𝓓đ“Ē𝔂đ“ĩ𝓲𝓰𝓱đ“Ŋ Walker Scob...

By Theeggowaffels

"I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you" "I don't wanna think of anything else now that I tho... More

𝓓đ“Ē𝔂đ“ĩ𝓲𝓰𝓱đ“Ŋ
Famous Birthdays
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
â†ŗ đ“Ĩ𝓸đ“ĩ𝓾đ“ļ𝓮 002
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
â†ŗ đ“Ĩ𝓸đ“ĩ𝓾đ“ļ𝓮 003
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
â†ŗ đ“Ĩ𝓸đ“ĩ𝓾đ“ļ𝓮 004
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
New walker books
011
012
Epolioge

002

525 20 46
By Theeggowaffels

Rory💋 6 minutes ago
SABRINAAA
🎵-  Feather - Sabrina Carpenter

999,912

💬
200,099

9,000

Us3728 
There so pretty wthhh

User637
MOST ICONIC DUO EVERRRRRRR

Sabrina Carpenter ✓⃝
YOU ARE SO PRETTY
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
HEHEHEHEH SHE NOTICED ME AGAIN

Soph:)
so pretty
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
YOU

Amelia🪐
BEST SISTERS
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
VI SAYS THANK YOU

Alice Green 💌
BEST COUSINS
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
YOUUUUUUU

Ireene Moore 🍓
I MISS YOU BOTH
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
WE MISS YOU LIKE A MILLION TIMES MORE

Us738 
BEST SISTER DUO THERE SO PRETTY THE UNIVERSE HAS ALWAYS BEEN NICE TO THE BLAKES

User637
AGAIN BLESSING US WITH THE NEW CONTENT

Romeo🕸️ ✓⃝
DODODODO LIKE A FEATHER
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
SING IT ROMEO
- reply
Romeo🕸️ ✓⃝
I AM

~💌~

The day had finally arrived – the long-awaited sleepover with Aurora's closest friends

Amelia, Alice, and Scarlett. Aurora's bedroom had been transformed into a cozy sanctuary, complete with soft blankets, twinkling fairy lights, and an enticing spread of snacks arranged on a table in the corner.

The air buzzed with excitement as the girls gathered, their laughter filling the room with warmth and joy.

"Welcome to the sleepover of the century!" Aurora exclaimed as her friends entered her room their faces alight with anticipation.

Amelia let out a squeal of delight, eyeing the array of snacks with glee. "This looks amazing, Aurora! You've really outdone yourself."

Aurora beamed with pride, her heart swelling with happiness at the sight of her friends gathered together. "Thanks, Lia! I wanted to make sure everything was perfect for our night of fun."

As the evening progressed, the girls delved into a myriad of activities and games, each one adding to the laughter and camaraderie that filled the room.

They started with painting each other's nails, swapping stories and sharing secrets as they carefully applied coats of polish.

As the clock struck midnight, the girls found themselves in the midst of a spirited pillow fight, feathers flying as they whacked each other with abandon. Aurora's cheeks ached from smiling as she ducked and dodged, feeling a sense of pure joy wash over her.

Auroras phone buzzed, revealing a message

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Auri
Hi

Auri
Hi

Auri
Hi

Auri
Hi

Walkie
I'm going to pick u up at 7 tomorrow okay bye bye

Auri
Okay ?

Auri
Walker

Auri
Okay then seven tmr bye

~💌~

Amelia's eyes widened in delight, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "Well, well, well, it looks like our Aurora has a date.

Aurora blushed furiously, feeling a mix of embarrassment and excitement at the revelation. "Yeah, I guess I do," she admitted shyly.

Scar,wtt chimed in, her expression thoughtful. "You know, I always had a feeling something was brewing between you two.And anyway what if he asks you to be his girlfriend I mean you did already confess !"

Just then, Aurora's phone buzzed with a text message, and she couldn't suppress the smile that spread across her face as she read Walker's message. "Speak of the devil," she muttered under her breath, earning curious looks from her friends.

"What's going on?" Scarlett asked, leaning in with interest.

Aurora hesitated for a moment before deciding to share the news. "Walker just reacted to my message he's going to me talking me somewhere at 7

Amelia let out an excited squeal, clapping her hands together. "Oh my gosh, Aurora, this is it! The moment we've all been waiting for!"

Aurora's cheeks flushed crimson as she felt a surge of anticipation wash over her. 

" we are going to help you get ready tomorrow then !" Alice smiled

As the night drew to a close, the girls snuggled up together on Aurora's bed, feeling a sense of contentment and belonging that only true friendship could bring. In that moment, surrounded by the warmth and laughter of her friends, Aurora knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be.

~💌~

◉◎◎◎

◎◉◎◎

◎◎◉◎

◎◎◎◉

Liked by Walker.Scobell , ScarlettFernandez and 827,927
Aurora.Oddete.Blake : my girls ❤️

Comments

@User628 : BEST GIRLS IN THE WORLD

@use7482 : ICONIC

@Us7483 : BEST GROUP OF FOUR ( sry Romeo )

@MasonThamesOfficial : that side eye was personal

@Amelia_Martinez : AA I LOOK GREAT

@ScarlettFernandez : we are so cute in the first pic ❤️

@Alice._Green : boo.

~💌~

As the girls laughed and chatted, enjoying their nail-painting session, the door creaked open, and Violet peeked inside with a hopeful expression. "Hey, can I join you guys?" she asked, a hint of longing in her voice.

Aurora smiled warmly and waved her sister in. "Of course, Vi! "she replied, patting the space beside her on the bed.

Violet's face lit up with delight as she bounded over and settled in among the girls, eager to join in the fun. "Thanks, Rora "

With Violet's arrival, the energy in the room soared even higher as they continued their nail-painting extravaganza, sharing stories and laughter late into the night.

As the clock struck midnight, signaling the start of a new day, Aurora glanced around at her friends and sister, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Who's up for a midnight snack run?" she suggested, already envisioning the sugary treats awaiting them in the kitchen.

The girls exchanged excited looks and nods of agreement.

~💌~

🔔 TikTok : Rory💋 posted on her story 🔔

— Daylight —
Okay so I'm gonna write a new book who should I write it about

Also my Walker x arab oc is gonna be in the works for a bit but it's coming

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 83 16
solone evans wants love like what she's sees in movies, like the love she acts out. she gave up until a certain raven haired boy came into perspectiv...
24.4K 987 120
Where Claribel Scobell can't help but fall for her Co-Star and very best Friend, but it's obviously not that easy... love never is "I love the stars...
116K 2.8K 46
" so why can't you see you belong with me you belong with me " " and you've got a smile that could light up this whole town In which Walker Scobell...
97.3K 1.9K 37
'and i can still see it all in my mind... all of you, all of me, intertwined. i once believed love would be black and white, but it's golden.' Samira...