AZUR LANE: Reincarnated as JS...

Oleh poom36yu1

After dying because of the useless goddess she offers me the opportunity to start my life again in another wo... Lebih Banyak

REINCARNATE [1]
FIGHTING TEST [2]
GOT CAPTURED? [3]
INTERROGATION [4]
SAME AS ALL WAY [5]
CHOOSE DORM [6]
PORT PROTECT [7]
BOMB DISARMED? [8]
OPPOSITE SIZE [9]
AMBUSH [10]
KABEDON [11]
MONOLOGUE [12]
RESCUE [13]
NORMAL DAY [14]
CLOSE CALL [15]
ESCAPE? [16]
HIDE [17]
BROKEN OUT [18]
JOKE [19]
MIRROR WORLD [20]
DEBATE [21]
DUEL ELIT [22]
HOLE [23]
DEAL WITH LOLICON [25]
A WALK [26]
ALL GOING [27]
INSIDE [28]
ALL SIDE [29]
PREPARE! [30]
FIGHT OROCHI FLEET! [31]
NUKE! [32]
TAKE ON OROCHI [33]
LAST CHAPTER [34]

PUNISHMENT? [24]

419 17 7
Oleh poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Ayanami wakes up in a strange room for her. She sits on the bed to check her current condition and realizes that she has many bandages on her body as a result of her injuries from the enemy plane explosion.

She looks around and realizes that she is at the Azur Lane base.

Izumo: Don't even think about escaping.

In that moment, she looks towards the door and sees Izumo. Ayanami looks at her with a very hostile gaze.

Izumo: We are watching you. Don't look at me like that, I'm not going to eat you or harm you.

Ayanami: Is this place Azur Lane's base?

Izumo: Indeed.

In that moment, Izumo leaves the room and then enters pushing a cart with food.

Izumo: It's lunchtime, I'm sure you're a little hungry.

Ayanami: Yes, how long have I been unconscious?

Izumo: 5 days, we put you into a coma so you wouldn't suffer. You had many third and second degree burns on your body. It's good to see that you're almost fully recovered now.

Ayanami: Was it that serious?

Izumo: Yes, thank Javelin and Laffey for jumping into the void to rescue you. After that battle, I used my skills to treat your burns, and we flew you to Azur Lane base where you have been in the Azur Lane hospital ever since. Currently, you are a prisoner of war, but don't worry, we won't harm you.

Ayanami remains very pensive while Izumo serves the food to Ayanami.

Izumo: Enjoy the food.

Ayanami is surprised to see Japanese food, she did not expect this kind of treatment.

Ayanami: It's food from the empire, who prepared it?

Izumo: Well, I have some experience in the kitchen, I don't know if it will be to your liking.

Ayanami started eating.

Ayanami: Thank you, by the way, what about those two? They saved an enemy after all.

Izumo: They are fine, we can be enemies, but we are humans after all.

Ayanami: Who are you really? I have never heard of you, and also, why do you fight for Azur Lane?

Izumo: Why? Simply put, the ideals of Azur Lane align with mine, which is why I help them.

Ayanami: I don't mean that. You are a ship of the empire. Not only that, you have the insignia of the imperial family.

Izumo: What?

Ayanami: The hairpin you have, that insignia is from the imperial family of the Sakura Empire.

Izumo: I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I am the leader of the JMSDF. I serve a country called Japan, not the Sakura Empire. I've learned that war only brings misfortune, and that's why my country formed the JMSDF - solely to protect the country from warmongering idiots like your country.

Ayanami: (Molestia) We are not idiots!

Izumo: (Laughs) Maybe not, but the war between nations doesn't lead us anywhere and doesn't solve the problem against the sirens, right?

Ayanami: (Doubts) I don't know.

Izumo: For now, eat and enjoy your stay in this place.

Meanwhile, Ark Royal regrets not taking care of Ayanami.

Ark: Your Majesty! Why wasn't I assigned to take care of the wound?

QE: That's because you would scare her, knowing you very well it's obvious that your fetishes would come to light.

Ark: DAMN IT!

Meanwhile, in the Wales command office, Hornet and Cleveland are reprimanding Javelin and Laffey for their suicidal act to save Ayanami.

Cleveland: Seriously, that was very reckless of you.

Hornet: An unthinking burden to save the enemy, it is a noble act for which we do not give medals.

Javelin: (Depressed) We are very sorry for those irresponsible actions.

Belfast: (Defending Javelin) Please wait, I am the one who motivated them to do that.

Wales: Despite what you say, we still have to send the right message to the others. It's obvious they need to be punished for their actions.

Javelin becomes more depressed while Laffey maintains a sad expression.

Hornet: So it's settled then... Laffey and Javelin, because of your questionable actions, both of you will be assigned to prisoner supervision duties.

