INSEPARABLE πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
γ€Š1》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》
γ€Š 14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š 25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36 》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
Not an update
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
πŸ₯°Appreciation to y'allπŸ₯°

γ€Š41》

1K 78 38
By Diauthorgeorgia

Placing my phone back inside of my pocket, I walk back up the house where the triple murder had happened. Yellow tape run around the perimeter to keep the civilian's out and chorus of crying could be heard from family members and friends of the deceases.

Mi nuh know how man can be so fucking heartless, kill him woman and har two kids dhem... Jah Jah

Making sure my shoes is fully covered up, I step inside of the house that is stain with blood and have a raw odor. I walk around to make sure that my team are doing their job properly, making sure they are taking photos from all angles.

Look how di man stab up eh lady and di pickney dhem fada.... di baby dhem not even live no life, one a just three years old and the other one, a eight years old.

After the crime scene part of the job was done, my team and I step outside so that the funeral home workers could take up the bodies. There's a large crowd outside talking all different type of stories that could lead up to this man killing his woman and her kids.

di most said story is dhat he found out dhat none a di pickney dhem a nuh fi him...

Dhat nuh give him rite fi murder dhem though...

Reaching for my phone, I lean against the police jeep and open up the message that just came in. A hiss left my lips when I see a picture of Indiana's stomach that she send me.

Indie: 

4months baby... going to the pharmacy now to get medications for the yeast infec..

This is what she do every month, send her small bump telling me how far along she is and I couldn't continue with the message so I exit it right after deleting the photo.

Not long after my phone erupted right as I was about to put it away, her name flash across the screen and I answer it.

"Yes" I sigh stressfully as I massage between my eyes.

"Yuh not even concern bout mi and di baby Sanjay, mi tell yuh mi ago di doctor fi check up and yuh don't even assist me, now mi tell yuh bout di infection that I have and yuh ignore my message.... I didn't make this baby alone" She complained, I heard the slamming of a door sounding like her car door.

"Indiana mi did tell yuh mi nuh concern bout yuh and di baby? mi have work suh mi cudn't cum wid yuh and mi on a very serious scene weh mi cah a deal wid phone and work" I told her.

"Ok, can you come by later?" She then asked.

"Indiana no" I stressed continue to rub between my eyes harder.

"Ok, I will come by you then"

Dhis ooman nuh tek hint? mi nuh know weh shi cum back up ya fa enu..

"You can't come by me either and don't even question it because you know why"

"But di baby want to feel yo-

"Indiana I have work to do, talk later" I hang up the phone before she could protest.

It starts ringing against which I ignore, leaning back on the car, I watch as the news reporter take interview of the community people also with the police officer's that came on the scene first and the commissioner of police.

Brian walks over to me, pulling his gloves off and dispose of them.

"Boii da one ya ruff sarge, dhem find eh man dung in a di bush deh hang himself" He informed me as he points to the direction that they found him.

"dhat always gwan, why him neva kill himself fuss" I hissed my teeth.

mi feel away mhon fi see di man tek weh di innocence pickney dhem life and di ooman.... muss batty him drop thru fi be so heartless..

" Ooman fi tap ramp wid man sarge, yuh cah have eh man a mine jacket fi how much years and nuh expect dhat" Brian said and I glared at him hard.

"Wah kind a talk dhat bredda? Yuh nuh have mada, sista and other female relatives eh? if eh goso di ooman wrong yes but weh him a kill har fa and weh di two lil gurl do him fi him kill dhem" I snapped at him.

"Boss mi nah seh him r-

"Brian sometime yuh chat to much fuckery but mi no expect betta from yuh still becaz yuh no deal wid ooman good none at all" Easing off the car, I walk away from him to see what's going on with the man's body that they found.

Everyday mi fret fi my lil sista enu...

_____________________________

Scrolling through my phone, I try to create some sort of distraction to refrain myself from stepping straight into this gyal's stomach.

See how mi a avoid har... Arite...

