A Glimpse of Necessity (Elite...

By AltairNeedsCoffee

After a long brawl in the city of Yin, the Grandmaster, Ruminasu, along with the entire city has fallen. With... More

[Announcement] Official Poster!
[Ch 2, Act 1] Rendezvous.
[Ch 2, Act 2] Together, forever.
[Ch 2, Act 4] Head off Shoulders.
[Ch 2, Act 5] Sumiko and Inzagi
[Ch 2, Act 6] The uprising.
[Ch 2, Act 7] The delusion.
[Ch 2, Act 8] The meetup.
[Ch 2, Act 9] The recruit.
[Ch 2, Act 10] Ryoria.
[Ch 2, Act 11] Top Dog.
[Ch 2, Act 12] Under dog.
[Ch 2, Act 13] The monsters.

[Ch 2, Act 3] 'Til the end.

21 10 0
By AltairNeedsCoffee

As Hecate, Sumiko and Inzagi have fun in the hotel, another trio stays inside a large mansion, with glass walls and droids flying around it as well, inside and outside. The trio was filled with regret.

"Rizette, we need to find a way to make it up to Sumiko... If not, then... We might lose her.." — Ruru implied as she sat down on the couch, worried and overwhelmed with guilt.

"We can't do anything, right now, besides drown in our own mistakes. Let's just give her some space, for now and try to make it up for her. Let's try and find this man that killed Grandmaster Ruminasu." — Rizette replied, as she sat down as well, placing Haruna on her lap.

"Big sis is mad... Perhaps we need the other sisters to help cheer her up..." — Haruna implies

"Let's not involve them in our mistakes, Sumiko would get angrier, by then, sweetheart..." — Rizette replied as she hugs Haruna

"Anyways, let's not dwell on it too much. Isn't it a bit strange that Syu didn't attend the meeting?" — Ruru asked

"It is strange, she always attends a meeting... Perhaps—" — Rizette gets cut off, as she notices a reflection of falling light, on the TV infront of them.

The three immediately look out the window, as they see a lady crash into the ground of Shitosan.

"W-Wait, is that.." — Ruru was too shocked to finish her question

"Lady Syu..." — Rizette's eyes widened, as the three rushed into the city, finding the body of Syu.

Ruru and Haruna follows Rizette's lead, as Rizette notices a crowd and medics surrounding something or someone. Rizette swiftly rushes to them and sees Syu all burnt, bruised and wounded. Her clothes barely covering her body.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSES, THIS IS FOR US AND THE MEDICS TO TAKE CARE. MEDIC, TAKE HER IN." — Rizette sternly ordered, as she takes a cape from a local store, covering Syu's body.

The three hangs onto the ambulance that was headed to the great hospital of Shitosan.

Syu was immediately brought into the ER, as the three waited outside.

"Holy shit, what happened to Syu.." — Ruru asked, as she seemed extremely stressed

"She fell from the west, at a high altitude... She still had a rising momentum, when I saw her from the TV, meaning that it was recent... It most likely happened in the border of..." — Rizette freezes

"The gates..." — Rizette whispers, as she summons a whip like weapon, with the whip having razor sharp shards of a blade, connected with some type of magical purple electricity.

"You two, stay here." — Rizette ordered, as she runs into the streets of Shitosan. She spins her whip around and stretches the shards out, along with the purple electricity. The tip shard of the whip punctured onto the top of the forcefield wall.

Rizette immediately runs onto the wall, sideways, as she pulls her whip out and punctures her whip once again, on the edge of the wall, pulling herself onto the surface, with haste.

Rizette looks around and finds a specimen outside the gates, fighting with ten golden gate guards. Rizette  immediately jumps down and lands between the specimen and the guards, stopping their clash.

The specimen looked like a normal man, with flaming fists. His flame turned blue, as he prepared for a fight.

Rizette glares at the man, and raises her whip, as chains rise from the ground, gripping onto the wrists of the man.

The man melts the metal with his flame. Rizette stretches her neck, charging at the man, with her whip turning into a solid sword.

Rizette slashes the man. However, the man turns into a line of flames, moving far from Rizette, as he prepares a long range attack.

Rizette swings her sword, as the shards begin to separate once again. Unexpectedly, it reaches the man and whips him on the face, leaving a huge scar on the man's face

"Yo, pussy, the fuck is your name?" — Rizette asked

"Murayama, remember the name, I'll be the one to set your guts on fire." — Murayama chuckles as he charges at Rizette, landing a barrage of punches on her.

Rizette looked down at Murayama, unfazed of Murayama's flame punches

"Well, this is just too cliché, I'm way too powerful, for you to even hurt? You should be punching like this!" — Rizette lands an extremely hard blow on Murayama's face, busting six of his teeth out.

Rizette stretches her leg up and smashes Murayama's head into a pulp. Her whip began to spin around her arm, transforming into her bracelet.

