Baatein Ankahee

mannu026T

What a person desires is to have name,fame,power of money Abhay Singhania,he was known as the king of busines... Еще

Introduction
Characters Introduction
Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
About Malhotra Brothers
Chapter 3
Introduction of More characters -I
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Introduction of More characters
Chapter -8
Important
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Information Regarding Updates
Chapter -11
Your Review
Chapter 12
New Story cover
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19 (Part-1)
Chapter 19 (Part-2)
Chapter-20
Questions
Teaser of upcoming Chapters
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
achievement...
Chapter-23 (Part-1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
reader's choice
chapter-24
Chapter-25
New Entry
Chapter 26
Your Imagination
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Let's talk
Chapter-30
Chapter-31

Chapter-13

734 67 20
mannu026T

Happy Holi Everyone....

Please vote and comment .....
(Comment bhi krdiya kro yaar...)

Scene starts from Roadside

The crowd gathered around Abhay and Ruhaan..... gossiping....Rishi and Rohan reached there....moving past clearing the  crowd...

Rishi & Rohan panicked-"Abhay/Ruhaan tu theek toh hai?"

Abhay who was hugging Ruhaan tightly....departed himself....and saw the boy lying lifeless in his arms....he patted Ruhaan's cheek....

Abhay-"Hey...hey wake up... wake up...aankhe kholo baacha"

Rohan was terrified for his friend...his eyes had tears-"Ye..ye...ankhen..kyun nhi khol rha ...kya hua isse"

Both Rishi and Abhay looked at him and than at Ruhaan...they understood it's because of panick he fainted...

Abhay -"Rishi pani lekr aa jaldi...."

Rishi nodded and left to get water....

Abhay's embrace around Ruhaan was tender and protective, reminiscent of a mother cradling her infant. He felt a sense of familiarity and closeness towards Ruhaan, wishing for his swift recovery. As Ruhaan lay in his arms, seemingly unconscious, Abhay's concern for him weighed heavily on his heart.

In a swift moment, Rishi arrived with a bottle of water, and Abhay gently sprinkled a few drops on Ruhaan's face. Startled, Ruhaan groggily opened his eyes, he looked at Abhay...his vision was blur but he felt like he's in most protective embrace his bhai embrace

Ruhaan murmured -"Bhai"....
Abhay's eyes soften.... hearing the word "Bhai" .....

Realization hit Ruhaan that he had narrowly escaped a collision with a car. Confusion and relief washed over him as he processed the events leading up to the moment .

As he observed Abhay once again, a mix of emotions flooded his mind. The way Abhay held onto him felt oddly comforting yet unfamiliar, causing him to feel a sense of safety reminiscent of the embrace he often shared with Aarav or Omkara. Despite this unexpected comfort, he swiftly separated himself from Abhay's embrace as soon as his vision cleared, feeling a wave of awkwardness wash over him. Attempting to stand up, a sudden surge of pain caused him to involuntarily hiss, prompting Abhay to provide support and help him remain steady. ..

Abhay worried-"Kya kar rhe ho baacha?"

Rohan agitated -"Kya kar rha hai? Ek stunt kaafi nhi tha kya...baith chup chaap...."

Ruhaan slowly-"Chilla kyun Raha hai....theek hu mein....I think sprain aa gya hai...theek ho jaayegaa chal bhai wait kr rhe honge"

Abhay looked at Rishi...he understood and ran to get something.....Ruhaan tried to get up again....

Abhay -"Can you please hold on for few seconds...just....

Rishi came with first aid kit....."Ye le"

Ruhaan-"Mein theek hu...aap....ye sb"

Abhay in firm voice-"Chup...bilkul chup...shaanti se bina hile baitho idhar and finger on your lips"

Ruhaan did as he was told.... don't know why he felt like listening to Abhay...just like the way he listens to Aarav....he was feeling some kind of pull towards him.

Rohan-"Bilkul theek kiya aapne...ye aisai sunta hai ....wrna apni hi chalata rehta hai"

Ruhaan gave him a look...Rohan shrugged it....

