FAMILY CRISIS [SLOW UPDATE]

By XHAPPHIER

Satzu family story. G!p tzuyu More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34

33

2.6K 111 35
By XHAPPHIER

Tzuyu walked as fast as she could. Not caring about anything. Her staffs were greeting her but she wasn't able to greet them as she needed to go to sana as fast as she could. She has already told eunbi to take care of her job.

Tzuyu got inside her car and went to her penthouse where sana is staying at this moment.

She knocked and bell the ring a few times. One of the maids opened it.
"Where is she ?" Tzuyu asked with her cold voice and walking fast.
"She is inside her room master.....she is not ok. " Said the maid walking along with tzuyu. Tzuyu stopped a while and looked at the maid. Then again started walking faster.

Tzuyu was worried. Really worried. Her hands were sweating the whole time. The whole time sana occupied her mind. Tzuyu finally reached Infront of sana's room.

She indicated the maid to go from there. Which the maid obligated.
Tzuyu took a long breath. Her heart beating fast.

She knocked the door several times.
"Sana..." Tzuyu called out softly. But no answer.
"Sana it's me .....tzuyu......" Said tzuyu. Waiting for sana to answer. Still no answer.
"Sana......love pls....open the door.....I am ......worried....."said tzuyu feeling like she was breaking down.

Tzuyu tried to hear inside. The door then unlocked finally. Tzuyu finally saw sana.

Sana's red eyes, the tears on her cheeks, the worried look on her face , everything made her look miserable.

"Tzuyu....."

When sana saw tzuyu she couldn't help. She ran to tzuyu and engulfed her into a hug. It wasn't a tight one. Rather it was loose one. It was like sana has lost her strength. She was feeling weak.

Tzuyu relived a bit hugged sana. She kissed sana's head. Sana cried on tzuyus arm. While tzuyu continued to comfort her. Sana then looked at tzuyu with her helpless eyes.

"Y-you don't b-belive it right? I.....I d-didn't do it....tzu p-pls believe me...." Sana said while sobbing. She broke into tears. Crying more miserably.

"I believe you sana. I trust you. I know you can never do that. " Said tzuyu caressing sana's face. Tzuyu then hugged sana again. Sana closed her eyes and hugged tzuyu back. Right now tzuyu is the strength she needs.

'but....who did it....' thought tzuyu.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The news spread like a wild fire. Sana became the talk of the country. Just a few days ago the people who were proud of her for her success are now hating her openly saying that the accusations must be true.

Sana was trending everywhere. Social media was filled with hate and malicious comment about her.

Tzuyu was inside SN entertainment. Chaeyoung was there too.

"Chaeyoung this is getting out of hand." Said tzuyu worriedly.
"I know. We need to do something about it. Besides I just can't let the company have this type of stain. " Said chaeyoung seriously.

There was a knock heard on the door.
"Come in. " Chaeyoung said. The door opened revealing Dahyun.

"Unnie finally you are here. " Said chaeyoung relived.
"Of course I have to. How the heck did things got out in public. I have no idea. " Said Dahyun taking a seat beside tzuyu.

"What? What does that mean?" Asked tzuyu frowning.
Dahyun then started to explain.
"Tzuyu this was supposed to be a secret mission. For a whole year I have been searching for the master mind behind this. " Dahyun said. She was tensed up about it too.

"A year ago there was a secret party was held in one of the prestigious bar in Gangnam. The mastermind was there too. There was a whole list who went to that party. My suspect was that the attenders of that party were a part of the sex trafficking." Said Dahyun explaining the whole situation.

"This actor-actress sex trafficking scandal was just a rumor or a conspiracy theory untill yesterday media started to put it on the news. " Said Dahyun.

"So who do you think the mastermind is?" Asked tzuyu. Curiosity rose in the room. Dahyun looked at them both. She sighed.

"I am sorry I can't tell you about it. " Said Dahyun looking down.
"But why?" Asked tzuyu. She was kind of mad.

"The thing is I do have some suspects but they are no use. The host of that party is still unknown. I tried but I couldn't find. Besides I need a really good evidence." Said Dahyun.

