A Glimpse of Necessity (Elite...

By AltairNeedsCoffee

After a long brawl in the city of Yin, the Grandmaster, Ruminasu, along with the entire city has fallen. With... More

[Announcement] Official Poster!
[Ch 2, Act 1] Rendezvous.
[Ch 2, Act 2] Together, forever.
[Ch 2, Act 3] 'Til the end.
[Ch 2, Act 5] Sumiko and Inzagi
[Ch 2, Act 6] The uprising.
[Ch 2, Act 7] The delusion.
[Ch 2, Act 8] The meetup.
[Ch 2, Act 9] The recruit.
[Ch 2, Act 10] Ryoria.
[Ch 2, Act 11] Top Dog.
[Ch 2, Act 12] Under dog.
[Ch 2, Act 13] The monsters.

[Ch 2, Act 4] Head off Shoulders.

15 10 0
By AltairNeedsCoffee

Ruru and Haruna run back to their mansion to get their gear, as the four jump down, Hecate creating a blow of strong upward wind, to break their momentum, giving them a smooth landing.

Inzagi stretches his neck and pulls his blade out, in sync with Sumiko.

"You two take care of the bitch boy, that alright? The two of us will make sure that the army doesn't reach you, until Ruru and Haruna prepare themselves" - Rizette whispers, as Inzagi and Sumiko nod.

Xeno chuckles and throws Ruminasu's head at Sumiko. Sumiko dashes to Xeno and disintegrates Ruminasu's head with light speed slashes. Despite the action hurting Sumiko, she has a bigger priority on the line.

"Pfft, seems like someone has moved on quickly." - Xeno smiled maniacally, as he charged at Sumiko with a dagger, a circle of daggers spinning behind him. Inzagi dashes in front of Sumiko and parries Xeno's dagger.

Xeno jumps back and shoots his daggers out. The two lean onto each other, looking at each other's backs, as Sumiko and Inzagi both turn around in sync, for Sumiko to parry the swift shots of Daggers.

They turn around once again, as Inzagi faces Xeno now and charges at him. Xeno was alarmed by the sudden switch, immediately swinging his blade at Inzagi. Inzagi swiftly ducks, Sumiko jumping onto Inzagi's back, alarming Xeno with how near she actually was

Xeno swings his blade once again, but Sumiko leans sideways and dodges it, as Inzagi slashes Xeno on the waist, while he was ducking down. Sumiko, who leaned sideways, cuts Xeno on the side of his body.

Inzagi immediately leans back up and lands a hard uppercut on Xeno's face, cracking the frontal teeth of Xeno. Sumiko swiftly dashes and cuts the knee pit of Xeno.

Xeno falls to his knees as Sumiko and Inzagi look down at him, not having a single cut on them.

Xeno chuckles and blows the two away, summoning hundreds of layers of daggers, circling around him. The X in Xeno's eyes began to glow as he released the barrage of daggers at Sumiko and Inzagi.

Sumiko and Inzagi glare at Xeno as they focus on deflecting the daggers and dodging them. Sumiko spins on the air, doing sideflips, as she deflects the daggers with her blade.

Inzagi deflects the daggers with his blade as well, as he kicks some. Suddenly, a dagger was headed to Sumiko's head. Inzagi swiftly pushes Sumiko away, making Sumiko stumble and roll around, dodging every dagger at perfect timing.

However, Inzagi was filled with focus, as he swung his sword vigorously at the daggers. Eventually, the daggers stop coming, as Inzagi dodges the last one, making him stumble, pinning Sumiko down on the ground

"Well, This is a cliché..." - Sumiko blushes and smiles lightly, as Inzagi does the same.

Xeno chuckles and falls down into the blue portal once again and disappears.

"Shit, we lost him. I'm sorry, Sumik-" - Inzagi gets cut off, as Sumiko pulls and hugs Inzagi tightly, filled with joy. Inzagi hugs back tightly and pats Sumiko

Rizette smiles at the two, as she casually kills tens of dark knights

"You guys need help?" - Sumiko screams as Rizette and Hecate say no, both in sync.

Sumiko and Inzagi sit down and watch the show

"Enjoy the show, I guess?" - Sumiko chuckles as she leans her head onto Inzagi's arm.

