Iron Soldier (Bucky x reader)

By Roxyvanas

After Yn's parents dies in a car crash Hydra took her. She was sent to the red room shortly after and when sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Author's Note
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Author's Note
Author's Note
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Author's Note
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
Author's Note
News

51

131 4 9
By Roxyvanas

Yn stood still, rooted in place uncertain of what to do.
She was injured, just how much she didn't know but there could be people in a worse state or even dead.
Loki had told her to stay but she just couldn't.

She quickly followed the last screams and the burning flames that seemed to get higher the closer she got.

She crouched down and saw Loki stood nearby.
Thor was in the hands of a purple alien and another ugly alien was talking.

"Rejoice that your meaningless lives will now contribute to something phenomenal, for you will die at the hands of the great almighty Thanos." He says.

Yn wasn't really listening but she asumed that the purple one was Thanos.
She was crouched behind debris and flames.
Luckily the flames would do her no harm, perk of her having fire powers thanks to Hydra.

The ugly alien kept talking and Loki came into view.
It looked like Thor had been tortured as he looked to have more wounds than before and his head was bleeding very bad.
Hulk also seemed to be passed out and Yn spotted Heimdall on the ground half conscious half unconscious.

"I Loki rightful king of the Jotunheim, prince of Asgard." He he paused as he looked to Thor who was trapped in metal bars.
There was a certain sad look to his face, a certain quiet understanding and a silent forgiveness, almost an apology he was giving Thor.
"Son of Odin." He continued and Yn's heart contracted painfully, she understood why Loki had said that, he wanted to tell Thor he finally accepted him as his brother.

"Hereby pledge to you my undying fidelity." Loki says going to kneel before Thanos.
Yn was so confused how could he change sides so fast but apologize to Thor ?
Then she saw it, the small green flare of the blade forming in Loki's left hand.

Suddenly Loki tried to go for Thanos's throat but was stopped by a blue sort of mist.
Yn guessed it was the doing of the Teseract, Hydra had swooned of getting their hands on that for years.

Thanos grabbed Loki's neck and the blade clattered to the floor as Loki tried to free himself from the mad titan.
"Undying?" Thanos asked with amusement.

Loki was slowly starting to turn blue and Yn had enough.
For a moment her vision blurred and she saw her sweet little girl in his hand.
Her sweet little Tia, she had the same crease in her forehead sometimes and the same mysterious glint in her forest green eyes.

Yn had seen enough and her blood was boiling and her adrenaline at an all time high, dangerous levels so to speak.
The flames rose higher around them and Thanos looked around confused as he tried to find the source.
He wasn't the one using power so why did he feel the steady thrum of power ?

Before he could figure it out the she was, his awnser.
She stood in the midst of the fires her figure unreadable, and her features to dark to see but her eyes were glowing orange, practically red.

The flames illuminated her features somewhat.
Thanos only blinked for a second to see if he was imaging things, that was a big mistake and he would now too learn like the rest had.
He blinked and when he opened his eyes again she was right infront of him, strangling him now.
She had her metal first go around his throat.

The flames were dancing around, almost asif they sensed their master were there and they etched closer ready to do her bidding.
The ugly alien from earlier tried to help Thanos but it was to no avail, Thanos struggled against Yn and finally got her hand loose.

"Who...are...you ?" He asks as he tried to breath again.
"The Iron Soldier." Yn's awnser was short and clear, but a warning at the most.
"A human this strong ?" He asks and he stands up amused.
"You're even stronger than a god ? How intriguing."

He says and she smiles and then bursts out laughing, a sinister evil laugh and he raises an eyebrow.
"Tell me human do you have the heart to kill ?" He asks and that makes her laugh even more, it was so unnervingly cold even he gave a step back.

"Tell Me 'Thanos' " Yn spat his name with venom.
"Are you ready to find out ?" She asks and he smiles as he walks towards her.

Before she could continue something grabbed her arms and she looked down to see metal strands like the ones who held Thor down.
"Let's see just how tough you are Iron Soldier." Thanos says as he starts pressing the power stone to her head.