She continue to taunt me and silently I stand by waiting on Samantha who I'm wondering if she's the one making the sandwich. I look back, through the glass door and see that she is third in line so in anytime now, she should be out.

"Tell mi supm, yuh nuh feel no way fi still a lay dung wid a man yuh fada kill?" Indiana leaned against the bonnet of her car with her hands cross under her breast.

Ignoring her... Dhen a wah blue and dee could a have fi lead to this...

"yuh know once dhis baby is born, he's going to leave you right?" She continue taunting me.

Dee nuh married ooman wid her nice dwata dhem and hear how shi a behave shameless pon eh internet...

juss like da gyal in front a mi shameless whore, mi cud neva run dung a man weh nuh wat mi...

"oh did he tell you that he's coming by me tonight? Di baby needs him" She teased, earning a glare from me which cause a satisfying smirk to play on her lips.

mi know jay nuh mad... mi nah go mek shi draw mi out enu...

Who else think dee mind har husband fi thru and him only married har becaz shi a mek di lil social media money?

Blue, now mi neva like har from mawning... at least dee ambitious, she juss need fi carry on betta pon eh internet mhon...

"Wah know how and when we baby make?" I glimpsed her leaning forward off the car.

if shi eva juss cum infront a mi... mi fuck har up...

"It was a Friday night in December, I think" She rest her index finger against her lips as she think. "Oh yes, I went over to his house to confirm if he had move on for real because I've heard about a b!tch he have, assuming it was you..

Juss har face mi wud a tear off enu...nah go harm Sanjay child if a fi him too.

"Oh yea it was, you were calling him right, like repeatedly and wen I asked who was that... Guess what he said girl?" She laughed out, stepping closer to me.

cum closer, juss har face mi wah tear off...

"Ok let me tell you, he said you weren't important then continue fucking me... Oh my I felt bad for yuh and that's how lil SJ made" She taunted.

Breathing sharply, I exit tiktok and place my phone inside of my bag when I turn around to see what's up with Samantha, she was waiting to be serve.

My eyes fall back on Indiana who continue to taunt me, my blood starts boiling and I decided to walk away from her.

if mi follow mi deadly thoughts, shi probably loose da pickney deh....

"Mi think yuh did bad, suh how yuh nuh full a mouth now.... yuh learn yuh lesson, sorry a neva yuh throat did cut" She spoke bittetly as I was about to pass her.

Stopping into my tracks, I turn to her and laughed dryly. "Poor thing, weh ya try... clearly it nah work" I eyes her stomach without blinking.

Kacian juss gwan... is a mad gyal dhis....

Still not blinking....

Memba shi a breed and a Sanjay baby...

Dhat's why mi wah kick eh out...

No dweet mhon, juss continue walking...

Following my subconscious, I decide to walk away but she have pull the last straw and I couldn't play the bigger person no more.

"See deh lil monkey deh we yuh have Sanjay a play fada fa, better know him cah replace har dead pup- Her sentence didn't finish as I collided my fist with her jaw corner.

Dropping my bag, I grab onto her hair and starts knocking her head against her car while being cautious to avoid her stomach. Her hand find my hair pulling on it, weaken me and I regret not wrapping it up into a bun this morning then again I didn't plan to fight anyone.

"Kacian!" Samantha calls, distracting me and the bitch sink her teeth into my shoulder.

To get her to pull her teeth from my flesh, I continue pulling her hair and when she decided not to let go that's when I send a punch into her stomach.

A wailing sound leaves her, immediately her hands left me and hold on to her stomach, she scream out and I continue sending hard punch to her face.

"Kacian memba shi a breed" Samantha try to pull me off her but she wasn't strong enough.

Crowd swarm us, people starts videoing while two man try to get me off her. Successfully they did and I spit out a mouth full of saliva mix with blood before wiping my mouth with the back of my palm.

"Mi baby!" Indiana screamed out, holding her stomach as she twist and turn over her car bonnet dramatically.

"Shi wah go hospital" A elderly lady bawl out and the two men that pulled me off of her rush over to her.

