๐ŸŒž Sun and Moon ๐ŸŒš Oneshots!!

By HelloKitty_Machete

Yo yo yo, It's ya pal back at it again. The title says it all, folks. Hopefully I will do more chapters than... More

Info + Requests
๐ŸŒšMoon x GN reader SMUT
๐ŸŒžSunny x Chubby! GN reader
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™Eclipse x Suicidal!Reader (Comfort/Angst)

๐ŸŒžSunny x Chubby!Fem!Reader SMUT

39 0 0
By HelloKitty_Machete

Smutty Chapter 😈 This is basically a part 2 to the last chapter...if da boys want one I'll give 'em one...This includes soft, gentle touching, edging, and praising...enjoyyyy. 

It's been an hour or two since Sunny has comforted you from his slight mistake. He still felt kinda  bad, so he had his arms wrapped around your waist, resting his hands on your hips. He was softly humming a tune as you rested your head on his padded chest. You could hear the mechanics inside of him work, since it was so quiet in the room. 

Sunny looked down at you, smiling at your state. He brought his hand up to caress your cheek. "You know..." He began to speak. "I still feel kinda bad for upsetting you earlier." 

You glanced up at him. "I already told you that it's okay." You kiss his shoulder, "You don't need to feel bad..." 

Sunny smiles softly at you. "Still...can I make it up to you?" He asks 

"If that'll calm you down...sure." You giggle. 

You get off of him and he sits up on the ground as well. "Can I...pleasure...you?" He questions, seeming a little embarrassed. 

It takes you a moment to understand what he meant. When you figure it out, your face feels like it's on fire. You squeak silently, surprised by his bold question. "I-It...We don't have to...I can just do something else like make you something...like origami?" 

You think about it for a moment. He's never even seen you naked before...does he even know how to please you like that? You sigh and twist your thumbs together. "I guess...honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea..." You look up at him. 

The animatronic nods, "T-Tell me if I'm being too rough or...if I hurt you or if you're not enjoying yourself...okay?" He smiles nervously. 

You shake your head 'yes', agreeing to do so if it comes to that point. The two of you sit there quietly for a few minutes. Sunny eventually makes a move and scoots towards you. He looks into your eyes before kissing you softly. You kiss him back and wrap your arms around his neck. This goes on for about a few minutes before the kiss begins to get more heated. He lays you down on the padded floor and feels around your body gently. You squeeze your legs together as you feel yourself grow excited. 

Sunny breaks the kiss to let you breathe. He smiles at you and begins to softly place kisses on your neck and jaw. You would get shivers sent down your spine as he did this. You began to breathe a little more heavier than before. He places a hand on one of your breasts and squeezes gently. "You're so...soft..." He stated between kisses 

You let out a quivering groan. He sets you up and begins to take your shirt off. He looks up and down from your breasts and your stomach. "Golly, you're so pretty.."

He then unhooks your bra and takes it off of you. He throws it to the side. He looks at your boobs and then grabs both of them. You look down at his hands, too embarrassed to make eye contact.  He uses his thumbs to flick your nipples, which were slightly sensitive. You breathe out shaky. He looks up at your face to make sure if you were okay. "Please...keep going." You beg quietly. 

Sunny gives you an excited expression and leans down to kiss each of your tits. He begins to lick one of your nipples while slightly pinching the other. You let out a gasp and whimper slightly. He sucks on the nipple gently, making you have waves of pleasure go through your body. You put your hand near your nether region, but Sunny moved it away as you were about to touch yourself. "No, no...let me take care of you."

Him saying this made you melt. You loved him so much. Sunny moved down to your belly and gave kisses everywhere on it. He rubbed it and caresses your waist. "You're so cute..." He muttered under his breath.

You put your hand on his head and smile softly. Next, he laid you down on the ground once more and spread your legs open. You were only wearing very short shorts. He slides them down and off of you. He looks at your crotch, noticing your wet underwear. He laughs, "You must be really excited for this, huh?" He coos 

You whine slightly, embarrassed that he's seeing you like this. He peppers your thighs with kisses before gently pecking your clothed sex. God, he's such a tease. He finally pulls down your underwear and looks at your wet vagina. He brings his fingers to your lips and spreads them apart, causing your clit to twitch a little. Sunny closes and spreads your lips a couple times, causing you to whimper and whine. He stops this eventually and smiles cheekily. He climbs back up where he's on top of you, he trails one of his hands down and begins to rub your clit around in a circular motion. This causes you to moan out in pleasure. He giggles, "My, my! You're enjoying this, aren't you?" 

He does this for a moment. You already feel like you're going to finish, but that doesn't happen just yet. Sunny stops and traces your entrance with one finger, teasing you. "Please...I want your fingers inside me!" You beg to him. 