But before it could reach Loki screamed.
"No wait please don't, kill me instead."
He was begging, he hated begging but for Yn he would, he didn't want her to die.
"No !" Yn said demandingly.
"Come on, see if you can hurt me, I wanna see how this ends."
She saw it angered him but she was doing it to keep Loki safe.

"Very well as you wish human." Thanos says with a sick smile as he finally presses the power stone to her head.
It hurt, like a fucking lot...
Yn felt her whole body reacting to the pain and the flames around them rose higher and grew stronger.

But Yn made no sound...
She only looked up at Thanos with a bloody smile.
"I thought...you were strong." She managed through the pain.

But the harder he tried, the less it seemed to hurt her and the more he got angry.
"Why does it not work !" He slams his fist into a nearby piece of debris.

She only laughs at him and he turns around punching her in the face.
Her head bounces to the side and she lets out another sinister laugh.
"What you think I cant take a punch ?" She asks and he grabs her neck.

"You are a pest, you are even worse than the wanna be Prince of Asgard." Thanos says referring to Loki who now seems passed out cold.
"For one I am not human and two, I never give up." Yn says and Thanos pulls her free of the metal straps throwing her near an unconscious hulk, Loki opened his one eye enough to see.

She looked at him with pain lacing her face as yet another piece of debris had struck through her body.
When Thanos walked away from him to another end of the room Loki took the chance.

He used his magic to teleport the distance between them.
She grabbed his hand and Heimdall took ahold of the Bifrost sword as he held his hand towards Yn, Loki and Hulk.

He mumbled something incoherent and the next thing she knew, she was being hurling very fucking fast down towards earth.
Loki grabbed her in the process as they crashed through the roof of some building.
Loki tried shielding most of her fall and he looks around him.

The place seemed familiar and she soon realized it to when coming to her senses.
Dr. Strange was standing there, staring at her then Loki, alongside Wong.

"Thanos...Is coming..." Bruce mumbled and Strange looked at Yn and now saw the blood seeping from her new addition of wounds.
She already was completely covered in blood from the wasit down.

After they helped them and Strange had tried healing Yn with his magic, Bruce wanted to get Tony and Yn wanted to go to Wakanda.

So Strange opened a portal for her and Loki.
She stepped through first and it was light outside, she was in the little village they always helped out at.
Bucky was busy looking after sheep and he must've heard the noise because he turned around.
But when he saw Yn, he had abandoned all things and not even a second later he was infront of her.
She tried to take a few steps towards him but he didn't allow her much chance.

He enveloped her whole body into his aching frame.
Welcoming the feeling of his aching need to hold her for months easing.
He looked at her with tears in his eyes as it ran down his cheeks like rivers.

He grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her fiercely, he was deprived of having her with him for atleast seven months.
She had left him that day promising it would be a short visit and she came back like she had just fought a war.

"Doll..." the crack in his voice made her heart break, shatter into a million pieces, as she crumbled in his arms.
"Im so sorry love, im so sorry..." she kept repeating to him.

"What happened to you, you looked like you just came out of a war." He asked as he accessed how much blood was leaking from her body.
"I did..." she says and he looks at her confused.

"Asgard has fallen Bucky, I had tried to protect it, I was supposed to come back here ages ago but I got stuck in crossfire, when we finished rescuing the people the ship got shot down and almost all the Asgardians killed, Thor..." she couldn't finish as she looked back to Loki who was just sat on the ground with his head in his hands.

Bucky quickly caught on what she meant and when he looked back to her face she seemed paler than moments before.
"Doll what happened?" He asked again more serious now as he directed the question now to her bleeding body.

"Got stabbed, twice, went right through..." she says in a half sentence as she colapses in his arms.
His clothes and hands were stained with blood and Loki jumped up.

"Hey dad I got the food you asked me to bring.... Mom ?" The voice came from a very confused but scared little girl as she watched her mother's dying body in the hands of her father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 55 25
Images and one shots of the lost boy trilogy
199K 8.1K 24
BTS has been gaining alot of attention and fame as the years goes on. But Min Yoongi AKA Suga, who has always been alittle mysterious about his sexua...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.1K 63 23
Cadence Brock is a sassy bossbitch with a heart of gold. But she has a big secret...she lives with a symbiote. You could say it's a family thing, it...