Tracked | Jungkook Mafia Au

By Darkookfics

A young 20 years old secret agent has to give birth to a dangerous mafia's heir in order to catch him but he... More

Episode 1

368 15 6
By Darkookfics

A man in his late 40s stare at the young girl with his worried widened eyes which were ready to come out any soon.

Mr Kang: No Yn! I can't let you do that. You're so young.

*The young girl named Yn shook her head with a never ending confidence*

Yn: Sir, this is what my life is. We need to end the toxic lives of those heartless killers!

*She hissed with pain in her voice as Mr Kang could see nothing but hatred in her eyes*

Mr Kang: But it can affect both your personal and professional life, Yn.

Yn: I care less about it.

*She muttered coldly as he nod his head*

Mr Kang: Fine. But there are some points you've to be aware of when you will go to there.

Yn: Tell me. I'll take care of them.

*He started telling him everything that she has to follow after going to the destination*

~Time skip

A man entered inside a room and bowed down at 90° level infront of another man who was sitting on a couch folding his legs like a king. A cigarette was captured between his index and middle finger as he look at his man before speaking coldly.

??: Speak.

Man: The girl you're looking for giving birth to your heir has arrived.

??: Send her inside.

*The man bowed and walked outside. The other man puffed on his cigar as the door opened revealing a young girl who was non other than Yn. She stood infront of him while looking down. He stare at her from head to toe and then at her face*

??: You seems to be so young. Why here to give birth to a stranger's baby?

Yn: I need money.

*She spoke coldly looking down*

??: Look at me.

*He ordered making her look up at him as their eyes met. They both finally saw each other's face. He was indeed handsome while she was heavenly beautiful*

Yn: What I've to do?

*She said making him come out of his thoughts*

??: Have sex with me, get pregnant and give birth to my baby.

Yn: What will i get in return for this?

??: Money ofcourse.

Yn: How much?

??: Don't ask too much! I'm so rich that i can buy millions of you so better do for what you're here.

*He yelled with his rough voice as she sighed and nod her head*

Yn: Am i going to stay here?

??: Yes. In my bedroom.

*Her gaze become sharp as she tried her best to not glare at him because he look so dangerous. He suddenly stood up and started walking outside*
"Follow me"

*She didn't said anything and did as he said*

They entered inside as without wasting anytime he locked the door and smashed his lips on her. She shut her eyes tightly as he pinched her waist indicating her to kiss back. She did as he wanted. He throw her on the bed and unbuckle his belt before hovering over her and kissing more wildly. She could not help but kiss him back and enjoy it. He came down to her jaw and chest before sucking them like a hungry beast. She moaned loudly as he take off her clothes as well as his. They both were whole naked. He entered inside joining two bodies in one soul as she screamed loudly digging her nails into his back making it bleed.

??: F*ck! You were a virgin?

Yn: Y..yes...

*She shuttered as he thrust slightly but his pace became faster*
"Ahh! Don't do it too roughly!"

??: You has to endure it daily until you conceive. So learn from today.

*A drop of tear fell off her eye feeling pain of pleasure. The whole night went into vain by him thrusting inside her like a needy horny bastard*

~Next morning

She opened her eyes feeling sunlight falling on her face. She sat up just to feel pain in her private area as she remembered about last night.

Yn: *in mind* He's more than what i thought.

*She thought and look at her body which was covered by hickeys given by him. She look around the room but saw no glimpse of him. Just then bathroom's door opened revealing the man with whom she had sex but pretend to don't even know his name. He stare at her without any emotions wiping his hairs with a towel while another towel was wrapped around his torso showing his well built abs*

??: Get fresh and come down to have breakfast.

*He spoke before going inside the dressing room. She rolled her eyes and stood up but stumbled back due to the intense pain on her lower part still somehow went towards the bathroom*

~Time skip

She entered inside his room after eating the breakfast. She carefully checked everywhere and found it safe to made a call to her boss. He picked her call and spoke.

Mr Kang: How is everything going?

Yn: He already did it.

Mr Kang: What?! I told you he's a beast. He would not care about you nor your age.

Yn: Sir, i don't need his care. I just need his information.

Mr Kang: Good luck to you. Handle him carefully and don't let him nor his gang to know about our plans.

*She hummed and cut the call before putting it back inside her pocket*

Yn: You killed my family...i'll kill you, Jeon Jungkook. You must remember my name...right?

*She muttered darkly and hold the knife from the fruit's tray before stabbing against his photo frame breaking the glass*
"I hate you so much!"

Name: Choi Yn
Age: 20
Family: None
Job: Secret agent
Nature: Bold and confidence
Features: Beautiful. Makes people drool over her. Minds her business.

~In his office

He stare at the man who was sitting on his knees infront of him. His gaze was cold and full of ego.

??: I'm f*cking Jeon Jungkook! Everybody fears me. Noone in the world is born to catch me and even if anyone is born, then I'll kill him brutally like how I'm going to kill you right now!

*A smirk appeared on his face as he take out his gun before wiping it slightly. He point it at that man who had scared expressions as he pull the triggers and those bullets crossed his forehead. He fall back in a pool of his own blood. Jungkook look at him with cold eyes and then at his guards*

Jungkook: Clean this mess.

*The guards nodded and instantly followed his instructions*
"I'm so heartless to kill everyone even if thats the mother of my baby!"

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 30
Family: A father (Mr Jeon)
Job: Mafia King
Nature: Cold, arrogant, full of ego, rude.
Features: Handsome, rich af, loves money and sex.

~At night

The man with tall legs come out his black Mercedes as a guard opened the door for him. He threw his cigar away before crushing it with his boots and walking inside.

He entered inside as all the guards and men bowed down. He look at the maids.

Jungkook: She had her dinner?

*The maids nod as he himself nod and walked upstairs*

He came inside and his eyes scanned his bedroom just to find a thing missing. She was nowhere his eyes went towards the bathroom's direction and the lights were opened. A smirk formed on his face as he take off his boots and wore the slippers before slowing opening the door and tip toeing inside.

His eyes blessed seeing the paradise like view. She was taking a shower with a whole naked body. He felt his pants getting tighter as he look down and bite his lips. She still didn't notice hin but suddenly felt two strong arms surrounding around her waist. Her eyes widened as she look down and found tattoed arms.

Yn: What the f*ck?!

Jungkook: Shh! Its me. I'm needy i can't take it more.

Yn: But not in the bathroom--

*He shushed her again as suck her neck while back hugging her. She look upwards moaning. Not even making an attempt of wasting a nanosecond, he entered inside as both of them moaned loudly*

Yn: Tell me honestly, you bought me for your baby or for yourself?

*She asked in a husky voice feeling pleasure. Her words did triggered him as he thrust more hardly*

Jungkook: Don't speak bulshit! And don't forget I'm paying you for all this.

*After moments of fucking each other they both had a warm bath*

They came outside as he sat on the bed staring at her while breathing heavily. He turn on the ac on the coolest temperature to cool down the area.

Jungkook: I'm sleepy.

*She didn't said anything other than stating at him laying on the bed and covering himself with the duvet before sleeping. She sighed rolling her eyes and went towards the bed before laying with a huge distance between them*

Yn: *in mind* Fucking bastard!

See you in episode 2!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
18.8K 288 10
an CEO of the choi industry brand being very strict when it comes to work an little cold girl meet with dangerous mafia in the world what will happen...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.8K 92 10
So here's the new ff of jungkook hope you will like it....❤️🤧