The Batman: The Light Knight...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am vengeance! I am justice! I am (Y/N) Spector! I am Steven Grant! I'm Jake Lockley! I am-hoping th... More

Introduction
Harem & Ally
Supervillains
Prologue: The New Hero In Gotham City
Chapter 1: The Dark Knight Meet Light Knight
Chapter 2: Who Is Moon Knight?
Chapter 3: Ellen's Savior is Moon Knight
Chapter 4: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight
Chapter 5: Moon Knight V.S Man-Bat
Chapter 6: Traction/Bane's Death
Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight
Chapter 8: Rupert Thorne's Death
Chapter 9: Killer Croc In Gotham
Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc
Chapter 11: Freeze!!!!! Mr. Freeze!!!!
Chapter 12: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight 2nd Fight
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Knight
Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster
Chapter 15: New Harem Member/New Enemies
Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers
Chapter 17: The Birth Of Poison Ivy
Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath
Chapter 19: The Reveal Of Moon Knight
Chapter 20: New Girl Join Up
Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood
Chapter 22: Black Mask's Death
Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight
Chapter 24: Moon Knight & Detective Lin
Chapter 25: Scarface & Ventriloquist
Chapter 26: Moon Knight V.S Harrow
Chapter 27: Second Robin/Tony Zucco's Death
Chapter 28: Batman & Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 30: The Ending Epilogue

Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2

195 9 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was take Bruce to the Wayne Mansion and then he decide to checking him out and Robin with Batgirl were there and they both want to know what happened and (Y/N) told them that is a vampire living in this city. They definitely heard this and make them heard the horror about it and (Y/N) wasn't mess around and he ask the two of them that they knew about Dracula and the two of them do...they watching horror movie.

So good...very good...they know how to kill a vampire.

(Y/N): "Very good..." He said to them.

Red Hood: "Yo." He said to (Y/N) and make him was definitely appeared here right on the time and he asked (Y/N).

Red Hood: "I heard about Bruce got hurt...so what happened?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'll tell you about the whole thing...we have a big problem...a huge threat big problem coming right up." He said to Red Hood and make him explaining to Red Hood about there was a vampire in this world and it looks like Dracula definitely become pureblood vampire. Then (Y/N) was explaining the whole things for what the three of them that they need to understand about this vampire is deadly as hell...they are fast and dangerous.

Robin: "S-So what are we going to do?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I say...we grab some weapons: holy waters, stakes, and silver crosses too...that's the way we can defeat these fucking vampires out there." He said to them and make them were surprise to heard that and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "But don't worry...I can heal these undead vampires will turn back into their own human forms...now, let's wait for the night has begun...we are going to take these bloodsuckers down and Dracula too." He said to them and make (Y/N) was told them about the plan that they going to need to destroy these undead vampires.

Alfred: "But there is nothing we can do? Save the people." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "There's nothing we can do, old man...and you know this...these vampires are dangerous and they need to be put down." He said to Alfred and make him was sigh to heard this and he want to help out too...but then out of nowhere something just came up and make him sense in his head and (Y/N) was looking up and he just sense something else is here.

Red Hood: "What is it?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think we do have a problem right now...Dracula was got his own armies with him...like the horde of vampires." He said to Red Hood and the others and they both start to packing every weapons for what they need and it is the hunt for the vampires that they need to kill and burning these vampires alive. When Alfred was told (Y/N) to wait and make him was confuse and then the butler was holding something in his hand and that is a syringe weapon for what (Y/N) gonna need.

Alfred: "This is tranquilizer with cures that can turn vampires back to humans..." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Are you sure this will work?" He asked Alfred and make him was nod his head to (Y/N) and it is going to work right now and then the four of them are heading out by themselves and they both went out to somewhere and they are search and hunting the vampires down and Dracula too.

Time Skip Later.

In Dracula's Cave.

When (Y/N) with Red Hood, Orphan, Robin, and Batgirl are walking out to somewhere else and they both just heading to the cave where the vampires really are and their missions is terminating Dracula and it will be alright to turn all every vampires back to normal human beings. Then (Y/N) with the three of them are going up there by themselves and they both just walking slowly like badass and make (Y/N) raise his right hand to stopped them and he said.

(Y/N): "Boys and girls...looks like the accompanies arrive here.~" He said to them and make them nod their heads and they are going to doing it right away

(A/N: Imagine that's the four of them fighting against some vampires scene.)

When (Y/N) with the three of them slaughtering the rest of these vampires and make the four of them done with killing these motherfuckers by themselves and (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and make him turn his head to look at these vampires for what he kill and destroying. Then (Y/N) with the three of them are looking at these vampires like nothing...but he can seen more of them are came here right away by themselves.

When (Y/N) was seen more of these vampires came here and (Y/N) decide to grab something from his back and he is holding the syringe with grenade that he is going to throw at these vampires and which is (Y/N) blow these vampires up and then the cures begin to healing vampires to change back into normal human beings.

(Y/N): "That's good back there...you three are doing good." He said to them.

(Y/N): "Is any more of them arrive?" He asked them and they shook their heads and then (Y/N) told the three of them to stay here and get the people safety right away. When (Y/N) was begin to running out to somewhere else and search for Dracula and he is going to hunt him down by himself.

Vicki Vale was laying on the table and she was going to die when Dracula use the ritual and make him seen this and he grab the grenade from his back and he throw it toward to the vampire where the ritual really is...and blow everything up right away. Then (Y/N) was get Vicki Vale to the safety right away by himself and make him just running out to other outside of the cave with different ways.

(Y/N): "Vicki, go hide somewhere else." He said to her.

Vicki: "O-Okay." She said to (Y/N) and make her was running out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Dracula.

Dracula: "You ruining everything!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, then...Bring it on!" He shout out to Dracula and make the vampire was hissing out toward to (Y/N) and charge toward at him and (Y/N) doing the same thing too.

Time Skip Later.

In Batcave.

When the two of them were fighting and keep fighting in the Batcave and (Y/N) was sent to the ground and make him slowly got up from the ground and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a light machine that he need turn it on. Then (Y/N) just did it and make him was opened it with a bright light shining at the vampire by himself and make the vampire was hisses out in pain by the bright light shining at the lord of vampires.

(Y/N): "Now, let's see you afraid of the light...motherfucker." He said to him.

(A/N: Imagine Batman as Moon Knight destroy Dracula scene.)

After the defeat of Dracula and seems the vampire was turn into dusts and skeleton and make (Y/N) was finally defeat this vampire and send him to the hell where he belong to and this surprise (Y/N) for what he believe it is over. When (Y/N) was stood right there and breathing and keep breathing out and make him was kneel down on the ground and he was slowly to transform back to his normal human form.

Red Hood, Orphan, Robin, and Batgirl arrive right on the time and they both saw (Y/N) finish Dracula already and send this motherfucking vampire to the hell where he belong to.

Red Hood: "So, it is over?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, it's over now...The Prince Of Darkness is dead...and he isn't going back alive." He said to them.

Robin: "Wait, does that mean...we won?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, we just won already...it's over now." He said to them.

Batgirl: "So, what now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Now...let just say that we are going to be fine." He said to them.

Orphan: "We did it." She said.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 320 27
(Y/N): "Amazon." EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was an high school student and he was being friend with Peter Park...
8.9K 190 9
y/n parker a 16 year old teen lived in gotham city with his aunt may and uncle ben but when he gets bitten by a genetic enhanced spider and having hi...
67.3K 1.2K 24
A Moon Knight reader x Hazbin hotel & Helluva boss story: "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am bat---I mean Moon Knight!" "Yeah..." Y/n was just you...
27.8K 691 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...