Hazbin Hotel Oneshots n Other...

By HelloKitty_Machete

I'm back in business, baby! No, this doesn't mean I'll discontinue my HuskerDust story, I'll still be working... More

What are they like when dating them?
Hazbin Memes 1
POV: They walked in on you changing
⚠️What are they like in bed?⚠️

Swaggy Info 👍🏻

48 0 2
By HelloKitty_Machete

Welcome to my book (...again). As the title says, this is a Hazbin Hotel oneshot book. I will make other chapters dedicated to Headcannons and memes, too. 

You know the drill (if you're one of my loyal followers) that I will do smut, fluff...maybe angst?? I Can if someone requests it. Anyway, I will do character x reader and character x character chapters. Stuff I will NOT do is r@pe, incest, or pedo stuff. Big no no. 

My schedule of posting stuff is very fucked. So yeah...

REQUESTS ARE OPEN RIGHT NOW!!! You can put your requests here or if you wanna send em through dms, YOU CAN!!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this and maybe check out my other books. Bye bye for nowww 

-Teddy 

(Oh yeah, that picture is my dog, Izzy. The one that got put down yesterday...thank you for supporting me!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
664K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season