"That was boring as hell." — Rizette said

However, the brawl was not over, as heaps of dark knights began to show up once again, towards the gates of Shitosan.

"Guess I have the opportunity to show off, today. Watch this, golden guards." — Rizette glared at the huge army, as she charged at them

Rizette summons two of her whips and dual wields. She began to whip the dark knights, as the shards of the whip leave a huge cut on the skins of the dark knights.

The dark knights attempted to apprehend Rizette, but she was too strong to hold. Two dark knights try to grab her from behind, but Rizette jumps and split kicks the dark knights down, whilst making her whips dance on the faces of the knights.

Rizette then turns her whips into bracelets once again and chains the dark knights down.

Rizette chuckles, as she mixes the two whips together, to make a whip with 10,000 shards of a blade. She swings this whip and annihilates the entire army of dark knights, cutting them in half. Approximately killing 1,300 men.

Rizette fixes her hair, as the golden guards clapped for Rizette. Rizette smiles at the guards and slings herself back into the city, with her whip.

Eventually, she returns to the hospital  and enters it, heading to the ER, where Ruru and Haruna are.

"The other elites are coming, Syu, hang in there... They're coming for you" — Ruru reassures Syu, as Syu was covered in bandages

"I took care of the guy that punched you, he won't be bothering anyone ever again." — Rizette said, as she smiled

"G-Guy..? B-But, I wasn't punched by a guy... I was blasted off by a girl, and I was blasted off from the Kamisato faction, to the walls of Shitosan.." — Syu struggled to explain.

The three froze as Rizette began to think once again...

"Well, shit, I'm blocked... That doesn't make sense..." — Rizette failed to think of an answer as to what happened.

Soon, a portal opens inside the room, as Inzagi, Hecate and Sumiko run to Syu.

Sumiko immediately hugs Syu gently, and asks if she's okay. Syu nods and kisses Sumiko on the forehead.

"W-Who's that...?" — Syu points at Inzagi

"A-Ah, I'm Inzagi Rier, ma'am... You must be lady Syu! It's an honor to meet you, the greatest bladed fan user!" — Inzagi replied as Syu chuckles from his flattery, as Syu shakes Inzagi's hand

The three stay silent from Sumiko's presence. However, Sumiko smiles brightly and hugs the three of them tightly. Inzagi and Hecate were pleased to see the four reunite their hearts onto each other once again

Rizette carries Sumiko and hugs her tightly, as Ruru and Haruna hugged both of them. The four chuckled and teared up, from the situation they were previously in, as each of them apologized towards each other, filled with sincerity.

"I'm so happy to have you guys back... Now, let's find out what happened to Syu" — Sumiko smiles as the three nod

"Syu, what did the girl look like?" — Sumiko asked

"She... Blinded me, with a grenade and just showered me with hard punches, and soon blasted me off with something, I assume it was a jet... Burning my skin off..." — Syu explained, as she looked at everyone

"Well, we promise that we'll be taking care of this, and avenge your precious skin." — Sumiko smiled brightly, as she hugged Syu

Suddenly, an alarm goes off the entire city, as the six were alerted.

"Syu, we have to go for now! Get better soon!" — Sumiko says, as Syu nods. Hecate opens a portal and the six goes through it, teleporting them onto the top of the forcefield walls of Shitosan.

"This is SMK, kindly initiate ultra security in every home, and let the saber droids out, to patrol the area, along with the Ao Soldiers." — Sumiko whispered to her wrist, as metal bars began to cover every structure in Shitosan, completely, making no one get in or out.

Red smoke once again began to mist out the distance, on the green grass outside Shitosan's walls. Inside the smoke was a familiar man wearing a former friend's armor

"It's him..." — Sumiko grips onto her blade, as Inzagi and Hecate glared at Xeno.

"and a huge army, too." — Rizette replies

"Everyone gear up, it's about to get fucking wild, up in this bitch." — Rizette orders, as she glared down at Xeno.

"Surprised by my sudden appearance, aren't you, Sumiko? Pfft, it's only been a day since our battle, but it'll take you an entire lifetime, to bring me down." — Xeno chuckles as he held the head of Ruminasu, covered in dirt, implying that he dug Ruminasu out.

"I'll fucking kill you, Xeno. Mark my words." — Inzagi whispered as he looked down on Xeno.

The battle shall begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 302 10
what if rimuru was instead born as a primordial demon the strongest in combat and intelligence. He reincarnated just before star king dragon veldanav...
20K 660 22
The love story between Eren and Mikasa! Eren after his job becomes successful cant watch his two dogs, May and Dakota. Eren then calls in a friend t...
3.8K 67 5
The Adventure Kids are out enjoying a Christmas party at the House of Mouse with all of their Disney friends on Christmas Eve. But unfortunately when...
166K 4K 57
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...