"Look tzuyu , chaeyoung I trust you guys a lot. But after what happened yesterday I don't think I should talk about it more. There could be another party listening to us without our knowledge. " Said Dahyun looking at both tzuyu and chaeyoung.

"But tzuyu you don't have to worry about it. I will do whatever it takes to prove that sana unnie is innocent. I won't let an innocent suffer from the things that they haven't done. You can trust me on that. " Said Dahyun. Tzuyu nodded.

"You should go and take care of her. She needs you the most. " Said chaeyoung. Tzuyu nodded understanding.

"H-have you tried to talk with the attenders of the party?" Asked tzuyu looking at Dahyun.

"If I go and ask them separately then I can never reach the mastermind. The main culprit has a lot of his rats in the industry for sure. If he finds out he will be more cautious. It's not like everyone in that party were a part of it. " Said Dahyun. Chaeyoung and tzuyu nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe she did this "

"Is she out of her mind?"

"I knew something was off from the beginning. "

"She never gave me good vibes"

"Hahaha that untalented bitch got exposed."

"She should be in jail right now!! Wth!!!. "

Sana's hands were shaking. She scrolled her phone. She saw so many posts, comments about her. She felt her eyes tearing up. They were all talking about her. They were pointing at her and accusing her of being a slut.

It felt like everyone turned their back on her. Sana felt so weak and vulnerable. It felt like she was alone. Sana wasn't understanding what was happening. She teared up. The malicious comments were getting her badly. This is the first time she was facing a scandal.

Her inside was falling apart a bit by bit. She felt like she could hear those comments. Sana's breath got faster.

"I can't believe she did this "

"Stop...." Sana cried out.

"Is she out of her mind?"

Her trembling hands made its way to her ear trying her best to stop it.
But it couldn't.

"S-stop....I d-didn't do i-it...." Sana cried more. Sana's eyes closed tightly.

"Hahaha that untalented bitch got exposed."

"(Sob) I....b-beg you (sob)...pls..." Sana sobbed out. She felt like drowning in a sea. But there was no one to save her.

"She should be in jail right now!! Wth!!!. "

"N-no....STOP!!!!!" sana screamed crying out loud.

She drowned.

Everything ended.

"SANA!!!"

Sana could hear the voice. Suddenly it was warm as if someone hugged her. It felt comfortable. Sana slowly opened her eyes. She could hear the heartbeat. Sana felt protected.

"T-tzuyu...." Sana mumbled. Sana hugged tzuyu back. The hug got tighter and so does sana's crying got louder on tzuyus chest.

"Ssh everythings ok. I am here......love....i am right here with you....." Said tzuyu hugging sana. Tzuyu then looked at what sana was looking at. It was the phone.

She saw many malicious comment.
'i need to take this away from her. ' tzuyu thought. She got the phone. After a while sana stopped crying. Tzuyu broke the hug. She looked at sana. She didn't like it a bit.

"Did you have your lunch?" Tzuyu asked softly. Sana shook her head.
"Let's go and have some lunch..." Said tzuyu. She helped sana to stand up. Sana looked dead inside. Not a single word she said. Tzuyu was getting more worried now.

The maid informed that their lunch will be ready in minutes. Tzuyu and sana were sitting on the couch in living room. Sana hugging tzuyu while tzuyu caressing sana's head.

At that time tzuyu felt the need to go to the washroom.
"Sana stay here a bit. I will be back in a bit. " Said tzuyu. Sana let go off tzuyu. As tzuyu went to the washroom. Sana got the remote of the tv. She turned it on.

She regretted doing it. She couldn't move. She felt like all of her muscle in her body were paralyzed.

They were showing news.

It was about her.

"According to the accusations it is said that she is one of the actresses in the industry who would sleep with producers, directors or sponsors to get an acting or modeling gig. This is how she earned the success in a short period of time.

In different hotels, sometimes in bar, sometimes in the producers or directors house Minatozaki Anna would be seen having conversations. Rumors said not only she did work as an prostitute but also forced other celebrities to do that to-"

Tv got turned off. Sana looked who did it. It was tzuyu. Sana didn't realize tzuyu was already out of the washroom.