Abhay applied a pain relief spray and bandaged it...

Abhay-"You'll feel better in sometime...try to get up now"
Rohan-"Mein....kaka ko bolta hu car le aaye" earlier he was about to call before that only the chaos happened....

Ruhaan nodded while Abhay  and Rishi helped him to stand up....

Ruhaan-"Thank you so much....apne meri jaan bachali wrna toh aaj mein uppar hi ....."

Abhay -"Shut up ....aisi baatein nhi bolte...(In firm voice) and why the hell where you walking in middle of the road... don't you know it's a busy road"

Ruhaan felt like his tongue tied-"Woh...woh ...network nhi mil rha tha....I was trying to call my brother isliye"he lowered his head...

Abhay Sighed-"But you should have been careful....kuch ho jaata toh"

Ruhaan-"Per hua toh nhi ....apne bacha liya na"

Abhay shook his head-"Aage se khayal rakhna...dekhke road per chalna"

Rohan came with kaka in car....

Rohan-"Chal Ruhaan....bhai ka call aaya tha just abhi.... everyone is waiting for us"

Ruhaan-"Tune bataya toh nhi na unhe"

Rohan-"Abhi toh nhi per ghar jaakar batana padega ...I can't hide"

Ruhaan-"No you'll not"

Rishi interrupted-"Kyun nhi batayega....this is not something to be kept hidden from your family"

Ruhaan huffed-"Bahut daat padegi ....teeno bhai hitler bn jaayenge"

Abhay felt a pang in his heart.. listening to Ruhaan.... don't know why but he didn't wanted the boy to get scolded....he was feeling protective for him..

Abhay sighed-"It's ok thodhi daat kha lena...woh jo bhi bolenge aapke bhale ke liye hoga"

Ruhaan -"Theek hai...once again thank you so much"

Abhay nodded -"You should go now...aur ek baar Check up kara lena apna"

Ruhaan nodded and started to walk towards his car taking support of Rohan....he stopped in midway ....he turned and called Abhay

Ruhaan -"Suniye"
Abhay and Rishi who were about to go stopped...

Abhay-"Kya hua"

Ruhaan didn't say anything he felt the urge to just tightly hug Abhay....He hugged him ....Abhay stilled...

Abhay, who rarely received such affectionate gestures aside from Rishi and Abhi, was taken aback by the depth of emotion in Ruhaan's hug...

In that moment, as Ruhaan held Abhay tightly, a flood of memories and emotions rushed through Abhay's mind. He couldn't help but reminisce about the time when he held him in his arms for the first time, 15 years ago. The familiarity of that feeling struck him deeply.It was as if time had stood still, and the bond between them had transcended years of separation.

At that moment both were unaware of each other's identity....the relation they share yet the hug served as a powerful reminder of the enduring connection between Ruhaan and Abhay. It was a silent acknowledgment of their shared history, experiences, and unspoken emotions. In that embrace, words became unnecessary as their hearts communicated a language of their own.It was like their hearts have identified each other....

Rishi weakly smiled seeing Abhay....he could see Abhay's eyes widened in shock and surprise....a mixture of emotions...that was soon masked into a stiff face...
For the first time someone had though subconsciously referred to Abhay as "bhai" - a simple word, yet laden with layers of meaning.

It was as if the universe had conspired to reveal a truth that lay hidden beneath the surface.

Ruhaan stepped back from hug-"I'm sorry but...mere mn kiya aapko hug krne ka isiliye...I'm sorry aapko bura laga ho toh"

Don't know what came in Abhay's mind he just cupped Ruhaan's face and kissed his forehead lovingly...."It's ok ...take care of yourself"

Ruhaan nodded ...and bidding them ....he went towards his car with Rohan ...and left....

Rishi patted on Abhay's shoulder "Chale"

They also left sitting in their car to Kapoor Mansion....

Scene Shifts to Malhotra Mansion..

