Never-Ending Nightmare (Yande...

By Inferno55

Y/N L/N was just a normal orphaned child but doesn't have many friends in his life and his only friends are t... More

Bio
Prolouge: Lets Start From The Beginning/Before The Nightmare Happens...
Chapter 1: Beware Of Catnap
Chapter 2: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 1)
Chapter 3: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 2)
Chapter 4: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 3)
Chapter 5: Two New Caretakers
Chapter 6: A Long-Lost Family Member
Chapter 7: An Unlikely Ally
Chapter 8: The Forgotten Critter
Chapter 9: Return to Playtime Co.
Chapter 10: Welcome Home, Y/n...
Chapter 11: Nightmare On Playcare Street
Chapter 12: Escape from Home Sweet Home (Part 1)
Smiling Critters Cutout Interaction (Headcannon)
{Authors Note}
List Of Smiling Critters
Chapter 13: Escape From Home Sweet (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Escape From Home Sweet Home (Part 3)
Chapter 15: Class is Dismissed Forever!
Chapter 16: PLAY WITH US, Y/N
Chapter 17: GO TO SLEEP
Chapter 18: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 1)

Chapter 19: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 2)

2K 29 9
By Inferno55

(Authors POV)

After that intense battle with Nightmare CatNap thanks to FrownyFox saving his brother's life from dying at the hands from the monstrous feline as he is carrying Y/n, completely transformed into a Smiling Critter and passed out after his fight with Nightmare CatNap with the fully charged battery to bring the power back to the Gas Production Zone that he carried with his other hand as he placed in the slot that finally brought the power back to the room as he pressed the big red button and the machine resumed the process of bringing the Red Mist to the other container and once the Red Mist made its way to the left container, their job is finally done and over with.

FrownyFox: There....we're done....now we can get out of this factory and finally go home....

Then the phone started ringing once again as Miss Delight decided to answer for frwony and y/n as they listen to what the ollie has to say after they finished the job.

Ollie: Well done...you successfully managed to bring the Red Mist to the left container and completed your task. Are you ready to go home?

FrownyFox: YES! We had enough of this madness!

Miss delight: Just let us out of this hellhole so we can finally go home!!!

Ollie: Patience my friends. You to and your friend have all of the time to leave this place, but before I let you two go....I must meet you two in person. Meet me at the top floor through the elevator at the other side of the Gas Production Zone, so I may thank you both for doing this job for me.

FrownyFox: Then we can go home!

Ollie: Of course. I always keep my promises. This will be the last step that will be the end of your journey. You know what to do.

CLICK!

FrownyFox: (Groans) I feel like this is some sort of trap, but he did say that he will let us go after we both went through all of that trouble just to bring back power to this room, so we can get out of this toy factory. So, I guess we have no other choice then.

Miss Delight: yeah, but it's the only way.

So FrownyFox and miss delight went the other side of the Gas Production Zone to get to the elevator to go meet up with ollie while Y/n is still sleeping in FrownyFox's arms as he is going into another dream sequence again while FrownyFox go onto the elevator that is slowly bringing the two to the Penthouse aka the Top Floor of the factory to finally meet Ollie.

(Y/n's Mind, The Dream Realm)

Inside of Y/n's dream, he suddenly found himself in his human form before hearing a female voice that sounded very familiar to him as it sounded like a soothing lullaby as it didn't take too long to hear his mother's voice.

He was both shocked and sad to hear his mother's soothing voice again and to make matters worse, he soon saw two (a/t) Smiling Critters, a male and a female that look exactly like the same Smiling Critter that he turned into as the male one hugged the female one that is actually his mother, and the male one is his father. Then he saw his aunt Marry that became a Smiling Critter from one of his dreams that he experienced after watching one of the video tapes as she hugged his father before seeing an infant Smiling Critter that appeared to be female as she is his little sister, which tells y/n that his mother was pregnant with his younger sister.

Then suddenly, he saw the same (a/t) Smiling Critter with the (f/c) fur and the (p/s) walking towards him as he began talking in his younger side of himself.

