The Pirates Malfoy

Door Cranethingszfandomm

The Marauders adult era alongside the golden trio era watching the life of Carina Narcissa Malfoy, the given... Meer

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

3.8K 155 20
Door Cranethingszfandomm

The screen lights up as in the corner of the screen a date was displayed: June 3rd, 1980

Lucius, Narissa and the rest of the witches and the wizards in the room all looked at each other inheriting deeply especially since everybody in their world knew about the traceless disappears of the youngest Malfoy heriess.

"This is that night." Draco whispers to himself.

Regulus himself looked very worried especially since he's the reason that Carina disappeared in the first place.

The camera pans throughout as busting music could be heard playing at full blast where the
Malfoy Manor can be seen from the view.

Lots of half-blood and muggleborn witches and wizards had different reactions as they saw the Black's beautiful but scary manor for the first time.

"What's with the loud music?" Seamus asked for curiosity.

The Malfoy family and Regulus all looked at each other sharing looks.

It's quite late outside but that is ignored in favor of the ball room in the manor it's packed with important pureblood families and with children all sitting around talking alongside themselves.

The adults are all talking along themselves, drinking, mingling and overall enjoying themselves as a pureblood celebration is going on.

"That's a lot of people." Somebody muttered as others agreed.

"Now that looks like a fun party." The students who love parties pointed out in agreement.

A much younger Draco Malfoy knocked on the door of his older brother Carius Malfoy's room at a fast pace.

"You look so young and adorable there." Theo says teasing his good friend.

"Oh shove off Nott." Draco hits him in the back of the head not in the slightest bit amused by his joke.

"He looks so different then from now." Ron whispered to his two best friends who nodded in agreement.

Carius was looking through a book that he picked up from their library and he sighs.

"Who is it?" Carius asked in a normal cold tone that all Malfoy's use.

Lucius smirked proudly as he heard the tone that his oldest heir talked in which Narissa nods.

A few other pureblood adults nodded as they heard his perfectly tone. Even though Carius was a Malfoy in ravenclaw he's still the perfect oldest Malfoy heir .

"That's a Malfoy for you." A few students called out and the Malfoy family all glared back at the students in anger.

"Your brother. I know that you're likely busy but I need some help with choosing the right outfit." Draco answered back to his brother.

Carius quickly hides his dark arts book behind his pillow and he opens the door to his room.

A few adults and students looked at each other as they looked disgusted at the thoughts of the dark arts that the oldest Malfoy heir was reading about.

"All Malfoy 's do is the dark arts!" Molly screeched and most people covered their ears.

Draco walked into the room and he noticed his eldest brother standing by his closet obviously waiting for him.

"So why are you late?" Carius asked him.

"A good question." Lucius says coldy as he's youngest son paled in color by his father's tone.

"I wouldn't want to be in his situation." A few students raised their hands in agreement.

"I was at a friend's house." Draco tells him.

"You need to learn to be on time. Especially when a celebration is going on." Carius says to him.

All the pureblood students shivered in agreement as they knew how important those celebrations were and how much trouble they would get in if they were ever late for any of them.

"Something that you don't want to be late for or just don't go at all like I do." Sirius smirks.

"Of course from now on I will be." Draco promised his older brother.

Carius just nodded his head as his answer.

"Their relationship is so cold." Katie points out.

Carius and Draco looked at each other but they didn't say anything especially since it's a pureblood thing to survive anyways unless your Sirius.

Carius started going through his closet, looking for the perfect outfit for his brother to wear, he looked through quite a few of clothing before he found the perfect one.

"Here, take this and go to the celebration no need to have father worrying for nothing." Carius says  handing the outfit to Draco.

"Yeah." Draco takes the outfit and he walks out of the room to change.

After Draco was fully changed the two brothers headed to the celebration.

"Why couldn't we just learn about why she disappeared already?" Ron complains.

"Obviously these events are important for some reason." Hermione rolls her eyes at the red haired boy.

Regulus looks very nervous especially since he knew that his secret was about to be revealed especially since he appears next on the screen.

Baby Carina Narcissa Malfoy is sleeping peacefully in the master bedroom. The baby had been playing at the park earlier in the day with her brother. So she definitely wasn't gonna wake up anytime soon because of that trip.

Some families smiled as they saw how beautiful the baby Malfoy truly was.

The Malfoy family all smiled as they saw their daughter on screen before they frowned especially since it was that night that she was gone.

A cloaked shadowy figure can be seen lurking while walking into the room with a fast pace as he stops at the head of Carina's bed.

