Unexpected Encounter

By xyz__shayra

~ ' tum vo pal ho jiska intezar mujhe her pal rehta tha' ' maafi galti k liye hoti hai dhoke k liye nahi' ~ H... More

COPYRIGHT
β€’Character Introduction β€’ Tropesβ€’
Family Tree ~
β€’||β€’ Fictional City β€’||β€’
1. Nightmare
2. Challenge
3. Past
NEW STORY
5. Mehendi {Re-edited}
6. SangeetπŸͺ©
7. Wedding

4. Dance 🎢

11 1 0
By xyz__shayra

Next day

Rian's POV

There's definitely something is going in her mind. But let's focus on this now.

I know it's bad to sneak in anyones room like this but i know I can get something here. As per me Ziara is not in her room right now and that's the perfect time for me.

I entered her room. First attraction of her room is side drower. I open them but there was nothing I was finding charger wires useless thing.

One thing that caught my attention was pouch with a kind of threads attached.

I know this.

What? It's it the same bracelet that I had made for Zi. It can be als Zi ara.
No that can be. How the hell can I be this dumb. I want to know about her past.

I opened my phone to diall my secretary. I had already assign him to find information about Ziara but it's already 3 days past. Fuck.

On phone

Secretary hello sir

Me what hello I had assign you some work u remember or forgot?.

Secretary yeahh yeahh sir i remember. To find information about Ms Ziara

Me Good now fucking tell me.

Secretary Sir her parents had died in car accident when she was 7 year. She was studying in St Lawrence School at that time. But after her parents death she was sent to orphanage and adopted my Ms luies Kiaan sir's mom. This much information I can only get.

Me it's enough for me

Call ended.

Fuck. This means she is my Zi. Whom I had been searching for many fucking years. That's why her dark brown eyes reminds me of her.

How can I be fucking dumb. Arghh. But no worry now i will not her go this time.

The door opened Ziara came inside the room and yup she was shocked to see me here. "What the hell you are doing in my room". she said angrily.

I just smiled. And showed her pouch "What's this?". I said. She looked at the pouch and than at me.

"It's mine" she said taking that pouch.

"Really if it's your than from when you have" i said.

"When I was little" she said.

"Who gave you this don't you remember" i said.

Now she doesn't have any words. I guess she doesn't remember me. "It was given by me when we were in same school remember" i said.

She closed her eyes to remember but in no movement she was about to fall but i caught her in my arms.

I patted her cheeks called her name but no use. I laid her on her bed. And sprinkled some water on her and finally she opened her eyes.

"Are you okay" i said concerning. "Stay fucking away from me consequences wouldn't be good" she said in warning.

"I'm sorry I can't" i said. Really I can't.

"Get the fucking out of your room just one day before you were claiming to be my enemy then what has changed you" she said.

"I had changed my decision" i said in same tone.

"What the hell do you think yourself as huh" she said angrily. She looks cute in anger.

" Tumhara hone wala pati" i said.

( Your future husband)

She looked at me with full of anger. She stand up and said "Fine if you want to stay here then stay. I'm going " by saying this she left.

I was just smiling like an idiot. No worry now it's my time to make her fall for me.

I had got for whom I was searching for many fucking years.

✿✧---✧✿⁠

Ziara's POV

It's almost evening and I'm getting ready for cocktail party.

Rian's word are ringing in my mind. Even I don't remember who gave me that but i remember that there was a boy i don't remember his face. Leave that shit.

Let's concentrate in this now. I had selected a black sleeveless short frock till my knee. It had a diamond broach on one side.

I decided to do siren eyes. I'm mad for them. Nude lipstick. My favourite.

I will left my hairs open and my heels.done. I looked myself in mirror for one last time.

Ziara's outfit

I'm walking towards Priya's Room. To check on her. "OMG you are looking gorgeous" i exclaimed. Really she was looking pretty whose sister is she.

Her Red bodycon dress perfectly fitted her. Showing her curves. Her Brown highlighted hairs.

"Thank you, you are not less" she said. I smiled. "Are you ready" Neil said.

"Oh my god you are really looking beautiful" he said while kissing her forehead. True love.

"Ohh ziara , you are too stunning" he said. " I'm born to stunned" i said winking at him. He laugh.

"Ok guys I'm getting down you guys carry on" i said while closing the door behind.