"Kacian weh yuh do... Jesas christ girl!" Samantha starts worrying as she stared at me.

My eyes stay focus on my shoulder where the b!tch tear off my skin then to my lips that is burst and already swollen. Hearing the sound of police vehicle, my eyes shift to a speeding police jeep entering the compound.

A female police jump out first then a male police officer's and the driver, they inquire what happened.

Indiana car speed out with her inside and one of the male police officer's, the other two approached me and order me to get inside of the jeep.

"Mi ago call Sanjay ere?" Samantha said frantically as she fumble with her phone and I slowly nodded.

Without resistant, I did just as they asked and ignoring my injury, they speed off with me to the station.

Look how mi mek di gyal draw mi out and now mi ago in a lock up... who ago tek care a mi baby... kmft

_____________

The jeep bounce up and down as it lands into another pot hole which have me glaring at Baker who's the driver. The man them drive the government vehicle hard yf because it's not their's and if nothing go wrong with it then a me of to go do up report for it.

"Tek time nuh bredda" I hissed glancing over at him.

"Di pothole dhem nuff mhon sarge" he replied as he center one.

"Rassclaat! Murray look ya" Brian exclaimed behind me which have me looking back at him in the back seat puzzled.

"A wa- He push his phone to me showing me the videos on it, my eyes almost drop out of my head of what I am seeing. Taking the phone, I zoom in to make sure that my eyes are not deceiving me and they aren't.

how tf fhem two ya buck up fi a war...

Pulling out my phone, I realize there's no signal on it and so was Baker's and Brian's phone.

Switching seat with Baker, I move the jeep like a flying aircraft to get back to Mandeville town. Right then, messages started blowing up my phone both WhatsApp and 123 sms and I didn't miss the threats Indiana father sent me.

weh Kacian do again jah jah shi in a lock up and Indiana deh a hospital... kmt

My first stop was at the hospital to make sure that Indiana is not badly injured knowing her delicate situation. So far she's not badly hurt and neither is the baby, lucky but she have bruises on her face and a swollen jaw bone.

At the station, I have to let the officer's do their job and after begging and bargaining with Indiana, she decided not to press charges.

6: 47pm

With one foot press against my car, I waited patiently for Kacian release. She walks out of the station with a scold on her face when she sees me, her hair is a mess and so is her clothes.

Dripping my feet to the ground, I move aside then open up the passenger side for her to get in and when she did, I quickly get into the driver's seat.

She slump back into the seat while feeling for the seat belt and avoiding me.

"Yuh alrite?" I asked her and she didn't answer me. "Kacian mi a talk to yuh" I said slightly getting annoyed.

"weh ya chat to me fa? Mi look alright to you" She grimaced as she close up the seat belt and turn her head to the window.

"weh yuh did a think B, fi gwan fight her knowing she pregnant?" I asked calmly.

"Suh if shi cum mek problem wid mi, what mi fi do? Look here carry mi go a mi yard and no mek mi staat pon yuh, see like how mi hawt fi yuh already, better tap talk to me" She argued.

Staring up the ignition, I check my mirror as I slowly back out of the parking space. Think I should give her time to calm down, on the way I got her something to eat which she rudely grab from me without a thank you.

By the time I reach to her house, her food was completely finish and now that her belly is full, I decided to talk to her reasonably.

hope shi calm...

"Wah gwan fi lead to the fight Kay?" I asked calmly as I pull up at her gate.

"Di gyal staat problem wid mi and involve mi child suh mi war har" she shrugged nonchalantly then wince in pain as she hold her shoulder.

"Wapm tuh yuh? mek mi see" I shift closer to her and examine her shoulder that have teeth print on it, my eyes then shift to her swollen lips. "Jaj Jah" I shake my head as I spin her head carefully to see how bad it is.

"Come mi bring yuh in and sort out dhem ya" I told her as I peck her cheeks.

The moment we enter her room, I help her out of her clothes and allow her to take a shower before applying ointment on her wound. She climb unto her bed after getting dress and pull the sheet over her body then she looks up at me confuse.

