The Last of Its Kind [AoT]

By WhatADrag6

A child forced to live life on the streets until the unprecedented calamity that claimed many lives and left... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVIII
LXIX

LXVII

283 24 2
By WhatADrag6

Eren...I'll ask this again... Is this truly what you wanted? Is this really how you wanted it to end?

No... I don't believe a damn thing you've said.

The sky vanished under plumes of smoke that loomed around the area, casting an unnatural darkness. The group remained motionless on the feathered Titan, watching in anxiousness.

The stillness in the air gave unrest to the perplexity of whether this was truly the end of the battle, especially for those who fought tirelessly to end this hellacious calamity.

Red eyes drifted from her comrades to those stranded on land that were forced to watch their once impending doom. A collected sigh seemed to leave their mouths as they gathered the fear that once surfaced and looked on with trepidation through the dust where the explosion had occurred.

"Look. The bones... does this mean Eren's dead?" Jean questioned in confusion and somberance.

Kyra's eyes shifted from the crowd to the bones only to avert her attention to Mikasa hearing her gasp in pain while clutching her head.

Kyra stood watching as those from the once opposing side of the long drawn out battle were reunited with their loved ones with tears of joy and relief.

"I won't claim to have no regrets. But still... we definitely did the right thing, didn't we? I mean, we put an end to the Rumbling." Connie said from next to Levi.

Kyra gave a soft hum looking up at the rays of sun that were slowly creeping through the clouds, still feeling uneasy. Her lips pressed together in a thin line as she clutched the stone that hung around her neck.

"You okay, Kyra?" Hange questioned, causing the group to turn to her.

Kyra quickly peeled her eyes away from the sky and turned to the group.

"Call it a hunch, but something's telling me this isn't over yet." Kyra stated, trying to break free from the inkling feeling that settled deep within her gut.

Her words caused the group to grow slightly on edge before the sounds of ground crushing could be heard, causing the group from Paradis to turn spotting a familiar Colossal Titan.

"I see Armin!" Mikasa exclaimed in relief.

"Are there any signs of Reiner?" Connie questioned only to hear a second rustle in the ground as a Titan stripped of some armor rose and exhales of relief were heard.

"He's okay!" Jean called out in astonishment.

"Reiner!" Falco and Gabi called out to him as Connie turned his head to spot the creature that once laid dormant within the Founder.

Kyra's eyes narrowed.

Just as expected from someone with such a bullhead and stubborn personality like yours, Eren. This isn't over.

"Whoa! Look over there!" Connie called out.

"It's still alive?! Even after getting hit by that explosion?" Connie questioned out.

"Sure is. What the hell is this thing?" Jean questioned.

"Eh, Eren's lost his worm for brains again." Kyra commented dully, watching it crawl around the rocks as Jean grunted.

"Maybe you can control it and make it into an obedient pet." Jean stated, causing Kyra to glance back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Something tells me it would be harder to train than Sasha." Kyra commented dully.

"It came from the Founding Titan originally...so is this the true form of the Founder?" Hange questioned observing the creature.

"No clue. But... I do know that we can't leave it alive." Levi said as Armin and Reiner turned around, slowly going after the creature only for the sky to light up as a Titan transformed ahead in the distance with another explosion.

Kyra and Jean gave a sigh in exhale.

"Huh. Well, that figures. It only makes sense that he would've survived as well." Jean commented, causing Kyra to nod her head stoically.

"Yeah. But what do we do now?" Connie said as the group watched on as Eren's Titan began walking toward Armin's Titan.

"This is bad! If that glowing worm thing finds its way back to Eren, the Rumbling might start again!" Gabi exclaimed in a panic.

"Yeah... we got to kill it somehow." Connie agreed.

"If it survived that explosion point blank, we can't kill it. The one we should target is Eren." Levi stated, causing Hange to grit her teeth as Mikasa clutched her head with tears in her eyes.

