm

Jisung was sitting in the living room waiting for the girls to get home. Hyunjin and Felix left to give him some space to figure things out, and Lino was in the guest room still trying to make that dammed phone call. 

He couldn't bring himself to open the X app.

He heard the security informing him of one of the girls arrival as well as the opening of the door and knew Aurora was home. 

Her soft lilac scent filled up the apartment. He heard her running into the living room, with her adorable school uniform on, as she jumped into Jisung's arms. 

"Hi, mama!" She says as she quickly goes to scent the omega. 

This was one of Jisung's favorite parts of his relationship with his daughters. The scent markings that they would give each other. Her lilac scent mixing with his ylang-ylang one smelt amazing.

"Hey, baby." He says as his eight year old omega jumps off and sits down next to him on the couch, feeling sedated after having her mother's scent wash over her.

6pm

Now Jiji was way worried. Aurora was glued to his side asking him what was wrong - she was always more in-tune with his emotions. His sweet, innocent pup was about to be thrown into something he was sure he couldn't protect her from. 

And that terrified him.

He heard the door open and slam, the security running right after and yelling about his oldest daughters arrival. 

The usual routine. 

The older one by two years walks in normally as she welcomes her family with a scowl - that softens a minuscule amount when she sees them.  

Audrey was always kind of a tsundere. Jisung didn't care and neither did Aurora. They knew she had a soft spot for them. She expressed her love and affection by actions, not words or kind facial expressions. 

Aurora often explained at dinner that Audrey had an RBF.

A Resting Bitch Face.

The girls are always bickering. But may God help anyone who hurt or disrespect the other. Only they can insult each other. They love each other to death, but you wouldn't ever catch them saying that.

The two pups were on high alert due to their mothers' obvious anxious scent. 

"What did he do?" Audrey growled. Jisung and Aurora looked up in surprise. 

"W-what do you mean?" Jisung asks trying to play naive. 

But his daughter wasn't having it. Giving her best cold stare waiting for him to speak up. 

"You only smell this putrid and anxious when he's involved." She confidently states. 

Jisung sighs and Aurora's arms tighten as she starts to tremble a little. 

Jisung asked his oldest pup to sit down, leaving the alpha with a rolled eyed look. 

"Something happened today involving y'all's father-"

"Don't call him that." Audrey snarled. 

Aurora was quick to give her a warning growl.

"Shut up Audrey. Can't you see mama's serious." She snarls at her older sister. Which seemed to shut Audrey up. 

Jiji sighed. "Again....Something happened to ya'll's father's company server and connected him to me I'm afraid." jisung starts to shake.

"It also outed the fact that you two are also his kids." He started tearing up. 

"I'm so sorry.....But it's not just his fault! My photo and real name were also discovered. Since the world already knew you two were Peter Han's daughters-"

"They made the connection to Uncle Chnnie and found out...." Aurora finished.

Jisung nodded his head while he started to sob, Aurora was quick to try and comfort him.

The house was filled with Jisung's sobs as the other two were still processing the information, that was before the omegas started choking. 

Choking on alpha pheromones. 

"He promised." Audrey growled. 

Jisung and Aurora were gasping for air.

"He promised to leave us alone!" She screams. 

After she heard a choked gasp, she finally noticed what she was doing. She instantly calmed down and clicked on all the buttons on the controls to open the windows and balcony doors, letting the air out.

She turns around with a sour scent and teary eyes. Finally realizing the gravity of their sudden situation.

"E-eomma." She finally lets out as her eyes tearing up. 

Audrey's weak spot is, was and always will be family.

Jiji welcomes his daughter's embrace as he tries to soothes the pair's saddened and angry scents. 

"We will be alright, I will figure it out." He whispers. 

Trying to convince them, but also himself.

The girls slept with Jisung that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 65 4
โ€ข A place to make your imagination come true ~~
52.5K 3.2K 28
book 2 where hyunjin returns to korea from canada, only to become infatuated for the dandy flower boy he used to call his.
2.4K 106 13
"Can you not forget those days,Minho Hyung?" Seungmin looked at the elder ,who was standing silently holding hands on the window grills worriedly. Af...
38.7K 1.6K 27
Book 1? Top Student Kim Seungmin: adorable and friendly. He is everyone's friend and he gives the best advice. School Heartthrob Hwang Hyunjin: hands...