The Hands Of Fate

Від FahraAK

Two hearts torn and broken apart by the world around them are forced together. At first, hostility and hate s... Більше

Character aesthetics
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT

AUTHORS NOTE

26 1 3
Від FahraAK

Peace be upon everyone who is reading this story.
I hope God spares our lives for us to reach the end of this story.
This is my first time writing on wattpad, so I'm happy that you have given my story a chance.

All characters that are used in this book are entirely fictional, and any relation to real life is purely coincidental.

The characters depicted in this book are Muslims but do not represent the entire religion as they are not perfect.

Once more, no language that abuses the author will be tolerated in the comment section. Please react respectfully.
Enjoy.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.7M 235K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
Burning Flame Від Dilenu

Жіночі романи

2K 721 48
Sequel of HEALING WOUNDS Featured on @AmbassadorsNG 26/11/21 With a blast from the past, an estranged husband, and a pending divorce, Would the flame...
828 152 26
Entry for #ONC2024 ONC2024 Longlister❤️ Using Prompt number 14 "My love, believe me, waiting for you has always been a form of freedom." Alexandra V...