"You all get that, right? This nightmare won't end until we take him down." Levi pressed further, causing Kyra to turn from the glowing worm to Eren's Titan as she clenched the stone tightly in her hand.

This is a risky game we're playing. And it's hard to tell how it will end, especially since your resilience seems to curb the advantage in your favor, huh, Eren?

"Why? Why did it turn out this way?" Mikasa questioned tearfully.

...

A lone figure panted, finally being able to perch on a roof as a long-range gun rested in their hands. An exhale was released only to be muffled by a mask as blonde strands were carried in the wind.

"I did say I was gonna kill you. Give Floch, my regards." The voice spoke out with a smirk and her finger on the trigger waiting to pull.

...

A massive cloud of substance released from the Titan encompassing the area

"Why did that glowing thing start spewing out gas?" Gabi questioned.

"Wait...hold on a sec.." Kyra glanced around at the smoke, finding it familiar.

"Did it die?" Mikasa questioned.

"What is it?" Levi questioned, glancing over at Kyra then to Hange.

"Normally, steam comes out, not smoke. This is peculiar." Hange spoke, glancing around at the smoke.

"No... This isn't the smell of a dead Titan. Could this be the same gas that they used on Ragako village?!" Connie gasped out in shock, causing the group to gasp.

"Shit! Not this again! Hold your brea-" Kyra shouted out only for a sound of a crack to pierce through the air, enliciting a strangled gasp to escape from the white-haired female, who clutched her chest in pain.

Blood dripped past Kyra's lips as a weak cough escaped past her throat. Her eyes widened as she felt the blood pouring from her chest only to fall to the ground, causing the group to quickly turn back to her gasping, startled by the blood pooling from under her.

"Ky?!"

"Kyra!"

They quickly rushed to her as eyes scanned for the culprit, unable to see far through the thick screen of gas.

"Shit! This is bad timing! Mikasa! Pieck! Get on Falco. We need to leave!" Levi shouted out as he quickly picked the bleeding Kyra up in his arms.

Gasps left Pieck and Falco.

"I don't get it. What's going on?" Pieck questioned in confusion as Mikasa grabbed a few Thunder Spears.

"Cause only Ackermans and Titan wielders are immune, remember? You know what's coming, better than we do. So you know what needs doing!" Levi shouted out.

"But that...that can't be. It's just too much." Pieck stated in disbelief as her voice shook with heavy despair.

"We have to go, now!" Levi ordered with a shout as Falco transformed.

Mikasa quickly grabbed Pieck, jumping onto the feathered Titan as Levi held onto a trembling Kyra who gasped for air as they took off into the air.

Anguished screams left Pieck as she called out for her dad still being held back by Mikasa as Levi focused his attention on the woman in his arms.

The sounds of explosions rang from where they once were as Titans took shape with the feautures of those they just left.

Levi's hand quickly removed the trembling hand of hers away from her chest. Her hand was already growing cold along with the rest of her body that tried finding any warmth she could hold on to before finding his forearm. Locating her wound, a frown accompanied with a knowing look as he spotted the bullet wound on the left side of her chest.

"Levi...?" An unsteady voice wavered out in question.

"I'm here... I'm right here, Kyra." Levi spoke out, refraining from clenching his teeth in anguish as he gently grabbed her head.

He laid Kyra down on Falco's back resting her head on his lap as Mikasa quickly moved to her side putting pressure on the wound as the sounds of Pieck's anguished sobs still filled the air, but now accompanied with Mikasa's.

A bloody hand reached up, grabbing Mikasa's hand and stopping her. "Don't waste...your energy." Kyra mumbled out softly.

"No! I'll keep applying pressure until you can close the wound." Mikasa said as Kyra gave a weak inhale and shiver from trembling lips.

"Tired...don't have the...energy. I-I used up all of it, p-previously." Kyra replied as the world started to grow distant.

Kyra! Please! You can't... not like this! Please, not you too! I can't take anymore. Please!" Mikasa tearfully cried out with a broken voice.