Aarav was feeling restless....don't know why but he wanted to see Ruhaan .... he was feeling like something had happened to his Child..

He tried calling Ruhaan but his number was unreachable....he was getting agitated....He excused himself and left towards his room

Surbhi saw his facial expressions and decided to talk to him...she followed him ...

As soon as Aarav entered his room....Surbhi too walked in

Surbhi-"Aarav"
Aarav turned-"Kya hua kuch chahiye tha"
Surbhi-"Aap theek toh hai na...jabse aayi hu tabse dekh rhi hu aap pareshan lg rhe hai ...kya aap ye shaadi se....if you are not ready mein papa se baat krti hu"

Aarav-"Aisa nahi hai..wrna mein haan kyun krta ... I'm just worried for Ru...uska call nhi lg rha hai na woh aaya abhi tk itni der ho gyi hai"

Abeer entered -"Itna pareshaan mt ho ...meri just abhi Rohan se baat hui ... they'll be here in 10 minutes...uss area mein thodha network issue hai shayad isiliye Ruhaan ka call nhi lg rha hoga"

Surbhi-"Ab toh shaanti mili na aapko...safe hai aapka baacha...chale ab neeche"

Aarav Sighed in relief -"Tum log chalo mein 2 minute mein aata hu"

Abeer mocked -"2 minute mein noodles banayega kya?"

Aarav shot him a look and Abeer raised his hand in surrender ...Aarav entered inside washroom.... Abeer huffed that look of Aarav....is always scary....

Abeer looked at Surbhi and side hugged her -"kya sochke is hitler se shaadi krne ke liye haa kiya tumne....abhi bhi waqt hai faisla badal lo apna...is hitler se shaadi karne ka..tumko toh laakho aache ladke mil jaayenge"

Surbhi smiled -"mil jaayenge lakho aache ladke mujhe...per kya woh Aarav jaise honge...bhale hi thodhe
....(Abeer gave a look)...ok thodhe se zyada akdu hai..per bahut zyada loving, caring bhi hai...aur aaj ke samay mein Aisa koi kaha milega Jo apne bhaiyo ko top priority maanta hai..inse shaadi krne ka faisla meri life ka best decision hai...and never in my dreams I'll regret it"

Abeer smiled....It is heartwarming to witness Abeer's happiness for his friend, who has found solace in the companionship of Surbhi. Abeer recognizes the resilience and strength his friend has demonstrated, having endured significant challenges from a young age. Taking on the responsibility of caring for his younger brother, he sacrificed his own needs and emotional well-being. The burden of these experiences weighed heavily on him, as he navigated life's trials without a confidant to share his innermost thoughts and feelings.

Now, with Surbhi by his side, there is renewed hope for his friend. A partner who not only understands his past struggles but is willing to walk alongside him through future obstacles. Their bond signifies a new chapter in his friend's life, one characterized by mutual support, empathy, and love. Abeer's smile reflects the joy he feels for his friend's newfound source of comfort and understanding, demonstrating the power of companionship in healing past wounds and nurturing personal growth.

Aarav walked outside the washroom -"Gye nhi tum dono abhi tk"

Abeer -"Tera wait kr rhe thai"to which Aarav nodded

Aarav kept the towel on stand...and walked with them downstairs ...As soon as they reached...they saw Ruhaan and Rohan entering...while driver kaka and Rohan were supporting Ruhaan to walk...they noticed Ruhaan's ankle was bandaged.... Everyone rushed to him...

Omkara and Abeer made him sit,

Omkara-"Ye kaise hua...tumlog toh game zone gye thai"

Rohan tensed -"Big b woh ...."

Abeer -"Woh kya....Ru ko chot kaise aayi"

Ruhaan slowly -"bhai...woh road cross krte waqt...."

Aarav stern voice-"you were walking while talking in phone"

Ruhaan looked down -"Nhi bhai ....bigb ko call kr rha tha ...network search krne ke liye mein...."