He looked around the room, making sure that nobody was around. He smiles as he looks over at the beautiful sleeping baby.

He draws his hand and whispers,"Oblivalte."

"I call upon Calyso."  Regulus calls out.

"Who is that?" A few people wondered.

"Why would this person do something like this?" Seamus asked.

"Are we finally going to get to know who kidnapped the girl?" Moody asked.

Suddenly a wave of sea water appears in the room as Calypso appears looking around.

"Why have you called for me?" Calypso asked him.

"I wish for my niece to have a better life than what she'll get here." Regulus tells her.

All the witches and wizards in the room watches the screen closely as they all wanted to know who those two people were.

"Come on, Come on. Show us already." All students calls out impatiently.

Calypso looks closely at the sleeping baby.

"I know the perfect family and I sense that  she's my descendant so I'll take her away and she has a great prophecy surrounding her."

Regulus smiles before he kisses the baby on the cheek. "My little niece, your brothers and I love you so much more you'll possibly know. But I have made all the wrong choices but I can't allow this life for you."

"I shall debut to you Regulus Black for returning my descendant to me. Your life shall be saved when it matters the most." Calypso tells him and she disappears in the waves with Carina.

The room was completely silent as they all had different reactions to what had just been revealed on the screen.

"You? You did this?" Lucius demands of Regulus.

"You're the reason this whole time." Carius says looking at his boyfriend in shock.

"I thought she was gone." Narcissa whispers with tears in her eyes.

"Why, she was my sister." Draco points out.

All the pureblood families looked at each other before they looked over at Regulus.

"Look I know that you guys are upset with me but I did it because she doesn't deserve to live the life that purebloods have to." Regulus explains himself but he was still given looks..

The screen turns black before lighting up as across the screen appears the title,

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL in the color dark yellow and the color white on the bottom before a bell sound is heard just as the title fades away.

"What kind of title is that?" Daphne says while shaking her head.

"Why would this be called the pirates of the Caribbean, the curse of the Black Pearl?" Fred asked curiously while George nodded his head.

"It sounds like an interesting movie title already." All muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

Some students and adults jumped back at the loud bell sound especially since they weren't expecting the sound bell sound of all things.

The screen is completely black before it lights right back up.

{Dream sequence of Will's rescue}

A gray, impenetrable wall of fog. A massive ship emerges from the mist, the masthead looming: the H.M.S. Dauntless.

From somewhere comes the faint sound of a little girl's voices, singing, slow tempo, almost under her breath.

"We, pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me. .."

Elizabeth Swann, strawberry blonde hair, stands at the bow rail, gazing at the sea, still singing.

"Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up."

All the witches and wizards looked at each other in confusion as they were wondering what exactly she was singing about and what this has to do with Calytrix.

"What kind of song is that?" A few people wondered.

Joshamee Gibbs, who was born old, skin a dark leather, clutches her shoulder, startling her.

"Quiet, missy! Cursed pirates sail these waters. You don't want to bring them down on us, now, do ya?" Gibbs asked her as he looked around.

"Pirates? What is he talking about?" The golden trio asked.

"I'm so confused right now." Draco whispered to his friends who nodded in agreement.

Elizabeth stares wide-eyed at him.

"Hey, leave my sister be." Carina Swann, brunette hair, walks in standing beside Elizabeth.

The Malfoy family and Regulus all smiled with tears in their eyes when they saw Calytrix on the screen.

"Hey she's my sister not that girl's sister." Draco scowls at the thought.

"I was just trying to-" Gibbs is interrupted while talking.

"Mr. Gibbs That will do." Norrington, a dashing young man, Royal Navy to the core, glares sternly at Gibbs.

Standing beside him is Governor weatherby
Swann, a man of obvious high station, brass buttons on his thick blue jacket. He is Elizabeth's and Carina's father.

"Okay, who are these people?" A bunch of people asked.

"Why does he's accent sound so hot?" A few girl students asked curiously.

"I'm so confused what are we watching?" Percy asked what everybody else was wondering.

"She was singing about pirates." Gibbs points towards Elizabeth as he starts walking. "Bad luck to be singing about pirates with us mired in this unnatural fog. Mark my words."

"What's with the weird words?" Seamus asked.

"Pirates don't even sound realistic." Lucius scoffs.

Norrington looks over at him. "Consider them marked. On your way."

"Aye, Lieutenant." Gibbs nods his head towards Norrington.

All the students and adults looked at each other especially with what Gibbs called the other guy.

All the muggleborn witches and wizards looked at each other in understanding of what was going on especially on the screen.

