Daechwita||•MYG•||

By softiehxe

"Maybe it was destiny who got jealous of us this time....." - Nei Sarang. _... More

Before starting!!!
하나
다섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
십사
열 다섯
열여섯
열일곱
십팔
십구
이십
이십 일
이십 삼
스물넷
이십 육
이십 육
스물 일곱

스물 둘

28 5 11
By softiehxe

Myeong's pov:
"H..here!" I gasped for air as I handed the food to him.

I watched him take the food with a delightful smile which I assumed as one of his mocking ones. "You're an obedient servant, Myeong-ssi!"

I scoffed low at his tone. "Fucker."

"Did you just say something?" He asked while putting food in his mouth while I nodded before immediately shaking my head. "Good girl." maybe it wasn't visible but I can sense him smirking.

I kept my irritation aside as I asked,"Do you need anything else, Your majesty?"

"Um....." He looked around before looking back at me "I think I'll eat near the Hanguk royal pond."

"Sure." I said turning around happily thinking that I'm dismissed.

"Wait-Where are you going? I don't remember telling you to go." He said with an intimidating gaze over me while crossing his hands over his chest.

"But you said just said-"

"I never told you to leave. Did I?" He moved closer bending a bit to my level. He extended his hand and held my right chin into his palm with a sly smile. I swear to god, this sight of his made me tremble not because I find it charming but out of agitation."Never assum things by yourself....okay?" I didn't gave an answer and just started into his dark eyes. But to my utter surprise he tightened his grab around my cheeks. "Words, sweetheart."

It was awfully paining and harsh. I tried to shake his hand off but he was way stronger. "Y-yes, now let me go!-"

And I freed myself. For a second I though I got a different reaction out him, not an emotionless one, not a sly one, not a angry one but something different like stunned.

He groaned. "You make me lose my mind." He said while placing his palm upon his face In an act of stressed out. He then suddenly looked at me causing me to jump out. "What are you looking at? Go to the lake right now and wait for me there with the food tray."

On the other side:

"What the hell!?" I-jun looked over the yard where she just cleaned.
Now there were many leaves laying. "How the hell did these all came from!" I-jun groaned before picking up the groom and again cleaning the yard and when she was done she rubbed the sweats dripping from her forehead.

She looked back towards the yard again only to see planty of leaves laying again. She gritted her teeth in anger before she looked around to spot a little of someone's Hanbok. She smirked.

"oh my~ I again to clean this mess up" she pouted and put her hand on her forehead dramatically. She could hear the figure shaking with laughter which made her roll her eyes out. She bend down which Seokjin thought she was picking the dry leaves but to his utter surprise a flying slipper was thrown at his direction making me jump out from behind the big tree.

I-jun glared at him with her hands on his hips while Seokjin scratched the back of his head.

"Um...I see.. you are doing an amazing work, Keep it up! We're proud to have such maid's like yo-"

"Crown price Kim if you are done annoying me please leave me alone." I-jun remarked before taking the broom and proceeding to walk away.

Seokjin frowned and held her wrist, preventing her from leaving.

I-jun glared at his hand before looking up at him with burning gaze. Seokjin looked at her with puppy eyes. "Hey.... Don't get mad." Seokjin's sudden soft voice melt I-jun into two but she didn't let it overshadow over her face.

"Why should I? You made me do the same work twice." She complained which made Jin smile at her cheekily.

"Oh? Is that so? Fine, I will help you then." He said before taking the broom from I-jun's hand before cleaning the yard.

I-jun's eyes immediately widened as she checked her left and right before snatching the broom away from him.

"NO NEED TO DO THIS!" She cleared her throat to be more polite as Seokjin is still the crown prince. "Your Majesty, you shouldn't this is not the work a royal person should do. You're from the Royal palace, a royal blood-"

"Blah blah blah~" Jin rolled his eyes at her before snatching it away again and starting to clean the dry leaves from the yard.

I-jun face palmed herself, scared of anyone see Jin doing her work.

Seokjin kept swinging the broom around the yard while I-jun kept blubbering around his ears which he just shrugged off.

When he was done he rubbed the sweat off his forehead before handing the broom to I-jun. "Why are you such a scaredy cat? Be like your Friend Myeong. She's such a fearless and lovely lady while you..."

"Me? What's wrong with me?" She asked Seokjin tiptoeing to his level trying to earn dominance.