"I-I'm sorry, Mika." Kyra mumbled as Levi swept his hand through her hair, slightly easing her from the pain and providing a source of warmth for her rapidly chilling body.

Scarlet eyes glossily looked up, meeting solemn grey eyes as the storm of despair calmed into the stillness of defeat.

"I-I guess I won't be hearing what you wanted to say, Levi. I should've told you I'm better at threats than promises." Kyra spoke out just barely above a whisper.

Levi glanced down solemnly, watching her red eyes slowly grow dull and lifeless by the second. Levi glanced over at Mikasa as pained grey eyes made contact only for Levi to lightly shake his head solemnly.

The weight from Kyra's chest was lifted as Mikasa removed her hand and brought her hand to Kyra's, squeezing for dear life in fear of having to let her go too. Tears fell freely from her eyes as Mikasa was forced to say goodbye far quicker than she anticipated.

"I can tell. Don't worry, Kyra. Leave the rest to us. We'll stop that shitty history from repeating itself. You can count on us, so go be free." Levi said, stroking loose strands of white hair away from her forhead as her breathing grew faint and her complexion turned paled.

"T-Thank you." Kyra whispered out her final breath before everything grew black, and her consciousness faded.

A sob wrecked through Mikasa with endless tears falling as Levi checked Kyra's pulse and breathing only to feel hollow as the skin under his hand remained cold and still... no more than lifeless.

"Ky?! KYRA!" Mikasa shouted out through a broken sob.

"She's gone." Levi said solemnly, his voice barely above a pained whisper as sobs wrecked through Mikasa with devastating anguish as her hand continued to clutch her limp one.

Below an army of newly turned Titans raced towards Reiner, who grabbed onto the worm-like creature to prevent it from getting closer to Eren as Armin and Eren stood off against one another.

Pieck quickly jumped from Falco and bit into the creature as Annie grabbed onto the tail end.

Mikasa groaned out, clutching her head in pain as they moved closer towards Eren.

"Mikasa. Pull it together! There's no one else who can kill Eren. It has to be us!" Levi shouted as he equipped a Thunder Spear.

"It's too much...I-I can't take it anymore." Mikasa cried out in pain, unable to hear the voice of Levi or the surroundings around her.

Levi glanced at Kyra's body with gritted teeth.

I promise you, Kyra. This will be put to a stop even if it's the last thing I do. You have my word on that.

...

The bleak darkness slowly brightened as Kyra opened her eyes, blinking as she glanced around in confusion. She glanced down, examining her hands before they reached up and checked her body over for injuries.

A warm breeze comforted her as it swept past her long white hair. "What is going on? Why am I back here?" Kyra asked in confusion as she spotted the familiar house on the hill that made her feel reminiscent, but also haunted her memories.

"You've come so far, Ira." A voice spoke out from behind her, causing Kyra's eyes to widen in shock and a gasp to leave her.

Kyra turned around only to remain stunned as she spotted the man towering in front of her with eyes that were almost an exact replica of her own.

"D-Dad?" Kyra questioned in confusion, feeling herself slowly break as memories of the past flooded her mind.

"It's not just me, Ira. Look around you." He spoke with a soft smile. Kyra slowly turned around as her breath was left lost in her lungs.

Familiar faces surrounded her with warm, gentle smiles, but the ones that stood out to her were those belonging to her immediate family.

"H-How? Am I dead?" Kyra questioned in confusion only for a man to step forward, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and tussling her hair.

"Look, who finally acknowledges us?!" The man spoke only for him to grunt as a slap echoed from the hand that smacked his head.

"Now, now, is that any way to treat our baby sister?" A female voice said, lowering her hand before smiling softly.

"Byrin... Maya?" Kyra questioned with knitted eyebrows as the man stepped forward.

"Yes... we're here to drag you to the hellish afterlife." Byrin said as his voice wavered only for a boy to kick the man in the shin, causing him to yelp.

"Liar!" The boy yelled out as Maya scolded the man.

"Knock it off!" Maya warned threateningly.