Suddenly, a girl in red, wearing a heavy gas mask tells Hecate and Rizette to back up. The two swiftly leave, as Haruna begins to fly with her jet arms, soon releasing a barrage of grenades, fireworks, and cluster bombs, from her heavy arm cannons.

Haruna destroys a huge percentage of the dark knights, as Hecate and Rizette wear a white metallic gas mask, to avoid inhaling the smoke. Haruna lands and takes her gear off, pulling her blade out and slashing at every dark knight she sees.

In the midst of the smoke from the bombs, the clashing of swords began to grow louder. Suddenly, a titanic sized giant enters through a dark blue portal. Xeno stood on top of the titan. The titan was at least 350 meters tall, as the five were startled.

"Oh, shit- Hecate, get Haruna out of here. Sumiko, you two leave as well!" - Rizette ordered, as Sumiko holds Inzagi's hand and runs into Hecate's portal, teleporting them on the top of the walls.

"It's bigger than the walls... But, what about lady Rizette, lady Hecate?" - Inzagi asks Hecate, filled with concern

"She can handle it." - Hecate, Sumiko and Haruna said, in sync, as they chuckle.

Meanwhile, the titan looks down at Rizette.

"Hey, man, if you're insecure about your teeny weeny dick not doing the job, getting a titan to fuck a teeny weeny girl isn't gonna make yours any larger" - Rizette teases Xeno, making sure she hears her comment

"Hey, bitch boy! How about you come down here and fight me like a man! Except, I'm not a man, and you're merely a boy!" - Rizette chuckles

"Hey! if you don't get down there in the next 5 seconds, you really won't like it!" - Rizette adds, as Xeno looked down on Rizette.

"Step on her." - Xeno ordered, as the titan raises his foot

"Man, negotiation seriously means nothing, nowadays." - Rizette mumbles as she grapples onto the thigh of the titan, soon slinging herself into the air, as she slices off a huge chunk of skin from the Titan's kneepit.

The titan falls onto his knee, as Xeno stabs the Titan on the neck, rapidly, ordering him to get up.

The titan gets up and attempts to swing at the walls of Shitosan. However, the walls seemed unaffected, due to its forcefield.

Rizette grapples herself onto the head of the Titan, cutting the Titan's head off, with ease, as she also slices Xeno in half. Rizette smiles as she listens to Xeno's groan.

The titan disappears into dust, as the two fall down from high altitudes. Xeno regenerates the bottom half of his body, with haste, as he lands down safely. Hecate summons a gust of wind, to break Rizette's landing.

"This isn't over, you bitch." - Xeno smiles as he raises his middle finger at Rizette

"What do you even plan to do, you can't beat me, clearly, I'm faster, stronger and most importantly... Much more attractive than you'll ever be, you wrinkled, pale, defective, dictator looking son of a bitch!" - Rizette chuckles as Xeno feels extremely insulted.

Xeno dashes to Rizette, with hundreds of daggers spinning behind his back. Rizette dodges Xeno's charge and shots of daggers, without raising a single finger.

Rizette blasts Xeno away, by kicking him on his abdomen, as Xeno breathes heavily, feeling a strong wave of fear inside his body. He felt extremely intimidated towards Rizette, after she kicked him.

"I-Impossible... I never get scared." - Xeno hesitantly said, as she looked at Rizette, walking slowly towards him.

"How?! For me, to be afraid, of a mere woman?!" - Xeno gets irritated as he feels a mixture of anger and fear towards Rizette.

"You really should understand, by now..." - Rizette whispers as she walks towards Xeno

"That you're facing off against the strongest." - Rizette chuckles as she summons her chains and dismembers Xeno's limbs, leaving Xeno with only his head and torso

"N-No, please.." - Xeno begged for mercy, as Rizette looked down on him, choking Xeno with a chain.

Rizette raises her whip, as Xeno cried in fear, unable to regenerate

"PLEASE, DON'T- I'M SORRY-" - Xeno begs, as he bled and cried

Rizette laughs hysterically, as she drops her blade, ordering Hecate to return Xeno to his ability to regenerate.

