_S i L S i L A_

By midnight_mosaic5

"Koun hain ye jiske liye itni shant rehne wali insaan itni bechain ho rahi hain jaise uski duniya tabah ho ra... More

Is it the Beginning? [CH-1]
Shadows of emotions [CH-2]
Pieces of memories [CH-3]
Unfolded Glimmer [CH-4]
Hurdles -The upright Frames [CH-5]
The Imparted Side [ CH-6]
Mulaqaat in Mumbai [ CH-7]
A Twist of fate [CH- 8]
Dawat waali raat [CH- 9]
The opposing side [CH-10]
Tussling souls [CH-11]
occurrences [CH-12]
Yeh Shaam Mastani 13
Planning of mischief [CH-14]
Longing for her [CH- 15]
Let's bunk [CH- 16]
Bloomy Breeze [CH- 18]
Misunderstandings [CH- 19]
Puddle of Disarray [CH-20]
Towards the betterment [CH- 21]
Unsaid promises [CH- 22]
Slides of Fondness [ CH- 23]
Beshabriyaan [ CH-24]
Late night conversations [CH-25]
Rainbows and Butterflies [CH-26]
Damsharas [CH-27]
There for eachother [CH-28]
Your eyes have it all [ CH- 29]
The Midnight Chase [ CH-30]
Into her embrace [CH-31]
Unmasked Feelings [CH- 32]
Chillar Party gone wrong [CH- 33]

Fabric of fantasies [CH- 17]

556 87 52
By midnight_mosaic5

As kareena stood in the abandoned place, haseena's gaze swept across the surroundings. Spiderwebs adorned every corner, and darkness engulfed the space, with no hint of light. While KS reached for her phone, illuminating the area with its torch.  The beam revealed a seemingly endless staircase, stretching out before her. The sight left haseena taken aback, her eyes filled with a mix of curiosity and apprehension.

" Miss Singh,Ye khatam Kahan hota hain ?
And where are we even going?"  Haseen asked.

" Let it be a secret till we reach our destination ,  Chaliye Doctor mallick apko asman ki shair karaye.." KS said with intensity gesturing the staircase.

" Allah , ye itni lambi Sidi , kaheen jannat na pahucha de humein..." haseena exclaimed looking at the long stair case that's probably ending literally till the sky .

" Ama ka kuchh bhi baketi karti ho tum,  bharosa nehi hain ka humpe?" KS asked

" Nehi hai ..." Haseena said with determination .

" Bohat badiya, toh khud Chalke dekho phir biswas ho jayega. Aab Chalo , isse Zayda sidi toh hum training mein charhe hain. Ye toh fir bhi kaam hain ..." KS said stepping forward.

" Ye kaam hain...! " Exclaiming in rage haseena walked behind her while continuing her exaggeration , "  Dimag ke saath aankhein bhi kharab ho gayi hain kya aapki ? chaliye Laut chalen, acche bhale hum so rahe the Ghar pe .." haseena said being panicked.

" Dekho daar ke aga Jeet hain , Keep the sports man spirit up.." KS said to motivate the latter.

"Dekhiye Miss Singh, Humein koi Fateh haasil karne ka shauk nehi hain . zindagi mein aur bhi kaam hain .." haseena replied in a taunting way as usual.

" chalo , chalo manjil ke paas aake aise haar nehi Maan na chaiye ."
KS said energetically to cheer her up.

" itni Sidi charhna padega pehle pata hota ate nehi hum ye bunk behad mehngi parh rahi hain aab toh.." haseena said huffing while walking on the stairs.

" Ama , itne mein thak gayi tum, chalo stamina dikhao jada nehi bache abb chalo ,chalo .." KS said spontaneously looking at haseena's tired face.

" Aap batane ka takleef uthayenge aakhir Jaa Kahan rahe hai hum , yah phir khaat likh karke arjee daale hum .." haseena asked the latter.

" Chalo dikhate hain..." Saying this KS held her hands and took a ran through the hundred stairs while haseena couldn't understand what's happening she felt like a speedy wheel of air dancing alongside her while the surroundings got blurred and suddenly it stopped somewhere , where she found herself huffing and tightly holding the strong shoulder blades of KS . 

" Aankhein khol kar ekbar dekhiye toh sahi Miss mallick, kitna Sundar Nazara apka intezar kar raha hain.." KS said surrounding her one hand on haseena holding her.

Nodding her head in no , haseena said closing her eyes, " humein nehi dekhna kaheen bhi, samajh nehi ata aap insaan hain ya Bandar .." Her heart raced as she tucked her head above KS's shoulders, trying to steady herself.

