Arranged love stories.

puratej द्वारा

These are a few stories that revolve around arranged marriages. Each story will have only 5 parts. But they w... अधिक

1. 3 Meetings for Marriage
The first meeting in a PUB???
He didn't show up...?
All her insecurities
Happily ever after..???
2. Nothing is common between us.
That's Not Mine
Let's Arrange
Come With Us
My Miracle
3. Love In One Day
I'll Replace You For Today
Spend Time With Someone
She Is Family
I'll Never Let You Cry
4. Love Finds Its Way
It's High Time
Let's Get Married
You Deserve It

You don't need to

12 1 0
puratej द्वारा

Megha's POV :

I've been looking at the ring on my finger for two days continuously. Yes, No extra points to guess the right answer. I'm engaged to Mr.Sagar. I listened to the first song he wrote. It is about a boy waiting for his love. I don't know but every word sounded so melodious. We met twice after our first meeting and became good friends. Though he proposed to me indirectly, none of us brought up the topic in our conversations. I'm thankful for that.

Mamta Maa is now my second mother. She is the sweetest. Samee is now my second sister. I want to call her Akka but she strictly opposed it. Pavan is now the brother figure I always wanted. I can't wait to go and live with all of them. Right now I'm getting ready to meet Sagar. He wanted to show his office to me. 

POV ends.

Sagar's POV :

The feeling of being in love is strange and so beautiful. Sagar is the final destination of Megha. But ironically I feel my feet and the world stop whenever I see her. Megha loves food. Numbers are her second priority. She literally lives to eat. It is food that matters. Good or bad.

Swathi doesn't leave a chance to embarrass her sister in front of me. I got to know that she is a very naughty kid. Varun uncle loves her a lot. He liked my lyrics when I said they were mine. I wish she listened to my songs too. But I know music doesn't fascinate her. Duh. I entered my office and went through the files. I have an assignment for a duet song. I am working on it right now. I wrote the first three lines. 

                            A MANTRAM VESINDHOOOOO  NADICHE VENNELAAAA.......

                           KANNULLOOO KALUVALLEE PUCHINDHOO KALA....

                           ANAADU A KATHALU EE VISHAYAM THELUPALAA....

                          THANA BOMMEEE MOTHANGAA NAA PRANAM VELUPALA....

                          THELE MANCHULA THAAKINDHILAAA CHIRUGAALILAA VEECHINDHILA....

I am brainstorming for the next line. It's been fifteen minutes but I couldn't get one. Suddenly the door burst open. And there comes what is needed right now my lifeline and line for this song. 

                         BEEDAINA NAA RAAGAALATHOOO THANA PAATALE PAADINDHILAA....

"Are you flirting with me, Mr.Sagar?", She asked narrowing her eyes.

"If it's working, then why not?", I said standing from my seat.

I side-hugged her and started to show around my office. She is an easy-going girl. She immediately got comfortable with the people in my office. Later we shopped a few things and reached a restaurant to have Lunch. We ordered our food and Megha's phone rang. It was her Father. She took the call.

"What happened?", I asked when she smiled.

"Nothing. Dad's just worried where I am.", she said and I smiled. Megha's equation with her dad is very natural and lovely. Varun uncle loves her deeply and even Swathi says this.

"He is a protective father.", I said. 

"Yeah. Gosh. I'm gonna miss them.", she said looking a little sad. She has to leave them after marriage. It will not be the same as before for them. They will feel alone.

Whoever has written this unsaid rule of a Girl leaving her home after marriage surely might not had a daughter. If he does he wouldn't have written this.

"Let's make a pact then. We will stay in my home for the first 6 months of the year and then stay in your home for the next 6 months. What say?", I said sincerely.

She smiled and said, "Well, practically it won't be possible but I really appreciate your idea. You thought this and that is so much to me."

I tried to retort back but soon our food arrived. Later dropped her at her home and returned to mine.

Time flew by and it is our wedding today. All this while we grew closer. The more I know about Megha, the more I am falling for her. She really plays with numbers. She earns well from her stock investments and counseling.

I also got to know that I am exactly her opposite. I don't know c of cooking and she cooks deliciously. According to her if she can't cook then she doesn't deserve to eat. Even when we are traveling in the car, she will not listen to songs. She likes to just talk. I like whatever she likes.

"Ready my boy?", Dad entered my room with Sam and Pavan.

"More than ever."

"I'm very proud of my sons. I don't know which gods Mamta and I prayed for but you guys mean life to us. And you brought two extraordinary daughters that made our lives even more beautiful.", Dad said. We smiled at each other and I was happy to see the spark in Dad's eyes.