Tzuyu cupped sana's face. She stared at sana worriedly.
"Don't listen to them ok?......no matter what happens I will fight for you....I will do everything...." Said tzuyu. Sana looked like she was about to cry again. But then tzuyu again hugged her trying to calm her down.

A little later their lunch was ready. Sana ate a very little. Tzuyu was concerned. She didn't say anything.

That day tzuyu decided to stay with sana.

------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days passed since the news were out. It was obviously still a hot topic.

"Hey did you see that minatozaki Anna got accusations?"

"Oh God I can't believe it."

"So surprising right?"

Minju, hyewon and hyunjin could hear people talking. It was obviously depressing.

"Can you guys pls stop talking about other peoples life? It's pathetic. " Said heejin to the girls who were talking. Hyunjin looked at heejin. Heejin saw how sad hyunjin looked when they talked about sana.

"Nothings confirmed yet. So don't talk shit without even knowing anything. " Said heejin. The girls didn't say anything after that.

Hyunjin mouthed a thank you to heejin because of that. Heejin just gave a small smile to her.

Meanwhile, tzuyu and sana were still together in the penthouse. Past three days she was on the house. Sana's head was on tzuyus chest. While tzuyu caressed sana's arm. Sana's hands were on tzuyus waist.

"You want me to go office today?" Asked tzuyu softly. Sana shook her head. Tzuyu sighed. This is what it has been the last three days. Sana doesn't want to let tzuyu go away from her even for a minute or hour.

The other day miyeon came to sana and told her that she trusted sana. Sana was greatfull for that. Even momo, mina along with their wives Dahyun, chaeyoung also said that they trust her.

Tzuyu kissed sana's head several times and caressed sana's arms more.
"What do you want for lunch?" Asked tzuyu.
"I.....just ramen is fine...." Said sana. Her voice wasn't cheerful. It's like sana was losing her color . Her happy vibe was long gone.

Tzuyu nodded hearing. Past days sana ate so little. Tzuyu couldn't force cause she knows it won't be good for sana's health. She might throw up food.

"Do you want to watch some movies?" Asked tzuyu softly. Sana thought for a while. she again shook her head.
"So....what do you want to do today?" Asked tzuyu.

"I don't know....I just want to be with you...." Sana replied dryly.
"Ok then.....let's go. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked at tzuyu questioning.
"Where are we going?" Asked sana.
"Living room. Let's go and watch a movie. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu and sana hold hands and went to the living room. Tzuyu started a movie as they watched it together. Even though sana didn't want to but later on she was watching the movie too. They were still on the same state. All over each other. Holding each others hand and watching the movie.

The movie ended. They stayed the same way.
"Tzuyu......" Said sana.
"Hmm?"
"I love you...." Said sana looking at tzuyu lovingly.
"I know...." Tzuyu replied. Tzuyu caressed sana's face. Then gave her a peck on her lips. Sana just stared at her. Then she proceeded to give tzuyu a peck. After that both of them moved closer to give each other a peck on their lips.

Sana then hugged tzuyu's neck. She brought her face near tzuyu's cheeks. She kissed it dearly. Tzuyu closed her eyes feeling every moment of it.

"Thanks for being with me tzu...." Whispered sana in tzuyus ear.
"I will be always with you Sana...."said tzuyu in sana's ear. Then gave a small kiss on the ear. They kept on hugging untill their lunch was ready.

The lunch was like other once. Tzuyu tried to make sana eat but she ate a little. Sometimes spacing out nowhere. After that they went to sana's bedroom. Sana took a small nap while tzuyu sat beside her and continued to work on her laptop. Tzuyu sometimes would look at sana and see how peaceful she looked. But at the same time she saw how much gloomy sana looked.

She felt like it was her responsibility to make sana happy again.

"I just can't continue like this....I need to go home to the kids too....I can't push all of my responsibility to elkie.." tzuyu said to herself. She then glanced at sana and finally decided on what she is going to do next.

