๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ | ๐‡๐€...

By VanessaWriting

โ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ More

๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ”. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ•. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ–. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ—. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

882 33 5
By VanessaWriting

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓

As Captain Sparrow walked off the father-son duo stood in their place in silence, millions of thoughts running through both their minds, but as Captain Hook allowed his eyes to be set upon his he soon knew many more thoughts plagued his mind.

Harry didn't have to say one word his father could see the millions of thoughts running through his mind so he tried to ease him, "Son-"

"I know father this isn't as we wanted to go but we will make sure everything plays out in our favor in the end." Harry interrupted his father hoping not to be met with any talk of disappointment.

Hook knew his son well enough to know what he was trying to do, the young man was trying to ignore what he wanted to speak about because in a way to him it would seem it was not true, as if it wasn't really happening.

It had not been something the young man had done much but it was something he had done when it was moments that really affected him.

The one memory that constantly reminded Hook of it was when Harry's mother was taken back to Auradon.

Harry tried so many times to hide the way he felt about the memory to everyone in fact the memory of his mother all together but Captain Hook knew otherwise.

The day Emma left was proof of it of itself.

After hours of staring at the water which separated Auradon and the Isle darkened as the night sky rose Hook's hope began to wane.

He knew there could of been a chance his letter would have been dismissed at the castle and the Fairy Godmother but he thought, hoped, that when they saw it was about one of the most magical heroes of Auradon Emilia Swan, daughter of Princess Odette and Prince Derek, they would all reconsider.

Hook sighed leaning his head against the window trying to hold himself together not only for himself but for his wife and their beautiful son.

Moving his sights from the view Hook turned to catch a better view instead.

Emma laid on the couch growing weaker by every passing second with her magic tightening in her itching to burst but the barriers of the Isle trapped them in her causing the blonde beauty to hold in every painful wail anything that would refrained from terrifying her young five year old son, Harry.

Forcing her eyes opened Emma watched her son leaning over to her wiping away the sweat from her face placing a kiss on the tip of the nose, hoping with one kiss the pain could disappear something he had caught on from his parents doing for him when he hurt himself.

Harry placed one more kiss on her hands before holding onto her trying to read from his book, the book Emma had been reading for him for as long as he could remember, hoping that his attempt at reading may bring some joy in his mother.

Hook watched as Emma stared at their son with a small grin, one that took so much energy to even attempt to form, knowing the words were nowhere near being correct but she didn't care neither of the two did, just hearing his voice had been enough to brighten their day.

Nearing the end of the story Harry tried reading the words exactly like his mother and father had done for him but he kept getting stuck before asking, "What does that say, momma?"

Hearing him call her his momma always brought a smile to Emma but at her current state it all became much more precious causing the blonde to flutter away the tears answering from memory, ". . . And they all lived happily ever after."

"'And they all lived happily ever after.'" Harry repeated perfectly reading the word once again before a thought rushed in his mind. "Oh! Like how we live happily together?"

"Exactly. . . come here." Emma licked her lips trying to hold herself together before beckoning Harry, having the young boy join her in curiosity.

Forcing herself Emma sat against the couch ignoring the pain running through her spine before pulling her son on her legs wrapping her arms around him while the young blue eyed boy joyfully wrapped his arms around his mother ignoring the sweat that drenched her just thankful for being in her arms.

Knowing the moments became much more precious every passing day Hook took a deep breath moving to go to his family though taking one last chance of hope he turned to look for any chance of help and good thing he did he was able to see the barrier glisten as two cars traveled above the water.

Hook's shoulder dropped in relief before his eyes settled back to his family knowing that for everyone to be at their best he would have to make the ultimate sacrifice.

"Son, why don't you go grab your mother another blanket? And find her another book to read?" Hook headed towards his wife and son before combing the young boy's hair with his free hand.

Harry knew his mother had been getting much colder in recent days so he paid not much thought to the request before rushing down the hallway hoping to pick out the best option for his mother.

Emma and Hook stared at their son rushing around the house with smiles playing on their lips before Hook turned to his wife holding her hand informing her, "The royal guards are here."

"What? No, no, I have to hide then. They can't see me." Emma's eyes widened at the news before she tried to think about a place she could hide knowing her identity to the soldiers of Auradon had to be hidden.

As she shakingly rose as did Hook before placing his hooked hand on her shoulder while placing his free hand on her face having their eyes meet as he spoke, "They're here for you and Harry."

"What?"

"I wrote to them, told them you had ended up here by mistake and you need to be brought back home with our son." Hook answered, trying to ignore the tears that filled Emma's eyes and his not seeing any other way to help her.

"What about you?" Emma questioned with a hoarse voice leaning against him as her body began to tremble not having the strength to hold herself anymore.

Thinking back to their dream, everything they had desired together, Hook bit back his emotions before letting out a broken smile reminding her, "You know even with the orders of the king and queen the captain of the guard would never allow for me to cross that barrier."