POV ends.

AUTHOR'S POV :

Marriage is done.

Megha entered Sagar's room. It is now theirs.

"Ughh. This saree weighs a ton. And this jewelry, god. How do people like them?", she said while aggressively removing her bangles.

She got rid of everything and changed into her nightwear. She started setting her things when the door opened. Sagar enters the room and is shocked to see Megha.

"I thought you'd be welcoming me in that saree of yours.", he said pointing towards the saree on the ground.

"I would rather kill myself than be in that saree a minute more.", she said. Tiredness is evident in her voice.

"Don't you like them?", he asked out of curiosity.

"Nope. I have worn a saree hardly thrice in my whole life. I don't know why I don't like them. In addition to that, all this marriage work exhausted me.", she said picking up her saree to fold.

"Give me. I'll help.", Sagar took the saree from her hands and started folding it.

"Thanks.", she sighed and fell on one side of the bed.

Sagar read a lot of Telugu books. It is needed for his passion. To know more about language and use it in a better way, he needs to read a lot. In this process, he fell in love with the culture and traditions. Sarees, Jewelry, and other things hold a very important place in his heart. But now when Megha occupied his whole heart, then there was no way he was going to prioritize his likes over hers.

Sagar changed and came back to the room. He saw Megha sleeping. He smiled and slept on the other side of the bed.

Next day.

Megha woke up to someone knocking on the door. She woke up and saw Sagar was also going to wake up to the sound. Megha opened the door and saw Sam.

"Good morning, Megha."

"Good morning, Samee.", she said hugging her.

"Okay. I'm sorry for waking you up. But we need to go to Temple. Freshen up and come to my room. I'll help you with the saree."

"Sameerana.", Pavan is shouting from downstairs.

"Coming.", Sam left.

"Good morning.", she wished Sagar who was sitting on the bed.

"Ah. Finally a truly good morning.", he said and hugged Megha.

Everyone is ready. They went to the temple. After the puja, Megha slept the whole afternoon. Soon it was night and now she couldn't sleep.

Sagar returned to the room and saw Megha typing on her laptop.

"Hi.", Megha said.

"Hi. What's wrong?", he asked.

"Nothing. I'm not sleepy."

"What do we do then?"

"Let's talk."

They were sitting on the balcony under the moonlight. They were talking about random stuff. Megha started talking about her college life. She said whatever she wanted to say and started reminiscing her memories looking at the moon. She saw that Sagar was looking intently towards her.

"Where have you lost?", she asked.

"I'm listening to you."

"But I'm done talking long ago.", she said in an amused tone.

"I'm not the person who just enjoys your conversations, Megha. I also enjoy your silence.", he said dreamily. She was out of words and blushed hard.

This continued for days. They are growing closer to each other. Megha accepted the fact that he was in love with her Husband. Sagar senses it too but is waiting for the time she proposes.

Sameerana is pregnant. The whole family is growing close and strong.

Mamta's birthday is nearing and the three men are busy with the surprise they planned for the head lady.

To discuss something related to a party that was going to be held in a week, Sagar went to a bank where Pavan's shooting was going on. To his surprise, he saw Megha in the bank talking to a man more like requesting him.

"Please try to get this approved as soon as possible sir.", she is saying to the man.

"What happened?", Sagar asked, and both Megha and the bank employee turned towards him.

Megha is shocked initially but asks Sagar what was he doing there. 

"I had some work with Pavan. His shooting is here today. So, I came to meet him.", Sagar said and was waiting for her answer.

She is searching for words to tell him.
He took her to a cafe nearby and she started talking.

"Dad applied for a loan as soon as our marriage was fixed. But it was not approved. To adjust the money back then he took money from one of our relatives. Now they want the money back but the loan is not yet approved. I have some money. But they are not enough. Dad didn't want to take our help but Mom told me a week ago about this. Those relatives of mine were like leeches and tried to insult Dad. So I took matters into my own hands. My friend works in this bank. She recommended to the manager and he is helping us to get the loan approved.", she said and looked at him.

She couldn't decipher his expressions. Was it angry? Hurt? Guilty? Pity?

After a good 5 min of silence, he cleared his throat and said, "Why am I not aware of this?"

She doesn't have an answer. So she said, "I don't know Sagar."

He chuckled and stood up. "Go home. I'll meet Pavan and come later. Bye"

Without waiting for any reply, he paid and exited the cafe. Megha is cursing herself in her head. She is not ready for this fight. Technically, they didn't even fight. He was silent. And that is hurting her the most.