Young Y/n (SC/n): Now do you understand...Ollie, Parker and CatNap have brought our family back together again and now that you are like me, you can be with your family again as well as your friends.....i know you want to say sorry, i know you want this nightmare to end. There is only one way out of this Never-Ending Nightmare....but there'll be no turning back once you choose.........join us......and you will never have to be sad and miserable ever again.....

Y/n knew that he did wanted this never-ending nightmare to end, and the only way to that.............is to accept that he's now a Smiling Critter. What choice does he have.

(Back in the real world)

Y/n slowly wakes up from his power nap and this time, he felt rested and didn't wake up from another nightmare, if he called his recent dream a nightmare.

Y/n: (Yawns) What did I miss?

FrownyFox: I finished our task and we're about to meet ollie? How are you feeling, brother?

Y/n: I'm feeling....okay....I felt really weird in my current condition....but I don't know if I should just leave and join them or not.

Miss Delight: We're almost out of here, Y/n.We just need to meet the ollie for him to thank us for doing the job for him.

Then with that, the two of them made it to the Top Floor as they went inside the factory to meet ollie as they found themselves inside Ollie's office as well as all of the TVs where he was watching them ever since they both entered the factory through the garbage chute.

FrownyFox: So that's how he managed to keep an eye on us ever since we got here through the trash chute.

Y/n: Yeah...(Calls out) Hello? Ollie? Are you in here?

Then FrownyFox gently put down Y/n for him to walk as he is having a bit of a hard time using his new legs to walk on, but he's starting to get the hang of it for a at least 30 seconds until he can finally move again.

FrownyFox: You alright, bro?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm ok. I'm not so used to walking in my current form. (Calls out for the ollie Again) Hello? Ollie? We made it all the way up here to meet you. So, can you please, reveal yourself to us?

Then they see someone at the desk by the balcony showing the great view over the factory as they finally get to meet ollis, face-to-face as he started speak.

Ollie: At last....we meet face-to-face. I have long been expecting this moment to finally meet you two after all of the trouble you both went through...it's time the secrets and freedom that you both seek be revealed to you two.

Y/n: Oh, thank God! Finally! You would not believe all of the danger we both went through today to get the heck out of this factory.

FrownyFox: Yeah, but it all be worth it in the end once we get you back to normal and get back home.

Miss Delight: indeed, I can't wait to see the shing sunlight.

Ollie: You three will get what you wanted, but before I let you both have your freedom and independence after completing the mission I gave you two to perform, it's time I formerly reveal....my true identity to you two.

Then, ollie turned his chair over to face the duo before turning back and revealed himself.....

Parker: Y/n....FrownyFox.....miss delight...........I am a Smiling Critter.

Y/n/FrownyFox/miss delight: WHAT???!??!

Parker: Surprised to see me you three! I must say, I appreciate you three completing the mission and getting rid of those pesky vermin away from catnaps loyal subjects.

Y/n: You mean the CEO, the tasks and that monster that looked like.....CatNap? Did we.....kill her?!

Parker: Are you referring to the monster that was in your dreams that looked exactly like your best friend? No, I'm afraid that monster that you both fought against, before I took her out was a failed experiment conducted by my rival company, Destructro Inc. They should've known better than to take one of the CatNap dolls to conduct mad scientist type experiments on the while bringing back your childhood bully, Billy Mason from the dead to wreak havoc in the factory until you both managed to take it out. He's been causing a lot of problems ever since he started causing trouble in the Counselor's office before, we had to lock him up in one of the inescapable jail cells.

Y/n: Oh, thank God. I thought I killed my own best friend, even though that she and the other Smiling Critters were trying to turn me into a Smiling Critter, which I am right now. But I am glad to get rid of my old bully once again.

FrownyFox: Me too. But can you please let us go and do you have that antidote for my brother's condition to turn him back to normal?

Miss delight: yeah, you do have ot to turn him back to his human self?

