Enhypen Imagines

By kooxiki

- Enhypen Γ— Reader! a collection of enhypen's imagines <3 πŸ…1 #kpopenhypen πŸ…3 #fanfictionenhypen πŸ…1 #cov... More

ΰͺœβž΄ Author's Corner
β˜… | as your boyfriends
β˜… | I really wanna be yours
β˜… | wearing their clothes
β˜… | attention is all I want!
β˜… | secret couple of school
β˜… | falling in love with you
β˜… | looking for a boyfriend
β˜… | our little safe place
β˜… | ranting to them
β˜… | hate that I love you
β˜… | hate that I love you pt.2
β˜… | type of boyfriend to
β˜… | flinching in an argument
β˜… | a tale of time
β˜… | a tale of time pt.2
β˜… | a tale of time pt.3
β˜… | going on a date
β˜… | all I want is you
β˜… | all I want is you pt.2
β˜… | all I want is you pt.3
β˜… | when they are mad at you
β˜… | so I'm all yours
β˜… | kissing to shut them up
β˜… | heartbeat speeding up
β˜… | when they want a hug
β˜… | stand by me
β˜… | staring at you secretly
β˜… | still with you
β˜… | small things they'd do
β˜… | constellation of stars
β˜… | enhypen pre debut era
β˜… | Mr. Little Too Possessive
β˜… | But I'll always love you!

β˜… | wish you my love

1.2K 28 7
By kooxiki

Park Jongseong Oneshot

now playing
"Yours" by Raiden, Chanyeol

Author's Perspective :

"Jay, I got the role! I'll be playing the role of male lead's sister!" Y/N said excitedly as Jay pulled her in a tight hug. "I can't believe Han Bo-ra appreciated my small role and considered me for this one!" She kept talking with the same enthusiasm making Jay chuckle, 

"Are you happy?" He asked looking down at her beaming face as she nodded proudly, "Happier than ever, 2 years into acting and I'm already selected for such a big role!" Jay laughed seeing her adorable face, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Well my girlfriend is pretty and talented after all." 

______

On the first day of shooting, Y/N felt a little nervous, but her excitement overpowering the other emotions, made her cheered up as she nailed the ten minutes screen time she was given. It was tough indeed, it's been two years since she got into the acting field, getting roles as extra or few side roles, but that didn't discourage her. She has always been happy since even the mere seconds role given meant a lot to the appreciation she had for acting. 

Not to forget in the first few months of her acting career she got to meet her boyfriend, Park Jongseong, the third generation leading heir of Enclave Hotels. She got introduced to him during an advertisement shoot and caught his eyes in the first meeting. It's been two years since they were dating, and Y/N was already thankful of how Jay has been her greatest supporter no matter over small advertisements or photoshoots. He always made time to come to the set, or cheer her up with planning dates.

Few of the scenes were done as a make up artist was touching her up when she chuckled to herself remembering about the past week incident crystal clearly. The way she broke down thinking that things weren't going her way and Jay panicked, he really looked more upset than she was. It was cute though. It felt good that someone like Jay was by her side, trying to understand her frustration when he's himself so well ahead in career vise.

The director's call led her back to conscious state as she went to shoot the rest of the scenes. And it went amazing. Only during the first few shots she had to retake, but the rest of the scenes were  pretty well done, even her co-star, Jaemin, the male lead, who was playing the role of her brother was impressed by her skills as a rookie actress.

Things seemed to go pretty well but somehow the atmosphere was a bit suffocating. Not that she was mistreated or something inappropriate happened, it was just the way staff kept giving her judgy looks, one she couldn't figure out. Neither she was offensive nor she stretched out her parts, but the crew members still weren't very welcoming, on top of that Jay hadn't made his arrival yet. Y/N wasn't expecting since he already had so much on his plate but now she felt the urge to see him, to listen that he was proud how well she acted her role on the first day.

As her scenes were done she quickly made her way to the restroom, feeling anxiety taking over she tried to calm her breathing pattern. Definitely not wanting to ruin such a special day over some stupid reason, which must be due to her overthinking. Yeah that's exactly what it is. Just a mere thought, nothing else.

Taking her phone out she dialed Jay's number, her eyebrows furrowing as a woman spoke from the other end, "Yes mam?" She asked politely, "Can I talk to Jay?" Y/N asked in a gentle tone, despite her getting more anxious, with each passing second. "I'm sorry mam, he's in a meeting currently." She replied. Letting out a sigh Y/N leaned to the door of the stall, she was just messing up with her head. "It's okay, make sure to tell him that I called." And with that she hung up on the dial, closing her eyes she blew out another exaggerated breath. 

Upon hearing a few of the staff coming inside the bathroom, she thought to exit it beforehand until her hand stopped on the handle, as the conversation caught her attention, "Everyone is acting so nicely right? Especially male lead's sister." One of them said making Y/N's lips curl up in a small smile.

"Yeah but it’s  such a shame that despite being so good at acting she had to buy the role." Her smile soon dropped as she let the words sink in. Buy the role? Heck she didn't even have any connections in industry. "Did you hear the third generation heir bribing the role for her? I heard he's a close friend of producer." Y/N covered her mouth in pure shock.

