Venom Within - WARRIOR CATS

By Dusklights

Pythonpaw thought she had a family, life and purpose in OasisClan, the fierce clan of warriors who survive in... More

Prologue
Part 1: Striking Poison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Interlude - Flamepaw
Part 2 - Snakes in Shadow
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Introduction

206 16 6
By Dusklights

Pythonpaw thought she had a family, life and purpose in DuneClan, the fierce clan ofwarriors who survive in a harsh environment fraught with dangers. But when a traumatic incident leaves her ruthlessly wounded, her entire life is shattered. Suddenly, she is the outcast of her clan, no longer allowed to be a warrior...

Content Includes: Typical warrior cats level of violence, a somewhat harsh desert setting, LGBT characters, themes of isolation and occasional character death.

Make sure to sit back, relax, and enjoy the story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 1 22
"There will be one cat that will spark the Clans into madness, but only the frost will realize the trouble that the Clans will face and defeat it." F...
397 14 40
Vol. 1/6 ✅️ "Your future - it is a path entwined with thorns. They try to grab you, to pull you into the deepest thicket - and they will succeed. You...
478 59 121
The four Clans-GrassClan, OakClan, PineClan and WillowClan-have lived in relative balance since the Clans began. They kept separate, save for their G...
3.8K 391 33
2023 EDIT: This was my first proper book on here, and is quite cringy and badly-written, so please don't judge all too much! ^^' ~ Now, many g...