Union: Devil May Cry (OC x Sh...

By WisdomOda2

Union City, a place where heroes protect the innocent from villains and other threats. All For One, leader of... More

Main character's Info
The Sparda and his Girls Arrives
Meeting and Saving an assassin named Quiet

Participating in the Tournament

1.5K 27 3
By WisdomOda2

(Shirai Ryu Fire Gardens)

Sonya: I hope Raiden knows what he's doing.

Sub-Zero: Have faith, I'm sure he'll bring us back up.*hears thunder storms as Raiden, Liu Kang appears* Lord Raiden.

Raiden: We've return with our new allies.

Cassie:*sees Mark walking along with his girls* Who's that guy?

Liu Kang: This is Mark, and those are his girlfriends.

Johnny: What!? You mean those four!? Man, he's lucky to have them.

Mark: Heh, and I take it you two are married.

Sonya: Correct.

Jax: So, who are you four?

Shiranui: Oh, I apologize. I'm Shiranui Mizuki, wife of Mark.

Blackfire: Names Blackfire.

Starfire: My name is Starfire, hope we get along.

Raven: Raven, and the one who's next to us is Quite.

Quite:*nods her head*

Jax: Quiet? that's her name?

Blackfire: She's been that ever since we saved her from villains.

Jax: Huh. Alright, I can live with that.

Scorpion:*appears from flames* Lord Raiden, Shao Kahn is announcing the tournament. He's waiting for us.

Raiden: Then let's move. We don't want them to wait that long.

(Shao Kahn's Kingdom)

Shao Kahn: The tournament is about to begin. Soon, Earth Realm will be ours.

Sindel: Indeed my love.*sees lightning revealing Raiden and the others*

Raiden: We're here as you requested, Shao Kahn.

Shao Kahn: Ahh, Raiden. I see you've brought your fighters.

Sindel:*sees Mark* Who is that fool?

Mark: Well Miss, the name is Mark. I'm just here to participate this tournament.

Sindel: Miss!? I'll have you know I'm the queen of Outworld!

Mark:*lean towards Liu Kang* Who's that?

Liu Kang: Sindel, she's the wife of Shao Kahn.

Shiranui: Wife of that conquer? I find that pathetic.

Shao Kahn: How dare you say that!?

Mark: What? It's the truth.*sees him growl in anger* Got a problem with that?

Shao Kahn: Shang Tsung! Begin the tournament!

Shang Tsung: As you wish. The Mortal Kombat tournament will begin! Please, follow us to the arena.

(Arena)

Mark:*whistles while looking at many people cheering* Now this is an awesome arena.

Shiranui: Fufu~ I'll say darling.*holding his hand* This arena is truly amazing.

Sindel:*sees Mark and Shiranui from afar holding hands* What did she see in him?

Shao Kahn: Sindel, is something wrong?

Sindel: No, it's nothing. I want him*points to Mark* to go first.

Shao Kahn: Good choice. The one with the sliver hair, step fourth!

Mark: I think he's talking about me.

Jax: Yep. Good luck out there.

Mark: Heh, I've been through worst.*walking to the middle of the arena seeing many crowds cheering* Hehehe. Alright, who's my opponent?

Shao Kahn: Eager aren't you? Your opponent, is Baraka!

Mark:*sees a shadow figure from the gate revealing Baraka who was sharing his blades* Wow...you look, beastly.

Baraka:*snarls* You dare mock me human!?

Mark: Mock you? Maybe.

Shang Tsung:*appears in the middle* Are you ready?*sees them preparing to fight* Fight!

Baraka roars as he charges at Mark but he easily dodged his blades at ease.

Mark: Woah now, no need to get feisty.

Baraka:*growls as he jumps high ready for the kill but Mark kicks him to the face sending him back*

Mark: Alright, don't say I didn't warned you.*reveal his power as he summon one of his devil arms and get into his fighting* Come on!

Cassie: The Fuck!? Where did he get those!?

Jax: Damn, I'm gonna get me one of those.

Liu Kang: This is unexpected.

Kung Lao: Agreed.

Sindel:*eyes widened in shocked* How is that impossible...!?

Shao Kahn: Hmph. Let him try.

Mark begins to charge at Baraka giving him the damage. Baraka felt pain but he manages to counter attack till gets blocked broken his blades as Mark finish him off knocking him down.

Shang Tsung:*smirks* Very impressive. Now, Finish Him!

Mark:*looks down at Baraka who was glaring while in an injured state as he prepared to finish him off* Raah!*hits the ground close to Baraka's face making everyone in shocked as he moves back* Nah, he's not worth a killing.*deactivate his devil arms* Besides, he has a clan and his race is just like him.*turns away and walking away*

Baraka: Wait!*sees him stop as he gets up* Why did you spare me? Aren't you human?

Mark: Heh, you maybe right. But there's something that you need to know who I am.*looking back at Baraka* I'm a Sparda.

Baraka:*eyes widen in shocked* Sparda!?

Raiden:*eyes widened* It can't be...!

Sindel:*eyes widened in shocked and disbelief* A Sparda...!?

Shao Kahn: Impossible! Raiden has recruited a warrior that slayed the ruler of demons!?

Mark: Well, catch you later.*heads back to the others till gets hug and kiss on the lips by Shiranui* How did I do?

Shiranui: Amazing darling.

Blackfire: Way to kick his ass.

Raven: Mark, why did you spare him?

Mark: Because Raven, he has his kind to protect. That's why I spared him.

Shiranui: I'm so happy I'm married to you.*kiss him as he kiss back*

Sindel however, was watching them making love from afar. Her husband never done that to her nor love. Now, she decided to go see him when the time is right. Right now, Shang Tsung is announcing.

Shang Tsung: It appears that the victory goes to Earth Realm. The second round will begin tonight.

This may be Sindel's chance to talk to him and find answers she needs.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 03/23/2024 : 9:00 a.m. - 9:09 a.m.

Updated: 03/25/2024 - 9:09 a.m. - 9:10 a.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
370K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
168K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...