Sunny kisses your neck before whispering, "Whatever my princess wants..." 

Before you even know it, Sunny inserts one finger inside you and bends it back and forth. You throw your head back and sigh contently. He pumps it in and out, making his own finger wet from your juices. "Mmmh..." You would breathe out. 

After a few more minutes, Sunny added another finger inside you, stretching you a little. It felt really good. He continues he press kisses on your neck, face, and boobs while whispering praises loud enough for you to hear. "Such a good girl..." and "You're doing such a good job for me, sunshine." 

You were a moaning mess. You haven't ever felt this good. Sunny began to push his fingers in and out faster than before, making you close to climax once more. You lost your voice and had to remember to breathe. You were so close to coming, but Sunny pulled his fingers out right as you were about to finish. He gets off top of you and smiles a shit-eating grin. You look up at him. "Why...Why did you stop?" You whine out in desperation.

He laughs, "Don't want you to loose yourself just yet!" He blankly explains 

"I thought you wanted me to feel good." 

"Well, yes...however this is much better...seeing you be so needy and desperate for my touch! It makes me happy..." 

This makes you grumble. Your scowl only makes Sunny laugh. He goes over and kisses you, cupping your cheeks in your hands. You close your eyes and melt into the kiss. His hands trail down and grab your throat, not squeezing, just holding on. He breaks the kiss and goes behind you. You hear him sit down and then grabs your waist, pulling you in between his legs. He opens your legs. He doesn't touch you with his hands for a moment, just placing kisses on your shoulders, neck, and cheeks. 

Suddenly, Sunny enters your hole once more with two of his fingers. You hitch your breath and moan out, "Sunny..!" 

"That's meeee!" He squeals back

He pumps his fingers in and out, however he has less length of his fingers inside of you. This was driving you insane. You would literally do anything for him to make you orgasm. This goes on for a few minutes of you whimpering and mewling. Eventually, you couldn't take it anymore. "Sunny, baby, please!" 

"Yeees?" He replies 

"Pleaaaase! You're torturing me!" 

"Please what? If you use your words, you might get what you want." 

Was he really going to act like this? You felt embarrassed having to speak up about it, but if that was the only way, you would do it. "Please! I wanna cum...I want to so so bad! Please...just let me cum!" 

Sunny giggles, "Well, since you've been so good and asked nicely, I'll give you what you want..."

Next thing you know, Sunny flips you over. He has your legs over his shoulders, head resting on the ground, and your sex in his face. "...I just want a closer look." He purrs. 

Sunny shoves three, not two, fingers inside you. He goes as deep as he can go with them, and stretches you out better than before. He uses his other hand to rub at your clit in a swift motion. Once he starts pumping his fingers and rubbing on you, you go absolutely crazy. He goes slow at first, causing you to let out long, loud moans of ecstasy. He slowly picks up the pace, your noises coming out more frequent and high-pitched. "Mmmh...you feel good, don't you?" He asks in a teasing way. 

You couldn't really form a sentence properly without groaning out instead, so you just nod at him. You feel a tight feeling in your stomach and your legs begin to shake. "Fuck, Sunny, I'm close!" You warn him. 

Sunny keeps going at the same pace, but presses/finger fucks you harder. This makes you look up at the ceiling. You begin to feel dizzy, but in a good way. You hold your breath until you finally cum, liquids pouring out of you. You could hear Sunny chuckle and then say, "Good girl~!" 

He eventually slows down and comes to a stop. You pant and let yourself calm down. Sunny picks you up and sets you down on his lap, not caring if you get anything on him. You rest your head on his shoulder as he rubs your back. "So...did I do okay?" He asks. 

It takes you a second to answer him. "You did...amazing..." You breathe out. 

Sunny laughs softly. "I'm glad." 

The two of you sit there on the floor for a moment. "Why do you seem so innocent but when this happens?" You ask out of the blue. 

"I dunno...I guess you bring something out of me." He laughs 

"That's cheesy as fuck." You blurt out. 

The animatronic laughs and kisses your shoulder. "Only for you~!" 

(1730 words) 

I'm so delusional I imagine Kevin Goff's voice whenever I read Sunny or Moon. Like help?? 

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. I should be updating on my three books (including this one) more often. So, ya 👍🏻

-Teddy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 1.1K 17
cover and illustrations drawn by the amazing Bix! go follow them on insta! (@im_strange_030) this is a bunch of oneshots! characterXreader characterX...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
296K 5.6K 13
Lets just say Naruto is a sexy blond boy and when he gets enrolled at a new school everybody loves him and he has a thousand fan girls and fanboys in...
53.1K 2.2K 7
Lyle Prince has been given an ultimatum by his wealthy parents. Find the partner of his choice by the end of their fancy masquerade in March or get...