The next day:

Tzuyu was talking with the maid about the things she need to at that time sana woke up and started to find tzuyu. When she saw tzuyu with the maid she walked to tzuyu and hugged tzuyu which tzuyu hugged back.

"I hope you understand what you have to do. " Said tzuyu to the maid.
"Yes master. " Said the maid and left.

"You are awake finally?" Tzuyu asked softly. Sana nodded.
"Come on now , hurry up and get ready. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked at tzuyu.

"Are we going somewhere?" Asked sana confused.
"Yes. We are going to my office. I don't want to leave you alone in the house. " Said tzuyu cupping sana's cheeks.
Sana then continued to hug tzuyu.

"Aren't you going to protest?" Asked tzuyu as before whenever tzuyu proposed to go for a walk outside she denied.

"No....i will go wherever you go...." Said sana. Tzuyu then kissed sana on her forehead.

After that sweet moment sana went to get ready while tzuyu waited for her in the dinning area. After the heart warming breakfast tzuyu and sana reached tzuyu's office. Sana made sure to cover her whole identity so that no one sees her. Those who saw her were a bit curious but didn't ask any questions as tzuyu was with her.

They reached the top floor at tzuyu's office.

"Good morning Mrs. Chou. Ohh you have a guest. " Said eunbi looking at tzuyu then at sana.
"Yes. I believe you won't tell anyone who my guest is. I can trust you with that right?" Said tzuyu. Eunbi smiled and nodded. Tzuyu then took sana inside her office. Sana looked around curiously. Tzuyu hold sana's hand and started to show her around.

"There's a spare laptop. You can use it for...your entertainment. There's the washroom you can use it whenever you want. You can even take a shower inside. That's a small closet, you can take any clothes. Then you see the table , you can make coffee and instant noodles. If I am not here then and you need something then you can use this telephone. " Tzuyu said pointing at her desk.

"You just have to press 0 and the person that picks up the phone will bring whatever you want. Either it is clothes , food or whatever it is. " Said tzuyu explaining to sana. Sana understood everything carefully. Tzuyu then looked at sana lovingly.
Sana looked at tzuyu with her puppy eyes.

Tzuyu smiled as she find it really cute. She took off sana's mask.
Tzuyu then planted a kiss on sana's soft lips.

"You are safe here. Nothing will happen to you. " Said tzuyu looking at sana. She then took off sana's cap. She cupped sana's cheeks.

"This room doesn't have any CCTV camera. So there's no one who will see us here. It's just me and you. " Said tzuyu .

"And most importantly I am here to take care of you. I will make sure that you are safe here. " Said tzuyu assuring sana that she is safe with her. Sana nodded looking at tzuyu. Tzuyu smiled.

"Good.......why don't you sit on the couch while I work?" Said tzuyu. Sana nodded.

Sana then sat in the couch while tzuyu started to do her work. Sana just stared at tzuyu doing her job. Sometimes looking at tzuyu, sometimes spacing out nowhere, sometimes walking around the office that's how sana's time passed. Tzuyu has prohibited her from using her social media account. So she easily got bored. She felt like sleeping. She took the blanket from tzuyu's closet. She decided to sleep on the couch.

Tzuyu who saw sana sleeping decided to continue her work as sana rest. After hours it was now time for lunch. One of the maids brought their lunch from house. Tzuyu and sana ate it together. After the lunch sana again passed her time doing nothing.

After the whole day passed it was now time for them to go. They were inside the car as the driver drove. Sana was confused when she saw the car was going thr other direction. A little later she found her answer. The car parked Infront of tzuyu's mansion.

"Why are we here tzuyu?" Asked sana.
"We are going to stay here from now on. " Announced tzuyu. Sana was hesitant listening to it.

"I don't think it's a good idea..." Said sana looking down. Tzuyu then took sana's hand.

"This is the best idea. Believe me. " Said tzuyu. They then went inside the mansion.