"Yuh nah go bathe and cum lay down?" She asked.

"Mi nah stay B, affi leave" I told her scratching my nape awkwardly.

"Weh yuh mean yuh nah stay?" She sit up into the bed. "Weh ya go?" she questioned eyeing me suspiciously.

hear the drama now!

"Fi Indiana nuh press charges pon yuh and fi har fada nuh send man fi yuh, mi bargain fi guh stay wid ha-

"Ya mad Sanjay? no tell mi ya bloodclaat mad becaz there's no way yuh cud a fucking brite fi cum to mi wid dhis" She roll her feet off the bed and stand up infront of me.

"Kay, nuh bada blow things out a proportion, affi protect yuh and at di same time it's fair to see how mi child a do" I reasoned with her and suddenly regrets it because she's fuming right now.

For a moment she run silent, just staring at me without blinking. Her arms fold under her breast, feeling a lil worried I move back from her and twist my bag with my gun inside around my back.

"Kay it's just for t-

"Yuh nah go fucking noweh Jay" She walks over to the door bolting it and closing it with the keys, she then walks back to the bed with the keys tightly in her hand.

"Bab-

"try go bathe and cum lay down yasso" she grumbled as she slide up more on the bed. "Fucking brite bout ya go ova baby mada fi go sleep" she glared at me.

"Kay a nuh weh ya think enu, mi a think bout yuh and Talia through all a dhis enu... Di last time yuh see wah happened and dhis time worst b" I sit beside her on the bed. "Yuh think mi glad fi deh round Indie, kay, a thru mi know har fada is a mad man and true a di baby sake B"

"Juss look into dhis, what if shi did press charges and dhem have yuh in a lock fi who knows how long, who Talia would a come home to tomorrow? Juss no bother think di worst kay, mi know fi handle mi self and mi nah go diss yuh wid dhat ooman, dhat nuh possible" I reasoned with her.

"Ok but ya go stay pon video call rite thru di nite suh mi cah watch yuh" she said and I chuckled.

"Dhat a nuh problem, atleast mi can keep a eye on yuh too" I dip my head to her level and kiss her forehead.

She walks me to the door giving me threats after threats if anything happen between Indiana and I, which will never happen.

The doctor said she shouldn't be alone incase she starts feeling more pain into her stomach and I really don't want the worst to happen.

"As yuh reach call mi" Kacian told me and I nod.

Before going to Indiana's, I made a quick stop at my office.

______________________

Next morning...

An uncomfortable feeling shoot through my wrists, my eyes shot open when  I hear metal rubbing against each other and my hands stuck above my head.

A weh di BBC dhis!

Shifting my head to one side, I see where I am hand cuffs to the bedhead by both my arms. Shockingness fill my eyes as I try to sit up but it was hard and painful, looking down to my lower body, I see Indiana between my legs smiling at me.

"Weh di fuck dhis Indiana?" I asked, shifting my hands in the cuffs.

Like mi did know shi ago up to some fuckery, mek mi leave mi gun a office enu...

"Just relax babe" She cooed as she fumble with my belt buckle.

"Indiana stop yuh fuckery" I try to turn on my side to shift away from her but the cuffs keeps me in one place, she made sure they are tight.

Suh mi sleep fucking dead dhat mi nuh feel wen shi a do dhis...

"Stop moving baby and mind you break your hands" she smirk at me as she continue to open up my pants.

"Weh ya do dhis fa Indie?" I asked lapping my feet together trying to stop my erection but the moment her hand glaze over my d!ck, it twitch in my pants.

"I asked you nicely lastnight and you refuse to give it to me so I will just take it" She roughly pull my zipper down.

"Indi-

"You have to do your part babe, the doctor said we should have lots of sex so I can have your baby freely" She press on, her eyes lit up when she see how hard I'm getting.

if mi kick har off now, yuh hear how mi wicked.

"See it misses me baby" She grin seductively as he try to remove my pants.

