๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ท๐‘บ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ

By Fravoritetransboy

๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now s... More

๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€!
๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ?
๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐‘พ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป
๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฒ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ
๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘บ
๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ
๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ
๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต' ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ
๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ท ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ
๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐’โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘น๐’€
๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป!!!
๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ๐‘ญ
๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Œ๐‘.๐Š๐‘๐€๐๐’ ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐€

๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ณ

1.5K 82 10
By Fravoritetransboy

"𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬."

༺♡༻

𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 Y/n blinked at her drab ceiling, sitting up she slid out of her bed. She knew it wasn't wise to leave her room this late at night but she was bored and couldn't sleep. Quietly leaving her room she made her way around the house she went to the kitchen hoping to find something to eat.

Grabbing an orange she found she left the kitchen slowly making her way back to her room she heard the sound of someone talking in her fathers study. She paused to hear what they were talking about.

She heard the familiar voice of her father, and someone she didn't recognize.

"Sir I understand that but she won't-"

"I don't care what you have to do, just heal her." She heard him state sharply, she wondered what he was talking about."I've lost my wife, my second wife, my other children have moved far away from here. She's all I have." He said, his voice growing low.

Y/n pressed her ear closer to the door to listen better. Was he talking about her? "Her mother....She had the same disease. She lived a long life so why won't Y/n?" Disease? What disease?

"Mr.L/n, sir Y/n's situation is more complex. She hasn't shown signs of getting any better, Kaomi got better Y/n seems to only be getting worse." Y/n grew nervous, 'what are they talking about?' she thought to herself.

"Then fix her. She's only suffered since she was a child. Her siblings dislike her because she did not share the same blood as them, her own mother hated her because she saw nothing but her own reflection when she looked at Y/n." Y/n could feel a growing pit in her stomach hearing her father sigh deeply.

"I just want her to be happy, live a happy life, she's been through enough."

Y/n gulped holding her hands close to her chest, she heard the other voice speak "I understand that sir but, there's no point in continuing to keep trying to find a cure for something that can't be healed." Y/n could feel her eyes start to burn with hot tears.

"I'm sorry to be the one to say it. But you know it, I know it. Everyone knows it. except her" There was a long uncomfortable pause "Y/n won't make it to 21, that's if she makes it to 19." She froze her whole world stopping.

This can't be real. This can't be true! This is nothing but a cruel joke!

The small orange slipping from her weak grasp, it hit the ground making a light thump. She heard the two gasp, grabbing the orange Y/n hurried off to her room, shutting the door Y/n slid down her door her heart racing. Tears overflowing from her eyes "n-no...I don't want to die...I-I can't. No..."

She had to live, she just had to. No she was going to live. She'll prove that damned doctor wrong, she'll prove all those people just thought she was weak wrong.

She was going to live a happy life. She was going to live past 21.

Y/n wiped her eyes and sat on her bed, when she heard the sound of soft knocking she quickly went under her covers and pretended to be asleep.

"Y/n...?" she heard her father walk closer, then a dip in her bed "Y/n I can tell when you're fake sleeping." still she didn't move she heard him sigh and grab her hand softly "Y/n...I, I'm so sorry I couldn't give you the life you wanted. I'm sorry I could make you stronger, I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy. I love you my dear" his voice laced with sympathy.

Y/n so desperately wanted to give him a hug. But she stayed in her place.

She felt her father press a small kiss on her temple before he got up and left the room. Y/n smiled softly muttering "I love you too dad..."

While she tried to act like things were normal Y/n couldn't help but be more tense, and clingy. Wanting to cherish every good moment she had with the people she loved most.

So currently she was laying on her back Sukuna's head resting on her stomach, a peaceful silence filling the room "Sukuna-" "Ryomen." "Ryo. do you..." she couldn't find the right words to say, causing Sukuna to sigh "spit it out woman." She ran her fingers through his hair.

"Are you ever afraid of dying?" She asked, nervously looking down at him, "no." he stated sharply, "what if I was?" he shrugged "quit worrying, you aren't dying anytime soon." his arm gripping around her "I won't let you." he stated in a nonchalant tone. Y/n felt her cheeks warm, gently cupping Sukunas cheeks she held his head up so he would face her.

"What're-"

She pressed a kiss on his forehead causing him to blink, his four eyes stared at her for a couple of seconds. As soon as he felt his cheek growing hot he shoved her face away with one of his arms "stop that." Y/n chuckled and moved his hand "stop what?" she asked innocently. Sukuna huffed "stop being so nice, it's annoying."

Y/n pouted "aw then I'll just be mean." Sukuna laughed "you? being mean? Please.ha!" Y/n frowned "I can be mean." Sukuna raised a brow "oh really? say something mean right now" she tried her damned hardest to think of something but her mind went blank.

Seconds passed and still nothing, causing Sukuna to laugh at the poor girl "see I knew it" Y/n pinched his cheeks "well not everyone can be a big meanie like you" Sukuna pulled her closer to him dropping his head back on her stomach "eh you know you love it" he mumbled against her.

She gulped "you know me too well" she hummed. Once again they sat in silence Y/n slowly starting to nod off as she looked out the window. "Ryo...." she muttered deep in thought. He only hummed in response "what if...what if we got married?" she blurted out.

She could feel him chuckle against her stomach "i'm being serious Ryo" she said looking down at him, Sukuna looked up at her "is that what you want?" Y/n nodded her head happily, nervousness flooded her body as Sukuna dropped his head back down "I wouldn't mind you being my queen." he mumbled.

Y/n's fingers trembled "oh..thank you" Y/n muttered kissing his head.