Rohan-"Woh toh shi waqt per ...woh bhaiya aa gye aur bacha liya...wrna ek car bahut speed se iski taraf aa rhi thi"

Surbhi just hugged Ruhaan -"Tu theek toh hai na baccha" to which Ruhaan nodded

Omkara unwrapped the bandage...it was swollen.....he asked the staff to bring medicine kit from his room....

Aarav-"kaun tha woh jisne tujhe bachaya"

Rohan-"Pta nhi Bhai....achanak aa gye woh...naam bhi poochna bhool gya mein panick mein"

Aarav -"It's ok....Omi Ru ko room mein le chal...use araam karna hoga...mein medicine kit leke aata hu" he turned to go but Ruhaan held his hand

Ruhaan-"naraaz ho mujhse.. I'm sorry....mujhe pta hai aapne hazaar baar warn Kiya hai ...road per dekhke chala kr but I...aap koi bhi punishment dedo per baat kro mujhse ye silent treatment bs mt dena."

Aarav just freed himself from Ruhaan's hold and went upstairs.....

Ruhaan looked at Surbhi sadly-"Bhabhi ...bhai naaraz ho gye mujhse"

Abeer-"Mein dekhke aata hu usse ...aise kaise chala gya...bacche ko chot lgi hai aur ise apna famous silent treatment Dena hai" he turned to go to talk some sense.... Surbhi stopped him..

Surbhi-"It's between Aarav and Ruhaan.... Abeer aap abhi kuch mt boliye unhe... he's just worried....thodhi der mein shaant ho jaayenge tb Ruhaan khudh baat krega...wrna woh aur gussa karenge"

Harsh-"Surbhi shi keh rhi hai ....Omkara Ruhaan ko uske kamre mein le jao aur dawai dedo use....he needs to rest"

Omkara nodded and helped Ruhaan to stand up....

Ruhaan-"Bhabhi aap rukogi na"

Surbhi cupped his cheeks -"I'm here only baccha...abhi ke liye rest kr apne room mein jaakar....mein wahi aati hu tere liye kuch khane ko lekar"....he left with Rohan and Omkara to his room...

Surbhi turned to Abeer-"Aap Aarav ke pass jaiye..."

Abeer confused-"Abhi toh mana kiya tha jaane ko ab Khudh bol rhi ho"

Surbhi-"Unhe smjhane ke liye bol rhi hu...tb aap gusse mein bolte toh woh nhi smjhte"

Abeer-"Jaise woh smjh jaayega...abhi woh papa bear mode mein hoga...kisi ki nhi sunega....I feel sorry for Ruhaan ...bichara woh ab....pta nhi kya punishment milegi use" saying so he left....

Otherside in Kapoor Mansion...

Abhay and Rishi entered......they were witnessed with the angry voice of Ruhi shouting at Abhi...they looked at each other....now what this brat had done.....it was coming from the kitchen....what Abhi was doing there at this hour..they both rushed inside.....as soon as they entered the horrible view of kitchen shocked them.... everything was scattered .....it looked like some hurricane just occured ...smoke was all around ....they looked at the three person standing there , it looked like a cub trapped between two angry lioness....

Ruhi-"Mana kiya tha na Maine....sunta kyun nhi hai koi baat ek baar mein"

Janhavi -"Kya haalat bana di hai kitchen ki...."

Ruhi-"Bola tha na humein help karne de par nhi nawab sahab ko toh sab kuch khudh krna hai"

Abhi looked up and saw Rishi and Abhay Standing there....he was trying to prepare a cake for both his bhai and buddy...but he couldn't.....now how he'll pacify them....his eyes became teary and he rushed outside past Abhay and Rishi....

Ruhi-"kaha bhaga ja rha hai ruk tuj".....stopped in between when she saw both the boys standing at the entrance

Janhavi -"Tum dono kab aaye?"

Rishi-"Woh sb chodho ....kitchen ki ye halat kaise hui"

Ruhi-"Woh....Abhi was trying to bake a cake for you both"

Janhavi -"Woh tum dono ko sorry bolne ke liye ye sb kr rha tha..per..."