" Kahe?" KS asked with rasing brows.

 " Haar kam main itni jaldibazi , kitna tez bike chalti hain , itni tez raftar se dour ti hain, aisa lag raha hain humari Dil nikal kar bahar aa jayega abhi..." Haseena said with uneven breathes.

" Main hoon na , catch kar lungi .." KS said with a smile and added further, 

" Aur Tumko agar bandar pasand hain toh woh bhi baan jayenge filhaal aankhein kholo aur ye dekho..." Saying this KS swiftly turned haseena while she finally opened her eyes and paused looking at the view.

 They have arrived at a spacious terrace, bathed in the soft glow of moonlight. Everything seemed to shimmer under the starry night sky. Her eyes widened in amazement . In the center of the terrace, there was a telescope, surrounded by plush pillows and a cozy sheet, creating a beautiful makeshift couch. Two mugs, a hot water bottle, and some light snacks were arranged nearby. It was a scene that filled her with awe and a mix of emotions.

" Ye telescope? " 
 Haseena asked with restless eyes.

" Hazaron Sitaare mein se tum apne Abbu ko asani se dekh sako , unse baat kar sako uska zariya ye telescope . " KS spoke devouring all the softness she has.

" It's seems so magical , is this really happening?" Haseena asked.

Instead of saying anything KS  held her hands and they walked to the telescope .

KS gesture the latter to look through it , haseena did the same. Her heart was getting heavy , She was controlling her emotions infront of KS at the same time she was feeling overwhelmed by this thought full gesture of the latter. Noticing haseena getting weaker trying to control her tears Ks cleared her throat and asked to lighten up her mood.

KS -  " waise toh Bakar Bakar khatam hi nehi hota aab chup kahe ho gayi ?" 

Haseena just smiled nodding her head in no as she's not able to speak anything.  Understanding her State KS utter clearing her throat while glued her gaze  at the sky, 

" Waise Humari aapse mulakat karne ki saubhagya prapt toh nehi huya Sir , par aapki beti se milkar ye laga ki aap bohot  acche honge , haan par kabhi kabar ye apki beti thodi nakchadi aur ladaku zarur ho jaati hain par aab jab khamosh khadi hain lag raha hain jaise matam chaiyi Hui hain . Tareef toh karna bilkul nehi chahti main , kyunki ye bohat vau khati hain  , par dil ki achchi hain  . Jugnoo ki tarah apne Roshni ko sath le kar chalti hain ,Jiske bhi saath Hoti hain usko bhi bohot khaas bana deti hain apni tarah , aur toh aur...." 

As KS was blabbering this haseena couldn't hold herself back anymore she jumped on the latter without giving her any chance to speak further,  haseena  embraced her with such intensity that KS took a back ,her feet tremble at the sudden jump but she managed to steady herself , preventing them from falling. 

Meantime, KS felt some wetness on her shoulder, concern filled her eyes. She tried to pull away from the hug , but the spine folding need of belonging made haseena held onto her tightly, unwilling to let her go.

The same time Hesitation took KS away as she couldn't hold haseena back through her waist so she speak up instead , 

" M... miss ...Mallick w.. woh mujse se koi galti hui ka? Kuch galat bol gayi main ? " 

Listening this  haseena pull apart slowly from the latter while feeling awkward to look at KS for the sudden outbreak, so she started wiping  her tears looking to the other side. 

" Ka hua batiye naa ...? " KS asked impatiently stepping to the other side where haseena moved her face .

" kuch nehi hua ..! " Haseena said sniffing then she moved and sat on the couch.

" Fir ye aansu? " KS asked standing infront of her pulling her Black hoodie's shoulder edges,

 " ye bheega hua kyun hain ? " 

KS- " Humane kuch galat kaha...? "

 " Sssshhhh...! "  haseena gesture her to stop and take a seat beside her. 

Seating beside her KS looked at haseena while she's been looking at the sky, she asked, " aapko nehi lagta aap bohat jyada sweet baan rahi hain aajkal Miss Singh ? " 

Listening  her KS moved her gaze and hung down her face quietly. Haseena said again, 

" Aap buddhu hi acche the , aisa harkatein karte rahenge toh ...!" 

" Toh?" KS asked within a second, shifting her gaze at haseena.

" Toh , aap Humein pasand aane lagenge.." haseena said still looking at the sky.

" Aur ye tum nehi chahti?" KS asked back.

" Nehi... bilkul nehi... " Haseena replied .

" Ummhmm .." KS utter slowly .

" Kyun ki aapko nehi hoga na isiliye.." haseena said back.

