Vows Of Serenity

Oleh roopdiaries

°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence... Lebih Banyak

copyright ©️
Dedication
*:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
100k~✨

19.

4.1K 602 268
Oleh roopdiaries

- even though the target wasn't completed for the previous chapter, I still decided to drop the update. I am not even that heartless as you think~🐥

- I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far~😌👍🏻

- T A R G E T
450 likes and 250 comments
🐢🥲🤏🏻
....

M O K S H

I glared furiously at everyone. Especially my siblings, I couldn't expect this kind of irresponsible behaviour or foolishness when it was concerning their security.

They didn't have guards around them, zero security, they weren't answering their phones and worst, was when we couldn't trace their locations.

Our family never curtailed their freedom when it came to exploring and hanging out but this was simply brainless and idiotic of them.

The organ inside my chest thumped eccentrically as if it would leap out any second. The last half an hour when there was no trace of Lasya's whereabouts I had lost count of how much I had died inside.

The last 30 minutes,1800 seconds, and 1800000 milliseconds were the worst of my entire existence since Lasya was completely unreachable. I had killed myself over a thousand times in that hour thinking about the worst scenarios which could happen with her. I was afraid, too afraid of losing her when I had finally gotten her after years.

The moment the GPS tracker stopped navigating her location, I immediately rang up Nevan who was busy with his upcoming projects. He was in my office within ten minutes with all his tracking and hacking stuff.

"I am seriously going nuts, man! Yeh aurat mera BP badha kar manegi ek haad din. Guards maharani ko apne saath chahiye nhi, aur phone mera answer karna hai nhi", I hissed, gritting my teeth as I dialled Lasya's number for the tenth time only for it to ring and that annoying call woman's voice to make me go lunatic.

[Translation: this woman will breathe peacefully the day she skyrockets my BP. The queen bee doesn't want guards around her nor does want to answer my calls.]

"Chillax bhai, tera Bhai hai na, dekh abhi kaise bhabhi ki location mil jayegi", Nevan tried to reason, still busy typing various codes furiously on his laptop. "How can I not? She's my fucking wife-", I pulled at my hair when he glared sharply at me.

[Translation: Chillax bro, I am here, see how you will get Bhabhi's location now.]

"Toh maine kab kaha bahar wali hai teri? Abhi shanti se chup karke baith jaa, nhi toh yeh laptop se ser fod dena hai maine tera", he threatened and I clicked my tongue sitting on the couch.

[Translation: So when did I say that she is not yours? Now sit quietly and quietly, otherwise, I will break your head with this laptop.]

I had racked my mind in every fvcking dimension, thinking about her possible location when I remembered her and Ziya's conversation. "Mall, they were supposed to meet in the Mall. Search for Ziya or the twin's location", my eyes widened and I hurriedly told Nevan who nodded his head and resumed his work.

"Got it, your guess was right, they are in the mall.", he answered as the laptop screen flashed with the location and spoke something in his earpiece. "Toh yaha kya Mujra karna hai, chal jaldi mall", I scowled grabbing my phone and rushing towards the door, Nevan following swiftly.

[Translation: So what is there to do here, let's go to the mall quickly]

And it took us no time to reach the Mall as I barked orders at my staff to seize up the whole area. With the authorities and my guards, we emptied the whole place in no time.

I clenched and unclenched my fists to calm my anger, my knuckles had turned white with the uneven blood supply and my jaw was ticked hard. I was trying my best not to burst out and knock some sense in this group of clowns but I controlled since my wife couldn't deal with being around furious people. She hated loud voices and she would flinch when someone raised their voice.

I closed my eyes tightly and then opened them, gazing deep into her hazel orbs. Her eyes flashed with fear, she was scared of my reaction, something I despised the most right now. Shaking my head I neutralized my reaction and clicked my tongue.

"You three, grounded for a month", I ordered and pinned them with a glare when they tried to protest. I turned my gaze towards Lasya who stood in her place fiddling with her fingers.

"And you, my dear wife, are coming with me", I stepped towards her and enveloped her cold wrist. Her wrist was cold as compared to my warm palm.

And the moment I felt her skin, I felt relief wash over me. My heartbeat calmed and I felt every bone in me relaxing with the thought that she was safe and sound, and beside me.

I tightened my grip on her, not hard enough to hurt her but just to hold her securely and pulled her towards me. "Hn", she blinked nervously as a sound escaped her throat.

"Nevan, take these monkeys back home and make sure no one knows about the blunder they created", I said to Nevan who nodded and the trio followed him like silent puppies.

