The Missing Mafia Princess

By addicted_ann

[Rewrite] [The Character and the plot will be different] Alexis Miles, a 17 year old living with her step fat... More

[Introduction]
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31

Chapter-26

450 18 0
By addicted_ann

I woke up with a throbbing headache, I rolled around a bit, pressing my head with my hands until I felt another set of hands on my head.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked around to see Harry.

I softly gulped as I sat up, "headache?" He asked, softly.

"It's fine" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. 

He was standing near my bed, I stood up from the bed and walked past him to the bathroom.

The door was open as I picked up to brush my teeth.

"You have school today" he spoke up,

I gently nodded, still brushing my teeth. 

"I'll meet you downstairs then, I'm taking your school bag. Okay?" He asked and I nodded again as I watched him leave closing the door on his way out.

I locked the bathroom door and took off my clothes.

Well, fuck.

I didn't feel it earlier but now that I see the bruises I got yesterday, it looks terrible and it's starting to hurt. It's fine, I'll pull through. I always do.

I quickly took a shower and changed into some school appropriate clothes.

Outfit:

I took a deep breath as I walked out of the bathroom, taking my phone and heading downstairs.

I entered the dinning room and found everyone waiting for me. Logan pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. 

"Excited?" Matt smiled, it was the first time I was going to a school. Well, not my first time but the last I did go was a very long time back.

I simply nodded, I didn't know what people my age liked. I felt a bit nervous.

Breakfast was quite. No one spoke anything. 

I ate slowly and surprisingly, it didn't take long for me to finish breakfast.

Everyone except logan and father stood up, it was a bit awkward being the only girl for some reason. We left the room.

I picked up my schoolbag from the couch, Harry smiled at me as matt, alec and I walked outside.

The driver pulled up to where we stood and waited for us to enter. But these to idiots were playing rock paper scissors to sit with me.

I sighed softly and opened the front door, sitting beside the driver as I fastened the seatbelt. Even the driver was a bit surprised.

Matt and alec sat in the back, a little disappointed.

I kept the bag in my lap as the driver started driving.

After almost 10 minutes we reached the school. All eyes on us. Especially me.

Matt opened the door for me as I removed the seatbelt and stood out from the car, wearing my backpack.

I could feel everyone's gaze on me, whispering among themselves in Italian.

We walked inside the school with matt and Alec beside me, I was in between of them.

"You have some classes with me and some with Alec. You won't be alone in any class, so don't worry" matt smiled,

I simply nodded as we walked through the hallway, all eyes on us. It was getting uncomfortable.

I softly gulped as we stood near the classroom which read '107',

Alec asked for my schedule and I removed it from my bag and handed it to him.

"What? This can't be" he mumbled as he read through it and showing it to matt,

"What is it?" I asked,

"It's obviously a mistake. You have one class alone with neither of us, I'll talk to dad later. Could you manage? Just today?" Matt looks at me worried.

I nodded,

Matt and alec smiled in relief, matt entered the classroom '107' and Alec walked me to my classroom which read '104'. 

"If anythings the matter, my classroom is just beside you" Alec smiled as he went in classroom 105,

I entered my classroom, everyone looked at me. I spotted an empty seat beside a girl who sat alone near the window, I approached her, "is this seat taken?" I asked, 

She rolled her eyes at me and then placed her bag on it, "move along" she scoffed in a British accent, looking at me, her accent seemed too forced 

"You can sit here" I heard someone yelling from across the classroom. I'm shocked the girl even heard me as she waved towards me from across the classroom. All the other seats were filled so I walked towards her and placed my bag down.

"Hi! I'm amy" she smiled, she gives golden retriever energy.

I took a deep breath before smiling, "I'm alexis"

"So, your new here?" She asked to which I nodded with a smile, 

She seemed like she wanted to talk more but the girl from earlier yelled at her, "Chiudi il becco, puttana!" (Shut up, bitch!)

