Valentina

By Ihnfiwtw

" You can miss people but you don't want to have them back. " " You can forgive people but you don't want to... More

Author's note
Characters !!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Another author's note

Chapter 5

6 1 0
By Ihnfiwtw

Melanie's pov:

Ugh Melanieeeee

What.

Why would you agree to go somewhere with these fuckers..?

Actually on that note uh I'm making you deal with it.

WHAT.

Oh yeah because you keep getting mad at me so you can do it whether you want to or not!!

Fucking bitch...

Hm well I don't really care !! Now switch.

Fine.

Just as she said that I felt me kind of leave control and saw Valentina from her body like through her eyes. Which to be honest is real cool.

Valentina's pov:

Ugh now I have to deal with them.
Welp I mine aswell listen to some music while I wait for us to get there. Now where is 'there' exactly? I'm not sure. Apparently it has something to do with swimming though or just getting wet because Melanie packed a swimsuit. Well it's music time now. I decided to put on a bit of TV Girl as I wait for us to arrive at the unknown destination.

*Time Skip*

As the song Cigarettes Out The Window by TV Girl was coming to an end I felt someone tap me on the shoulder so I whipped my head around, and surprisingly didn't get whiplash, and saw Isaac sitting there so I removed one of my earbuds from my ear and stared blankly at him.

"What." I deadpanned staring at him unbothered by the slightly concerned look he was giving me.

"Well we're here.. So I just wanted you to know-" He said pausing, not finishing his sentence.

"To know that we're." He finished giving me an awkward smile.

I groaned and looked out the window to see some fancy ass looking building with a big pool with steam coming out of it and-

It's a hot spring dumbass

You know you should really work on being nicer Aurora.

No. If you got a problem with it then go fuck yourself Melanie.

Chill out Aurora.

Bitches...

"Uh... Valentina?" Alex said giving me a worried look.

"What." I snapped back, even though they didn't really do anything.

"Ehem well you didn't answer Isaac and well uh.. you looked very zoned out. You okay?" Alex asked me as I looked at him trying to figure out if his worry was genuine or not.

"Yeah I'm fine." I muttered hopping out of the car while they just glanced eachother worriedly then hopped out.

When I was out of the car I took a good look at the pool with-

IT'S A HOT SPRING YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBASS.

Okay then chill out Aurora.

As I got out of the car I took a good look at the HOT SPRING and noticed that there wasn't actually any other cars here.

Maybe they'll kill us here.

AURORA.

What. I'm just saying..

"Why isn't there any other cars here?" I asked them blankly  genuinely confused but they don't get to know that.

"Oh yeah this is owned by us so it's private" Damien said acting as if everyone casually owned a hot spring.

So these rich fuckers we're just living the life away from us and Angela while they we're just living the life.

Well... Yeah Aurora you're right this time...

You know I would start bragging about the fact that you're finally agreeing with me for once but this is a sad moment so I won't. You're welcome.

I just stared blankly at them until they started walking into the building and I followed, not uttering a word.

When we got inside, as it turns out this building was actually a whole damn mansion. Which they apparently believe this is one of the extra ones. You hear that? Extra.

"Here Val this is the geust room you can change in here." Damien said to me then walked away, down the hall then turning around a corner so I could no longer see him. When he was out of sight I walked in and shut the door taking a look at the room. And let me tell you, it was gorgeous.

Extra mansion my ass.

Can you stop making good points? Because I despise agreeing with you.

No you just know that I'm so much better than you so you agree with me!

Oh shut up Aurora.

Fine Melanie.

When I got over my shock of the beauty of this room I ran to the bed and jumped onto it tossing my bag onto the pillows. This is so damn comfy. Anyways I should probably get changed before I do anything else.

Just for those who forgot what it looked like >3

Just as I had finished getting dressed I heared a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I called to the unknown person outside of the room.

"We're going to the pool area now" A woman's voice-

Victoria

Victoria's voice said.

"Okay coming" I called back putting my bag under the bed and walking to the door to see Victoria motioning for me to follow her.

As we walked through the mansion I was just looking around at everything and it was so beautiful. I wonder how they got all this money... I thought to myself continuing to follow Victoria.