"What was that?", as soon as they left us, Lasya jerked her hand out of my hold and stepped back. "What was what?", I stared at her furiously which she reciprocated and I saw rage filling her too.

"For god's sake can you stop overreacting for once?", she yelled. "I am overreacting? I am? If not for you being careless and answering your god-damn calls we wouldn't have ended in this situation", I replied, biting my tongue to control my building-up anger.

I towered over her draft-like frame as compared to mine and tried intimidating her, but who was I kidding? She is Lasya, she had to get on my every fcking nerves because she had indirectly sworn to do so.

"I'm tired, fucking tired of everyone trying to control me and rule over my life. Let me breathe peacefully for fucks sake at least for once", she shouted distancing herself from me. She sounded broken and her shoulders slumped.

My eyebrows thinned in confusion, seriously something might have happened in Mumbai on which I'm missing out.

"I'm not imposing myself or putting on some petty claim on you, I don't fvcking owe you. But as a matter of fact, I need to know about your whereabouts because at the end of the day, it's me answering questions if something happens to you", I tried to reason and reach out to her. "No, no, don't fucking touch me", she took steps back shaking her head and breathing heavily

"Listen, Mrs Lasya Moksh Mehrotra, from day one I have been behaving around you with softness, don't force me to show you my different side, not especially the worst one", I gritted my teeth, my body seething with anger and I fisted my fingers tightly.

"And do you think I care?", she scowled looking at me with a done expression. "For fuck's sake Lasya", I marched towards her and held her forearms in my grip. I couldn't see her stepping away from me no matter how angry we were with each other.

Honestly, I felt like we could rip each other's neck apart with the intensity with which we were glaring at each other. Her body turned stiff with my touch and she looked challengingly in my eyes with so much ferocity, the atmosphere turning heated.

"I can't believe we are having this conversation, we are fighting over this petty issue. See, all I do is concerned about your whereabouts and that's simple, try to understand. Your safety and well-being are my responsibility as well. Please", my voice turned soft almost begging her in the end.

My eyes softened when I felt her turning rigid under my hold and I noticed her fingers trembling. I gazed deeply into her eyes trying to read them. Her breathing caught in her throat and I could feel her racing insanely.

She gulped and blinked nervously, licking her dry lips and roaming her eyes in my whole face. "I'm tired of all the fighting, Lasya, can we put a stop to this and behave at least a bit cordial with each other?", my voice cracked slightly with the slight trembles and I rested my forehead against hers, with my eyes closed involuntarily.

Our breaths mingled and our noses almost touched each other. She stood like a statue under my hold and I clenched my jaw with the feeling. I didn't want her to feel discomfort with my touch, I desired her to welcome it the way I do. And I'm going to make sure in the near future she doesn't run away like she does now.

"Moksh", she whispered. "Hmm", I didn't want this moment to end. Holding her close to me felt surreal. But I knew for a matter of fact that this was just an illusion, soon we would snap out of it and Lasya would have a sword at my neck ready to un-alive me. She smelt the same jasmine fragrance she had applied on our wedding day.

I felt as if I was so close to her, yet too far. With our proximity, I could feel our breaths mixing. My fingers felt the tingling sensation as I was holding onto her. My brain imagined a beautiful vision of us being together, running around in the open field, chasing, running, having fun and only our laughter being the sound that reached us.

A small home of our own, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Only filled with love, warmth and only us.

"I think we should head home", she snapped me out of my daze and I nodded, taking a step back and opening my eyes. Lasya forced her lashes open and fluttered her eyes avoiding my gaze, looking flustered. Her cheeks were heated up and burning red making me chuckle.

She gave me a stinky eye and I laughed surrendering my hands in the air. "May I?", I requested, signalling towards my hand and she nodded after thinking about something.

I intertwined her trembling fingers with my long ones. Our hands fitted in a perfect hand lock. I admired how small her palm felt as compared to mine. She was just too small, I wouldn't be surprised if my palm would cover most of her face.

With a soft tug, I pulled her towards me and together we walked towards the elevator. Lasya followed me like a puppy without any protest and I felt superior. My male ego which she had bruised several times felt satisfied as my lips twisted upwards in a smirk. Everything aside, whatever I said wasn't to make Lasya feel inferior, my thoughts were pure fun, positively though.

Soon we were driving out of the Mall's premises. Lasya was in the passenger seat and a warmness filled inside of my heart. Even though the circumstances weren't to my liking, I was happy that at least we were travelling together and my seat was honoured with my wife's presence and not Nevan's nasty ass.

"Lasya?", I decided to break the ice, since the ride was completely silent and boring. "Yes?", she turned her head from the window towards me and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"Am I handsome?", I asked, flashing my perfectly sculptured sharp jaw to her view. "No", she instantly replied and my smile fell. And I grinded my teeth.

