Chronicles Of Attachment : Th...

By kissnamjoon

"Whatever we have, is that moral Anvesh?" - Sukanya Saha. "Does Moral even matter at this point Luv? " - Anv... More

DEDICATION :
Aesthetics
Aesthetics pt. 2

[ IMPORTANT]

16 1 0
By kissnamjoon

This is my first time writing a story in these platform. Even though I am a bit nervous but excitement engulfs more of me in this platform. The only reason is the considering and absolutely sweet readers. This story is a collaborative work of me and my bestest of the best friend. ( Appearantly she is not on this app and she doesn't want to expose her identity here but trust me your sweet comments and support will actually encourage her to come up with more cool story ideas.) She has contributed as much as I have contributed to the story. So please be kind and read the story. I hope u all wont be disappointed. I would like to ask for apologies if you find any mistake or anything offensive. Our intention was not to hurt you. Characters will be introduced soon enough. Anything matching to any other story is purely coincidental. Neither me nor my friend is a supporter of plagiarism. Constructive criticism is wholeheartedly welcomed, but hate comments will be deleted/reported. Last but not the least, please do support the stories. A single vote, comment, matters a lot.
        - Wordsmith. PS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.5K 15
RATHOD'S - the name which can make anyone kneel in front of them. manish rathod ,father of 4 children but is unknown of the 4th one who is youngest a...
273K 17.5K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
64.4K 3.3K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
499K 10.7K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...