𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞�...

By moontaless

"love prevails all" -☆*.✧。*゚+- ✒️ traveling is her peace and so she became his.... wh... More

•|characters|•
•|Dedication|•
•|Playlist|•

Author Note📖

11 0 2
By moontaless

Heyyy my doviess!!!

Thanks for giving my story a chance...
It's means a lot to me!!!

Moon this sidee!! getting up and writing a story is something which i did not possibly thought of doing but here we are :3 and being an amateur with being a rookie is like you are going to get encounter with so many writing mistakes!! I repeat many but hopefully you guys will coperate with me and help me out without me feeling like shit I hope!!...so yeah this is it...hope you have happy reading ahead!!

Lots of love💌🦢
🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...