Parker: Well, I'm afraid there is no cure to his transformation and there's a reason why we brought you thrre here. You see, blood is thicker than water and that is why fate is destined to finally complete our mission to get you both to join the family. And just to make sure that you two won't escape. (Pressed a button on his desk)

Suddenly, with a push of a button Y/n was soon trapped in a tube-like prison as he tried to get out by banging on the glass, but it was too thick for him to make a dent. FrownyFox and miss delight then tried to break his brother out of the tube, but despite of his massive amounts of strength from his Beast Form and miss delights weapon, they couldn't even break through the extra-thick bulletproof glass before Y/n got a huge dose of the Poppy Gas from inside the tube as he began to feel sleepy again as FrownyFox's rage began to flare up again as he turned to parker with his eyes glowing blood red with rage.

FrownyFox: What is the meaning of this?!

Parker: Just doing a favor for my partner in crime. Isn't that right, CatNap?

Then CatNap appeared in the room behind FrownyFox as she had a happy and wicked smile on his face that their plan is almost complete.

CatNap: That's right. We figured that you two would come over here and you both fell to our trap and now Y/n is finally ours as the Poppy Gas coming from that tube will complete his transformation both physically and mentally.

FrownyFox: I'LL KILL YOU!!!!

Then when FrownyFox tried to attack CatNap, he only went through her as it turns out that he's nothing but a hologram.

FrownyFox: What the?! What magic is this?!

CatNap: (Laughing Evilly) Fooled ya, didn't I? You just passed through a hologram of me and I'm not even in the factory. In fact, I'm somewhere else far away from this accursed place that will no longer be our home.

FrownyFox: Then why don't you come back here and face me!!!

CatNap: Oh no. You're not gonna fight me! Instead, you and miss delight are going into a deep sleep.

That's when miss delight and frownyfox get trapped in there own tube-like prisons. The Poppy Gas fills there tubes as they start to feel sleepy.

Y/n: Frowny....Fox....

FrownyFox then took one last look at Y/n before he was fully passed out by the Poppy Gas as Y/n continues to struggle to stay awake before he goes to sleep once again.

Y/n: It will be...alright...this is...the only way this.....never-ending nightmare.......will end.......I still love you....brother........(Passes Out)

Then with that, Y/n was sent down through a trap door in the tube as both miss delight and frownyfox went to sleep and went down a trap door like his brother y/n. With FrownyFox and miss delight captured, a riot guard went through the elevator and went into the secret room in the Gas Production Zone with the Interdimensional portal as CatNap is outside the portal waiting for the riot guard to arrive with FrownyFox and miss delight as the saw the riot guard coming into the room with the sleeping fox plushie and sleeping teacher speeding peacefully before the riot guard took off the gas mask, revealing to be Parker that managed to trick both Y/n and FrownyFox with a robot duplicate that is also loaded with special effects that made it look realistic as their mission is finally complete as they are about the leave the factory one last time and they got everything they needed in their new home.

Parker: Mission accomplished, CatNap. Y/n and FrownyFox is finally caught, along with miss delight and are about to be brought into their new home.

CatNap: Excellent! I knew that you managed to get the job done and we can finally be a family together. But before we leave to our new home, are you sure you want to leave with us.

Parker: Yes. I'm afraid my family will be joining you and your friends since they all became Smiling Critters like everyone else and I'll be something from the Happy Tree Friends that will help me blend in with the others.

CatNap: Very well then. I really should thank you for all of your help in getting Y/n back and we all really appreciate your cooperation with your company.

Parker: No problem, CatNap. We should get going, cause the timer is about to go out and the portal will be closing and demolished at any minute. Did we get everything we need before we head out?

CatNap: Of course. We managed to get everything from both the Schoolhouse and Home Sweet Home, so we should be good to go. Y/n's parents are taking care of their son as we speak and I believe we got everything we need from here.

Parker: Alright then. Let's go. We won't be coming back here.

CatNap: Very well then.

And so, Parker and CatNap went through the portal with FrownyFox and miss delight in tow and as they went through the portal, the portal closed and was sent to self destruct as Y/n, FrownyFox and miss delight are now in catnaps and the other Smiling Critters hands.