" Tumse Karan pucha kya Maine , aur Haan sahi keh rahi ho , Nehi hoga Mujhe .." KS said moving her face to the other side.

" Kyun nehi hoga ??" This time haseena asked looking at KS.

"Kyunki tum mujhe buddhu samajhti ho isiliye.." KS retorted back childishly .

Haseena smiled widely , and Said slowly , " toh aur kya kahe, aap itni si baat bhi nehi samajhti ki koi ladki agar kisiko gaale lagakar ro padti hai toh uska matlab ye hota hai ki,  woh uss insaan ke pass mehfooz mehsoos karti hain , uspar bharosa karti hain , usko kabil samajhti hain ki wo insaan uski zajbaat samjhegi ..." 

Hearing this intense confession KS made a trun , looked at haseena and found the latter already staring at her ! Their faces were so close, KS couldn't help but lock eyes with haseena. Her gaze then drifted down, tracing the curve of haseena's nose and landed on her inviting lips.
As her throat went dry, she couldn't ignore the mole delicately placed beside her lips. With a gulp and a racing heart, she closed her eyes and instinctively created a bit of distance between them, trying to regain her composure this made her nervous she Fumbled, " w...wo h.. mujhe k...kaise pata chalega Maine thodi na y...ye sab pehle kabhi Kara hain ..! "

" Haha... hahahaha, " haseena burst into laughter, unable to contain herself.  She exclaimed clutching her chest, struggling to catch her breath,
" Sheher ke SHO haklate hue payare lagte hain.."

Finally, she managed to regain control, she utter , " Budhu Singh.."  her laughter still lingered in the air . 

KS gave a Fake  frown look although her inner self was happy seeing the latter's happiness.

After a while, haseena speak up ,

 " kya ye sab sach main ho raha hain Miss Singh?" 

" Aur nehi toh ka ...!
Itni mehnat Kiya Maine aur tumko ye sab sach nehi lag raha ..!" KS said with a frown.

"  Yakeen nehi ho raha sapna sa lag raha hain.  Agar pehle maloom hota ki humari naseeb main aise bunk Karna tay hain toh Bachpan se koi shikwa nehi rakhte .." haseena said .

KS listened to her with smile then pouring the hot water and the coffee powder in the mugs after mixing it well, she forwarded it to haseena and Said, "  ye lo Tumhare liye.." 

Haseena- " Waah ... ! Kyaa baat hai aap aur coffee? " 

KS - " Haan.. tum bhi kya yaad rakhogi.. " 

Haseena - " Waise ek sawal tha !! " 

KS - " Kyaa? "

Haseena - "  Itne logon ke bhid mein Apne mujhe kyun chuna , meri khwahish Puri karne kyun aayi?" 

KS -  " Ama , Bohat sawal puchti ho tum..! "

Haseena - "Haan, kyun ki humein yakeen nehi ho raha ki hum dono sath hain , actually ye sab ho raha hain.  AAP hamare liye coffee bana rahi hain.." 

KS - " Sach bol dungi toh phirse Haas dogi tum .." 

Haseena - " Nehi hasenge, bataiye naah.. " 

KS - " Pata nehi bas, aisa laga ki Tum Nehi toh aur kon...! " 

Hearing this Haseena stared at KS without blinking while KS couldn't hold the eye contact as she never confess her true feelings to anyone but with haseena it's all seems easy. The air between them changed with unspoken emotions and to break the silence KS asked, 

" Coffee, kaise bani? " 

Haseena- " Umm.. improvement ho sakti hai." 

KS - " matlab bekar Bani hai. " 

Haseena - " agli baar se paani ka ratio thoda Kam karna ..." 

Nodding her head KS spoke, " haan woh maine kabhi banayi nehi , nahi kabhi Piya hain toh..." 

" It's okay..first times are always special aur koshishein humesha khubsurat hoti hai Miss Singh.." haseena said sipping the coffee.

Chalo... Inki bunk inko enjoy karne do abhi...🤭 Will see you in the next chapter..

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 5.2K 35
Ks :- Make me yours tonight Hm:- Aap sure hai na....before I complete my sentence she just pulled me by my collar and smashed her lips on mine and st...
22.8K 3.3K 23
"Sab kehte h ki mujhe tumse dur rehna chahiye" I said still trying to normalise my breaths as I just reached this place , she sensed my presence , bu...
23.3K 3.4K 26
After a disastrous first date, the only things Haseena Mallik and Karishma Singh have in common are mutual dislike and their love for their goddaught...
15K 1.5K 12
The story picks up from the end of Mission Jeet, from the moment Haseena Mallik sacrificed herself. Haseena and Karishma's relationship changes from...