Cleveland: The prisoner of war must be treated well, that is the rule.

In that, the morale of Javelin and Laffey improves.

Javelin: That means that... 

Hornet: We count on you. 

Wales: In case, if the situation gets out of control, Izumo will be backing you up in the shadows.

Javelin: (Very happy) Thank you very much.

After that, both destroyers left the office, but Wales, Hornet, Cleveland, and Belfast stayed in the office to continue the conversation.

Wales: I can't believe I let them have such an indulgent deal. 

Cleveland: Don't think too much about it.

Hornet: Yes, yes, yes, that's correct. Coffee, tea, and life in general... being sweet makes everything better.

Wales: But in any case... this is the real problem...

In that moment, the tech box on the table opens, revealing the black mental cube. The girls are very surprised to see that the cube has a bright glow, which was absent a few weeks ago when they saw the cube.

Cleveland: (Shock) The cube! The cube is...!

Belfast: Since that battle, the cube has been behaving in a very strange way, unfortunately there is no way to know exactly what it means.

Wales: The black mental cube is the key to the Orochi project, there is no doubt that this is a plot by the sirens.

Hornet: So this has something to do with Akagi's behavior in attacking the fifth division and that power to teleport us to another dimension, right?

There was an awkward silence as no one knew what to say. 

Cleveland: Probably. 

Wales: How is Enterprise?

Hornet: My sister is resting, she is very stressed after preparing many reports to be sent to Eagle Union.

Wales: Being the president of a nation is very difficult, isn't it?

Hornet: Yes.

Cleveland: By the way, what could have happened to Akagi? Did you see her?

Hornet: Yes, it gave me goosebumps. In the past, I had always seen her due to multinational exercises, but that Akagi was scary.

Wales: Yes, she had always been very kind. What could have happened?

Meanwhile, Enterprise walks in the naval port while enjoying the maritime scenery, when she notices that Vestal is sailing towards her. Vestal was sailing while testing her newly repaired rigging.

Vestal: Enterprise, what are you doing? You should still be resting after collapsing while doing those reports.

Enterprise: Oh, I'm sorry, but I needed to breathe fresh air. I'm tired of the hospital air, I needed a change of air to avoid getting stressed from sleeping.

Vestal: I understand, but then go to your room to rest, don't forget to eat well and no military rations or energy bars.

Enterprise: I already know, (Looks away) Thank you for everything... mom.

Vestal: (She is so beautiful)

Enterprise: I will recover no matter what and end this absurd war...

Enterprise said these words to herself as she says goodbye to Vestal, Vestal also says goodbye and she continues sailing while testing her rigging.

Meanwhile, Javelin, Laffey, and Ayanami are walking around the base. They are currently strolling in a park near the academy.

Javelin: First, we have to go buy the things you'll need.

Ayanami: Eh?

Javelin: You will be living here for a while, so you will need many things.

Laffey: The store has many things. 

Javelin: (excited) Yes, let's go!

Ayanami is surprised that they didn't treat her badly. She looks around and sees that many of the girls are talking to each other, some are sleeping on the grass, and others are having lunch.

In that moment, a baseball hits Ayanami's foot. She looks down and picks up the ball, and then a girl shouts at Ayanami to give her the ball back.

Bogue: Hey! Over here, over here!

Ayanami throws the ball, and when Bogue catches it, she is very surprised by Ayanami's throwing power. Bogue and her friends get excited about Ayanami's powerful throw. Ayanami is very confused by the behavior of the Azur Lane girls.

In that moment, Ayanami realizes that Javelin and Laffey are applauding, and Ayanami becomes even more confused. Then she feels a little embarrassed.

???: You must be the destroyer Ayanami.

In that moment, the solemn voice of a girl, she turns around and sees a group of Ausburne class destroyers.

Aulick: (Excited) A new girl! 

Thatcher: (Excited) Yes! She has to be the leader in her class! She is a destroyer of the Sakura empire! 

Spence: (Startled by what she hears) The Sakura empire?!

Ausburne: I heard the stories... I heard that you fought to protect your friends from the empire.

Ayanami becomes defensive, thinking that trouble was coming.

Ausburne: Putting oneself in danger to save a friend... That is justice!

Ayanami: Huh!? (What was that?) 

Ayanami didn't expect that kind of response, she expected Ausburne and her sisters to bother her, but she didn't expect a compliment from her.

Ausburne: Laffey, Javelin, you two also did well out there... you are also allies of justice. If you need help, we, the little beavers, will be there for you.

Ayanami: (Confused) Yes, thank you for everything.

Ausburne: See you soon, justice calls me!