"Mom!!! You are finally here!!!" Minju screamed and ran to sana. She hugged sana.
"Mom!!!!! Everyone mom's here !!" Hyewon called. Hyunjin and jeongin came and saw their mom.
"Oh my god!!!!" Said Hyunjin.
Jeongin ran to sana.
"Moooommmmmm!!!" He screamed and ran to hug her. Hyunjin and hyewon also hugged sana. Sana felt at peace hugging all of her kids.

"I missed you so much. " Sana said crying.

"Mom we were so worried for you. " Said minju.
"I am really happy that we are going to stay here together from now on. " Said hyunjin smiling.

"Moooommmmmm!!!!!!!" The twins screamed as they saw sana. They hugged her. Sana hugged them too.

"My princesses , did you miss me?" Asked sana. The twins nodded. Then hugged sana again.

"Sana welcome back. " Said elkie smiling. Sana was hesitant to say anything.

"I.....thanks. I was telling tzuyu that I... shouldn't stay here...." Said sana not looking everywhere but elkie. She felt embarrassed.

"What? No. Stay here. It's really fine. " Said elkie smiling. Sana just nodded.

Tzuyu then hold sana's hand and guided her. But sana was a bit awkward about holding hands.
"Let's go , I will show you where you will stay. " Said tzuyu. When they were on the hallways sana took her hand off.

"Tzuyu I....I think you shouldn't hold my hands like that .....I mean when we are alone it's ok....but when we are Infront of your wife we shouldn't......she won't like it.. you are making the kids confused too." Said sana hesitant.

"She won't mind. I know it . ' said tzuyu then hold sana's hand again.

They reached to the master bedroom. Tzuyu opened the door and sana was on awe. Everything was so beautiful. She didn't came in this room last time. Just thinking about tzuyu sharing a room with someone else makes her heart hurt. So she didn't. Everything in that room felt like was made to impress sana. Sana was impressed. Tzuyu loved the surprised look on her.

"You like it?" Asked tzuyu.
"I love it tzu ...." Said sana looking around.

"Tzuyu.....I think you should go to your room now.....your wife must be waiting for you...." Said sana looking at tzuyu.

"What?" Asked tzuyu confused.
"I mean....your wife elkie also desires to get your love and time...she must be waiting for you....you should go now...." Said sana looking everywhere but at tzuyu.

"Y-you can come here when everyones asleep.....yeah that's right....then we can-" sana got cut off as tzuyu spoke.

"But this is my room sana....this is our room. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked at tzuyu frowning.

"But this isn't right tzuyu....the only person who deserves to share the room with you is your wife.....not someone like me...." Said sana looking down.

"Someone like you? What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked frowning.
"I mean....a mistress like me....." Said sana then looked away.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you are not my mistress sana...." Said tzuyu looking at sana sadly.
Sana couldn't answer.

"I am staying here and that's final. " Said tzuyu then went to the washroom to freshen up herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana continued to go to tzuyu's office. She would stay there doing nothing or just sleeping, sometimes watching tzuyu and sometimes spacing out looking at nowhere.

One day sana woke up from her nap as she saw a bad dream. She walked to tzuyu.
"Tzuyu...." Sana mumbled then sat on tzuyus lap. Sana took a shower on the office. She was just wearing tzuyus shirt and a underwear. She wrapped a blanket around herself and snuggle to tzuyu's neck then fell asleep.

Half an hour later ,

"Mrs. Chou I need you-" eunbi stopped as she saw the scene.
'what the hell!!!!!! Anna minatozaki!!!!!!!!' thought eunbi. She was shocked.

Tzuyu then looked at eunbi.
"I hope you won't tell anyone about it. " Said tzuyu. Eunbi nodded. Then left the file on the table. She went out of the room.

"What did I just saw...." Said eunbi to herself.

An hour later finally sana was awake. Sana looked at tzuyu who was staring at her. They both stared at each other. First eyes then at lips. Sana position herself straddle tzuyus lap. She put her hands around tzuyus neck and kissed her. Tzuyu caressed sana's thigh. Both of them kissed each other with love and passion. They kissed each other lovingly. Their kiss got hotter. At one point tzuyu was pinning sana on the table while her hands travel sana's everywhere. Sana's hands were still tzuyu's neck.