"We're here." She said opening a door to which I saw a big pool with a big hot tub in part of it with the boys jumping around the water looking like monkeys on drugs.

N/A: Btw yall can imagine it however you want, I just like to have an image to be able to describe and stuff.

Let me tell you my jaw dropped when we walked in. It was so fucking gorgeous. After a few seconds of just looking around in pure amazement the boys had stopped to look at me and started chuckling.

"Ey you should close your mouth before the flies get in!" Alex shouted to me and I turned to glare at him.

"Oh tais-toi tu jolie princesse."I muttered annoyed still glaring at him. (Oh shut up you pretty princess)

"My heart !" Alex yelled dramatically, flopping back into the water.

After he had flopped back into the water like the pretty princess he is, I walked to the stairs of the pool and started slowly hoing down those to get used to the temperature. After I got used to the water level at about my knees I went to my waist, still on the stairs.

When I was about to go a step deeper I felt someone pick me up, and before I could protest against it, they threw me into the cold pool.

When I got to the surface I saw Damien there with a smirk on his dumb looking face while I just glared at him. Then he started laughing.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I yelled but that just made him laugh even more as I slowly got out of the pool.

When I was finally out of the pool I walked behind Damien, who actually was still laughing and too dumb to notice what was going on behind him. Then as soon as he stopped laughing I pushed him into the pool and in the two seconds it took him to fall into the pool I swear I heared him scream like a little girl.

When he got to the surface he yelled how he was going to get me back and started swimming to the stairs, which I obviously ran away from.

When he got out he started chasing me and I just humped back into the pool so he couldn't push me in. When he saw this he just looked at me weirdly and I stuck my tongue out at him. Oh shit he's jumping in too.

N/A: Time Skip / I'm too lazy to think about something for like the 3 hours they gon be at the pool for >3

After hanging out with them for about three hours more, everyone had enough so we decided to change and then go back to the apartment. Now I did have a good time with them but I'd never admit to save the world.

You should be thankful I said yes to hang out with them Val

Oh shut up Melanie.

Not thankful, could've hanged out with the girls and Kai.

Whatever you say Val..

When I arrived at the geust room I changed in previously I shut the door behind me and grabbed my bag from back under the bed.

N/A: Yes I did remember she put the bag under the bed.

When I had grabbed it I threw it back onto the bed and grabbed out my change of clothes.

N/A: For those who don't remember how it looked >3

When I had finished changing I grabbed my earbuds and my actually very cracked phone. I should really find someone to get this fixed. But anyways I started playing random music on Spotify off my playlist and walked out the door to sit on the floor outside my room as I waited for them to finish whatever they needed to do and come get me.

When they had finally arrived-

It literally took five minutes you impatient bitch.

Aurora if you weren't just a voice I would totally take you to a therapist.

Harsh Aurora.

Shut up you two.

"Hello? Valentina?" Isaac asked just looking at me sparing Alex a quick worried glance then his gaze turned back to me.

"What? Oh uh yeah I'm good." I stuttered annoyingly.

"Oh...okay let's just go then." Alex said motioning for us to follow him back to the car.

When we got to the car I hopped into the side seat, still listening to my music.

"Once again the ride's about an hour so you can like, sleep or something." Damien suggested turning on the car ignition as I just nodded slightly continuing to stare out the window as I slowly drifted into a light sleep for the rest of the ride.

Okay so short chapter but I wanted to get smthg out also I'm srry for being gone for like- 2 weeks I've just been busy and I've had a bunch of headaches!

Anyways I will attempt of have something out this following week considering I don't have school bc of Easter break or smthg like that.

Anyways hopefully this chapter was somewhat good for yall

Word count: 1656

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 80.4K 27
❝He was a smoker. She asked him why. He said it was his slow suicide.❞ - REVIEWS: "Slow Suicide is one of the best books that I've read. A beautiful...
177K 3K 45
"Wanna like.. get married?" I said tucking her hair behind her ears. "Mhm." ఌ ఌ ఌ Sofia Perez and Roman Vance we're definitely not the most expected...
29.1K 861 11
Mariana sat outside Satan's office. She didn't know what she had done to annoy her dad. She was the only daughter of The Devil, but she also had two...