"I've yet to receive a straight answer." Kyra droned out still in shock.

"You may have gotten your looks from me, but the eyes of your father's still remain prominent. I can't believe you've grown up to be such a beautiful and strong woman." Another female said as a little girl holding her hand nodded vigorously.

"So pretty!" The girl exclaimed as a tear strayed from the woman's eyes.

"Levan...Nera?!" Kyra asked in shock, seeing the familiar little siblings she adored and always tried protecting like Maya and Byrin did for her.

"It breaks my heart knowing how many years I missed of you growing up." The woman said as she gently brought Kyra into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Ira. I'm so sorry you had to endure all that on your own. The truth is you aren't dead." The woman said whispering because the emotions of guilt were overwhelming to speak out fully.

Kyra's eyes widened as she sunk further into the reminiscent comfort of the woman, automatically knowing that she bore herself into existence.

Kyra felt her emotions swell inside her as she closed her eyes, staying held by her mother.

"I'm so sorry. I should've done something. I should've..." Kyra rambled out in remorse only to be hushed.

"Shh. There was nothing you could've done at the time, sweetheart. You didn't get your ability on a whim that night." The woman consoled Kyra as her father walked up, rubbing his hand through her hair, ridding her of her guilt.

"Let's have a chat." The man said, causing the women to part and Nera to walk forward, raising her hands to Kyra to be picked up just like in the past.

Kyra gave a slight smile as she picked the girl up and rubbed her cheek against hers, causing Nera to giggle as she followed her family to a tree that overlooked her village.

The same village that had become a desolate wreckage outside the walls was now fully restored to its magnificent beauty, with lively clan members moving about their business.

"As I said... You're not dead." The mother spoke.

"Then how am I seeing you all now? And how is the village back to normal. Over two decades' worth of carnage gone in an instant?" Kyra questioned.

Maya pointed to the necklace around Kyra's neck.

"It's all because of the necklace. Dad, can explain it better." Maya stated as the father took over after clearing his throat.

"That necklace holds a special stone that was created through the life-force of the Drosera clan. With each Drosera that passes away, a portion of their essence is left behind within this onyx stone. This means that the abilities they had are stored within the stone as well. This allows for the person in contact with the stone to communicate and receive aid from the many millennial spans of Droseras that have been long dead." The man explained, causing Kyra's eyes to widen as she clutched the stone around her neck.

"That means that--" Kyra spoke, only to be interrupted.

"You were never alone, Ira. We've always been here watching over you and comforting you. Have you ever touched the stone and felt an immense feeling of comfort?" Her father questioned, rubbing his fingers through her hair.

Kyra nodded before her eyes grew into confusion again.

"Then why am I just now only seeing you all?" Kyra questioned only for her older brother to sigh.

"We've tried getting your attention, ya know? I even tried to appear in your dreams as a crazy apparition, but you told me to walk my dead ass back to the stake. Which I must say is not only offensive but semi-amusing." Byrin stated with a chuckle as the father threw his head back, laughing with Maya.

"You deserved it. How many times have I told you that pretending to be a ghost who haunts her dreams is only going to end up bad for you, Byrin!" The mother scolded with an exasperated sigh.

"W-Well...yeah...but I still wasn't expecting such a sassy retort and towards her bestest older brother no less!" Byrin huffed out in protest as Kyra giggled.

"Maybe it didn't work because our little Ira had something else on her mind or maybe somebody?" Byrin said, raising his eyebrow a little bit playfully as Kyra glanced at him indifferently.

"I vividly remember a dream where you pointed at a tree and said,"Let's hang high." And I recall telling you, " If you want to do that, then you can walk your dead ass back to the stake and hang there." If you wanted to start a conversation, then you need to work on your wording." Kyra commented dully as the family laughed, feeling whole again as Byrin groaned in embarrassment rubbing the back of his head.

"You didn't need to take my words literal, though." Byrin whined before ruffling her hair.