Y/n relaxed back 'maybe I can have a normal life' she thought to herself, "my father would have to meet you" she stated, Sukuna 'hmp'ed "why?" Y/n tugged at his hair "because I think it's important you know him and he knows you. He'll like you just try to cover your arms and...uh...eyes" Sukuna let out a dramatic sigh.

"Can't we worry about this..tomorrow?" Y/n clicked her tongue "fine." Sukuna smirked against her stomach.

Closing her eyes she fell asleep a small smile on her face, her life was finally going the way she wanted. Well that's what she thought.Little did she know the crushing reality of what was to come.

Y/n snuck into her home. Today was the day. She was gonna tell her father about the male she loved, hopefully things went well.

Well, she was wrong. Her father stared at Sukuna. Sukuna stared at him both glaring at each other "so why should I give you my approval to marry my daughter?" Sukuna rolled his eyes "we're not asking permission. She just wanted me to meet you."
he stated, "you have money?" Sukuna nod "use your words" Sukuna clicked his tongue "yes."

"Power?"

"Yes."

"when's her birthday?"

"How should I know?"

"hm, her favorite food"?

"sweets, she likes sweets."

"How can you make her happy?"

Sukuna smirked "I've kept her happy in more ways than one" Y/n could feel the heat rising to her cheeks as she nudged Sukuna, her father had an irk mark "okay." there was a long pause making Y/n and Sukuna irritated.

"I don't approve. You will not marry my daughter."

Y/n's eyes widened "w-what but father" he shook his head "no he's not good enough for you." Sukuna raised a brow "how do you know what's good for me?" Y/n stated "i'm not arguing. Y/n no." Y/n stood up swiftly "No! I love him, you said it yourself, you wished I could be happy right?" her father cocked his head to the side.

"How did yo-"

"Well he makes me happy, father!"

"You've only known him a few weeks!"

Y/n rolled his eyes "father I've known him much longer than that. I just haven't told you till last week!" he gasped "so you've gone against my word and snuck out to see. him?!" Y/n scoffed "yes!" clenching her fists Y/n could feel her eyes watering "I've known him since last year, I just want to have this one thing. Please, i've never asked for anything."

Her father sighed "You don't know what you want Y/n" Sukuna rolled his eyes "oh and you do?" he spat. Her father cut his eyes to him "you-" "just stop!" Y/n shouted her droopy eyes stared down as she turned away "Y/n!" she ignored her fathers and walked away.

Sukuna followed behind her the urge to kill a man bubbling in his stomach.

Y/n laid on Sukuna clinging to him "that could have went better..." she muttered, Sukuna clicked his tongue "who cares about that old man, we can still get together. Nothings stopping us" he stated.

Y/n looked at him going quiet for a moment Y/n thought to herself. "Then let's get married and move away from here." she stated, Sukuna hummed "no really. i'll get some money we can meet up at the old oak tree and just go." Sukuna shrugged "alright."

.

.

.

Y/n twirled looking at herself in the mirror smiling happily she gathered her things doing some final touch ups on her make up. She was wearing her mothers wedding dress, it fit her comfortably. Sitting down she wrote a note for her father.

'𝑴𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔, 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏.

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒂, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒀/𝒏 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.'

Folding the paper I placed it on my nightstand placing two small Lily of the valleys next to it. Grabbing my things I made my way out of the house. I carefully picked my dress up so it wouldn't drag against the ground, I made my way to the oak tree it was close to a grave yard which was creepy, and it was out in the woods which made it even more creepy.

But I sat down and waited for Sukuna playing with a strand of my hair. I sat for a while looking around "where is he? It's getting late..."

I grew nervous looking around, the unsteady wind blowing all around. The only thing keeping me company was the soft glow of the moon.

Snap!

My head cut around "R-Ryo? You there?" I gulped as the moon shielded it's self with the clouds making it grow dark.

Crunch!

I turned facing forward hearing a noise come from in front of me "S-Sukuna this isn't funny...p-please can we just go" However there was no response. As if nature itself was going into hiding to not see what about to unfold it grew eerily quiet.

Crunch.

Poor girl didn't even get the chance to turn around before she felt a sharp stab in her stomach. A fierce scream was ripped from her throat before another stab hit through her chest, then another, then another until she went quiet along with the rest of nature.

Pulling the knife the lovesick male stood full height "if I can't have you...no one can" he ran away apon hearing footsteps coming closer.

A wide eyed Sukuna stared slowly processing what he was staring at. Going over to the barely alive girl Sukuna grabbed her, his hands trembling. Trembling? Her eyes were glazed over with tears as she stared at the love of her life she choked out in a small weak voice.

"w-why...?"

Her eyes slowly closing, Sukuna shook her, her blood staining the hands that cradled her so close to his heart "Y/n...open your eyes damn it." his heart started to pump faster "woman open your God damned eyes." however she didn't listen.

Drip.

Was it raining? Sukuna looked up at the sky, the moon now staring at him.

Drip.

He touched his face, looking down his hand, as more strange drops started to fall onto his queens face.

.

.            ✦    .  .  

˚    ✦    .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.

     * "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮."*     ✦

.     ˚     *     ✦    .  .   ✦  ˚      ˚  .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .            ✶ ✦  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.8K 45
"๐Ÿ…จ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ค ๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…‘๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก?" ---โœฐ๏ธŽโ˜…๏ธŽโœฐ๏ธŽ--- Every ten years a woman is offered to the king of curses, Ryลmen Sukuna, so that a village can remai...
87.3K 3.2K 24
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป in between a crossroad, she needs to choose what path to takeโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด...
56.2K 1.6K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
193K 4.5K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...