How to Subscribe on my Patreo...

By barbsgalicia

Hello, readers! I finally found a way on how you can subscribe on my Patreon and read my advanced chapters/ex... More

How to Subscribe on my Patreon through GCash Payment

1.1K 15 8
By barbsgalicia

Hello, readers! 👋

I finally found a way on how you can subscribe to my Patreon through GCash payment.

As my patron, you can get access to advanced chapters of my ongoing story 'The Savage Boys Series 3: Theo Alvarez' and read the book 2 of Arkhe and Isabela's story 'Everything I Need'.

I will be posting other Patreon-exclusive content like special chapters and short stories in the future, too.

My Patreon is: www.patreon.com/barbsgaliciawrites

Please see the step-by-step guide below.

1. Open your GCash app and click "View All Services".

2. Under Pay, choose "Online".

3. You will be given two options. Choose "Pay with your GCash card".

4. Click the American Express/AMEX logo.

5. Your AMEX virtual card details will then be shown. Click "Get New Code" to receive your CVV that you will use on the Patreon payment page. You will receive a text message from GCash with your CVV/Security Code.

6. Go to the Patreon website or mobile app and subscribe to my page: patreon.com/barbsgaliciawrites.

Use your AMEX virtual card details when paying on Patreon. Make sure to input the correct details. The CVV is the code you received from GCash.

Add your correct postal/zip code. You may choose Philippines as your country.

Hope this helps! Please comment below if you need futher assistance. Thanks so much for always supporting me! 🖤
xoxo, Barbs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 6.5K 28
Sa loob ng Barangay Santolan magsisimula ang kakaibang karanasan ng labinlimang taong gulang na si Jinuel. Sundan ang kanyang istorya at kung hanggan...
8.9M 33.8K 9
Callie Picket,the-fat-girl-next-door has a big fat secret. Well, a secret she's been successfully hiding from her oh so sexy apartment neighbor Chris...
674K 3.8K 30
Completed Paano natagpuan ni Olivia ang sarili sa ibang kama,gayong may naghihintay siyang asawa sa kanilang bahay?
3.5K 75 6
You just got a job at Buzzfeed! You're still getting used to everyone, but thankfully you've settled into a great environment. Then you run into the...