"It's crazy how much you've grown! It makes me feel so old, and yet I've never looked so damn good for my age!" Maya said with a smile as Levan pulled Byrin off of Kyra and rested his head on her shoulder.

Kyra glanced over as guilt once again washed over her only for Levan to shake his head.

"Don't be sad... I'm happy where I am. It's not your fault, big sis. Nobody here blames you or resents you. They're happy to see the Drosera clan has managed to survive with a strong successor like you. So please don't blame yourself for something you had no control over, right, Nera?" Levan said as Nera nodded from her mother's lap.

"Yeah."

"It's annoying that I'm just figuring out the purpose of the stone now. I could've had more moments like this than reliving memories over and over again." Kyra commented with a sigh as a question peaked her curiosity again.

"Have you ever provided assistance without my knowledge?" Kyra questioned, causing her mother and father to nod.

"Yes, when you begin overusing your abilities, we give you a small amount of ours to help heal you faster or provide a longer range of the barrier. It's small little bursts that you could normally chalk out as adrenaline. The most recent was forming a connection with those Titans for you. And before that, your grandmother, mother, Maya, and a few elders helped to stem your heart from hemorrhaging." The man explained, causing Kyra's eyes to soften.

"You've been helping this whole time, and I never knew... thank you." Kyra said with appreciation.

"Well... we only played a small role. I'm glad Levi has been there to watch over you. Kenny may be a questionable parental figure, but he helped forge a strong man." The father said with a chuckle as his wife sighed, shaking her head.

"He's a far cry from a father, and luckily, he never had kids because he would find a way to leave them at our doorstep given the chance." The mother spoke sardonically, causing the man and Kyra to nod.

"Anyways, while we have been awaiting your arrival for a long time, there is someone else who wants to speak with you. Remember, what happened before all of this... remember all the time and hard work you have put in..." The father spoke as the mother nodded with a smile.

"Welcome back to the Paths, Priestess. I was hoping I would finally be able to speak with you." A girl spoke out, causing Kyra to turn her head before standing up quickly, spotting the large beam of light that branched out far within the sky.

"I'm Ymir, the Founder of the Paths. And it seems you want to speak with me as well, correct?" The girl inquired, causing Kyra to give a firm nod.

"I do. You... you were the voice I heard last time as I was disconnected from the Paths. You said there was another way. One that wouldn't involve killing Eren, right?" Kyra questioned.

Ymir glanced towards the bright column of light that branched around the sky like veins.

"That's correct. There is a way. But are you willing to make the exchange?" Ymir questioned as she glanced back at Kyra.

"Exchange...?" Kyra questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. The only other way to end the reign of Titans and stop the current situation with the rumbling will involve using all that your ancestors and you have worked towards. Are you prepared to use the very life source your clan has created and manifested for millenias?" Ymir questioned, causing Kyra to nod with no hesitation.

"I'll do what I have to do. I've lost so many people... I refuse to lose anymore. Even if it means giving my life for Eren to live. If that's the case, so be it." Kyra said in determination.

Ymir's eyes widened as her lips parted. "It's just like they said... You're just like how they said you would be." Ymir said in awe.

"Huh?" Kyra questioned, tilting her head slightly in confusion.

"It's nothing...it's just that I've looked up to the Droseras and their view on life. Their ideals were respectable. In a way, I was jealous... Would my life have turned out like it did if people shared the same beliefs and kindhearted love as your clan? I truly admire you and your clan. I'm happy I got to meet you all." Ymir spoke with a smile, and her eyes lit up.

Kyra shook her head, "I'm no one special. I'm just an average person trying to live this meager and fleeting life that was given to me by my mother and father. Just an ordinary person born with an extraordinary gift. So I apologize if our meeting is lackluster." Kyra spoke genuinely, causing Ymir to hum.

"That may be true in your mind, but to anyone else that will differ. I'm not concerned with impressions. It's the fact that I got to actually speak with you and tell you how much I look up to you. That is all. The love your clan holds for one another is an unbreakable bond, and even seeing your interactions now, I can see how painful it has been for you." Ymir said with a smile.

