An Unexpected Turn

By author_swm

She was comparing her past with her present the vast change that had occurred unexpectedly ?:- She ain't cap... More

Introduction
Her goals
Bullying
Truth
Past
Deadline
Acceptance
Heart attack
Tight schedule
Flight
Who's he?
Hurdle
Her Tawakkul

Miracle or Fate

6 1 0
By author_swm

Taemin's POV-
Oh, I forgot to close it damn as I took it, I remembered the mail I sent to that company from my very not so real account. I felt bad for that lady her boss would be really gonna get mad at her, but she deserves it. How could someone be this careless regarding their duty ... humph dumb woman. Wait, why am I pitying her? Whatever I thought as I opened my account to receive a response.

"Thank you for contacting evotech. Our team will soon be in touch with you.
-team evotech "
Bull***t
But there were 3 others too.
What could this be?
I opened another one from the evotech

"Sir/Ma'am. Where did you get this pouch from? Kindly contact me ASAP. I am sending you mail from my official account."
_________________________________________

" Sir/Ma'am, please share the details from when and where you got this pouch and where you are now?"

"Please contact me as soon as you can and also kindly tell me what you found in it?"

I should tell this person.
I replied

"I found it lying on the floor at the airport during 8 o'clock. There's a debit card, a passport, some other cards, and a pen drive."

Within some minutes, I got another mail.

"Sir/Ma'am, please stay in the loop and kindly keep it all safe. we'll reach out to you within a minute."

I shrugged and opened a packet of chips. I will take the pill afterwards.

Taemin: What the heck? Another email account. Are they pranking Han Taemin or what.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

On the other hand
She was sitting on the prayer mat as her cell started ringing she went to pick it up only to hear some cracking sound, and it wasn't clear what the other person was trying to convey. She hung it up. As she again took her steps towards the mat, her cellphone ringed again.

She attended it

On the call-
?:Miss Ali is my voice clear to you.
Hooriya: Charlotte, is that you.
Charlotte: Yes, Miss Ali. Did you lose your pouch somewhere?
Hooriya: Allahuakbar, how'd you know?
Charlotte: Damn girl, I received an email telling me about it, and he/she found it lying on the floor at the airport.
Hooriya: How come you got to know about it?
Charlotte: Long story short, a stranger found your pouch he emailed us on our official mail account, and I somehow was going through the emails of the escubies just in case so. Well, I'll text you that email. Talk to that person and I hope you will soon find it out. You know the pen drive too was in there. He attached a picture too it looked like that one. Why am I blabbering so much ? Just go and talk to him please.
Hooriya: Ok. Thank you so much.
Charlotte: My pleasure.
Call ended

The first thing after the call she does was to perform sajdah

Hooriya's POV-
It feels nostalgic that I just can't express Indeed Allah is the best consoler the Ar-Rahman.
I should immediately talk to that person.
I took out my laptop and then opened the mail. Charlotte sended me.
Then I texted that person

"Sir/ma'am I believe you have my pouch. I am sorry to disturb you this late but please confirm as it has some of my important belongings in it."

I was getting impatient as idk if that person who claims to have the pouch is asleep or not. What if ?... No no no Hoor don't think like this. Everything will gonna be just fine insha'Allah.

It took that person 10 minutes, but I got a reply

Taemin's POV

"Oh, so it was you who had lost her pouch . Yeah, miss, I have it with me."

I texted her back such a dumb woman she is most of all careless. If she would be working in my company, then I wouldn't have let her work under me. I think that employee might complain about this situation to their boss. Well, whatever.

Hooriya's POV
Alhamdulillah summa Alhamdulillah
End of their POV

"How can I get it back?" [Hooriya]
"How'd I know?" [Taemin-such an irritating woman]
" Can you kindly return it early in the morning. Please"

Taemin's POV
I don't wanna say yes. Or I would just ask Shin to go. Bruh, I wanna enjoy a bit too without anyone with or around me. It's difficult, but it would be fun.

"Missy miss where are you by the way I mean what if we are literally miles away from each other it would be impossible for you to get here as I am not gonna come all the way around to return you the pouch."

She doesn't know who she is talking to. Otherwise, she wouldn't have the audacity to even ask. Humph

"Sir/ Madam, I am at xxx right now."

Hooriya's POV
Well, he is right, what if we are miles away from each other. Allahuakbar, where have you pushed yourself in Hooriya.
"Better call me, sir, and alright, I'll spoil my precious sleep for you better be on time."
He is such a dramatic man, for sure.
"Either you can tell me a place it should be a public one, please, or shall I tell you ."
I should work consciously with both my eyes and mind open.

End of her POV

"There's a cafe named Enchanté be there at 7 in the morning."~Taemin

"Done. Thank you."~ Hooriya
"Wait, but how will I recognise you, sir?"~ Hooriya

"There won't be anyone in the early morning with your pouch in his hand."
~Taemin

"Ok," ~Hooriya

She felt overwhelmed as how her prayers got answered . It felt like a miracle to her. She then offered tahajjud, then took a nap till fajr.

Time skip

She woke up at 5 o'clock , offered her salah then recite the yaseen after that  she she looked at the clock and she had still 20 minutes in her hand so she texted her cousin telling her about her arrival wore her scarf and her long coat before going out and texting her father about her going to that cafe.
_________________________________________

On the other hand

I think I should play some games a little cuz if I sleep now, then there's no chance that I could be able to reach the cafe before 2 in the noon.

Time skip:
I slept while playing game and shoot...

...to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
4.9K 90 19
She still looks the same, sounds the same and loves the same but is she the same, only time can tell. A toxic love story between two ex lovers. The e...
28.5K 3.6K 28
*Sequel to the book Shy for a wife* Being the first born of a wealthy mother is another thing and being the first born to a workaholic is different...
26.8K 2.3K 38
[BLURB] "Well, now I'm back and I'm gonna drag you to court, you piece of shite," she said before passing a humorless chortle. "Do that and you're do...