"Haa haa, I would be annoying if I asked you that, obviously I am handsome", I laughed off the awkwardness at her blunt remark and she just rolled her eyes. " But honestly speaking, do you find me handsome?", my curiosity knew no bounds as I blinked my long lashes innocently at her.

"Drive fast, I am tired", she replied not sparing me a glance and closing her eyes. I stared at the woman who was now wide with a baffled expression. How can she insult my handsomeness and shrug it off like nothing happened. Cruel woman!

"It's such a petty right? People who can't appreciate the beauty and live in a dilemma", I probbed on focusing on the road and looking at her from my peripheral vision. "But it's okay, let them exit in their delusion. I of course did not have to act handsome, since I was born handsome", I whistled running a hand through my hair and flipping my non-existent long hair.

"Gosh, he's so annoying. I badly wish I could kick some ass now", I heard her whispering under her breath as she shook her head and acted to sleep. I looked at her with my mouth gaping like a fish and then pouted. Offended I turned on the radio and turned the volume to maximum.

"The fvck, Moksh? Hame car mein songs sunne hai, raste per sabhi ko nhi", Lasya's eyes opened as she straightened herself on the seat. She glared at me and attempted to turn off the radio but I swatted her hand away.

[Translation: We have to listen to songs in the car, not everyone on the road.]

"Meri marzi", I grinned at her and turned my eyes towards the road. She passed me a dead look and again attempted to move towards the radio.

[Translation: my choice]

This time I held onto both of her wrists and drove single-handedly, as I bit onto my inner cheek to control my grin. She huffed and pouted looking out of the window. And I swear I melted with the look and the urge to kiss her grew but I controlled my unholy thoughts.

"This isn't the turn to Mehrotra mansion", Lasya said when I took a different road rather than the one which led to the mansion. "Don't worry, I won't kill you... Not yet", I smirked adding the last sentence with a pause. I twisted her lips since I had practically copied her dialogue.

"Wow! Tum kitni bakwas kar lete ho, mere purse se 50 rupay le lo aur apna muh band karo, aur 40 rupay overreacting ka katna. Dimag kharab kar rakha hai", she smiled sarcastically at me and tried to free her wrist from my hold but all her energy was in vain as I had held her in a vice grip.

[Translation:]

"Babumoshai, dimag kharab karne ke liye aage Wale ke pass dimag bhi hona chahiye", I replied and sniggered silently. "Kar diya n mood kharab, ab shanti se gaadi chalao", she scowled, giving me an ugly expression.

[Translation: To spoil the mind, the person in front must also have a brain.

Wow! You talk so much nonsense, take 50 rupees from my purse and shut your mouth, and 40 rupees will be deducted for overacting. I have lost my mind because of you]

"Aap kahengi toh mood bana de aapke? Bas hukum kariye", I winked at her biting my lower lip. I watch in amusement as Lasya's feisty expression turns into coy.

[Translation: if you want I can brighten your mood, you just need to order]

She blinked furiously and her pale cheeks coated in crimson hue. I took a moment to appreciate her beauty. I seriously wanted to get lost in her hazel orbs and never to be found again.

The way her small wrists fitted perfectly in my one hand made all my erotic scenarios alive. Is it how it's going to feel, pinning her down with her hands in my grip? While she's completely submissive and under my mercy, while, we make sweet and rough love.

The sunlight coming from the window cast a golden glow on her face, making her look more youthful. A strand of hair escaped her messy bun disturbing her vision and she blew air from her lips trying to get rid of it.

I chuckled silently and shook my head at her cuteness. She looked more carefree doing some random shit. The dimple on her chin became prominent as it illuminated with the sunlight making her look cute and youthful, but baby-like.

My baby! Don't worry, soon we'll make our babies!

I so wanted to help her out seeing her irritated expressions but refrained since this was the supposed time to get back to her for troubling me.

*:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Blurb~~

My hands seriously itched to run my fingers along his veins and experience the feeling of feeling them under my finger tips. I took deep breaths to calm my racing heart and put an end to all my erotic thoughts. Lately I've been having more erotic scenarios than I should. Huff!

Was it normal to ogle at your husband as if he was a 'meal' and you were hungry for ages? Because that's what Moksh Mehrotra makes me feel.
.......
- target kyun nhi complete hota Bhai, samay se~ 🥲👍🏻

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates, remember to like, comment, share and drop your reviews.🌷

Author🦋
Roop♡

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8M 71.1K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
155K 12.2K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
3.5M 200K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...