They were so lost that they couldn't hear the sound of knocking. Eunbi entered the room but then immediately hide her eyes. Tzuyu and sana then realized what happened. They fixed themselves.

"Umm I was here for the file..." Said eunbi.
"Here you go.  ..." Said tzuyu giving the file. While sana stood behind. She was embarrassed.

'why is my luck so bad today!!!!!' thought eunbi.

The coming days were just like that. Eunbi would caught them having romantic moment. Like sitting in the couch holding hands. Sometimes tzuyu sleeping on sana's lap. Sometime the other way around. Sometimes cuddling. Sometimes kissing.

Eunbi thought if her boss was cheating or not.
'i thought of her as a nice woman....why would she do that?...' thought eunbi.

One day she saw sana sleeping in the couch while tzuyu was sitting on the ground and kissing sanas hands. Eunbis heart melt. Tzuyu looked at sana so lovingly. She has never seen tzuyu so soft with someone.

"Do you love her that much?" Asked eunbi.
"I love her a lot......so much that I can't explain....." said tzuyu looking at sana's sleeping face and caressing it.

Eunbi then came out of the room.
She was in delima.

"Should I tell it to hyewon......?...." Thought eunbi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two weeks passed. Nothing cool down in these days. One day Dahyun called tzuyu.

"Tzuyu I need your help. Can I talk to sana unnie about the matter? It's really important. " Said Dahyun pleading.

"I don't know Dahyun unnie....she is really vulnerable right now. The scandal damaged her mental health a lot. " Said tzuyu looking at sana's face. Her heart hurt looking at sana.

"Tzuyu I promise I won't ask her anything that will trigger her. Just some questions that can help her out. " Said Dahyun trying her best to convince tzuyu. Tzuyu gave it a thought for a while.

After all she wants sana to get out of the scandal too.

Tzuyu sighed.

"Ok. I will call you when she is ready. " Said tzuyu. Dahyun was happy that finally tzuyu gave her permission.
"Thanks tzuyu. I won't forget it " said Dahyun.

Tzuyu walked to sana who was sitting on the balcony of their bedroom.

"Sana Dahyun unnie will come to ask you some questions about the scandal.....can you answer them?" Asked tzuyu looking at sana worriedly and softly. Sana thought for a while.

"It's ok if you are not ready....." Said tzuyu. Sana looked at tzuyu with adoration.

"Will you stay there with me?" Sana asked.
"Yes, I will stay with you Sana. " Said tzuyu calmly. Sana then nodded.

Two hours later Dahyun came. She started the tape recorder for statement.

"Sana unnie, the things that I am about to ask you , I need you to stay calm and answer me all of it. Ok?" Asked Dahyun looking at sana.
Sana who was sitting beside tzuyu , glanced at tzuyu. Tzuyu hold her hand and gave it a little squeeze. Sana took a deep breath. Sana then nodded.

"So.....do you recall going to any party in Gangnam last year? " Asked Dahyun calmly. Sana gave it a thought for a while.

"I did went to several parties......." Said sana remembering.
"Were they host by the same person?" Said Dahyun.
"No....they weren't. " Said sana looking at Dahyun.
"So...did any of this party felt weird in any way? Like you know you can feel the vibe is not good or something?" Asked Dahyun. Sana was thinking hard.

"Pls sana unnie try to think a bit. " Said Dahyun. Sana shook her head.
"N-no I can't remember. " Said sana looking down sadly.

Dahyun looked at tzuyu telling her to convince sana.
"Sana....try to remember.... anything weird? Anything. " Said tzuyu wishing sana would say something. Sana again shook her head.

"Ok....sana unnie, I am going to read some names out loud for you. You have to tell me if you can remember in which party they went with you. " Said Dahyun looking at sana.

"Yunseol Kim, jong hanbin, Kim Minjae, shin tae , park yeoso, takeshi yusuke-" Dahyun got cut in the middle as sana spoke.