"It's bad luck to have a woman on board, too? even a miniature and quiet one." Gibbs walks over and returns to his deck-swabbing duties, surreptitiously takes a quick swig from a flask

"What's that supposed to mean?" The golden trio asked.

"Why would that be bad luck?" A lot of people asked.

The Malfoy family and Regulus glances at the man on the screen for his comment m

"I think it'd be rather exciting to meet a pirate." Elizabeth says looking over towards them.

"I think it'd be really interesting and exciting to become a pirate." Carina shakes her head.

Lucius looks completely disgusted by the thought of his daughter becoming a filthy pirate by the sounds of it and they couldn't let something like that happen to his daughter.

Norrington has his hands behind his back while walking by them. "Think again, Miss Swann's . Vile and dissolute creatures, the lot of them. I intend to see to it that any man who sails under a pirate flag or wears a pirate brand gets what he deserves ? a short drop and a sudden stop."

"So pirates are all guys." The smart students and adults realized.

"Because being different is never appreciated or accepted." Luna points out.

Elizabeth and Carina doesn't know what a 'short drop and a sudden stop' means.

Elizabeth and Carina looked behind them and Gibbs helpfully mimes: a man being hung.

"You can't just do something like that especially in front of kids!" Molly screeched.

"What's his problem?" Ron asked.

Elizabeth turns as she gasped and Carina made a face before she and Elizabeth held onto each other's hands in comfort.

Governor weatherby Swann steps beside Norrington. "Lieutenant Norrington , I appreciate your fervor, but I'm, uh, I'm concerned about the effect this subject will have upon my daughter's."

"My apologies, Governor Swann." Norrington tells him.

"Actually, we find it all fascinating." The two girls answered at the same time.

"There's nothing exciting about the likes of pirates." Lucius scoffs.

"I hate when people talk about the same time because it's extremely creepy." A few students shivered in agreement.

"Yes. That's what concerns me." Governor weatherby Swann nods his head at the two girls.

Chastised, the two girls  turn away, to look out over the bow rail.

The fog still hems in the ship; very little of the sea is visible...but suddenly, a figure comes into view.

A young boy, Will Turner, floating on his back in the otherwise empty water. There is nothing to show where he came from, or how he came to
be there.

"Whoa,  he came out of nowhere." Dean points out.

All the students jumped back in shock and surprise especially since this movie seemed to greet with scaring them for some reason.

"Do you see that?" Elizabeth looks at Carina.

"Yes, I do and we should tell somebody." Carina tells her.

"It's always the kids who notice but the adults never do." All students pointed out.

"I still don't see how they found him in that." Somebody muttered as others agreed.

"Look! A boy! There's a boy in the water!" Elizabeth calls out gaining their attention.

Norrington and Swann spot him.

"Man overboard! Man the ropes. Fetch a Hook! Haul him aboard." Norrington calls out

"More like boy overboard." Theo says sarcastically.

All the witches and wizards looked at each other because they are still very confused by the movie.

Quick movement and activity on deck. Sailors use a boathook to snag the boy when he passes. Norrington and Swann haul him aboard, and lay him on the deck.

Elizabeth and Carina sidles in for a closer look.

"He's still breathing." Norrington points out.

Gibbs spots a burning ship. "Mary , Mother of God!"

"Who says things like that anymore?" A few people asked.

Attention is turned away from the boy...the  sea is no longer empty. Wreckage from a ship litters the water ... along with the bodies of its crew. 

What is left of the ship's hull burns, a ragged British flag hanging limply from the stern.

"Holy that ship is beyond repair." McGonagall shakes her head.

The students and adults all looked at each other shocked by the state of how the ship looked like.

The H.M.S. Dauntless slips silently through it all.  The scene calls for hushed voices.

"What happened here?" Swann asked.

"It's most likely the powder magazine. Merchant vessels run heavily armed." Norrington answers.

"A lot of good it did them. Everyone's thinking it. I'm just saying it. Pirates." Gibbs looks towards the ship.

"They seem to blame most things on pirates." A few of students raised their hands in agreement.

"What's so bad about pirates?" Somebody asked as others agreed.

"There's no proof of that. It was probably an accident." Swann chuckles not convinced.

"Lying to yourself never works in your favor." All adults pointed out.

"He doesn't even sound like he believes that himself." Daphne points out.

"Rouse the Captain immediately! Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats." Norrington says to two sailors.

"Heave to!" A sailor calls back.

Many students raised their eyebrows as they wondered what exactly those words meant.

Swann pulls Elizabeth and Carina away from the rail,away from the hideous scene in the water.

"Good parenting unless most people." Sirius says as others agreed.