"Then I'm not crossing that barrier. No- yes, Emma- no, I'm not going anywhere without you!" Emma shook her head, her eyes running over to the window seeing the cars coming closer to the Isle but Hook tried to have her focus. "We promised to stand by each other's side till the final seconds. . . I'm not going anywhere. I can't leave you here alone neither Harry nor I will."

"And I can't let you die." Hook admitted letting the tears slip his eyes matching the ones that ran down Emma's face. "Letting you leave will be worth it if it means you can be living a life you were meant to live with our son."

"A life I'm meant to live with you here raising our son." Emma licked her lips as her breath choked her trying to do everything to hold on to her life.

"If you stay here you may not be able to live that life." Hook brushed Emma's hair back taking a good look of her knowing it might be the last one he would ever have of her. "I can't let Harry lose you. . . and I can't lose you, Swan, but I can live knowing you will be well and with our son giving him a life I can't give him."

"He adores you. Harry won't want to leave you." Emma tried to convince him yet at the moment she didn't even know what she was trying to convince him for.

"And he loves you." Hook pulled her closer wanting to keep each other as close as he could for as long as he could knowing he would miss her in his arms.

"Please come with us." Emma begged leaning her head against his, wishing he could read her mind hearing how her mind and heart called for him. "Try to leave the Isle even if you are not traveling with us."

"I will always be there with you two. . . but if I go in any other matter they will place Harry as a criminal just for my presence there in the shadows." Hook held her hand wishing he could comply with her, nothing would make him happier but he knew what that risk meant for their son.

Emma's heart broke that moment knowing he was right and he knew she understood him as she leaned against his chest muffling her cries her eyes burning while her tears trenched his shirt but the captain could care less letting his own tears fall landing on Emma's hair.

Neither wanted to let go of each other but once they heard the pounding against the front door they knew they had to.

Luckily for the two the pounding against the door had been an average way of knocking on the Isle so they both knew it wouldn't begin to scare Harry.

Hook met Emma's teary eyes as he helped her down on the couch seeing she was nowhere strong enough to stand on her own feet.

Before he could walk away Emma held onto his arm allowing the couple to meet one more time as the blonde smiled with the tears on her face, "I love you, Killian."

"I love you, my Swan." Hook shared her smile leaning over to Emma placing a kiss on her head before leaning down allowing their lips to meet trying to capture that memory for as long as they could every ounce of love even the taste of their tears.

Unfortunately their kiss ended too soon as the guards continued to pound the door threatening to tear it down.

Hook stood on his feet slowly letting go of Emma's hand not letting go until their fingertips could no longer reach each other.

Just as Hook slightly opened the door the guards shoved through rushing into the house as Hook voluntarily kneeled down raising his hands up as a couple guards surrounded him taking their swords out in case of an attack.

Hook watched as an emergency team rushed to Emma checking her out before trying to place her on top of a mobile bed.

Before they could leave Hook called out to the guards saying, "Our son is in his room. He should be placed with his mother."

"We are only ordered to take the princess." One of the guards responded not moving from his position though if he did he may have seen how his words immediately devastated the two parents.

"No he's not to be separated from her." Hook shook his head immediately, rising on his feet wanting to fight for Harry to be with his mother.

Seeing his motions the guards brought their swords closer to the pirate almost cornering him while the emergency team struggled taking Emma to the vehicle as the weakened princess fought against them.

"We must follow order."

"Whose order?" Hook questioned placing his worries aside from the guards in front of him while he met his wife's eyes.

"Who else Hook?" The captain of the guards walked into the house with no remorse playing anywhere on him which was something Hook realized. "Why would we welcome your boy into our land?"

"Please Captain Thorn let our son come with me." Emma begged the fully armored guard hoping she wouldn't lose everything in one day, she didn't know if her heart could take it.

Hook saw the way Thorn made no motion to fall for her pleas so he moved towards the guard ignoring the swords targeted on him before stopping in front of the captain of the guard kneeling willing to do anything even his pride and his name if it meant his son could go with his mother.

"Please let them stay together. He's just a boy." Hook begged Thorn looking up at him with every he had to give.

"Ah, Hook always knew there'd come the day you'd be kneeling." Thorn shook his head with a chuckle seeing how much the pirate fell in front of him which only added to the joy of his day. "A deal I can strike up with both of you. The boy can come to Auradon with us, with his mother. . . but the second she's out of danger the only way he will see her will be when she visits him at his cell."

"He's only a child." Hook stood meeting the captain face to face as Thorn ordered his guards to stand back giving him the chance to make his negotiations.

"He's your son Hook. He's a villain even if she's his mother." Thorn shrugged his shoulders, not seeing anything special in the young pirate.

While the two spoke Emma grabbed the book Harry was reading to her earlier before forcing her feet to move towards her husband ignoring the calls from the emergency team.

Seeing her almost fall Hook shoved Thorn out of the way and moved instantly holding her in his arms.

