StrangeFryingPan's Book of Po...

By StrangeFryingPan

Basically a hodgepodge of random one-shots I write randomly. Updates are infrequent, quality may vary, shippi... More

Search History
She's Back!
Reservoir Devils
Life of Cour
New Look, Still Me
Legend's Oblivion
Generic Betrayal Story: Meet the Cast
Mooks in the Limelight
Welcome to Pasio!
A to Z with Pokemon
In Memoriam, Admire to Kill
Trip to the Pokepark
Can't We Just Get Along?
Start of a New Collection (Crossover)
Bienvenido a Paldea!
Overworked, Overstressed
Amor y Odio (Mayormente Odio)
The Green Light
Badges and Bureaucracy
What Your Favorite Pokemon Character Says About You (Part 2)
The Primordial Predator
Idea Dump

What Your Favorite Pokemon Character Says About You!

61 1 34
By StrangeFryingPan

AN: Turns out being away from the fandom for about an year does something to your creativity. So while I rack my brain for an original and somewhat decent idea, here's something to tide you guys over. Of course, this joke chapter should not be taken seriously, not everyone is the same. Obviously, none of the artwork and images here belong to me, they belong to their respective artists and creators.

Okay, enjoy.

________________________________

Ash: You probably got told off by people when you said Ash will finally win a league. Who's laughing now?

Misty: You are the OS and Pokeshipping enjoyer. Huh? Who the hell is Serena?

Serena: You are either someone who appreciates good character development, or you are Toxic Amourshipper #1095

Tracey: You will fight tooth and nail to defend the fact that, while not perfect, he played his role well and had the misfortune of filling Brock's shoes. And I respect that.

Bonnie: You wish you had a younger sibling as supportive as her.

Max: You wish you had a younger sibling less annoying than him.

Lillie: You have mommy issues.

Dawn: You wish you had someone to support you through life's hardships.

Goh: You got (back) into Pokemon in 2016. 

Chloe: Yes you exist, and you will do everything you can to show it. All 5 of you.

Delia: You love her sweet and supportive relationship with Ash. Or you are thirsty.

Professor Kukui: You love his cool and fatherly relationship with Ash. Or you are thirsty.

Marnie: You love fan art.

Sonia: You REALLY love fan art.

Cynthia: You spend more time searching R34 than Pokemon.

Brock: You wish he stuck around for BW, XY, SM, JN, Horizons...

Iris: You only started liking her after she came back in JN, and claim she was "underrated" and "unappreciated".

Gary: You think Ash vs Gary was where Pokemon peaked, and it all went downhill since 2002.

Paul: You think Ash vs Paul was where Pokemon peaked, and it all went downhill since 2011.

Sawyer: You think Ash vs Sawyer was where Pokemon peaked, and it all went downhill since 2016.

___________________________________

AN: That is it because image limit lol. As always, if I offended anyone, I am not sorry because I made it clear this is a joke. If you get mad over something so trivial and is willing to comment on it, please get off my book and the Internet so you won't ruin the experience for others. 

For the rest of you that can take a joke, if you like, I won't mind making a Part 2 to this. Until next time, StrangeFryingPan out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.7K 40
Serena Yvonne, and Dawn Diamond. Beautiful, yet stubborn girls of 15 at Shalour High School. Ash Ketchum, and Gary Oak, age of 15. The rich, and popu...
69.1K 838 7
Because who doesn't ship Amourshipping ♡
12.4K 148 16
This is a betrayal story. I'll release the chapters once I'm done with them. So please be patient thanks.
4.4K 155 6
A collection of heartfelt moments, tender exchanges, and breathtaking adventures of our Amour couple. Join them as they journey through the enchantin...