Soulmate Feelings | Taegyu (d...

By TaegyuYeonbinHehe

All people have soulmates, which means two people that are soulmates feel the same feeling. Also, every perso... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update but please read!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 24

101 5 0
By TaegyuYeonbinHehe

Right now, inside Taehyun's room is Beomgyu listing all the kinds of things he wants to do together with Taehyun in a piece of paper; even only one paper can't even fit all. The younger male was curious why he's doing this but Taehyun assumed that probably because of that he is finally leaving the hospital today and getting discharged, he's happy because of that news too.

"Beomie, can I see?" Taehyun pouted when Beomgyu said that he'll let him see once he's done writing all that things he wants to do together, slumping his shoulders.

Beomgyu sighed in relief when he was done writing, "I'm sure all these things will be possible for us to do in all.. these upcoming days." He said in a sad tone with a small smile on his face and his eyes glowing brightly as he look at Taehyun.

Just like the old days.

Taehyun snatched the paper from his hands, "Cafe hang out, shopping bond, skating, dancing in the rain, amusement park.. date!?" Taehyun accidentally yelled out the last word he read from the paper, his eyes widening in happiness.

"Oh, you don't like to call it that way?"

"I do!" Taehyun answered in an instant, "It's just that.. I'm surprised." Taehyun laughed filled with awkwardness, his hand scratching the back of his head.

"I really like it.." Taehyun mumbled as his cheeks turned pink, resisting the way the line of his lips tug up but couldn't help it but smile widely; making Beomgyu notice it who also couldn't hold back a smile.

"Let's go!"

+×+

They decided to do the 'Shopping bond' first, there's a reason why it's called that way. Beomgyu wrote it like that for they will shop every thing that they gets interested in to know more about each other's picks and interests. Beomgyu insists on paying everything which Taehyun quickly agreed and responded with 'Whatever you say'.

"Look! Look!" Taehyun said when he saw something that caught his interest as he pulled Beomgyu with him along with his other hand pointing at the item he was talking about.

Once they reached it, Beomgyu complimented his pick which made Taehyun blush and suggested for Taehyun to wear the clothe. Needless to say, Taehyun didn't say anything about it and immediately went to the dressing room.

"You look amazing," Beomgyu said when Taehyun came out of the dressing room, "Let's buy that and look further for more." Beomgyu smiled as he saw how Taehyun got excited and his eyes sparkled out of joy.

"Taehyun.." Beomgyu called out when Taehyun was about to drag him again to wherever he goes, the younger's head turned back to look at him as his expression was confused with his lips pouting cutely.

Beomgyu took a deep breath, "Can I say something to you?" Beomgyu asked as his voice waver a little bit and Taehyun noticed it. Either way, he still agreed for Beomgyu to say what he wanted to say as Beomgyu held his hand.

"Taehyun. I love you, with romantic feelings. I mean, you already know that right?" Beomgyu chuckled before continuing, "Well, my feelings grew larger and larger day by day as it pass. When the days I spent with you, I found myself admiring and adoring you with a fond smile always on my face everytime you're with me. I didn't fall for you because of your looks, I fell in love with you because.. you're you. I fell for your true self. I always want to protect you, to keep you safe with my own hands. I want to be the one to make you happy, to make you smile so widely to the point your cheekbones hurt and laugh so loud until you start to tear up. I love you so much, Taehyun. Truly, genuinely and sincerely." Beomgyu confessed.

Taehyun's eyes started to tear up also with Beomgyu, his cheeks burning and the corner of his lips lifted up as he was smiling widely. "Hyung.." Taehyun called, "I love you too. I began to love you ever since you started to visit me everyday in the hospital, I fell even more deeper by the way you took care of me and didn't perform such careless and aggressive act towards me. And the way you can make me smile and laugh so easily just because of you. You were the one beside me when I was getting weak, you're the one who took care of me when I needed it. Beomgyu hyung, I love you too."

Beomgyu pulled his waist as he tilted his head, his lips meeting with Taehyun's plump ones; not caring about their surroundings as the world disappeared with only him and Taehyun. Beomgyu started moving his lips against Taehyun's when the younger didn't push him back nor give any sign of uncomfort, creating a rhythm only them can understand.

"I can't believe our feelings are mutual." Beomgyu commented when he pulled away as he started kissing Taehyun's cheeks over and over again with the younger giggling.

They both wander around the mall with one paper bag every store they go in, Beomgyu also carried the shopping bag as he was too the one paying for it. Taehyun said he wanted to help but Beomgyu denied his request and instead kissed him on his cheek along with saying that he got it. Taehyun instantly shut up afterwards and became a blushing mess.

They decide to go to the cafe Beomgyu's siblings work on when Taehyun's stomach grumbled out of hunger anyway even when they were eating snacks, that made Beomgyu laugh quietly with Taehyun shutting his eyes in embarrassment; leaving the mall for they were tired and hungry.

+×+

Taehyun hummed an unfamiliar melody as his other hand was holding Beomgyu's hand, swinging it for he was happy he finally was out of the hospital for weeks getting locked inside the room and shopping with Beomgyu and Beomgyu confessing his feelings to Taehyun which made both of them realize that their feelings is mutual; making a relationship between them after. On the other hand, Beomgyu was holding about ten paper bags filled with clothings and accessories they bought during their shopping bond.

