Desire Grand Prix vs Union Ac...

By JeymisPeixoto

(Spin-off of Conclusion to be a Vigilante.) Isurugi Midoriya, Sougo Todoroki, Ori Uraraka and Mika Yaoyorozu... More

Featured Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

174 11 1
By JeymisPeixoto

(Meanwhile with the League of Darkness, Salem is seen performing a spell which revives Team RWBY, but in Grimm forms.)

Ruby: I'm... reborn? But... what happened to me?

Salem: Welcome back, Team RWBY. You now serve me.

Weiss: Serve you? Why?

Adam: Union Academy had let you down. Espacially Ozpin and your families.

Blake: You're lying!

Salem: (smirks) No, Blake. He's not lying. (Seer comes in) See by yourself!

(Union Academy's Morgue is shown, but instead of Team RWBY's bodies, it's just Jean Pierre's former teammates.)

Yang: Bullocks... (stern) it's true.

(Junpei then approaches Team RWBY.)

Junpei: Look, I understand. I know how it feels to be let down by those so-called... (stern) heroes!

Ruby: But... why did you revive us? We don't want to be villains!

Junpei: Neither did I... but this world is unfair... and through injustice, I learned that villains aren't born, they are made.

Salem: Now come on, we need to stage our next move against Ozma and his remaining lackeys.

(They then gather for their next move against both Union Academy and Desire Grand Prix.)

(Meanwhile, Jean Pierre is seen walking through Union City as he uses a disguise to make sure nobody finds out who he is. Suddenly some footsteps are heard.)

Jean Pierre: What the...

(He then turns to see an army of Regime Soldiers marching through the street.)

Jean Pierre: Those pricks are really desperate, aren't they?

(He pulls out a buckle.)

Jean Pierre: Time to make the people's dream of freedom come true.

(He then inserts the buckle.)

SET!

(The Regime Soldiers turn to see Jean Pierre.)

Regime Soldier: YOU?

Jean Pierre: Henshin!

MONSTER LEVEL II! READY, FIGHT!

PunkJack: It's time to shine!

(One of the Regime Soldiers charges at him only to be punched and crash into other Regime Soldiers.)

PunkJack: Come on, I'll take you on anytime!

(The Regime Soldiers charge at him, and then he punches two of them before slamming the third into various other soldiers. He then beats one more Regime Soldier, but notices more Regime Soldiers coming.)

PunkJack: I'm not surrounded by a bunch of prick soldiers! YOU are trapped with ME!

????: No need to be reckless in there, Another Jaune.

(Everyone turns to see a young boy along with a group of individuals who got rescued from Union's grasp.)

PunkJack: Who are you?

????: I'm Haru Mizuki, and I brought these people to help you form a supporting team for the Desire Grand Prix.

PunkJack: What team?

Haru: (steps up) You will know later.

(He then places the Build Driver in his waist and pulls out two fullbottles.)

(He starts shaking the fullbottles as he speaks up.)

Haru: Now, shall we take this experiment to heights?

(He then places the fullbottles into the driver.)

PTERA! TORNADO! BEST MATCH!

PunlJack: Best... match?

(Haru then cranks up the Build Driver's lever.)

ARE YOU READY?

Haru: Henshin!

(Haru then transforms into a Build-like Kamen Rider.)

SEIGI NO SENPU! PTERATORNADO! YEAH!

(The Kamen Rider then spreads his wings as he introduces himself.)

????: Flying like a pterodactyl, Kamen Rider Soarwind!

(He then summons his Drill Crusher as he charges at the Regime Soldiers and slashes them one by one while flying. The remaining soldiers start shooting as Soarwing deflects the bullets until the soldiers run out of ammo.)

Soarwind: This battle's outcome was already decided!

(He cranks up his driver's lever as he floats.)

READY, GO!

(Then Soarwind rapidly circles around the soldiers, forming a big tornado which lifts them up.)

VORTEX FINISH!

(Soarwind then flies while slashing the Regime Soldiers, destroying them all.)

YEAH!

(Soarwind then lands as he reverts back to Haru, and turns to Jean Pierre, who reverts his transformation as well.)

Haru: Your group will be named as "Gang Riders". And you, Jean Pierre, will be the leader.

Jean Pierre: (confused) What about you, aren't you gonna... help some more?

(An aurora curtain opens up.)

Haru: I can't. I don't belong here.

(Haru then goes through the aurora curtain, returning to his world. Then he turns to his future teammates.)

Jean Pierre: Once we get back to our hideout, you can introduce yourselves.

(They nod as they follow Jean Pierre to their hideout as the screen fades out.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 671 15
*WARNING: READ 'My Hero Academia: What We Fight For' BEFORE READING THIS TO AVOID SPOILERS!* Izuku Midoriya, hero name 'Deku' has finally accomplishe...
120K 1.4K 37
in the title
92.5K 1.4K 30
An: Similar to the original but with a few twists. Izuku Yagi was a student of Union Academy. He was happy about his life within the school of his dr...
4.8K 82 8
In this world, every power system in fantasy were exist. Quirks, Resemblance, Sacred Gears, Chakra, Spiritual Pressure, Nen, Magic, Breathing Forms...