I attempt to kick her off but knowing she might fall back hitting her head or back then loose the baby or dead. My subconscious said it's not a bad idea but I can't bring my self to hurt her physically.

Looking over to where my phone is, I see that it's off and I remember clearly that I left it on as I watch Kacian sleeping.

"Indie ta-fuck!" I groaned as she hand wraps around my length, pumping it up and down before placing the tip inside of her mouth. "India-

"Shut up, if yuh wah to keep it, yuh better comply or else mi bite it off worst mi cah stand fi know yuh have it a fuck da bitch deh... better relax" She grip it with her teeth slightly while peering up at me.

Seeing that she won, she proceed with her action and as much as I want her to stop I couldn't risk her teeth sinking into my dick and the crazy b!tch she is, she will do it.

She reach for her phone and starts snapping pictures as she continue bobbing her head up and down my d!ck.

________________________________

The entire drive to the office I thought about what happened, how low and desperate that woman can be. It won't be long for me to get a visit from her father after shaking her up when she unlock the cuffs.

mi affi a fren up di ooman seh mi ago deh wid har fi shi unlock mi enu...

My eyes scan around the station parking lot looking for a suitable park and when I did, I squeeze my car inside then exit the car.

My stomach rumble as I walks down to my office and I remember that I didn't eat all morning but will as soon as I grab what I came here for.

Mi nah stay di entire day ya... mi tiad and frass..

As I get closer to my officer door, I squint my eyes to see the person properly who is leaning against my door. My hearts starts thumping against my chest as I get closer and closer, I have no idea she would be here.

"Hey" She smiled, tipping on her toes and plants a kiss on my lips.

Thank God! mi heart can slowly calm dung now, mi think Indiana send har ntn.

"Neva know ya cum here" I said as I insert the key into the door and push it in.

"Wah surprise yuh" She said as she follow behind me into my office.

"Yuh nah go late fi work B?" I asked checking the time.

"Mi ask fi time suh mi can cum see yuh" She drop her bag into the settee. "anything happened weh mi fi know bout?" She asked and my head snap to her direction.

"Baby, no" I lied, can't tell her about this morning else a problem that. "Yuh eat ye- Her phone collided into my mouth instantly I grab up my mouth as the pain chip in.

"Bloodclaat Kac-

"Dhen weh di fuck dhis?" Kacian yelled as she fling her phone down on the table, showing me the pictures of Indiana mouth over my d!ck.

dhat bumboo ole gyal...

"Yuh cudn't juss ask mi wah happen instead a fuck up mi mouth Kay" I hissed my teeth as I reach for a piece of napkin to stop the bleeding.

"Yuh lucky a dhat alone yuh fucking get fi lie, mi nuh know why mi fucking surprise becaz mi did know but no worry yuh bloo-

"Yow, calm dung yuh voice in a di building and mek mi explain wah gwan becaz a nuh weh yuh think" I grab her from the door and push her to sit.

"Mi nuh wah nuh explanation, mi eye dhem done see weh mi fi see aready" She jump up on her feet and starts sending lick all over my body.

"Calm dun nuh my girl" I grab her hand and shake her to relax...

"Sanjay let mi go" She cried, trying to sink her teeth into my hand but I ease her off. "Mi hate yuh and mi done wid yuh!" she screamed out follow by sobbing.

"Mek mi expla-

"Let mi go Sanjay else mi scream dung dhis rass" She shouted but I continue to hold her, trying to calm her down. "HELP! HELP! MURDAAA!" She screamed on top of her lungs.

Not long after, my office door starts beating down and I release her. Grabbing her bag, she open up the door and storm pass my co-workers who's staring at me puzzled.

Ignoring them, I walk over to the door and slam it into their faces before plopping down in the settee.

Now mi sorry mi ignore mi subconscious and neva kick dung Indiana rawse!

Mi fi kill har instantly!

_______________________

THANK YOU FOR READING...

Apologies for the mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...
175K 6.8K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
387K 8.1K 26
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
264K 11.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...