Untold mysteries

By No1simp4mui

each page has a different quick story. they are based on true story's but edited to my pleasing. this is a ho... More

Body on Somerton Beach
The Black Dahlia Murder
btw this isn't a page
The Zodiac Killer
Chicago Tylenol Murders
i got a new computer
The Case of JonBenét Ramsey
Chicago Tylenol Murders
The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Murders
The Ghost Ship of the Mary Celeste
The Mysterious Death of Tupac Shakur
The Watcher House
he Mystery of the Circleville Letters
The Sodder Children Disappearance
The Axeman of New Orleans
The Death of the Boy in the Box
The Mysterious Drowning of Natalie Wood
Jack the Ripper
The Keddie Cabin Murders
The Gardner Museum Heist

The Disturbing Death of Elisa Lam

6 0 0
By No1simp4mui

On Jan. 26, 2013, 21-year-old Canadian tourist Elisa Lam checked into the Cecil Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. When she never checked out on Feb. 1, nor had any contact with her parents, the Los Angeles Police Department was contacted. On Feb. 19, 18 days from the last time she was seen, Lam's body was found floating and naked in a water tank on the roof of the Cecil Hotel. Her body was found due to hotel guests complaining about the hotel's water pressure. One couple even reported that the water was coming out black and had a bad taste.

According to the hotel's manager, when Lam first checked in, she was staying in a hostel-style room with other travelers, but later was moved to her own private room due to complaints from her roommates about odd behavior. The last time she was seen was on surveillance footage on the hotel's elevator. The footage showed Lam acting strange and peculiar, almost like she was hiding. She also moved her hands in strange ways, and it looked like she was talking to someone who was out of the security camera's view.

After her body and the surveillance footage were found, it was suggested she was on some sort of hallucinogenic drug. Even though Lam took four different medications for her bipolar disorder, toxicology studies reported that there were no traces of any drugs or alcohol that could have contributed to her death. There was also a theory that she was murdered and died as a result of drowning, but the autopsy report showed no evidence of trauma. To this day, no one knows how she was able to access the roof or climb into the water tank and shut the 20-pound lid by herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 19.1K 88
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
29.1K 248 17
Valentines special that was never released.