She went home. Sagar came late at night. She tried to talk to him but he avoided it. She knew she fucked up. The next morning Sagar said he needed to go to a literature summit for two days.

He was setting his bag in their room and Megha tried to ask. "Sagar, I'm sorry. I didn't want to trouble you. Please listen to me."

"Not now Megha. My ride is here. See you soon. Bye.", he said and left.

She was hurt but she knew it was her fault.

Varun's loan was approved in two days and the problem was solved. Megha concluded that Sagar helped in this. She was going towards Sam's room. In the middle, she could hear Sam and Mamta speak.

"I never thought Sagar could cook like this.", Mamta said.

"Things men do for love maa. He does all this for Megha. I still remember he came to me after the engagement and literally pleaded to teach him chicken biryani because Megha loves eating that. He has been trying so hard and now it tastes good.", Sam said.

Tears brimmed in Megha's eyes. She knows how much he hates cooking. But he is learning it for her. She wiped her tears and knocked on the door. She went inside the room. They talked for a while and Mamta left. Megha was fidgeting with her fingers. Sam sensed and said, "Do you want something, Megha?"

"Umm. Actually. I just want to know what Sagar's favorite song of his."

"You didn't know?", Sam gasped and Megha felt guilty.

"He never discusses music because I generally don't like it much. So..."

"That's okay. He likes all his songs equally.", she said and Megha was a bit disappointed. She wanted to propose to him with the song he liked the most. But now she has to think something else.

Sam understood the silence and said, "Making up for a fight?"

"Yeah.", Megha muttered unknowingly.

Sam smiled and said, " FYI, he says sarees increase women's beauty by 10 times."

Megha smiled and went from there.

Today Sagar is coming home and she is all set to propose him.

Sagar entered the room and saw it is a little decorated and was dimly lit. Before he can comprehend what is happening he heard a voice.

Prema nee paataloni prathi swaramu thana peeree
Prema nee baataloni prathi malupu thana vaipeee

Yedure vachi yeda niluvuna tolichade,
Thana bomme geesi na manasunu nimpaade.

Megha was wearing a black silk fancy saree. Sagar felt like he was falling for her all over again. She stood in front of him with a smile. Sagar is still in a daze.

"I wish I had done things differently. I'm sorry for what happened. I also promise that things like this won't happen again. Please don't be angry at me. Please.", she said with guilt evident in her eyes.

Sagar realized why she was doing this. He made her sit on the bed and kneeled in front of her. He cupped her cheeks.

"Megha. I was not angry. I was hurt not because of you. I was guilty that I couldn't win your trust. Everything of yours is everything of mine. Not more. Not less. I thought from your side and I realized how you must have felt. I understand you."

Megha is crying listening to him. He hugged her and tried to calm her down.

"Didn't you say you hate wearing sarees?", he said trying to change the atmosphere.

"But I got to know you like it when girls wear saree. You think their beauty increases 10-fold. If you can cook for me, I can wear a saree for you.", she said.

Sagar smiled. He took her hands into his.

"Megha. There might be many things I like. I never once traveled without listening to music. I never even boiled water in my life. Those are all my opinions and priorities in the past. You are my present. You top in every list for me. Honestly, with you by my side, they don't even matter anymore."

As soon as these words left Sagar's mouth Megha hugged him hard.

"I love you Sagar."

She confessed still hugging.

"I love you. I don't know if I can love you more than how much you love me. But I love you the most. More than anything or anyone in this world.", Megha said looking at him.

Sagar's eyes filled with tears listening to Megha. He couldn't believe all this was happening in real.

"I love you Megha.", he said and kissed her forehead.

They were just hugging and absorbing the moment into their hearts.

"Remember. I proposed to you first.", Megha said making Sagar chuckle and nod.

"Come let's have our dinner. I arranged it for us on the balcony.", she said and dragged him.

They had their dinner. While entering back into the bedroom Sagar said, "I don't want you to do anything you don't like."

Megha is confused and frowns in confusion.

"What?", she asked.

"You don't like sarees. Why don't you let me help you remove it.", Sagar said innocently.

**ahem**ahem**

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

869K 55.5K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...
562 14 34
Two young entrepreneurs fall inlove in an arranged marriage. Things get tough when the truth about one of their successes is revealed and puts one of...
1K 81 3
Different stories from different periods about different people from different walks of life, but they all have one thing in common: they are set in...
6.3K 441 7
Slow updates [ The destiny series #2] Ongoing free of cost on scroll stack Love marriage don't work and making an arranged marriage work is a task...