MR. COLDIE

By Lilywinza

MY HOT BUT COLD HUSBAND 😩 In this story Jimin is a cold and workaholic person. His parents arrange a blind d... More

HELLO!
CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

25 1 0
By Lilywinza

.
.
.
.
.
.

°•YN'S POV°•

"Ma'am, would you like to have some a drink?" The waiter, who had been noticing me since the beginning, with a little hint of pity, came and asked me for a drink as I've been sitting here alone lately, waiting for my date.

WAITING?? AND ME?? THAT WORD NEVER EXISTS IN MY DICTIONARY!!

AND THAT ASSHOLE MAKING ME WAIT!!!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME AS THIS TIME MY PARENTS HAVEN'T LET ME KNOW. SO, I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RESEARCH ABOUT HIM AND ESCAPE THIS BLIND SHIT.

That's too much!! I can't. No one has ever made me wait like this. And It's triggering my ego. Who's he? Who does he think he's??

I looked at the waiter being all pissed off.

"Do I look like?" I exclaimed bluntly. He pressed his lips together, folding his hands in front of him respectfully. I huffed in frustration and rolled my eyes, glancing back at him.

"I'll go with most expensive wine of your restaurant!" He respectfully bowed a little, taking my order and left.

I rubbed my temple in frustration, closing my eyes. "It's getting on my nerves!"

After a few moments, the waiter returned, holding a large bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon in one hand and a Bordeaux glass in the other. He professionally poured the wine into the glass and then extended it toward me.

"Leave the wine here!" I snapped as he turned to leave with the wine. He looked at me with bewilderment.

"Madam, are you certain? This is a particularly potent wine," he inquired politely, to which I responded with a cold, unwavering gaze.

"Proceed as instructed," he gulped, lowering his gaze in acquiescence. He complied, setting the wine on the table before leaving.

"YOU! Mr. Dash, once you arrive, you'll know what you've gotten yourself into. You've put yourself in a bad term by bruising my ego," I muttered, taking sip of wine while cursing him under breath. The taste of wine diverted all my attention as soon as I took a sip. It tasted like blueberry.

"Dark fruit, my favorite," I hummed delightedly, savoring the taste of the wine as I started sipping on the drink with interest.

°•AUTHOR'S POV°•

*After some time*

"How dare he ignore me?!?! He has to face the consequences of making a young, beautiful, sexy lady wait!!" She yelled in a drunken state, releasing her frustration. Her eyes were barely open as she neared finishing the entire bottle of wine.

"Why? Why is he doing this to me? Doesn't he know me? The most beautiful and intelligent girl has been waiting for him," Yn said in a baby tone, resting her head on her arm on the table, occasionally hiccupping.

"Every man wants to date me, desires me, dreams of me. Why doesn't he?" she whined, before lifting her head abruptly, gasping dramatically with a look of realization on her face.

"What if he's not into women?!!?" She gasped while letting her intrusive thoughts out with widened eyes.

"Why would my parents set me up on a date with a man, who's not even a man??" She dramatically wept while pouting.

"I should tell this to Lisa. She should know everything, what I'm going through," she talked to herself, squinting her eyes as she dialed her friend's number. But Lisa didn't attend her call, making her whine more.

"Why is everyone ignoring me??"

She once again dropped her head on her arm which was resting on table.

"Right now I hate every single soul who's ignoring me" she let out in agitation.

Seeing her in no senses, a man approached her with inappropriate intentions.

"Hey sexy! What's up?" He flirted while taking seat beside her.

"Fuck off!" she yelled without even taking a glance at him.

"Woah! You're savage," he snapped, stunned by her reply. She didn't bother to respond.

"I found you alone, so I thought to give you some company," he said while placing his hand on her bare thigh. She shot her head up, glared at him.

"What are you doing, bastard? Stop touching me," she yelled, even though she wasn't in her senses, properly. But he didn't remove his hand; instead, he started rubbing it on her thigh.

"Get the fuck off your shitty hands of me." She once again yelled.

"Why are you so furious, kitten?? I'm just trying to help you." He scoffed with teasing grin.

"You're trying to help me?" she inquired with a plain face and puppy-doe eyes.

He nodded with a smirk, his eyes shining with excitement.She grinned and kept looking at him while something evil going on in her mind.

....

On the other side

A man in office Having himself immersed in his work fully, typing quickly on his laptop. He was looking hot as his first two button of shirt were undone, sleeves rolled up, revealing tensed muscles and veins of his forearms.

Phone ringing**

He looked irritated when the ringing of phone caught his attention. Furrowing his brows, he took a glance at the caller ID.

"Why is Mom calling me at this time?" he mumbled while receiving the call.

OPT**

"Mom! Why did you call me?" he inquired, coming straight to the point as only one thing was occupying his mind, and that was work.

"Where are you son?" His mom spoke from the other side. He furrowed even more after hearing her statement.

"I'm right now in office, working on my new project and you know that.."

"WHAT!! You're still at office!?!?" He heard his mom's loud.

"Yes,"

"You forget that today I have arranged a blind date for you!! Stop being too much workaholic Jimin. You're doing nothing but worrying me for you even more." Mrs park let out her worries for his son.

"What time you had told?" He asked ignoring her statement.

"It's 8:00. And stop being-"

"Ok, bye. I'm already late." Without listening his mother properly he cut the call.

It's not like he's a disrespectful child, he does obey his parents but he's a cold person, not very expressive. Not talking extra, being busy and successful are all in his nature actually.

He looked at the clock and it was showing 8:30. That's mean he had gotten pretty late. He corrected his attire, like buttoning up his shirt, rolled down his sleeves back and lastly setting his hairs by brushing his fingers through them. He didn't need to do any extra effort as he's already fire, can burn anyone with his hotness even with his cold personality.

He immediately left his building which was named ' PARK'S FOCUS '. The most successful company. Yes, he owns the company. He's the CEO. A COLD CEO.

*Time skip*

He arrived at the spot and entered the restaurant with great grace, caught everyone's attention. Every single woman was severely drooling over his hotness even men were amazed by his appearance and aura, he was holding while some men were questioning their gender. He didn't give them any attention. He steady took steps towards the reserved place. But in his way, a woman fell right Infront of him. She falsely whimpered, trying to get his attention.

"Are you ok, miss?" Jimin asked her blankly forwarding his hand to help her out which she took gladly.

"Thanks. You're such a gentleman," she said seductively.

"Btw myself sofia-" she extended her for hand shake but got interrupt by a loud scream. Anyone could've detected the pain level in it.

Jimin immediately went, form where the scream had come.

Once he reached at the spot. He witnessed the most unexpected scene Infront of him.

______________________________________________
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

What do you think what had he witnessed?? Tell me in comments.

Don't forget to vote lovelies 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 100 8
Jaune always wanted to be one of the best heroes to have ever lived. So he sneaked his way into Beacon, the place he dreamed of being. He name some n...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...