Seokjin smiled at her cuteness. "You're just....a bit ugly and flat"

I-jun gasped as She tried her best not to slap the crown prince of the Royal palace. "What did you just say?"

"Ugly and fat. Don't make me repeat me again, slave" He pinched her cheeks making her vexed.

"You're making me forget you're the crown prince!" I-jun remarked her breathes heavier than ever.Seokjin playful smiled turned into a soft one with a closed eye he replied,"If I was an ordinary person what you'd do?"

"Were you roaming around before coming here, huh!?" A historical smirk played upon his lips as always as he teased the panting girl.

Putting the tray of food beside him she held the tree situated in the lake's surface.

The girl glared at the sitting ignoring guy. As she was about to open her mouth she again got interrupted by the former one.

"I like my food like me; Spicy, Salty and a bit too hot for you." He started at her while putting the food through chopsticks.

Myeong could feel him smarking behind. She tried not to scoff.

"I would make sure to serve you only Salt and Chilli from now on, your highness!" The sweetness in her voice caused poison to Yoongi's ears as he choked in his food.

Myeong handed him water before settling herself beside him looking at the lake placed front of them.

"Why...why do you scare your people?" She suddenly asked changing the corny atmosphere into a gloomy one.

Yoongi who was just finished with his food he placed the tray aside preparing to answer her well.

"Well....Fear always works." He smirked while Myeong started at him with dumbfounded expressions.

"But half of your kingdom is scared of you. Is scared of their own king!" Myeong retorted with a stern voice while Yoongi darkly chuckled.

"Last time it was the whole kingdom, things are looking up. That's great too, need to show everyone who is the Satan is-"

"Are you happy with this?" She asked looked seriously concerned about the people. About him. "You are a king, Yoo-I mean my lord. You should be more lenient towards your own people. You have such a big responsibili-"

"Ugh! Shut that ugly mouth of yours or otherwise I know how to shut it." He rolled his eyes but his next move caught Myeong complete off-guard.

He layed his head upon her lap earning a gasp from her. She didn't even stire as she caught her breath in her chest.

"It is been a while for me to be in a human Contract. It feels shockingly.... Nice" without even trying his words comforted a part of her. She choose not to speak as the silence would be a better preference. "Why did you stopped speaking? Cat got your tongue?" He smirked as he poked her cheeks causing her to flush.

"You'd be a better cat than me, trust me." She replied while observing her closing his eyes resting his head on her lap.

She wondered how close are they that he is getting this comfortable but the look on his face only made her admire his pretty face. Her eyes observed his face before falling upon the locks on his face. He definately is a hidden cat. She thought as a heavy urge filled upon her when she saw how silky his hair is.
But swallowed the desire anyway.
He maybe looks amazingly harmless but what this man can do is not unknown by anyone present in this Empire.

"LET ME GO, I-I AM THE CROWN PRINCE!" Jin's shouts filled the whole yar area while I-jun didn't move away from top of him and continued to choke him.

"Now I understand why did Myeong beat Prince Jungkook's ass, you all royalties are the same!" She punched him earning a yell from him.

After sometime Jin managed to hold I-jun's both arms before flipping there position. Now I-jun was pinned upon the ground while jin on top of her, his chest heavening up and down.

"You crossed your limit." Jin remarked with a sharp glare.

I-jun rolled her eyes before replying. "You asked for it your highness~" she said while a confused expression took over Seokjin's face before he remembered what he said earlier.

A smile played upon his lips while I-jun hissed in his grip. "Now, can you please get up."

"Sure, my lady" he sarcastically remarked before getting up from her and as I-jun got freed she stood up.

"You're the most annoying and mannerless prince I ever met. Your bride is the most misfortunate lady in the kingdom!" She said while cleaning the dust from her clothes.

"Don't be too cruel to your fate." Seokjin muttered to himself.

___________________________________________________

Ok so Today's question:

Seok-jun or Myeo-gi?
(Couldn't Come up with a better shipping name T^T)

Btw, My new book. Give support if you want-

That's enough for today.

Love you all, I'm just an 🎀Author🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 79.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
441K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
340K 24.5K 65
"-𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
808 70 5
The unexpected death of Jeon Yoona leaves everyone in a state of shock. It felt like a personal loss to everyone around her. The hollow void she left...