šˆšÆš² ā€ž dylan hoffman

ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© kaylivrse

ā i thought that i was dreaming , when you said you loved me. āž š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” they meet through mutual frie... Ų§Ł„Ł…Ų²ŁŠŲÆ

ā™¬ šˆšÆš² ā˜™
šˆ. šŸ’š­š” šŽšŸ š‰š®š„š² š„šÆšžš§š­
šˆšˆ. š“š”šž ššžšššœš”
šˆšˆšˆ. šˆš§š¬š­ššš š«ššš¦
āšŒš„š„š“ š“š‡š„ šš„š– š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘š’āž
āšŒš„š„š“ š“š‡š„ šš„š– š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘ šš“šŸ āž
šˆš•. š“š”šž šƒššš² š€šŸš­šžš«
š•. šƒš¢š§š§šžš«
š•šˆ. š“š¢š¤š­šØš¤š¬
š•šˆšˆšˆ. š‚š”š¢šœššš šØ š©ššš«š­š²
šˆš—. šˆš§š¬š­ššš š«ššš¦
š—. š©š«šž š¬š°šžšžš­ šŸšŸ•
hiii.

š•šˆšˆ. ššššœš¤ š“šØ š“š”šž š‚š”š¢-š“šØš°š§

131 3 4
ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© kaylivrse

↯ 𝐈𝐕𝐘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕  - 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢-𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

"yas, wake up. we gotta go." ahmad says shaking her harshly.

"give me a minute." she mutters and wiggles around in bed. "you don't got a minute, you need to get up and get ready now." he says slightly yelling.

"alright, damn. i'm finna get up." she says jumping up and rubbing her eyes. she moves the cover off of her a slides on her slippers.

she walks into her bathroom and notices the mess that she made yesterday, "i got to clean this up." she says to herself and starts picking up and packing things away.

she comes back into her room and sits on her bed. she noticed her phone was on the ground, she picked it up and seen some notifications on her phone.

𝐦𝐚𝐥❤️
goodmorning, hope you have an amazing flight.

𝐲𝐚𝐬💕
goodmorning, thank you.

-

𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧
hey, havent heard from you in a minute. you good?

𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧
oh sorry, i went out last night. i'm okay.

-
after she responded to her messages she sat her phone back down and continued to get ready.

finally, about 2 hours later she was ready to go. "hurry up, you already woke up late. amari waiting for us at the airport."

amari was yasmin's older sister that she hasn't seen in a while , due to her little music career she had going on.

"amari coming?" she asks grabbing her purse and phone slowly. "yeah, i was surprised too." ahmad says grabbing his stuff too.

"she never go nowhere with us." she tells him while taking her shades off her head and onto her face.

"better enjoy it while it last." ahmad says getting into the car and closing his door. she agreed also getting into the car.

it took them almost 30 minutes to get to the airport, they went through security and even made it onto the flight in about an hour or two.

they flew first class so everyone had their own cubby. yasmin spent her time editing content for her tiktok and picking out photos for her photo dumps.

Incoming call... bestieleah💝 and splatt👀

yasmin, hello?

leah, okay, yas so you wont believe what malachi told ariana.

yasmin's heart dropped she didn't want ariana to know what her and malachi had going on because of the history ariana and malachi had.

yasmin, wait what did he tell you?

ariana, okay so we were on call earlier and he was bringing up you and last night. he said that he wants to have something with you he just doesn't know if you want it.

yasmin felt comforted, she thought that maybe malachi didn't actually feel the way he said he felt yesterday.

yasmin sighed.

yasmin, that's it?

ariana, he brung up you and walker, he said he didn't want you to not trust him because of walker. that's where i got confused.

leah, same here , what does he mean because of walker? i thought you two mutually broke up.

i sighed, i felt defeated. i had to tell her, i couldn't keep this secret from her any longer.

yasmin, okay, so basically what happened between me and walker is that he cheated on me with that blonde girl that was with you guys at the 4th of july event.

ariana, wait lily?

leah, he did what now? why didn't you tell me?

yasmin, i didn't want it to ruin the bond that you two had. i mean yall are castmates, i didn't want it to mess up the chemistry.

leah, look i have a job and i do my job well. what happens on the outside has nothing to do with my talent on set. you could've told me.

yasmin, i know im sorry.

ariana, i knew something was up with her.

leah, who, lily?

ariana, yeah she was all up on walker and when she seen you and dylan she got all mad. i think she just wants to make you upset.

yasmin, i don't know why, i don't even know her.

leah, she just wants attention, fuck her.

ariana, right, nobody really likes her anyway.

yasmin, i'll talk to you guys later. we're about to take off.

leah and ariana, alright byee!!

yasmin hangs up the phone, she puts her beats on and falls asleep.

-

they finally landed in chicago, she was so relieved to be off the plane her nerves were bad.

"how was the flight." amari says as they got off the plane, "shit i don't know, i was sleep the whole time." ahmad says making everybody laugh.

"no really. i was gone before we took off." yasmin says and pulls out her phone. "mike supposed to be waiting for us." ahmad says.

i seen mike and he had this corny ass sign that said 'welcome home we missed you'. when we made eye contact he ran up and hugged me, almost putting me into the air.

"damn, you ain't happy to see us too." amari says walking up to mike. "i don't care about yall, i seen yall 2 mfs everyday for 6 months." mike said.

i laughed and he gave me another hug, "come on, i got the car waiting for yall outside." they followed mike outside

mike had this black van and when they approached the car they saw people in it. they opened the door

"SURPRISE!!!" alex says jumping up from the back, he got out the car and hugged yasmin.

"oh my gosh, what the fuck." yasmin says happily, she couldn't help but to be overwhelmed with happiness.

"i did not expect to see you, oh my goodness." yasmin says again, she pulled him in for another hug.

she hasn't seen alex since she was 9 so it's been 7 years since she had seen him.

"you got so big, you used to be like a foot shorter." alex says putting his hand to where my height was.

i smile like a little kid and get into the van, "so how have you been?" alex asks.

yasmin shrugged her shoulders, "to be honest, i don't know i've just been living."

"that's how it be though, you don't got no projects coming up?" alex asks me picking up a water bottle from the cubby in the back.

"well no not yet." yasmin says unconfidently, what yasmin didn't know is that she would get a offer in that moment.

"look have you heard of a24 productions?" alex asks yasmin, her face frowned up.

"oh wait, they made that one movie waves." yasmin says getting excited.

"okay well, they want to offer you a role in this new movie they have coming up. it's called 'PRIDE'." alex says, he gets on his phone and shows yasmin the email.

yasmin was in shock, this was her first role in a movie since 'suga water'. "i would love to!" yasmin says excepting the offer immediately.

"look there shooting right in LA, you don't have to worry i'll be working right along with you." alex says reassuring her.

"okay." yasmin says sighing happily, she knew this was the start of something big.

-

ŁˆŲ§ŲµŁ„ Ų§Ł„Ł‚Ų±Ų§Ų”Ų©

Ų³ŲŖŲ¹Ų¬ŲØŁƒ Ų£ŁŠŲ¶Ų§Ł‹

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
79K 1.5K 47
āœŽ BBS//Vanoss Crew one-shots. Discontinued. If you're reading the description, hello šŸ‘‹ Also, if you're about to read this book, excuse my 2019 wri...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...