"I don't know Italian but I think she's asking me to shut up" she chuckled softly but her voice was low now,

"I'm an exchange student so I don't really got in here properly, and that girl is Bella." She smiled, her voice still low in fear of the girl,

I simply nodded and then the teacher entered. 

The class went by, it was a bit boring but learning new things are always so exciting.

A couple of hours by the class finally ended, I started packing my bag and stood up.

Bella walked passed me, slighting bumping and pushing into me.

I ignored her.

I waited for Amy as she packed her bag.

We both walked outside together, a few looked at me and some ignored. It's not like I gave a fucking shit about them either.

But I feel a lot of pity for Amy. 

We walked into the cafeteria, it was a bit crowded, as we started to walk in.

Amy walked beside me, out bags were on our shoulders. I felt someone taking my bag from behind and I immediately turned, giving the guy behind me a jab.

Fuck. It's matt.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" I looked at matt as I kept my bag down and made sure his face was okay,

"I'm really sorry-" I spoke up again, my hands on his face,

"That was cool" he chuckled, "and don't be, I was the one who came up behind you. You were obviously startled" he smiled, "and I'm okay" he assured me as he pulled me into a side hug and walked me to a table where Alec and a few other guys sat.

It was only then that I realised, everyone was staring at me and the cafeteria was silent.

I turned around and watched as Amy stood still back, I motioned her to come along and so she did.

"That was a sweet punch!" Alec exclaimed and chuckled as matt sat down beside him,

"It was" matt added and his friends chuckeled,

"But I'm still very sorry- I didn't mean to hit you" I started Apologising again but matt smiled, "it's okay, cara. I'm fine" he reassured me,

Amy was standing behind me, "oh this is Amy, my friend" I spoke, a bit uncertain

"Nice to meet you" alec smiled and so did Matt.

We both sat down at their table, I was still worried and kept glancing at matt a couple of times.

Alec and matt continued to talk to their friends while I laid my head down on the table. I was still tired and honestly in alot of pain.

Amy just sat beside me and looked at me worried and shocked from all this.

Matt caressed through my hair, my face was towards amy.

The guys offered amy food and she happily accepted, everyone was getting alone and talking while I laid my head on the table.

"Are you not hungry?" Amy asked me, lowering her head a bit to look at me face to face,

"I'm fine, thank you" I smiled, my voice low and raspy as matt continued to play with my hair.

The constant chattering only worsened my headache but I stayed silent.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a girl approached matt and started speaking to him in Italian. I didn't understand shit so I continued to be in my position. My eyes on amy, she looked a bit scared.

I lifted my head and turned towards matt to see the girl. Bella.

Her eyes widened and then she chuckled softly, "Perché questa puttana è con te, tesoro?" (Why is this bitch with you, darling)

No idea what she said but matt was visibly anger, he stood up and stared at her, "Che cosa hai detto?" His tone was stern, (what did you say?)

Bella gulped and then looked at me and then at Amy, "is everything okay?" I mouthed to Alec, who sat beside matt.

Alec then stood up, taking Bella away as matt calmed down and sat beside me.

Everyone at the table were silent and now that I noticed, the entire cafeteria was silent.

I softly gulped as Alec returned and sat beside matt.

I looked around the table, everyone looked at Alex and matt. I stood up from the table and picked up my bag, 

"Where are you going?" Matt asked, worried.

"Class?" Came the nonchalant reply,

"We'll walk with you" matt immediately wiped his mouth with the tissue as he began standing up,

"It's fine" I stopped him, "I'll walk with amy" I muttered as I turned to Amy, she looked at me and stood up quickly.

She took her bag, we both walked outside the cafeteria.

There was an awkward silence as we continued to walk, I had no idea where we were going.

"Uh" I started as I looked at my schedule, "where class 207?" I asked her,

"I'll take you" she smiled and I continued walking beside her. She didn't say anything about the things happening at cafeteria and I was happy because I didn't wanna explain it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

69.6K 2.6K 60
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
122 3 10
She is a Mafia Bosses daughter and a total badass He is a normal online college student and very Innocent. Do I need to say more? ...
42.1K 518 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...