They walked inside the cafe where Soobin and Yeonjun works on, getting greeted by them as they both waved their hands towards Taehyun and Beomgyu who had a gentle smile on their face.

"Hi, Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung." Taehyun bowed his head slightly at them and let go of Beomgyu's hand to link their arms together, "Can I have Caramel Macchiato please?" He asked the one taking the order which is Soobin.

"Okay, what about you Beomgyu?"

"Anything is fine." Beomgyu replied, smiling when Soobin slapped his arm playfully with no harm. "I'll give you.. mint choco." Soobin smirked.

"No!"

"What's wrong with it?" Yeonjun appeared as they started bickering about one thing called mint choco, making Taehyun chuckle and smile hearing their words.

Once they finished bickering, they went to a table and sat besides each other with Yeonjun and Soobin Infront of them to talk; they took a break, no customers were coming inside at the moment anyways so they took the chance before a lot of customers bursts inside.

"So, do you feel well now?" Yeonjun asked Taehyun with a worried tone, the younger sips his drink before nodding with an adorable expression; causing the rest to smile.

"I'm glad to know that." Soobin replied with Yeonjun having the same reaction and answer, smiling fondly at Taehyun but Beomgyu with a sad smile.

Knowing he doesn't have much time left, Beomgyu has to make this memories and moment the happiest before Taehyun goes.

They didn't have much time to talk with each other because more customers started going inside the cafe so Yeonjun and Soobin had to leave to serve and entertain them. Beomgyu finished his blueberry drink and Taehyun is almost finished drinking his while they talked with loud laughs and wide smiles, Beomgyu excused himself to say something to Soobin.

Beomgyu walked to Soobin who was also done taking orders as Yeonjun closed the cafe because it was getting darker by the time that has passed and shooed the customers politely with Taehyun and Beomgyu inside the shop for they were an exception, "Soobin hyung, I need to talk to you. You can say this to Yeonjun hyung after when me and Taehyun goes out."

"What is it about?" Yeonjun butted in their conversation like he always do, "About Taehyun." Beomgyu answered and sighed loudly after as he looked at Taehyun with tearful eyes.

Beomgyu's lips frowned before he started speaking, "Well, Taehyun only has eight days left. The fight Taehyun took just to save me.. had his days lessening. The nosebleeds, the wounds, the powers. I—" Beomgyu choked by his cries.

"I was the reason behind all that."

"What do you mean?" Yeonjun asked, "You're not the reason why Taehyun's days lessened. Taehyun decided to save you, Beomgyu. Whether you like it or not. He was determined to save you, he was willing to die just to keep you safe. Taehyun chose this, Taehyun chose to fight for you. Wouldn't he not like this?"

"The way you're blaming yourself because of his days lessening except of being grateful for it. That's not.. good, you know that right? Hyunjin had told me too because I went to the hospital to visit Taehyun but he was gone, he told me everything. He was bound to die." Yeonjun deadpanned the last words, causing for Beomgyu's eyes widening and Soobin gasping loudly.

"Yes, he's bound to die. Even other people at his same generation and powers were all meant to die even if they don't want to, they can't control it." Yeonjun added, "Not at all times get on the way you want it to be, Beomgyu. I'm not trying to make your feelings overwhelmed even more but I'm telling you this as a reminder. So spend your time with him and make Taehyun the happiest ever in his life, you did that again in his life at the past right? Don't ever discourage yourself just to make Taehyun miserable." The oldest finished.

The younger pulled them into a tight and warm hug he wanted, wetting their shirts because of his rolling tears that comes down his eyes. Beomgyu wiped his tears as he came back to Taehyun who was waiting patiently for him at the table, with a soft smile planting on his face that slowly went down once he realized Beomgyu was crying.

"What happened?" Taehyun asked, standing up from his seat and placed both of his hands gently at Beomgyu's cheeks and caused the older to lean against his touch; yearning for his warm and touch.

Beomgyu didn't respond, he instead pulled Taehyun by his waist closer to him. Hugging Taehyun tightly as his arms were tightly wrapped around the younger's waist while the red hair's arms around Beomgyu's neck; both of them seeking for warmth. Beomgyu rest his head at Taehyun's shoulders, smelling the younger's scent that is vanilla. Oh how he knew Beomgyu would miss his smell, his warmth, his smile, his everything.

"I love you, Taehyun." Beomgyu mumbled under the shirt, tears silently rolling down his eyes again as he hugged Taehyun tighter.

"I love you too, Beomgyu hyung." Taehyun replied with a gentle and soft smile, his hand playing and stroking Beomgyu's long brown locks as his fingers moved back and forth against his hair to make some a little comfort for Beomgyu.

Eight days left until Taehyun disappears.

+×+

Got stuck thinking what to write and ended up making Beomgyu confess 😢 I hope it doesn't look like it's rushed 😞

The kissing part sucks and I don't know how to write so please deal with it, lol ㅠㅠ

Thoughts and/or any questions about the chapter?

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 951 23
Imagine having a crush on your best friend...
85.9K 4.9K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LO♡ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...
99.2K 6.9K 44
❝ I only have 40 days ❞ In order to be a human again, Kang Taehyun needs to complete his mission── finding his soulmates. How can he finds his soul...
72.2K 5.4K 48
✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworldly person finds himself stranded on this...