"Wait!!! T-takeshi y-yusuke....I remember....he was one of the attendance of secret actors - actress party." Said sana looking at Dahyun.
"Can you remember who had hosted the party?" Asked Dahyun. She was hoping for sana to know.

"No....I don't know....." Said sana. Dahyun sighed. She was losing hope.

"But....as far as I remember....I wasn't invited by the host...." Said looking at Dahyun. Dahyun frowned.
"What? But how's this possible? Your name was clearly on the list. " Said Dahyun questioning.

"I.....I was invited by one of the guests. " Said sana looking at Dahyun. Tzuyu listened carefully.
"Who was it? Can you pls tell me?" Asked Dahyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man in the dark was walking to her condo. He was hiding his identity. Was fully clothed in black.
"Fuck it's so cold. " Said the guy.

He was typing his passcode. But then he felt something on the back of his head. It was a gun.
"Put your hands ands up!!!  You are under arrest.......... Vernon. " Said Dahyun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now are you going to spill everything or do you want me to spill everything for you?" Asked Dahyun glaring at Vernon.
"W-what are you talking about?" Asked Vernon and looked away. Tzuyu could see everything as she was inside the police station. She was beside the room where criminals are asked questions. She could see Vernon and Dahyun from the mirror but they couldn't.
"You know it very well what are we talking about. We are talking  the actors-actress sex trafficking scandal." Said Dahyun coldly.

"Why are you asking me that? Why don't you ask that slut minatozaki? I knew it from the start that she would do anything f-" before he could say anything the door of the room flung open revealing tzuyu. She was angry. She was mad.

Tzuyu ran to Vernon and picked him up by his collar then punched him right on his face making him fall in the ground. She continued to punch and kick him on his face and stomach making him bleed . tzuyu was violent. Vernon was terrified.

"What did you say?!!!! SAY THAT AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE!!!!"screamed tzuyu.
"Tzuyu!!! Tzuyu calm down!!!!" Dahyun said trying to get tzuyu off Vernon. Vernon was scared.
"G-get off..." Vernon said scared. Dahyun put all of her strength pulling tzuyu but then tzuyu snatched the gun from Dahyuns pocket and pointed it at Vernons head. Dahyun was left shocked.

"Confess everything or I won't even think twice to shoot your head...."said tzuyu threatening. Tzuyu was like a volcano that could harm Vernon any moment. Vernon was shivering. He closed his eyes tightly. He felt like loosing his breath.

"Fine!!!! I am telling you everything...." Said Vernon.  Tzuyu then got off. Vernon got back on the chair.

"It all s-started a year ago....."

Flashback:

"Look I will do anything for that role. You do know that I am perfect for it Right? Besides I haven't got any work since the bad attitude scandal. No one wants to work with me. " Said Vernon on his phone.

"I know but it's not in my hands. It's up to the sponsors. If you can make them happy then they will sure make your wish come true. " Said the manager.

"Who's the sponsor? You know what fix my meeting with the sponsor tomorrow. I will make sure to get what I want. Understand?" Said Vernon then cut the call.

The next day a meeting was fixed between him and the sponsor. Of course the sponsor was happy with Vernons hospitality.

"Look what you are asking for will come true but you have to do a favor to me. " Said the woman in her 40s looking at Vernon seductively. Kim yeonju was her name.
"What do I have to do?" Asked Vernon.

"You have to spend the night with me. You will get your role. It's a win win situation for both of us. So what do you say?" Said the lady smirking.

Vernon thought for a while.
"Ok then deal......." Vernon said smirking.

They spend the night together. But what Vernon didn't know is that Kim yeonju was recording everything they were doing. He found it a week later.

"What the heck?!!!! Delete it now!!!!!" Screamed Vernon
"No...I won't. You do know what I can do with this video right? I can make it viral on social media and say that you raped me. You know that I have the power to make it all look like I am the right one here , right?" Said the woman. Vernon gulped. He felt helpless.

"Look Vernon. You are a very good boy......now if you want to get away from this then you have to listen to me and my partners. You have to do what we say..... understand?" Said the woman smirking.

Vernon had no choice but to listen.