With Y/n now a Smiling Critter, he was tucked into bed by his parents along with FrownyFox since they adopted him as Y/n's younger brother and the parents have never been so happy to see their son again.

Then as the parents went out of Y/n's bedroom of their new home in the hotel, where the Smiling Critters can finally live in harmony and peace, Y/n found himself in the dream world again.

However this time, Y/n is in his younger human self and he's in some sort of grassy field and it's night time as he can see all of the stars in the sky.

???: Hello, Y/n.

Y/n recognized the voice as he sees CatNap in her normal plushie form as she is sitting on the grass watching the starry night sky with the moon up as she patted a spot on the grass as she wanted Y/n to sit next to her, which Y/n did as they both have a conversation together that is like the very first time they met in the dream realm.

CatNap: How are you adjusting to your new life as a Smiling Critter, Y/n?

Y/n: It's okay, but I'll get used to it eventually.

CatNap: That's good. Do you remember the first time we met together?

Y/n: Yeah...It was a great moment that we both became best friends. I could never forget that moment, CatNap.

CatNap: Me too, Y/n. I'm very sorry that you had to go through all of that danger just for us to make you a member of my family.

Y/n: (Hugs CatNap, causing her to purr) it doesn't matter, You managed to bring my family back together and I am happy to be with my family again.

CatNap: You're welcome, my dear friend. Like I said, I'm always there to do whatever I can to make you happy and I will always be your best friend and the best part of this new life is that we will all live together forever and we won't age a bit.

Y/n: So we're still best friends, even after all of those years since the day we both met?

CatNap: Now and forever. Do you want to play together in the dream realm like we always did together?

Y/n: Maybe later, as..I'm...I'm......I'm........I'm sorry.

Catnap: sorry? Why are you sorry?

Y/n: It's just that...I'm sorry for leaving you all when I got adopted. Maybe if i stayed, maybe if I just stayed in my bed and became a Smiling critter back then, none of this would be happening. But...you can't change the past. Like I said, it'll be getting some used to as a Smiling Critter. It's just that, I don't know what it's gonna be like for this new life of mine. What if frownyfox is still mad, what if I don't fit in well, what if.....what if....

y/n starts to cry tears as catnap scoots over to him and hugs y/n for comfort.

Catnap: Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay. I'm sorry too.

y/n stops crying as he wipes the tear off his face.

Y/n: you are *sniff*?

Catnap: yeah, I know that we were yandere for you and trying to make you like us. But, I let you keep your memories and your personality as I want you to be the same y/n I once knew. Were sorry, so...very sorry. But don't worry, cause tomorrow morning, will show you around the Smiling Critter hotel and make sure to give you the best time you'll ever experience.

y/n soon smiles as she hugs her back as a  seconds went by, as they Let for of there hug.

Y/n: t-thanks for...understanding. let's look at the stars for a little while?

Catnap: sure, we can watch the a little while longer and then we can play a game together. How's that sound?

Y/n: I like alot....mom....

And so, after all of that trouble, Y/n, CatNap, miss Delight, the rejected critters, FrownyFox and the Smiling Critters have finally got their happy ending as the two of them continued stargazing before they both start playing in the dream realm like they used to do since the day they first met at the Orphanage.

With that, the nightmare is finally over and they are all now one big happy family.

Now, you might be wondering, is this the end of Smiling Critter story. Well...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No actually. Infact, Y/n, CatNap, miss Delight, the rejected critters, FrownyFox and the Smiling Critters in the Smiling critter hotel for this story is only beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.8K 65
George is ftm trans and he's excellent at keeping the secret from the others, but when George, Dream, sapnap, karl and Bad all move in together, it b...
142K 3.8K 18
(Discontinued) shhh, you know this was gonna happen eventually.. huggy wuggy x fem! reader But u can still read it if ur a guy/nonbinary/alien XD You...
2.9M 106K 77
In which the 20 year old 'retired death eater' enlists the help of the order and finds that her old DADA professor trusts her when no one else will. ...