"But she still suits the role perfectly though." Another one chipped in making the staff from before to scoff. "It's even more shameful that she needed an influential heir's support." With each comment of theirs, everything started to make sense. So it wasn't a wonderland miracle but Jay who bought her the role. Wiping the fresh tears Y/N opened the door wide making the three staff gasp in surprise. 

"So my role was bribed?" She asked calmly despite the rage and guilt increasing behind her. "I thought Han Bo-ra noticed my acting and signed me for a formal audition." She explained but with a feeble sound, as the tears were at the verge of streaming down. "Partially she did." The same girl said with a smug smirk as the other two nudged her to shut up.

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you but you got in through nepotism." She continued speaking in a bitter tone, as the other kept signaling her to stay quiet as they saw Y/N in a vulnerable state. 

The feeling of guilt and self pity started eating her from inside as she quickly dashed from the set, while bumping into Jaemin, who was a bit confused as she suddenly just left without a word.

After half an hour Jay quickly came on the setup, panting, his eyes roaming to find his girlfriend until he felt a soft pat on his shoulder. Turning around he saw Jaemin who smiled at him. Returning the smile Jay first congratulated him for the drama and then asked, "How was Y/N's performance?" His eyes sparkled in curiosity.

"I can't believe it's the first major role she got. Her acting was too good for this role. Majorly impressive." Jay smiled as he felt proud but soon his eyes glanced in another direction, "Jaemin where is Y/N though? Her shots are over right?"

"Oh yeah she left half an hour ago, I'm not sure about Jay but she was crying. Strange because she didn't wait for the company dinner as well." 

"She left?" Was all he asked before making his way out and went searching for her. He tried calling and texting her multiple times but got no answer in response. It concerned him even more since never in their relationship she acted in such a way. Was she upset that he wasn't able to show up? He kept thinking of every possibility when his car stopped at the entrance of the park when he spotted Y/N sitting on a bench, her head hanging low.

Getting out he ran up to her and sat on his knees, to face her, her hands already caged in his, "Love why are you crying?" He asked as Y/N kept on with her sobbing, hiccuping in between. "I'm sorry for not showing up, I really am. I went there but Jaemin said you left in tears." He paused, hoping for a reaction but didn't have success. "Did someone say anything to you? Please don't cry, look at me, I'm sorry for anything that happened, talk to me baby please." His voice was more like a request which finally made her wipe the tears as she stood up.

"Jay, are you ashamed of me?" She asked in a trembling voice, her face red. Jay panicked at her question, engulfing her in a tight hug. "Why will you say that? I'm very proud of you, and you know it right?" He replied in a soothing tone, stroking her hair as she pulled out, her eyes still wet from tears.

"Then why did you bribe the role I got?" She asked, this time firmly as he closed his eyes and sighed. "I couldn't see you having a mental breakdown and so emotional Y/N." 

"So you decided to buy my way? Who gave you the right to do that?" She asked, frustration building up as he sensed it and decided to be calm from his side. "I didn't bribe Y/N, Han Bo-ra was already considering you and I just put in some good words, I swear." 

"You know I hate it so bad. In some kind of way you were questioning my talent right? You know how guilty and pathetic I felt when I got to know that I got this role because of your connections and not my talent?" At this point she was very loud, still crying, as her hands were slightly shaking. Jay felt worse. He didn't want it to be this way.

"Y/N I swear I never questioned your skill, I respect how patient you have been even after being so talented. I just wanted to make things easy for you besides she was already considering you, so you got in her eyes through your talent." He kept his words in a gentle way but still with sincerity.

Y/N hugged him as tightly as she could and cried her heart out, even if she knew Jay wouldn't lie and that he didn't bribe the production, she still felt guilty and low of herself. Whereas Jay wanted to redo everything, he knew she still could have got the role even if he didn't chipped in, but he only did that to help her out, not to low her self esteem, which was clearly his fault and he was ashamed of it.

___2 months later___

Y/N was curled up in Jay's lap as they both were sitting on the couch, watching the first episode where Y/N was supposed to be in. That's right. Even if she got assurance she still didn't felt right. It was against her morals. So she left the role, it was chaos indeed, but since only the first episode was shot, it wasn't that serious. And honestly she felt great, in this way she didn't sense any unwanted guilt creepin through her.

"I got a call from a casting director and I'm selected for the second lead role in an office romance drama." Y/N said with a burgeoning excitement. "You aren't behind the casting this time right?" She raised an eyebrow, teasing him when Jay laughed while staring at his girlfriend's adorable expression.

"You know I'm thinking of becoming a producer for a drama so I can cast you as the female lead." He said with a smirk, "Oh and who'll be the male lead?" She questioned curiously as Jay leaned in and bopped her nose, "Obviously me. You think I'll allow any other man near you?" And after getting a soft smile in response he pulled her closely and kissed her on the lips slowly.

the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 55 30
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 π‘πžπ¬π’π₯𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 π˜₯π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘯'𝘡 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦π˜₯𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦... 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒 𝘷𝘦𝘳...
11.6K 779 18
Connected Book 3 (See my bio if you want to read Book One Connected and Book Two Left Out) Officer Sunoo and his partner had received information ab...
1.9K 115 23
β†·HANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group of people, and more specifically, a boy...
56.5K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...