Roblox Short stories

By ToastyStrudal

I find silly little roblox memes off of pintrest and make short paragraphs out of them for my entertainment. More

~One~ Help. I'm drowning.
~Two~ Having a nice walk?
~Three~ I love your hair!
~Five~ Nice bald spots

~Four~ Mommy still loves you

3 0 0
By ToastyStrudal

I gazed down at the baby that was in my arms. My baby. My beautiful baby boy. Although to most, he was hideous. Even to my husband, who wanted nothing to do with him. He left shortly after I gave birth. But that doesn't matter right now. I have my baby boy in my arms. My beautiful baby boy.

I glanced down at my phone, which was going off repeatedly. I opened up the texts.

"Oh! He's.. cute!" My mom texted. "A little deformed. But that's alright!"

I couldn't tell if she was lying to make me feel better or not. I couldn't care less, though. I put the phone down and went back to my baby.

"Awe.. my cute little baby." I smiled, brushing a peice of hair out of his face. "You're deformed. But that's okay. Mommy still loves you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.8K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
173K 4.6K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...