"You said I needed to exchange the life source of my ancestors. What did you mean and how?" Kyra questioned once again, moving back on topic.

Ymir simply pointed at Kyra's chest, causing Kyra to glance down.

"A fragment of your ancestors' power lingers within. With each passing, more is gathered and collected. It was said that it was their power that manifested that very stone itself. It's what allows you to connect with your ancestors. If what you truly seek is to end all this turmoil and stop Eren, then you will have to forgo everything you once had." Ymir spoke as her eyes glanced down as Kyra pulled the necklace from under her shirt revealing the black stone.

"Use that, and the power of your ancestors will be within you. You will become what they used to, and you can put an end to this." Ymir explained further.

"If you knew all of this, why didn't you tell Eren about this? Did he know?" Kyra questioned with narrowed eyes.

"He knew. But he couldn't bear to pull you away from your family." Ymir said, causing Kyra to grit her teeth as she clenched her fists.

"Tch. That damn stubborn idiot. What if im unable to stop it?" Kyra questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

Ymir gave a soft smile, "It won't be a matter of what if. You've probably felt it before, knowing what you need to do without explicitly knowing. An innate feeling. Your ancestors held divine powers that shaped the earth they walked on, bringing lushous life and etheral beauty that allowed for humans to thrive on. And despite the malicous treatment, the Droseras still held a kindred spirit and compassion for others. Simply put, it's those ideals I wish to bring back to this world and hope you can share should you choose this path." Ymir explained before her eyes grew distant.

"But after you use the stone...it will become useless." Ymir warned.

"So I won't be able to experience what I'm experiencing now?" Kyra questioned, glancing back at her family.

"No. You won't be able to see or communicate with them. It's the price to pay for the powers gained. You've been through so much hell and torture, but now you finally get to choose how you want it to end." Ymir confirmed, causing Kyra to close her eyes.

"How it ends? I see." Kyra said, clenching her fist as a sad chuckle left her mouth in irony.

"This is what I've wanted for a long time, ya know? For my torture to end and to finally be free from all the pain and nightmares that torment me. I've waited for death, and now it's so close..." Kyra commented sadly.

"The choice is yours, Ira." A voice spoke out from behind her, causing the females to turn around.

"We understand your decision either way, and no one here will blame you, sweetheart." Another spoke, causing Kyra to walk up to them as she took in this moment she had only dreamt about...the reunion she had long awaited for... the peace that she had wished for was finally here.

Kyra bit her lip harshly with a deep frown as scarlet eyes glossed over with blurry vision. "This isn't fair... I finally get the chance to see you all again. I've missed you all so much! I don't want to let go again!" Kyra spoke out in a broken voice as her shoulders shook as her mother kneeled down, rubbing her back in consoling circles.

Her father kneeled down in front of her with a frown, "It may not be fair, but it's a choice that can't be left undecided, and you know that, Ira." Her father said, causing tears to escape from scarlet eyes.

The father's face grew in remorse, seeing the tears stain his daughter's cheeks. He gently brought his hand through her hair, causing Kyra's eyes to widen as the notion brought a familiar memory to resurface to her mind and made her chest ache worse than before.

The gentle caressing of her hair reminded her of the sleepless nights she spent free from the memories that haunted her...free to be herself without putting up barriers.

The sob that left her lips in heartache was not from the conflict she felt, but the decision she knew she was about to make and the ones she knew she'd be leaving behind.

"This is the end." She spoke out quietly as her voice drifted with the wind as it gently brushed white strands away from her face.

And this is how I choose to let this end. I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 160 22
"floch was right, she betrayed us all" "all for eren yeager" hera finds herself stuck between the good and bad she joined the survey corps to be li...
320K 8.1K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
41.4K 985 48
[DISCONTINUED] "𝚄𝚑𝚖? 𝙷𝚒?" "𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝... 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎!" 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚈/𝙽 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎�...
995K 27.9K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...