"Harry can't come. . . he won't be able to live the life he deserves in a cell." Emma bit her lips keeping her sob deep in her knowing that it wouldn't be Hook their son would have to say goodbye to but her. "He needs to know one of us can always be there for him without any barriers."

"I'm sorry." Hook apologized with the tears filling his eyes once again neither him nor Emma focusing on the crowd on them.

"It's okay. It's okay. Remember I'll always be here. . . till my last days." Emma tried to reassure her pirate trying to steady her voice but her emotions failed her coming out in every word she spoke as she placed her hand on his chest before she felt other arms pulling her up. "Promise me you'll both take care of each other."

Looking down at their hands Hook noticed the bracelet he had always seen her wear being placed in his hand before he looked towards her promising, "Till my last breath."

"Alright enough of the show let's head out." Thorn sighed at the scene in front of him before calling over the guards and the emergency team.

The team pulled the couple apart both yearning to return back into their embrace but knowing what had to happen let go of one another allowing Emma to be pulled outside as a stroke of pain filled her.

Hook allowed everyone out first, not given much choice as swords were placed to keep him in, until he walked out watching the scene play out as some of their neighbors walked out hearing the commotion outside.

Inside his room Harry finally found the perfect book before walking back into the living room excited to read with his mother but as he walked out he noticed the mess his home became.

The young pirate looked around trying to find his parents until his eyes landed on the opened door seeing his mother being taken into a vehicle with people surrounding her, people he didn't know.

"Momma? Momma!" Harry questioned as the book and blanket slipped his hands before he rushed out without a second thought calling out to his mother.

Stopping his tracks Hook heard his son seeing him rush over to the group as did the guards causing them to aim their swords towards the young child per their captain's orders.

Seeing their swords Hook caught his son in his arms before he could get any closer.

"Momma! Mom!" Harry cried out trying to tear himself away from his father's grasp hoping to reach his mother not wanting to see her being taken from him and his father.

Hearing the cries from her child Emma built enough strength to turn back looking at her son and husband with tears filling their faces matching her before she called out to Harry, "I love you, Harry!"

And that was it before Emma was placed in and the doors shut as the car drove off far away from the broken family.

"I got you, Harry. I'm here." Hook tightened his grip around his son trying to reassure him over the cries that left his lips sure that everyone in the whole Isle was able to hear but neither cared.

"Don't worry Hook I'm sure you'll have someone to talk to soon!" Thorn turned to the pirate with a chuckle leaving his lips as he entered the second car following the car in front.

Hook watched as the guards followed behind as the barrier closed again before looking back over to his neighbors watching as some entered back into the house not knowing what to say while others removed their hats mourning his tragedy.

Nodding over to those that stayed, Hook carried his devastated son trying to head home before he noticed a figure coming out of the shadows.

For a second he worried but as he took a closer look he realized who it was, having him question, "Sparrow?"

Captain Jack Sparrow walked out of the shadow with his sleeping four year old child in his arms covering her in his jacket after the two had been tossed off by the royal guard.

"Aye, mate. Long time no see."

The memory was able to still bring the captain to tears knowing what he and his son lost that day and for a while it had done the same to Harry but days after the accident and after not eating Harry seemed to forget it all or at least he pretended to from that point forward.

"Harry-" Hook tried to move the memory along before calling out to his son once again hoping this time he would give him the chance to talk.

"Don't worry father, everything will work out for all of us even if-" Harry moved forward not realizing he kept pacing around in the Sparrow kitchen almost dropping the hook his father gifted him.

"Harry. Harry!" Hook stood in front of his son keeping him still by his shoulders before taking a good look at his son realizing they understood each other much more than he thought before. "You don't just love Betty. . . you're in love with her."

Not being able to hide his emotions anymore from his father Harry's eyes glistened as the tears began to appear his lips trembled as the young pirate tried to keep his tears in.

Knowing what his son felt Hook immediately brought Harry into an embrace letting the young man lay his head against his father's shoulders allowing his cries fall into him not being able to hold them back any longer.

Captain Hook shut his eyes, keeping his son in his embrace remembering those cries well enough only being able to whisper, "I got you, Harry. I'm here."

══════ ✧ ══════

NEW UPDATE, AMORES!!!

Tell me why I cried while writing.

Also made a playlist for this book and will make one for specifically Elizabeth and Harry soon!

What may happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 5.9K 30
First of three Carlos x oc Number 1 #Cameronboyce 18/08/19 Number 1 #sarahjeffrey 23/08/19 Number 4 #booboostewart 18/08/19 Number 4 #Mal 29/10/19
587K 17K 49
๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ (completed) ____________________ BOOK ONE ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
301K 7.6K 24
โAs the princess of Hearts, do you also break a lot of hearts?โž โI'm just a very likeable person.โž FINISHED (5/8/'19) A Descendants fanfict...
5.3K 153 15
โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โ and for a fortnight there we were forever โž #1 in jackfrost 6/1/2024