Xeno immediately regenerates, as he stands up, pointing a dagger at Rizette

"This is how you thank someone? You point a blade at them? Damn, alright, I'll use your logic, and thank you with this." - Rizette whips Xeno on the face, leaving a permanent scar on Xeno's left eye.

Xeno kneels and screams in pain, as he charges at Rizette. Rizette struggles to move around, as Xeno attempts to stab Rizette with the dagger.

Rizette pushes Xeno back, as a shine from the distance blinds Xeno for a while. Rizette smiles and backs up. From the top of Shitosan's wall, there was Ruru, lying down on the ground, pointing her dark, purple rifle at Xeno. Ruru smiles and shoots Xeno on the thigh.

Xeno screams in pain and runs away, trying to regenerate. Ruru gets up and tells the four to watch Xeno, as she pulls out a button.

Ruru chuckles and presses the button, making the punctured bullet explode on Xeno's leg. The bloody dictator was unable to get up or regenerate, from the pain. Soon, he crawls into the blue portal, as Rizette tries to go inside the portal as well. However, the portal was way too quick, and Rizette was unable to catch up.

"Ah, fuck- oh well, at least he's scared of me, now" - Rizette smiles, as she walks back to the entrance of Shitosan, soon grappling herself onto the top of the wall

The city turns back to normal once again, as the citizens look up the walls and claps for the six heroes

Sumiko nudges Inzagi and smiles at him, Inzagi smiling back.

The heroes saluted down at the citizens, as the lights of the city began to shine, for the night.

"I've never felt so... Appreciated.." - Inzagi smiles as his eyes sparkle.

The 5 ladies chuckle and hug Inzagi, without hesitation

"You are appreciated, Sir Inzagi!" - Haruna says softly, as she smiled and giggled

"Yeah, you're not like any other soldiers! You're not afraid to fight anyone, as long as you're with someone." - Hecate says, as she smiles at Inzagi

"Pfft, I was only confident because I had Sumiko behind my back." - Inzagi blushed lightly, as he smiled at Sumiko

Sumiko turns red as the four ladies look at Sumiko, with a smug face, implying a tease.

"I... Well, fair enough, I am quite powerful." - Sumiko replied with arrogance, to hide her obvious feelings.

The four ladies laughed at Sumiko's feeling of embarrassment.

"Hey, you're not bad, man, I saw you use that blade with my little girl. Come to my barracks soon, maybe I'll teach you how to use your fists properly." - Rizette implied, as Inzagi's eyes sparkled

"R-Really?!" - Inzagi asked, filled with excitement

"Yeah, you'll be an elite in no time!" - Rizette replied as she pats Inzagi.

"I look forward to it, lady Rizette!" - Inzagi gladly accepts Rizette's offer

"Great choice, Inzagi. Rizette was the one who taught these three how to fight with their hands." - Hecate says, as she hugs the three Shitori sisters.

"It's true~" - Ruru said, as she looked at Inzagi, with warm eyes and a warm smile.

Rizette chuckles and shakes Inzagi's hand

"Welcome to the game, soldier." - Rizette says, as Inzagi's eyes were filled with excitement, finally getting proper acknowledgement.

"Tonight, we six shall feast, with Syu, in the hospital! We shall order heaps of food and eat, until we break our stomachs!" - Rizette said, as she raised her fist. The others cheered and raised their fists as well.

Hecate summons a portal to Syu, as they order a ton of food, living a night of joy, with the injured elite. The night was filled with joyful conversations and prolonged interactions. Finally, Inzagi has found a place where he is accepted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 121 14
[Completed!] [Yandere Noble x Reader] [Yandere Prince x Y/N] The young maid tried to explain what had happened, but all that came out from her mouth...
4K 147 20
Narusaka Kenichiー a hard-working model student, decides to escape from the real world when Kirigaya Kazuto -his cousin- invited him to play a video...
4.4K 132 10
Transported-Died-Reincarnated. This is the story of Alexander Inoue, a 17-year-old boy who travelled to another world. Awesome! He'll get superpowers...
4.9K 58 19
clans of overpowered spartans good or bad pretended to be civilians when a covenant & promethean attack they are jump to hell feet first but there no...