Lucius couldn't help but feel jealous as he watches the man on the screen be a dad to him instead of himself which wasn't fair to begin with.

"Elizabeth and Carina, I want you both to accompany the boy. He'll be in your charge. Take care of him."

"These seriously sound like old school terms." The smart students and adults realized.

"Charge?" A few people wondered.

Elizabeth and Carina nod gravely.

Swann hurries away to help unstow the
longboat. The sailors lay the boy gently on the poop deck, behind the wheel, they hurry off.

"Seems like a dumb thing to do to go out to see what the problem is." A student calls out.

"They are not going to find anything of importance." Snape sneered.

Elizabeth kneels down beside the boy and Carina stands to the other side of him.

His good looks are not lost on her. She reaches out, gently brushes the brunette hair from his eyes

Suddenly, he grabs Carina's 's wrist, awake now. Carina is startled, but their eyes lock. She takes his hand in hers while Elizabeth watches.

"It's weird that he grabbed onto her arm instead of Elizabeth's." Harry points out.

"I would have thought that he would have grabbed onto the other girl and not Calytrix." Neville points out.

The smart students and adults realized that the guy on the screen liked Calytrix and that's why he grabbed onto her instead of Elizabeth.

"It's ok and you're safe now. My name is Carina and that's my twin sister Elizabeth Swann." Carina tells him gently and softly.

"W-W-Will Turner." Will splutters his name towards the two girls.

"We're watching over you, Will." Elizabeth tells him before he clutches Carina's hands, then slips back into unconsciousness.

His movement has opened the collar of his shirt; Elizabeth sees he wears a chain around his neck. She tugs it free, revealing

A gold medallion. One side is blank. She turns it over...

A Skull gazes up at her. Vaguely Aztec in design, but to her eyes, it can mean one thing and examine it.

"You're a p-pirate." Elizabeth glances back at the crew. Sees Norrington, giving orders, moving toward them.

She looks back at Will  comes to a quick decision. Takes the medallion from around his neck. Hides it under her coat when Norrington approaches.

"Has he said anything?" Norrington asked them.

"His name is William Turner . That's all we found out." Carina and Elizabeth answer at the same time.

"Take him below." Norrington says to the sailors.

Elizabeth and Carina studies the medallion
the gold medallion.

A wisp of wind, and she looks up.  Out over the dea, moving through the fog, silent as a ghost, is
a large sailing ship, a schooner.. it has black sails.

"That never means anything good." The golden trio pointed out.

*That's when one of her red flags should have been drawn." Carius pointed out.

"Put that thing back." Somebody muttered as others agreed.

Elizabeth stares, too frightened to move, or cry out. The ship is obscured by the fog as it passes  but not the mizzen-top ... and there hangs the frightening skull and  crossbones of the Jolly Roger.

All the students and staff had different reactions to what was happening on the screen.

"Like throw that thing in the water or something." Regulus suggested.

Elizabeth looks from it to the medallion  the skull on the  flag is the same as the one on the medallion.

"I would be beyond freaked." A few students raised their hands in agreement.

"Another red flag." All horror movie fans pointed out.

Fog surrounds and closes in on the black ship  except for the  black flag.

"That is suspicious enough besides she should have been dropped there thing." Carius points out.

As Elizabeth watches, the skull appears to turn and grin at her...Elizabeth shuts her eyes tight.

"That is freaky enough. She definitely shouldn't have picked up that thing." The smart students and adults realized.

"I wouldn't have picked that up." A few students pointed out.

End dream

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I did my best with this chapter

Since Carina grew up with Will and Elizabeth it honestly seemed like the right thing to do as to have her be a part of this.

I am honestly questioning myself as to why I didn't start on the Pirates of the Caribbean: dead man's chest

I'm honestly really unsure about this chapter. What did you guys think of this chapter? Was it good/bad?

I have a bunch of ideas and plans in store. Lucius will definitely not be pleased by how he's daughter chooses to live her life.

Elizabeth and Carina are really close until she becomes a pirate that is.

Feel free to comment on any of your thoughts and questions, I love answering questions and reading comments.

Cranethingszfandomm :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

39.9K 1.7K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...
60.9K 2K 23
Celeste Potter, Harry's (now) 31 year old aunt had all her memories removed (at the age of 25) and was sent back in time to 1716, where she became Ja...
176K 3.2K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...
583K 5.7K 7
golden (adj.) made or consisting of gold. *๏ผŠโœฟโ€ใ€€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ* Aurelia Lily Potter. Relly. Rels. Lia. She's golden. Now she must watch these films that tell t...