๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐๐€๐…๐”...

By saeluvr

โ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง. ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฉ. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ... More

๐Ÿฆข๐“‚ƒ เฃชห–
ษชแด€แด„แดœสŸแด€ษด๊œฑ แด…แด‡ษชแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษดแด‡แด
ษขแดœ๊œฑแด›แดœแด แด…แดสŸแดส€ษช๊œฑ
แด€แดแด€ส€แด€ แด ษชแด„แด›แดส€ษชแด€
แดแดสŸแด‡ แด›ส€แด‡แด˜ษชแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดษช๊œฑ
แด„แดษด๊œฐสŸษชษขษชแด› ๊œฑแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐแดแด„แด€ษด๊œฑ
แดแด‡ส€แดœษชแด› แด„แดœสŸแด˜แด€แด
ษขส€แด€แด ษช๊œฑ แด„แดษขษดษชแด›ษชแด
แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡ษดแด›ษชแด€ แด„สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑแดœ๊œฑ
แด„แดษด๊œฐแดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดแด‡ษดแด›ษช๊œฑ

แด แด‡สŸแดœแด ษดแด‡ษขแด€แด›ษชแดษดษช๊œฑ

577 31 12
By saeluvr

❝𝙤𝙝, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙.❞

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

VEIL OF DENIAL

⁀➴ the wind caressed her skin gingerly, the gentle affection from the crisp of the zephyr felt refreshing, almost offering consolation to her troubled soul. she heaved out a sigh, as her eyes darted towards the firmament, the tenebrous sky was humming a peaceful melody of tranquility, successfully infiltrating through her despondent heart, and fondling with the nimble drawings of her inner torment. it was undeniably soothing. the satellite illuminating upon her austere dermis, feeling like the lost touch of her precious on her senses. she would prefer to completely relish in the pleasantness of the moment, but the shackles dug far deep into her skin for her to truly feel free.

night time has come, as it gnawed at the luminosity that the burning star once offered, wholly dismissing the youth of the morning sun. the football field was vacant of any human presence. [Name] was utterly alone, standing on the faux grass of the viridescent field, she favored it; solitary, with no one to bother nor dot over her, undisputedly isolated from society. she doesn't have to pretend, she doesn't have to play a childish game of profess. she's just her, [Name].

but then, why doesn't it feel like so? even when she's deprived of the ambience of human beings, she feels trapped, akin to being consumed by the huge murk of whole, and pure regret. something within her forces her to keep dissimulating, to retain the false reality she had built for herself. no matter how unbreakable her resolve is in trying to be herself, she always resorts to pretending to be Kurai, a figure of the past that's meant to ensue grief, not to dress up as.

Kurai is a name she holds close to her heart, and she can't seem to let it go yet, instead she chose to uphold a façade to trick her brain that what vanished along the brisk of the air is still right next to her. dismissing her thoughts, she picked up the spherical object that laid unmoving next to her feet, the football felt freezing against her fingertips, almost feeding on her own body warmth. she painted a frown on her face, as she traveled deeper into the empty space, the crickets were an added factor to the hushed tranquility of the background.

[Name] stood in front of the goalpost, ball still in hand, she released her grasp on it, as it bounced off the mock turf, "i still haven't perfected controlling the ball trajectory yet.. i should work on that." she muttered into the hollowness of the meadow, readying her posture for the exercise. she positioned her leg in front of the lower right corner of the ball, her expression— one of complete concentration, while she tried to get it as precise as possible. she kicked the spherical object, causing motion and velocity to transfer to the ball from her kick. [Name]'s intense expression softened, when she noticed the ball going in a direct line, slightly curving when it neared the goal.

"ah, it missed.." the kick was too fast, and it caused the ball to fly over the goal itself. [Name]'s back slumped, as she contemplated going back to her abode, and isolating herself in her berth, but she swiftly decided against it. she breathed in a lengthy breath, before jogging over to grab the globe. she situated herself into her previous position anew, her eyes squinted in utmost attentiveness. the [hair color] haired girl gently planted the ball back on the ground, readying her kick once more.

two hours of relentless practicing passed in the blink of an eye. she hasn't noticed how quickly the minutes were ticking, she was too focused on getting the task done, that she completely repudiated time. perspiration ran down her clammy skin, glistening under the streetlights filthily. the faux tresses she put on adhered to her dermis, feeling incredibly suffocating. her body felt on fire, as it ached and burned underneath her damp clothes. yet, she didn't desire to put a stop to her training session.

"hey," a voice broke her out of her trance. [Name] flinched slightly from the sudden timbre, as she moved her head to face the intruder. once her brain processed the sight in front of her, her lips twitched into a wide frown of disapproval. a girl stood opposite to [Name], her strawberry blonde hair glistening under the moonlight, resembling a sand of minuscule morganites shimmering beneath the sun beams. her eyes, a caring theme of swirling azure, appearing similar to a springing clematis coming to life to repaint the world in its tenderness. "your aunt called me. said she's worried about you." the strawberry blonde haired girl— Kanna proclaimed, her mien a painting of worry and affection.

[Name] nodded silently, not bothering to vocalize a response. she picked up her football from the turf, as she turned around to walk towards her domicile. she passed by Kanna, whom she made no effort to look her into her azure gems. the strawberry blonde haired girl watched as [Name]'s back got gradually smaller, and before she could comprehend her actions, she grabbed her wrist tightly, "[Name].." she whispered, her voice wavering. the mentioned girl pushed Kanna's hold off her limb, while she stepped away. "it's Kurai." [Name] remarked, her tone monotonous.

"no, it's fucking not! stop trying to push us away!" Kanna's composed expression shattered due to the word her friend spewed of her mouth, as she let out a series of yells. her eyebrows furrowed in frustration, while her bottom lip quivered. [Name]'s tedious countenance didn't falter, but her central part ached to embrace the girl in front of her, clasp her so tightly in her hold, and sob, sob like a kid. that's what she is after all, just a child in this big, unfair world. "sorry for lashing out on you like that," the azure eyed girl apologized timidly, lowering her head in shame. "i just.. wanted to ask if you'd like to hang out with me after school tomorrow, i miss you." Kanna confessed, her declaration hushed, and barely audible.

[Name]'s irises shifted from Kanna's form to the darkened skies, "can't." she vocalized, her timbre a soft echo. just as the word was said, the [skin tone] skinned girl took her leave, leaving her friend in the gloomy field alone.

Kanna's eyes glistened with suppressed teardrops. her expression a reflection of the cruel breakage resonating in her heart.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

. author's note;
i don't know jackshit about football‼️🗣️ but but, i like giving my [Name]s lore that define their personality, and character. i just think it's fun, and makes you understand the story more, along with the character's actions. anyway, hope you liked this chapter! see you in the next one <3

© SAELUVR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
23.9K 767 24
โ€• โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ซ. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง โž f!reader. alt!univ. ยฉ yowmom, '23. ยฉ blue lock
50.2K 2K 24
๐Ÿ–‡โ€บ multi!bllk ร— reader IN WHICH some of the blue lock boys decide to jokingly roleplay on discord to pass the time, and you happen to be one of the...
243K 8.2K 24
blue lock chat fic fr ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ bllk x y/n ofc !! uhhhh eventual smut ๐Ÿคฃ 5/8/23 - 6/7/23