Then the girls from the Ausburne class leave, Ayanami remains confused, but since she is not good at showing her feelings, no one notices except for Laffey, who did notice.

Laffey: Don't worry, Ayanami, no one thinks badly of you. 

Javelin: (Excited) Come on, let's go fast! 

Ayanami: (This feels weird...)

Meanwhile, Ark Royal is watching everything from afar and she smiles.

Izumo: Hey Ark Royal, what are you doing?

Ark: (Nervously) Huh? Um... well... I'm keeping an eye on the prisoner to make sure she doesn't escape.

Izumo: Hey, pedophile, that's my job. Besides, you don't have those orders from the queen, I do. Are you harassing them?

Ark: Those are slanderous lies.

Izumo: I'm surprised you can contain your nerves and invent excuses, but that doesn't work against me. Now I understand why Wales assigned me to escort the prisoner. She isn't worried about the prisoner escaping on the contrary, she fears that a pedophile might end up harming the Sakura Empire's destroyer.

Ark: (Nervous) Those are slanderous lies!

Izumo: (Grabbing Ark's face with a very threatening voice) Oh? Are they lies? I'll give you one more chance. If I see you within less than 9 meters of those girls again, I swear you'll spend the night naked in a cage under the Olympic pool at the base.

Ark: (Scared) Please don't do it, the pool is 9 meters deep and that is the training pool for submarines.

Izumo: Then obey for once, damn it.

Ark: Ok!

Izumo releases Ark Royal and she runs away.

Meanwhile, Ayanami is in a state of shock upon seeing Akashi in good condition.

Ayanami: Can I know... What are you doing?

Akashi: Here, monetary inflation doesn't affect me, and I became a millionaire in no time. I can start any business as long as there are people who will buy from me.

Then Long Island appears with a scaled-down aircraft carrier to assemble.

LI: Hey, could you give me a discount on this product?

Akashi: Not a penny! Pay the price and take it!

LI: Boo! Stingy!

In the end, Long Island had to pay the price and took the product.

Javelin: Ayanami, after Akashi's arrival, the selections improved.

Ayanami: (Expression of concern) We were all worried about you, even Shiranui cried a lot when you left.

Akashi: (shock) Is that serious? That exploitative cat-abuser is concerned about my health!?

Ayanami: Yes.

Akashi sighs and then she proceeds to tell everything that happened that time she saw Orochi and why she fled with Azur Lane.

Ayanami: So you fled with them and weren't kidnapped as the official reports from the empire say.

Akashi: Yes, otherwise they would have silenced me.

Ayanami: Akagi... Working with the sirens?"

Akashi: Akagi can be very scary, but she's not the kind of person who would stab you in the back.

Ayanami: (Worried) What do you think will happen to the empire?

Akashi: I have no idea... that's an answer that the future will tell us.

At that moment, Javelin and Laffey appear to lighten the mood, holding four cups.

Javelin: (Showing two cups) What do you think of these? Which ones do you like more?

Ayanami smiles at the situation.

Meanwhile, in the Sakura Empire, four girls are crying over Ayanami's absence.

Yukikaze: AYANAMI!

Yuudachi: Ayanami... she was captured by the enemy..."

Zuikaku: I'm sorry... I couldn't bring her back.

Shigure: No, Zuikaku, it's not your fault.

Yuudachi: Will Ayanami be okay? Will they intimidate her?

YUKIKAZE: She's not a lucky ship like me, Yukikaze, I'm... WAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!

Shigure: Eh!?

Zuikaku: I was supposed to be the rear guard... but she saved me instead...

Shigure: (Trying to be positive) Wait, all of you are becoming too pessimistic.

Yukikaze: What if they don't feed her?

Yuudachi: What if she's the only one they don't serve meat to?

Zuikaku: If only I had been stronger...

Shigure: (Complaining about the pessimism) What kind of heavy-hearted humor is this!?

To be continued

So USS swift is in make, in NA it turn in to submarine(not float properly), and in FTD it ai is now working right (Ai can stay a float but keep fliping itself upsize down) , UAD cant, blender last becust convert form NA. requst by Efghel.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

140K 3.3K 30
Natasha Romanoff has a secret son. He was taken by Hydra at the age of three. She meant to text Clint but accidentally text someone else. Could that...
9.6K 262 9
a large burst of mana is felt in the dimensional gap, almost rivalling both dragon gods. the source of the mana is a petite girl with looks that coul...
7.6K 61 15
https://www.banxia.co/262_262042/ Author: October Sea Type: Crossing over rebirth Status: End Last updated: 2022.09.20 Latest Chapter: Chapter 166 Co...
41K 770 32
i actually saw this on Reddit that someone wants this original design of Laffey to DD-724 the succeosor to DD 459 so I will make that a reality Enjoy...