The New Sisters

By fictionster

A first person perspective of living with three step sister More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 7

614 3 0
By fictionster

I went to the bed and opened the cover the first thing to pop up was... was a panties I holded it on my hands

As you can see  I was easily able to see the other side through it. The front part of it was a cluster hearts Then the other parts had normal dots. To be honest they looked very cute. Any guy would surely want to see his girl in it. Infact I was turned on by the sight of it but I didn't god hard. I didn't cared about it.

After  pause I slid into it. Well it wasn't the first time waring a panties but this one felt different. It felt like someone was touching me or holding me . I then looked behind then noticed how my butt had advanced, Just look how bubbly they are. Mu hips are now wider. With a ass like this no one could have imagined that I am a boy.
Infact am I anymore my dick don't function normally anymore. It is not getting hard even when I am turned on. My face nomore grows beard, my skinj is hairless and soft. I sound like a girl, I have a neck length hair, My ass thighs and hips they all are thick round and bubbly. I also had small little boobs.

Then I looked into the pack and found a bra. It was black in colour and had some baby pink dots on it. I had no idea what it was but it was soft comfy cotton. I hesitantly picked it up. and passed my hands through straps then the next thing I did was... mhm like the bra wasn't excactly on  position it was just outside the cup so I had to put my tits on to the position and then I holded on the strap to buckle it i tried it for a few minutes but my efforts were futile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 12.2K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
43.8K 1.2K 14
Homin Tadakura is your typical 15-year-old Japanese highschool boy! Not. He never comes to school and doesn't have any other hobby than smoking. His...
493K 31.4K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...