Abhay and Rishi looked at each other....and turned to go towards Abhi's room

They entered and saw Abhi crying hiding his face in pillow...

Rishi looked at Abhay-"Tu jaake baat kr usse"

Abhay nodded and went inside and sat beside Abhi on bed and patted his head -"Abhi .... baccha"

Abhi looked up ...his eyes had tears.... Abhay's heart went to him he can't see his Abhi like this -"Uth ....ye kya halat bna rakhi hai apni tune"

Abhi just hugged him tightly -"I'm sorry buddy....I'm really very very sorry....meri wajah se bhai ne aapko woh sb keh diya...I'm really sorry "

Abhay sighed....though he's 16 but still Abhi's heart is of 2 years baby....full of innocence -"Aisa nhi hai beta ....teri wajah se usne kuch nhi bola hai ....kuch bhi mat soch tu"

Abhi crying -"Bhai bhi mujhse baat nhi kr rhe hai ....aur aap bhi aisai chale gye thai ...kal se maine kitna call kiya message kiya per aapne uthaya hi nhi...."

Abhay sighed... he's right...after listening those words ....he was really tired ...he didn't wanted to talk to anyone at that moment....that's why he putted his mobile on silent.....and turned off all notifications....but he should have checked ...he knows how much Abhi loves him...still he....

Abhay-"I'm sorry beta...apne buddy ko maaf krde"

Abhi-"Aap kyun sorry bol rhe ho ....galti meri thi"

Abhay-"Galti toh ki thi tune....aur uski punishment bhi milegi"

Abhi-"Koi bhi punishment manzoor hai per apna silent treatment mt dena mujhe ....I hate it"

Abhay-"Accha theek hai ...chal ab rona band kr ...kuch laaya hu tere liye mein"

Abhi parted from the hug and looked at Abhay.... Abhay with his thumb... wiped the tears on Abhi's face....

Abhi saw Rishi standing at the door ,he called him-"Bhai"....but Rishi without responding just went from there....

Abhi looked down and he was again at the  verge of crying....

Abhay -"Hey champ....aise rona nhi hai ....Tera woh moron bhai thodha gussa hai tujhse but don't worry mana lenge apan"

Abhi-"Kaise buddy...I tried to bake a cake for you both ...but it turned to be a disaster"

Abhay -"Humein manane ke liye ...you at least tried...baking cake..apne comfort zone se bahar jaakar ...kuch new krne ka try Kiya that's what matters ..kabhi kabhi result kya aaya woh matter nhi krta but atleast we tried with our full heart that what's matter the most"

Abhay -"Chal Chalke freshen up ho ja aur chal neeche...Tera favourite chocolate pastry laaya hu woh bhi Teri favourite bakery shop se"

Abhi smiled but that didn't reached till his eyes...he nodded and went to freshen up.....
Abhay sighed his friend is the only one who can again bring back Abhi's lost smile....it's between brothers....he can try...but he's not Rishi ....what he can do Abhay can never do...he needs to talk to Rishi....
He can do anything for bringing that smile back on Abhi's face
.............

How was the chapter?
Do you liked it?
Any favorite scene..??

Was it upto your expectation??

Note:I updates even though the target was not even half completed....thodha toh author per bhi taras krdo ...vote aur aache aache comments krke ....

Target -Vote-50+ Comment -70+

Next target will only be after target of comment complete on both chapter 12 & 13....Warna no update.......

Agar update chahiye toh target complete krna padega....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Royal BEAST Sam Murty

Любовные романы

2.2M 100K 58
ABHYANSH SINGH RANAWAT, the most feared man in the country, was crowned at the tender age of 14, exposed to all the cruelty power-hungry people threw...
Dayree Shree

Фанфик

105K 9.1K 63
A Brother and sister shared a strained relationship between them! An elder brother who once adored and let her sister run wild changed overnight afte...
Redemption Sia

Фэнтези

51.1K 1.7K 40
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...
128K 11.1K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...