End of flashback

"Later on I found out that I wasn't a-alone....th-there are many others l-like me....they have been d-doing it f-for years now.....they were doing sex trafficking....and behind all of this is the CEO and the owner of H.O.T entertainment Kim Chansoo. " Said Vernon.
"Kim Chansoo? H.O.T entertainment? You mean SN entertainments rival?" Asked Dahyun . Vernon nodded.

"Yes ...he is the one hosting these parties on Gangnam hotels bar. At first he did for money. But now he has that he wanted to trap SN entertainment by making everyone believe that they are the one doing sex trafficking. So they started with their top actress Minatozaki Anna. " Said Vernon looking down.
Tzuyu listened it carefully.

"But how did sana unnies name came on the list if she wasn't invited?" Asked Dahyun.

"What happened was that ..."

Flashback:

"Listen that new actress Minatozaki Anna is a good one. Make sure to bring her to the party. She is our next target. I will make sure to keep her name on the list. " Said Kim Chansoo on the phone.

"Ok understood. " Said Vernon sighing.

The next day vernon went to sana's shooting. He was acting like he was there for a work.

"Anna?"
"Vernon.... " Sana said.
"Hi, how are you?" Asked Vernon smiling.
"I am good. How are you? I haven't seen you for a while. " Said sana smiling.
"I was just here for some work....hey...uhm...why don't we sit somewhere and catch up?" Asked Vernon smiling. Sana thought for a while.
"It's a friendly hang out I swear. " Said Vernon.
"That's a great idea. " Said sana smiling.
"There's a great place in Gangnam. Would you like to come? " Said Vernon.

"Sure. " Said sana. He then told her the address and time to come.

Sana did came to that hotel the next night waiting for Vernon to show up.
Vernon then came.
"Hey let's go to the bar. There's a secret party going on , I am invited there. " Said Vernon
"But ......I am not ..." Sana said. She was kind of having a bad feeling.
"Hey don't worry. I am here. They will let you in. " Said Vernon. Sana gave up.

They easily entered the bar. To sana it more felt like a club. Blasting music. People dancing drunkenly. It just didn't felt right. Something felt off to sana.

"Let's have some drink. " Said Vernon dragging sana to the bar. Sana couldn't complain.
"1 special drink for her and normal drink for me. " Said Vernon then secretly winked at the bartender so that he could mix the drug in sana's drink.

Meanwhile sana was looking around and she saw many people that she usually have seen on award shows.

"Anna here's your drink. "said Vernon   sana thanked him. But before she could drink her phone rang.
"Wait I will be here in a minute. " Said sana to Vernon. Sana went outside. It was momo.

"Sana wherever you are come home quickly. The twins have a high fever. They need you. " Said momo.

"W-what? I coming right away!!!" Said sana. She then went to Vernon.
"Vernon I am extremely sorry. I have to go now. It's an emergency. Bye. " Said sana to Vernon. .

"Wait an-....shit!!!! Shit!!!! Damn it!!!!!!" Vernon cursed.

End of flashback

" So you are telling me that Anna minatozaki is not involved instead she was supposed to be a victim?" Asked Dahyun.

"Yes......" said Vernon still looking down. Tzuyu was stunned. She got out of the room. Her mind was clouded with sana. She went to her car and drove back to home.

"Mama welcome back. " said hyewon.
"Where's sana?" Asked tzuyu looking around.
"On your bedroom. " said hyewon. Tzuyu ran to the room. She opened the door there she saw sana standing.

Tzuyu ran to her and hugged her tightly.
"Sana......" tzuyu said. She hugged her and kissed sana's head. Sana was kind of shocked. Tzuyu couldn't imagine what could've been sana's life if luck wasn't on sana's side that night.

"From now on ....I will do everything to protect you...... everything...." Tzuyu said seriously. Making sure to keep sana to her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.6K 60
'내맘이 네 전부를 기억해' Fluff and angst. Please enjoy
55.4K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
One Shot By .

Fanfiction

71.2K 3.1K 28
One Shot MiChaeng stories! Fluff & Angst
146K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again