--------

Everyone here is dancing and enjoying there cocktail. Lights are dim music is changed and now couples are dancing in dance floor. It's dark but red and white spotlight on couples are falling.

I saw Lewis coming towards me.

" Heyy" he said

"Hi"

"amm if you don't mind would you like to dance with me" he said while offering his hand. My eyes stopped at particular person. His eyes are already looking at me.

"Yeah sure" i said while taking his hand.

We walked towards the dance floor. He puts his hands in my waist while my hands were on his shoulders. His is quite handsome and why not he be as he is actor.

We were moving our body as per beats. And now it's time to change partner he just spinned me round but strong arms caught me. I looked up to see whose it's and our eyes locked.

He pulled me close to him. Making our bodies touch. "Enjoyed dancing with that shit" he said

"Why not" i said while smiling. He turned me around and now my back is touching his front. He put his chin in my left shoulder while his hands around my waist. I can feel his breath. My hand above his.

He was perfectly fitted in his black suit. His messy hairs from which his eyes are barley seen.

"Why are you doing this" i said. "For you" he said while turning me towards him. Now we were face to face.

"Pagal ho?" I said
(Are you mad?)

"Tumhara pyaar me" he replied. Oh my God I'm done with him now. I can sense my cheek heated.
( In your love)

I just pushed him. "Thank you for dance" with this I was about to go god knows how my heel got break causing me cramp in my foot.

"Awch" i said and was to fall but he caught me.

"Are you okay" he asked.

" Nahi idhar toh me Khushi se ro Rahi hu" i said in anger bcz can't he see I'm in pain.
( As if I'm happy) *I don't know how to translate this so please understand*

With that he picked me up and walked out of dance floor. I saw Kiaan coming towards me.

"Kiaan pick me" i said while looking at Kiaan. With that he picked me from Riaan.

"What happen?" He said while concerned.

"Nothing much just I got a cramp in my foot" i said.

"Leave me in my room" i ordered him completely ignoring Riaan.

"Okay" he said. I hid my face in his chest.

Kiaan's POV

She told me everything whats going on between her and Riaan. I had applied spray in her foot so she can get a relief. She will be fine till morning no worry.

Riaan is good guy and he likes my sister means that really something. He has never shown any affection to any girl. I have to confront him.

I'm going towards him right now. "I want to talk to you" i said to Riaan. He nod.

We are in bar right now.

"Saale tuje meri bhen hi mili thi" i said to him.
( You got my sister only)

"Aur kya hai hi itni Sundar toh" he said.
(Why not she is too beautiful)

I held his collar. "What do you mean" i said in anger.

"Relax" he said. " She is one whom I had been searching for years" he said.

"That can't be" i said

"That it's" he said.

If she is Ziara than I'm sure there something really in him. He will take care for her and really Love her. Bcz the way he was searching for her.

"If because of you she has cried na than ready I'm going to break each and every bone of your body" i said.

"That will never come" he said while smirking.

__________________________________________

RIAAN OUTFIT

PRIYA OUTFIT

COCKTAIL PARTY AESTHETIC

__________________________________________

Sorry for the late update 😔
From April their will be regular updates.

*NEXT UPDATE* after 28th March*

And I had seen you guyss are not voting. PLEASE VOTE 🙏🏻

AND DO TELL ME IN COMMENTS. I WANT REVIEWS SO I CAN CHANGE ACCORDINGLY.

THANK YOU FOR SEEING THIS MESSAGE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2K 45
π‚π„π‹π„π’π“πˆππ„ π’πŽπ‹π€π‚π„, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...
84.3K 3.3K 38
After receiving around πŸ“– 50K Reads - 5.96K Votes ❀, and numerous encouraging and appreciating comments by this very story of Forbidden Princess. ...
92K 5K 72
Revenge and anger can drive a man to any extent. He either looses himself and drowns in the everlasting anguish or finds an unexplored path. Raja Rud...
177K 8.4K 44
π˜½π™€π™€π™  1 𝙀𝙛 π™π™–π™žπ™£π™©π™šπ™™ π™Žπ™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨ "𝑨𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’“π’‚ π’‰π’‚π’Š π’Žπ’†π’“π’† π’Žπ’‚π’‚ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒂 π’Œπ’. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’šπ’π’–. π‘¨π’‘π’π’Š 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒒𝒂𝒍 οΏ½...